Godzillas Hostel Reviews

Bolshoi Karetnyy 6, Moscow, Russia

Great clean hostel. The staff was great especially Ksenia. She gave good directions and was patient more so than any host I have ever met. The Lounge is quite nice. one of the nicest Hostels I have stayed at. Very nice kitchens as well. I had this place recommended to me by someone else as well.

The hostel is fantastic! It would be good to send guests a map in advance which shows the short cut from Tsvetnoy Bulvar. We did the long roundabout walk so it took us a long time to walk. Nonetheless, the place is really cool and the staff very warm. Will stay here again and recommend to my friends! ;)

meet some awesome people there. Nice place to stay in.

near to metro station and the red square,nice place!nice staff!

I like this Godzillas. Very clean and receptionist Vova kind and helpful. Gracias. Felipe

• 15th Jun 2015
  • Chile

Had a great stay. Enjoyed free Russian borscht and blinis. Yummy! Vova really helped me out with my ticket to St. Petersburg. And ballet tickets. Godzillas is big so there were many like-minded travelers to hang out witrh. Big thumbs up!!

• 15th Jun 2015

it's a nice place to stay in Moscow. the location is quite near to the Red Square. It's easy to go there by walk. But be remind there are no lift in the hostel, the way to hostel from the metro have steps. it is not good for the travelers who carry luggage. luckily, the istruction from the staff is very clear and helpful. it is easy to acess to hostel from Metro station.

• 12th Jun 2015
  • Hong Kong

Godzilla Hostel in Moscow was such a nice experience The hostel itself is spotless clean and peaceful and relaxing and over all of the highest quality The beds are comfy and they offer free food, free tea and coffee and the wonderful staff even will bring tea to you I love this place And mostly the wonderful staff are the best part I miss you guys and thank you so much for everything

I want to mention a special staff member who went above and beyond the call of duty. Ksenia was very helpful and absolutely the kindest person I have met in Russia. She made my visit to Moscow much better.

1 2 3 Next » last »