Gogol Park Hostel Reviews

Jezusbaznicas 21, Riga, Latvia

The hostel is very nice, the staff is absolutely amazing. The only drawback is that it is quite noisy. You can hear every time someone opens or closes a door in any room.

• 3rd Jan 2015
  • Russia

We had a great time at this hostel! The staff is very friendly and helpful. Although it is not in the old part of the city you can get there within 10 minutes walking. I definitely recommend!

I am sorry for the delay in writing my review. The stay at Gogol was unforgettable since all our neighbours were also friendly it was really good experience there. My friend who stayed with me also have the same view to share. Thank you gogol for making my first visit to Riga perfect. Looking forward to Gogol in future. Sincerely Shanker and Lenka

• 14th Nov 2014
  • India

We enjoyed our stay in this hostel, it was very quiet and peaceful. Besides that, this hostel is very clean. As this hostel is in the Russian neighborhood, you need to walk 5 to 10 minutes to the bus station or the city center, but that's okay. The only negative thing about this hostel, is that it doesn't have cooking facilities. There's a kitchen, but they only provide a microwave. But that's not the end of the world. Overall, we can really recommend you this hostel.

The hostel is clean and kept well. No noise, small park in front of the building. The managers are helpful. Close to the bus and train stations, walking distance to the Old Town.

Gogol Park Hostel is situated in a calm street close to the very center of the town, 10 min away from the train and bus stations. Very clean and calm place. Free wifi, no curfew, helpful staff.

Very nice, new hostel and the staff is great! We really enjoyed staying there!