8.5
Fabulous 310 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 310 Total Reviews
Gogol'Ostello & Caftè Letterario Located at Via Privata Chieti, 1, , Milan.
Italy
Milan 10 20154 Via Privata Chieti, 1
85% 310
45.4846313 9.1630455
    Rooms available

22nd Jun 2016

The hostel was bright, clean, and spacious. The woman at reception (I'm assuming the owner) was very welcoming. She called a friend of hers to provide a taxi service to the airport for me in the morning. Pastries and coffee (cappuccino) were provided in the morning. Although the location is not very close to the city center, the Milan metro is very easy to use. For the price, I would stay here and just metro to the city and sites.

• Hong Kong, Male, 18-24
11th Jun 2016

A really good place to stay in Milan. There is also free breakfast, which is not bad. Toilet clean and environment good.

• Mexico, Female, 18-24
11th Jun 2016

The place was really nice!!!! I really liked staying there. Loved the atmosphere and the staff was really nice and helpfull.

• England, Female, 18-24
6th Jun 2016
2.0

After driving since 9am, I wanted somewhere quick to stay. I was delayed by 5 minutes for the check in stated on the website, to no fault of my own. There was then no staff, they did not answer their phonecall, and I was left confused as of what to do. I ended up sleeping in my car on a street by the hostel. The hostel still charged me for the night. I explained what had happened, they checked the CCTV and then told me it was my fault and that I was a no show (even though I was seen on the CCTV)

• Thailand, Female, 31-40
11th May 2016
7.1

Only one thing, the lady at the counter sprays the chemical spray air refresher all the time! Like every 5 min and every time when people walked pass! The chemical was all over the food during breakfast, coffee, cup, etc. And it hurts my nose for days!

7th May 2016

No self catering kitchen is a little annoying but the free breakfast is pretty good. The staff was fantastic and super friendly, I would recommend this hostel to anyone in Milan

• USA, Male, 25-30
30th Apr 2016

Pretty nice hostel. Bathroom included in room and not a hall bath. This is really great. Owners are so-so. I felt they were really pushy when I checked in and there weren't any instructions provided what to do to check out. They don't have someone at reception 24/7 like they say; so it's a problem when you have questions (especially when you have to wake up early before reception opens) and there's no one to answer. But other than that, it's not a bad hostel. Worth the stay.

• Estonia, Female, 25-30
23rd Apr 2016

Simple, but nice and comfy place. Very good location. One thing I would change - add little lamps near everybody's beds in a dorm room, otherwise can't sleep if somebody's awake and the only full light in the room is on.

• Croatia, Male, 31-40
1st Apr 2016

I want to say I am really glad I have booked with Gogol hostel. All the staff were very friendly and helpfull during my stay. Rooms are nice and cleaned every day. Location is good, and center can be easily reached by metro. Also very good value for the money, and not so expensive.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
25th Mar 2016

For such a cheap price we didn't expect much, but honestly we got so much more than the value of our money, the staff was kind, the room was super clean , the beds comfortable and we got free towels, wifi, bed linen, and breakfast! It's a 10 minute walk from the palace so the location is great. Much recommended!