Godzillas Hostel Reviews

Bolshoi Karetnyy 6, Moscow, Russia

Godzillas was very quiet, although I stayed in mid-January. Still met some like-minded travelers and had a great time. Facilities are immaculate. Staff went out of their way to help me navigate around Moscow. Special thanks to Vova. See you guys again soon after my journey to Siberia!

• 20th Jan 2016

Great hostel, great location, great coffee! Staff were very friendly and accommodating and were helpful with our modified itinerary. On my way down to the baggage storage I slipped down the steps and hurt my arm badly. The next day I went to the hospital, luckily it was not broken. Take care of slippery stairs and try to find a solution!

nice hostel and staff. Its a shame they dont have any coffee shop or bar inside nor any breakfast.

I liked to stay in Godzilla because of location and friendly helpfull staff. Value also was reasonable. Little discomfort from fact rooms are "mixed" and first 5 days I was only one Female. But it's Ok Thanks

Very clean and quiet.Big lockers.Only 5-10 minutes walk to a number of different metro stations.Two grocery stores nearby.Staff were excellent: friendly, helpful and fast and efficient.

Godzilla's Hostels in both Moscow & Suzdal, Russia are warm physical,as well as emotionally! The staff was welcoming and super helpful! The staff after finding out that I went ice skating in Gorky Park let me know when their largest Ice Rink was opening! So, I went and little did I know that they opening included a parade on Ice skates , Olympic Ice Skaters and the crowd got to skate around the rink with them! It felt like we were in the "Cirque de Soliel" on "Ice" skates! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️❤️😊

• 22nd Nov 2015

Great stay! On my way to Vladivostok. Thanks to Julie for all the help arranging my train tickets. And really enjoyed the free Russian borscht. Miss you guys! Sophie

• 19th Nov 2015

The hostel is very clean and comfortable. With hot showers on each floor. Anastasia on the reception helped us with information about what to do each day. We really enjoyed the free delicious Russian borscht. Highly recommend Godzillas!

• 10th Nov 2015
  • Sweden

Very nice hostel, clean rooms, communicative and always helpful staff, secure and pretty central location. Thank you!

Godzillas is great hostel. Everything is organized. Clean. Comfortable. Professionally run. Receptionist Vova was outstanding. Helped me with all i asked. Made my stay in Moscow very enjoyable. Thank you everyone. Cheers!

• 9th Oct 2015

Excellent location, super clean and very friendly and nice staff, speaking english, the only things is there are no evening activities

Small common rooms and not very lively. All personnel were helpful, and some were particularly nice and welcoming (I got to taste my first borscht - and perfect pankcakes!). Registration happened by the following day and for free. Standard rooms, not crowded, with lockers (bring your padlock). Stairs to second floor.

Not many people around Was quiet and comfortable Pretty good location, just be prepared to walk a bit 60 min to Red Square Two Subway stations within 15min walk Lots restaurants and food options nearby

I chose this hostel because they could issue a visa invitation. The hostel itself is clean and comfortable, almost hotel-like. The staff are friendly and helpful. Wifi is excellent. The location is close to the metro and 30 minutes walking to red square. There's nothing much close by in terms of nightlife. The atmosphere in the hostel is pretty quiet. You probably won't meet many other travelers here. Booze is forbidden. Probably best for people looking for a nice quiet place to sleep, not peopl

Very good location, very helpful staff, they know English very well. Don't hesitate to go, we enjoyed our stay and would definitely go back. Thanks for a very nice vacation.

Very large Hostel which was fine and had plenty of showers and toilets. A little difficult to find. Friendly and helpful staff. I would recommend it.

• 22nd Sep 2015

Nice hostel, amazing staff, all the things you need, close to the Subway and main atractions. I only missed evening activities. It s a quiet place, but everything is really good!

Julia at the reception is very nice. always willing to help and support you. As well as the rest of the staff. All of them made my stay there awesome! thanks! I must confess it was my first time in a hostel, also in Russia. Julia also helped me with the registration and with some paper required for it. Always asking me how was my day and what was my plan for the day. Thanks Jullia!!!

• 15th Sep 2015
  • Colombia

The hostel itself was quite nice. It was in a good location around 20 minute walk from Red Square. The staff were friendly and cook up free dinner every night. We had Borscht one night and it was extremely tasty. The hostel is clean with a nice kitchen and common area but we found that the bedsheets as well as towels were quite worn out and well in need of being replaced.

Great hostel all around! Everyone that works at the hostel was very friendly and knowledgable about Moscow. They were more then happy to assist me in finding the correct metro routes to take and making sure I understood. Many evenings, they even provided free home made goulash soup. Tasted great! The bunk beds were a little squeaky, but the modern, clean restrooms made up for it. Would stay again.