Superb 2,735 Total Reviews
Superb 2,735 Total Reviews
Godzillas Hostel Located at Bolshoi Karetnyy 6, , Moscow.
Russia
Moscow 127051 Bolshoi Karetnyy 6
94% 2735
55.7705142 37.6164150
    Rooms available

• Brazil, Male, 18-24
18th Jul 2016

I had a very good experience at Godzillas hostel is probably the best in Moscow. My room was large, clean and comfortable. The bathrooms were very clean and the shower was good. But my trip to Moscow not have been better without the best Staff! especially Eseniya and Juliet! they were very friendly, thoughtful and helped me with everything I needed! Already I miss them !! :))

• South Korea, Male, 31-40
17th Jul 2016

Wow!!!!!!! Everythins is perfect / I can believer these guys / The room was clean and cozy / Above all people who working in here was so helpful and super kind / And expecially Pavel who guided me just for fun is so super super kind / We didnt have time to share the email stuffs like that / This is for Pavel / My facebook page is facebook.com/miraelaw81 / Also you can put Kimbbeop to search my page / Thanks :)

• gemma_colgan5775
  • Ireland, Female, 31-40
13th Jul 2016

Lovely hostel, located in quiet area, only 30 minute walk to Kremlin/ Red Square or a 5 minute walk to a metro station. Really good sized rooms, and all the facilities you could require and helpful staff. Would definitely recommend a stay!

• Scotland, Male, 18-24
13th Jul 2016

Wonderful hostel in the center of Moscow. Very clean, good wifi, and with extremely friendly staff. Eseniya and Juliet were especially helpful, and were a large reason our stay was so enjoyable. We will definitely be back the next time we are in Moscow!

11th Jul 2016

This hostel is in a very good location, within walking distance to the main tourist attractions. It is very clean and well maintained. People who work there are wonderful, always there to meet all your requests. I would especially like to mention Ruslan, Juliett and Pavel who are very professional and provide excellent customer service and I will definitely stay at this property again because of these guys.

• Taiwan, Female, 25-30
9th Jul 2016

This is one of thw most wonderful places I've stayed in Russia. Special thanks to the staff called Juliet. She helps us a lot whenever we have problems. Love her and this hostel.

8th Jul 2016

Great Place to stay. Very friendly staff who helped me locating eating joints and cafes around. Special thanks to Eseniya for helping me show around the city. Certainly recommeneded for stay!

• Russia, Female, 31-40
7th Jul 2016

I like Godzillas hostel very much ! Best respect to Juliet , she is a very good cook ! I wish for her huge success in culinary !

4th Jul 2016

Hostel is quite good. Staff is very helpful - special thanks to Juliette for calling the cab. Would definitely recommend it.

• Finland, Male, 18-24
4th Jul 2016

Been in the Godzillas almost a week now and it has been fantastic time. Unbelievably friendly staff, especially Ruslan and Juulia. Facilities are nice and tidy. Atmosphere is cozy and relax. Highly recommend.