Godzillas Hostel Reviews

Bolshoi Karetnyy 6, Moscow, Russia

the atmosphere was great, and the direction to hostel is really helpful.

Godzilla was very clean and safe with friendly staff. I enjoyed the stay. Thank you!

very good hostel, clean and spacious rooms, quiet location close to citycenter, really to recommend!

Great hostel! I definitely recommand this hostel to everyone. Great location, very clean, kitchen and bathrooms on every floors, great staff - who speak english, something rare in Moscow. I reserved a taxi in advance with the hostel to pick me up at the airport. But the driver never showed up. I called and they say to pick up any taxi and they would pay me back. Really helpful. Good job!

Wow, this hostel really is superb: über-central location, professional and friendly staff (the manager Vova have always helped me whenever I needed anything), cozy clean rooms, full-fledged kitchen, laundry, common room..you name it! It's the best hostel in Moscow indeed. Come and you won't regret it, seriously.

• 27th Apr 2015
  • Russia

Thank you for a nice stay, I've tried some other hostels in Moscow recently, but I have to say, Godzillas is still the best. Keep up the good work!

This was my first time staying at a hostel. Thanks to the Excellent service by all of the staff, it made the stay better then expected. Julianna went out of her way at check in, making fresh coffee for me. She was always a pleasure to talk to and even showed me a bar after she got off of work. Kamal even loaned me his cell phone one night. Unfortunately, I can't remember everyone's names to give them credit. The customer service was better then I high end hotel's concierge.

• 21st Apr 2015

I'd say this was probably one of the best hostels I have stayed at. The staff were very friendly, helpful, available 24/7 and spoke brilliant english. The hostel had a cool decor and was clean throughout. The beds were really comfortable. Very well equipped kitchens with complimentary Russian borscht and bread every evening. Guests were mostly European and Australian. Location was really good with bars, restaurants and metro stations all nearby and within walking distance to Red square.

• 16th Apr 2015

Its a nice place to stay. Very close to the metro station. If i come to moscow again, definetely it would be my first choice.

Came in late at 10:00 after a long flight.. The receptionist, Zarina, was super friendly And made me feel at home, and even made Tea and Popcorn for me. It was nice to have somebody that Understands english! The place is clean and safe, close to Some restaurants and the Metro in a little walk.

• 14th Apr 2015
  • Israel

We stayed there twice, once when we first arrived in Russia, and then before leaving. The first time, we were in a private double room on the third floor, and everything was wonderful. Then, we stayed in a dorm on the second floor, and it was much more noisy.

I backpacked to Moscow in April 2015 and it really made a better experience staying at this hostel. The location is great, you have many stores and restaurants around you, the metro right around the corner, and the staff is very helpful! Super reccommended

• 31st Mar 2015
  • Ecuador

Very good hostel, with great rooms, bathrooms and kitchen. Staff very helpful. I just thought that the common area is small.

I would definitely recommend staying in this hostel to anyone visiting Moscow! The rooms were very clean, modern and comfortable. The staff were all super friendly and helpful and all had perfect English! It didn't matter how many questions I threw at them, they were always polite and insightful! The kitchens are very well equipped and modern and the showers were delightful - huge rain-style shower heads and always had hot water! Only about a 25 minute, easy walk to the Red Square & Kremlin!

best place in moscow without a doubt, ive been here over a year and just married a russian so i should know )))

The hostel was awesome and the location very good. But the best of all was the staff: JULIANA was the best receptionist always helping with everything we needed. We really want to go back. Thanks for everything!

I enjoyed my staing, had no problens and the room was very nice and comfortable.

Very satisfied with my experience at Godzillas. Clean and convenient. Nicest staff member was Vladimir. Good mixture nationalities.