Godzillas Hostel Reviews

Bolshoi Karetnyy 6, Moscow, Russia

I only stayed for a night but enough to highly recommend this place. The staff is very friendly and helpful and the place is very clean. Easy to reach as it is super close to a metro station. Thank you!!

Should work on accepting credit cards

Very good hostel. The only problem has been when we arrived late at night: we had to pay but they don't accept credit card and they request the payment cash in rubbles; so we had to go out and check for a bankomat in the middle of the night! Anyway, we're satisfied of this hostel experience.

• 24th Apr 2014

Feels a little tired, needs more glasses and dishes in the kitchen, staff not the most helpful, pretty good location

Godzillas was in a perfect location from the centre of Moscow, only 1mile from the red square so easy to walk too! I also felt safe walking back to the hostel at night time. I stayed in a private twin, and always felt that my belongings were safe in the room when I was not there. The hostel provided free tea and coffee, and also filtered drinking water. The toilets and showers were always extremely clean no matter what time of the day or night. The staff were helpful with any questions we had

• 9th Apr 2014

Very nice hostel in the heart of Moscow at a good price. The staff was very helpful and had much better service than some higher class hotels I have stayed at in Moscow. Free computers, wi-fi, TV room, coffee and tea!

good place to stay!!!!

If this is actually one of the best hostels in the city, then I'm glad I stayed here. Nice facilities, easy to find and comfortable beds.

The staff is very friendly!

I had a really lovely stay!

• 13th Mar 2014

Everything was great. The only thing I want to comment is the manager and NOT the staff of the hostel. He said this loudly to the staff who was attending to me: "I DON'T CARE ABOUT PEOPLE WHO CHECK IN AT 10:30 AM. CHECK OUT IS THE PRIORITY". You can't be asking the staff to ignore someone she was attending half way through and then attending the person who wanted to check out. And the word "I DON'T CARE ...." is that even appropriate to be mentioned when I was there.

It was a great stay for us in the hotel Godzillas. We have nothing to complain.

Fantastic welcome to a brilliant city! Thanks Scott! I really was nervous about Moscow, but you guys made my stay so much easier.. the hostel does so many things 'extra'.. it is easy to see why it's consistently the #1 in Russia.. loved the coffee every morning (thanks Volva), the free daily newspaper was great, and super hot showers! This really is a diamond amongst some pretty scary places, so thanks again to you all, brilliant!

I was very impressed with Godzilla, it's a lovely warm and friendly hostel in the heart of the city. The staff were very kind to me as a single girl travelling alone I was made to feel welcome by everyone! Scott has a great team here and I will definitely come back to see you again.. you beat all my expectations, thank you!!

• 2nd Feb 2014

Staff were friendly and helpful and our room as comfortable and pleasantly furnished. The location was very central and handy for sights, bars and restaurant. I'd thoroughly recommend this hostel for anyone visiting Moscow.

1 2 Next » last »