Godzillas Hostel Reviews

Bolshoi Karetnyy 6, Moscow, Russia

Hostel was very good value for the money, but was in a very boring location. Also, when I asked for a quick local bite of food, I was recommended to go to the Burger King hah. Upon further questions though, I was given a few local Russian restaurants. Check-in was very easy, showers were clean and warm, beds were nice, and all went smoothly. Would definitely recommend this to the cost-conscious traveler looking for an easy hostel experience.

The hostel is amazing! It is situated approximately 15 minutes walking from the Red Square, in a really quiet and safe neighbourhood. The staff is amazing as well, always ready to help you. They speak good English in the hostel as well, which is something you can't find everywhere is Moscow! Had a great time here.

I heard here is one of the most famous place in Moscow. But I cannot understand about them. in our trip, moscow is quite hot. but it dont have any ventilation roads, and also dont have air-conditioner. So, we cant sleep well all trip (it is really terrible memory i think). and staffs says they offer us coffee in free. but in last day. we knew about coffee is empty, so we require this. but staff dont solve this prob even if after our checkout. memory in this hostel is the worst thing in our trip.

I've visited a few hostels in moscow. I can say that this is probably the best hostel in Moscow. The only thing I didn't like is the fact that there is no big common room to meet other people but they have 3 smaller rooms/kitchens. The TV-room that is supposedly the common room would have been better if they didn't have eurosport loudly running 24 hours a day. That really killed the atmosphere. Maybe knock the wall down and open that room up to the hallway?

This is a huge hostel with 3 floors which means there's a big chance to meet new people from all the parts of the world but there was almost no common rooms to meet up. The location is not so good because there's no touristic places around. Friendly and helpful staffs.

Very nicely located hostel in Moscow. Everything is really clean and tidy. It lacks a bit of atmosphere and the common room is ok but it's hard to meet people over here. The staff where very friendly and helpful in a country where it's so hard to find people that speak decent English (they did!) . You have very good facilities with kitchen, Fan in the room, laundry, etc. maybe allowing to drink some alcholol in the common room would make this place much more entertaining.

Godzillas is great: clean, safe, good location to walk to the main sights and friendly staff! My only suggestion would be a few hooks or shelves in the bathrooms to hold towels/toiletries. I would stay here again!

Great location, helpful staff and lovely hostel. Very clean and modern with good facilities.

• 27th Jul 2014
  • Scotland

I liked to stay in this hostel, cause is clean, good staff, however I didn't have a proper place to drier my hair and make up...besides the ambient is ok, but no fun, no pub crawl...

The best hostel in Moscow!

• 25th Jul 2014
  • Russia

Great place to stay, the rooms are clean and bright and there are a lot of good showers. The location is okay and there are a few good restaurants around the corner. Also every section has his own kitchen which makes it a good place to stay for a bit longer.

That s arguably the only real hostel in Moscow! Nice place to stay...

Good hostel, 30minute walk to Red Square. Fast wifi, good TV room, hot showers, plenty of space in dorm. Perfect for my short stay in Moscow.

Good hostel, clean, comfortable, safe, not very close from red square, but not far. Definitlly a good place to stay, one of the best options for a hostel n Moscow.

Excellent hostel, will definitely recommend and visit again.

We enjoyed this hostel. The only thing we did not like was not having an outlet in our room and the fan was loud! Other than that it was great! Friendly and helpful staff!

very good hostel, lot of international tourist, and european standard in all!!!!

Excellent location with clean and spacious rooms. We were originally placed in a private double room next to the kitchen but were regularly woken up by cleaners or other travellers in the kitchen but were moved to a different room straight away when requested. Staff were very helpful especially upon arrival. Great value for money for Moscow accommodation and would definitely recommend to a friend.

• 19th Jun 2014

As expected.

• 18th Jun 2014
  • Spain

A great reliable hostel in walking distance of Red Square. Good staff. No lockers.

« first « Prev 1 2 3