Godzillas Hostel Reviews

Bolshoi Karetnyy 6, Moscow, Russia

The hostel is fantastic! It would be good to send guests a map in advance which shows the short cut from Tsvetnoy Bulvar. We did the long roundabout walk so it took us a long time to walk. Nonetheless, the place is really cool and the staff very warm. Will stay here again and recommend to my friends! ;)

meet some awesome people there. Nice place to stay in.

• 22nd Jun 2015
  • Hong Kong

near to metro station and the red square,nice place!nice staff!

I like this Godzillas. Very clean and receptionist Vova kind and helpful. Gracias. Felipe

• 15th Jun 2015
  • Chile

Had a great stay. Enjoyed free Russian borscht and blinis. Yummy! Vova really helped me out with my ticket to St. Petersburg. And ballet tickets. Godzillas is big so there were many like-minded travelers to hang out witrh. Big thumbs up!!

• 15th Jun 2015

Godzilla Hostel in Moscow was such a nice experience The hostel itself is spotless clean and peaceful and relaxing and over all of the highest quality The beds are comfy and they offer free food, free tea and coffee and the wonderful staff even will bring tea to you I love this place And mostly the wonderful staff are the best part I miss you guys and thank you so much for everything

I thought everyone was nice. I didn't like the location of the hostel. It was really far from everything except for the metro. I wish there were pub crawls associated with Godzilla.

This place was pretty good. Offered nice local food. Good internet, nice bathroom and 2 good kitchens

First and foremost, I am extremely grateful that the Receptionist Julianna, who spoke English very well was easily able to guide me to the Hostel over the phone, She was very very kind and even gave me a tour of the Hostel once I entered, the bunk beds are big, the movie room is cozy and a great place to meet people, check in and check out was no hassle at all, the kitchens were well equipped and there was even free borscht soup which was excellent.Thank you Godzilla and Julianna for everything

• 21st May 2015
  • India

I really liked Godzillas. Staff were really friendly and helpful. The hostel is tucked away on a quiet street but easy to find. It's spotlessly clean and all the facilities you would need are available e.g. washing machine, pc etc. Small supermarkets are located nearby too. Metro only 5-10 mins away. Red Square maybe 20 minutes by foot. Hostel located in a pleasant part of Moscow too. I had no complaints and would definitely stay again and recommend to other travellers. Great stay!

the atmosphere was great, and the direction to hostel is really helpful.

Godzilla was very clean and safe with friendly staff. I enjoyed the stay. Thank you!

very good hostel, clean and spacious rooms, quiet location close to citycenter, really to recommend!

Great hostel! I definitely recommand this hostel to everyone. Great location, very clean, kitchen and bathrooms on every floors, great staff - who speak english, something rare in Moscow. I reserved a taxi in advance with the hostel to pick me up at the airport. But the driver never showed up. I called and they say to pick up any taxi and they would pay me back. Really helpful. Good job!

Wow, this hostel really is superb: über-central location, professional and friendly staff (the manager Vova have always helped me whenever I needed anything), cozy clean rooms, full-fledged kitchen, laundry, common room..you name it! It's the best hostel in Moscow indeed. Come and you won't regret it, seriously.

• 27th Apr 2015
  • Russia

Thank you for a nice stay, I've tried some other hostels in Moscow recently, but I have to say, Godzillas is still the best. Keep up the good work!

This was my first time staying at a hostel. Thanks to the Excellent service by all of the staff, it made the stay better then expected. Julianna went out of her way at check in, making fresh coffee for me. She was always a pleasure to talk to and even showed me a bar after she got off of work. Kamal even loaned me his cell phone one night. Unfortunately, I can't remember everyone's names to give them credit. The customer service was better then I high end hotel's concierge.

• 21st Apr 2015

I'd say this was probably one of the best hostels I have stayed at. The staff were very friendly, helpful, available 24/7 and spoke brilliant english. The hostel had a cool decor and was clean throughout. The beds were really comfortable. Very well equipped kitchens with complimentary Russian borscht and bread every evening. Guests were mostly European and Australian. Location was really good with bars, restaurants and metro stations all nearby and within walking distance to Red square.

• 16th Apr 2015

Its a nice place to stay. Very close to the metro station. If i come to moscow again, definetely it would be my first choice.

Came in late at 10:00 after a long flight.. The receptionist, Zarina, was super friendly And made me feel at home, and even made Tea and Popcorn for me. It was nice to have somebody that Understands english! The place is clean and safe, close to Some restaurants and the Metro in a little walk.

• 14th Apr 2015