Godzillas Hostel Reviews

Bolshoi Karetnyy 6, Moscow, Russia

I would definitely recommend staying in this hostel to anyone visiting Moscow! The rooms were very clean, modern and comfortable. The staff were all super friendly and helpful and all had perfect English! It didn't matter how many questions I threw at them, they were always polite and insightful! The kitchens are very well equipped and modern and the showers were delightful - huge rain-style shower heads and always had hot water! Only about a 25 minute, easy walk to the Red Square & Kremlin!

best place in moscow without a doubt, ive been here over a year and just married a russian so i should know )))

The hostel was awesome and the location very good. But the best of all was the staff: JULIANA was the best receptionist always helping with everything we needed. We really want to go back. Thanks for everything!

I enjoyed my staing, had no problens and the room was very nice and comfortable.

Very satisfied with my experience at Godzillas. Clean and convenient. Nicest staff member was Vladimir. Good mixture nationalities.

Really enjoyed my stay at Godzillas -- thanks in no small part to the friendly and very helpful English-speaking staff. Very much appreciated the free coffee!

Perfect stay :)

Very helpful staff, nice clean hostel and easy to get to via train.