Godzillas Hostel Reviews

Bolshoi Karetnyy 6, Moscow, Russia

I stayed six nights in Gordzillas and I was really happy with my decision. On the plus side stands the almost perfect location, walking distance to the red square and subway station around the corner; the facilities, modern showers, fully equipped kitchens and enough clean bathrooms. Where light there is shadow too, with 1300 rubles pre night even for moscow quite expensive and due to small common area leck of social atmosphere. Anyway, I would recommend it!

The place was very clean and the staff was happy to help you at any moment. They even helped me track down a store to print out my photos to mail home. It's a great location in a nice neighborhood only about a ten minute walk from the metro.

Great place to stay. Everything ok. Nice and clean. We stay for 3 nights. Location superb. Thks

Great Hostel in a great location. The staff is very helpful, particularly Ksenia.

Great clean hostel. The staff was great especially Ksenia. She gave good directions and was patient more so than any host I have ever met. The Lounge is quite nice. one of the nicest Hostels I have stayed at. Very nice kitchens as well. I had this place recommended to me by someone else as well.

The hostel is fantastic! It would be good to send guests a map in advance which shows the short cut from Tsvetnoy Bulvar. We did the long roundabout walk so it took us a long time to walk. Nonetheless, the place is really cool and the staff very warm. Will stay here again and recommend to my friends! ;)

meet some awesome people there. Nice place to stay in.

near to metro station and the red square,nice place!nice staff!

I like this Godzillas. Very clean and receptionist Vova kind and helpful. Gracias. Felipe

• 15th Jun 2015
  • Chile

Had a great stay. Enjoyed free Russian borscht and blinis. Yummy! Vova really helped me out with my ticket to St. Petersburg. And ballet tickets. Godzillas is big so there were many like-minded travelers to hang out witrh. Big thumbs up!!

• 15th Jun 2015

Godzilla Hostel in Moscow was such a nice experience The hostel itself is spotless clean and peaceful and relaxing and over all of the highest quality The beds are comfy and they offer free food, free tea and coffee and the wonderful staff even will bring tea to you I love this place And mostly the wonderful staff are the best part I miss you guys and thank you so much for everything

I want to mention a special staff member who went above and beyond the call of duty. Ksenia was very helpful and absolutely the kindest person I have met in Russia. She made my visit to Moscow much better.

I thought everyone was nice. I didn't like the location of the hostel. It was really far from everything except for the metro. I wish there were pub crawls associated with Godzilla.

This place was pretty good. Offered nice local food. Good internet, nice bathroom and 2 good kitchens

First and foremost, I am extremely grateful that the Receptionist Julianna, who spoke English very well was easily able to guide me to the Hostel over the phone, She was very very kind and even gave me a tour of the Hostel once I entered, the bunk beds are big, the movie room is cozy and a great place to meet people, check in and check out was no hassle at all, the kitchens were well equipped and there was even free borscht soup which was excellent.Thank you Godzilla and Julianna for everything

• 21st May 2015
  • India

I really liked Godzillas. Staff were really friendly and helpful. The hostel is tucked away on a quiet street but easy to find. It's spotlessly clean and all the facilities you would need are available e.g. washing machine, pc etc. Small supermarkets are located nearby too. Metro only 5-10 mins away. Red Square maybe 20 minutes by foot. Hostel located in a pleasant part of Moscow too. I had no complaints and would definitely stay again and recommend to other travellers. Great stay!

the atmosphere was great, and the direction to hostel is really helpful.

Godzilla was very clean and safe with friendly staff. I enjoyed the stay. Thank you!

very good hostel, clean and spacious rooms, quiet location close to citycenter, really to recommend!

Great hostel! I definitely recommand this hostel to everyone. Great location, very clean, kitchen and bathrooms on every floors, great staff - who speak english, something rare in Moscow. I reserved a taxi in advance with the hostel to pick me up at the airport. But the driver never showed up. I called and they say to pick up any taxi and they would pay me back. Really helpful. Good job!