Gogol-Mogol Hostel Reviews

Stahanovcev st.9a flat 15, St Petersburg, Russia

I had a great stay at the Gogol Mogol Hostel. It is very clean and quiet, and they don't stuff too many people into one room, and the staff are friendly. And it's only about a 5 minute walk from the metro station.

I pretty like this hostel in terms of its atmosphere and the great hospitality of the staffs. Yet there are two things that I will have to be honest with 1. The room does not have any net to prevent mosquito from coming in. This is particularly a problem during the summer. There were a lot of mosquito in the room that I was totally eaten one night. 2. The hot water does not work. Or it only does after you press the boiler hard. It looks dangerous to me... Otherwise, its a pretty cool hostel

nice and cosy, love the atmosphere. had so much fun there!

• 20th Jun 2014