Gogol'Ostello & Caftè Letterario Reviews

Via Privata Chieti, 1, Milan, Italy

We had an amazing stay in Gogol'Ostello. The staff is amazing and the bedrooms are lovely. Towels are included and also they made our bed every day, that is a really nice gesture. It is really easy to get there. Highly recommended

The instructions to reach the hostel were very clear. I enjoyed my stay there in company of wonderful people making the stay very pleasant. I enjoyed the classes of Foro and Biodance, very good experience. I also enjoyed a very nice Eritrean diner prepared by the MAMA ........

• 11th Nov 2015
  • Mauritius

Really enjoyed my stay at Gogol'Ostello. Everyone was very friendly, the rooms were clean and I loved having a balcony. I really appreciated the small things like the towel, locker, etc. Two days was too short!

• 7th Nov 2015

A really clean, tidy hostel, run by very friendly staff. Little bit of a walk into the city centre, but public transport close by.

Nice staff, good breakfast

The place is gorgeous . Though I have to say that bed springs are not super comfy.

The place is clean and well maintained. The only cons I found was that there is no kitchen and the common has no air conditioning so it was very warm so everybody preferred to be on their room.

Gogol'Ostello was a nice hostel, I was surprised how spacious and clean it was. The design of the place was really good too. The staff was helpful on getting you where you needed, and it felt very comfortable there. Breakfast was okay, but the service was exceptional. I felt at ease there, even though I was there for one day. It's not too far from the metro either.

Lovely stay, staff were very accommodating. Rooms are comfortable and quiet if your looking for a good nights sleep.

This hostel is decorated so well, it is adorable and quirky and there are a lot of cute sitting areas. The workers were incredibly nice, they always had water, bread, and cappuccinos offered to us. The location is really poor though, it's about five blocks away from the closest metro station and the easiest way to get there from the main train station is to get a taxi.

The place was pretty nice, just it was really hot in Milan that night and the air conditioning faced the wall so it got SUPER hot and uncomfortable.

Our flight was delayed, we arrived at 10:50 and they close reception at 10:30. The woman working was very rude saying we were lucky she was still there, so apparently they will leave you on the street if you are late even if they know you are coming.