Godzillas Hostel Reviews

Bolshoi Karetnyy 6, Moscow, Russia

Its a nice place to stay. Very close to the metro station. If i come to moscow again, definetely it would be my first choice.

Came in late at 10:00 after a long flight.. The receptionist, Zarina, was super friendly And made me feel at home, and even made Tea and Popcorn for me. It was nice to have somebody that Understands english! The place is clean and safe, close to Some restaurants and the Metro in a little walk.

• 14th Apr 2015
  • Israel

We stayed there twice, once when we first arrived in Russia, and then before leaving. The first time, we were in a private double room on the third floor, and everything was wonderful. Then, we stayed in a dorm on the second floor, and it was much more noisy.

I backpacked to Moscow in April 2015 and it really made a better experience staying at this hostel. The location is great, you have many stores and restaurants around you, the metro right around the corner, and the staff is very helpful! Super reccommended

• 31st Mar 2015
  • Ecuador

Very good hostel, with great rooms, bathrooms and kitchen. Staff very helpful. I just thought that the common area is small.

1 2 3 Next » last »