Gogol'Ostello & Caftè Letterario

Fabulous 451 Total Reviews

• nk0512907106
  • England, Male, 25-30
17th Sep 2017

great hostel in a central location in Milan, breakfast included, and lots of room in the common area to meet new people! would stay there again for a night or two. only bad point is no kitchen.

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
16th Sep 2017

Really lovely place, great breakfast and very comfy. Good location to the centre and lovely area

• South Africa, Female, 25-30
13th Sep 2017

This hostel is beautifully decorated and well maintained with friendly staff and great breakfast. Rooms are secure and lockers are provided. Downsides are no kitchen; only one ensuite toilet (in shower room) shared between six; and location is not particularly close to anything.

• Germany, Female, 25-30
7th Sep 2017
7.7

Overall I enjoyed my stay at Gogol'Ostello. Although it's not very central, you can easily reach everything with the metro stop that is close by. Plus the supermarket around the corner was very helpful for me. The hostel is clean and the books that they keep everywhere create a lovely atmosphere. The only thing I didn't like so much was that the bunk bed I stayed in was very unstable and there was no railing or anything on the top bed.

• USA, Female, 18-24
30th Jul 2017

Breakfast was so much better than I expected! Great vibes with nice staff. Easily found off of the metro station. Only thing was the stairs l, which I wouldn't complain about if I hadn't had a 50 pound suitcase with me.

18th Jul 2017

I've been here twice, and I've found it to be a pretty good place where to stay in! The location is the only thing I have to comment on (coming from Lampugnano it's a little out of the way), but it's in a nice and quiet neighborhood of town. Also: I've had the pleasure of meeting other pleasant characters here; definitely recommended! :-)

• Australia, Female, 18-24
6th Jul 2017

A very cute, modern, clean hostel. Quite far from everything but I enjoy walking. The bunk beds are small. I'm only 157cm/5'7" and I couldn't sit up in bed, rather just up on my elbows. It really bugged me. The bunk beds felt like they were kids? Breakfast is a bit basic (croissant, tea/coffee w/ biscuits). It was okay for a short stay :)

• Scotland, Female, 18-24
4th Jul 2017

Nice, clean, air conditioned. A really nice place to stay. Be aware that the lockers aren't really big enough for a suitcase or large rucksack. Also the common areas both had private parties when we arrived and then had no people in them for the rest of the time so you don't really end up chatting to other travellers. The breakfast is really good, we got a croissant, a pastry, a tea/coffee, and some crackers with jam.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
28th Jun 2017

You couldn't ask for too much more from a hostel. Clean, close to a metro station and walking distance to the centre of the city.

• England, Female, 18-24
28th Jun 2017
7.1

Overall, a nice place. Breakfast is good and the communal area is large. The door to my room sometimes wouldn't close. The lockers are a weird, inconvenient shape. It's a bit our of the way but close to a metro station and there are bars and grocery a stores nearby.

×