Godzillas Hostel Reviews

Bolshoi Karetnyy 6, Moscow, Russia

Came in late at 10:00 after a long flight.. The receptionist, Zarina, was super friendly And made me feel at home, and even made Tea and Popcorn for me. It was nice to have somebody that Understands english! The place is clean and safe, close to Some restaurants and the Metro in a little walk.

• 14th Apr 2015
  • Israel

We stayed there twice, once when we first arrived in Russia, and then before leaving. The first time, we were in a private double room on the third floor, and everything was wonderful. Then, we stayed in a dorm on the second floor, and it was much more noisy.

I backpacked to Moscow in April 2015 and it really made a better experience staying at this hostel. The location is great, you have many stores and restaurants around you, the metro right around the corner, and the staff is very helpful! Super reccommended

• 31st Mar 2015
  • Ecuador

Very good hostel, with great rooms, bathrooms and kitchen. Staff very helpful. I just thought that the common area is small.

I would definitely recommend staying in this hostel to anyone visiting Moscow! The rooms were very clean, modern and comfortable. The staff were all super friendly and helpful and all had perfect English! It didn't matter how many questions I threw at them, they were always polite and insightful! The kitchens are very well equipped and modern and the showers were delightful - huge rain-style shower heads and always had hot water! Only about a 25 minute, easy walk to the Red Square & Kremlin!

best place in moscow without a doubt, ive been here over a year and just married a russian so i should know )))

The hostel was awesome and the location very good. But the best of all was the staff: JULIANA was the best receptionist always helping with everything we needed. We really want to go back. Thanks for everything!

I enjoyed my staing, had no problens and the room was very nice and comfortable.

Very satisfied with my experience at Godzillas. Clean and convenient. Nicest staff member was Vladimir. Good mixture nationalities.

Really enjoyed my stay at Godzillas -- thanks in no small part to the friendly and very helpful English-speaking staff. Very much appreciated the free coffee!