Gogol Park Hostel Reviews

Jezusbaznicas 21, Riga, Latvia

Amazing hostel, felt like a hotel. My companion and I were recovering from a car accident and needed a quiet place to rest and they were extremely accomodating to us and our needs. Would recommend to anyone. Not in or around Old Town, and not exceptionally social, but it's perfect for what it is.

• 7th Jul 2015

Staff were amazing, the room was amazing - felt more like a hotel (we stayed in a room for 2 people). All facilities are great and renovated. I was really pleased!

• 25th Jun 2015
  • Latvia

A clean and quiet hostel for those who wish to relax alone or with travel partners: not for those wishing a social life, that you will have to find somewhere else.

The hostel is located outside of the old town, but it is okay to walk there. However, the neighborhood has not much to offer. The staff was rarely available, not that we had many requests, but it was just a very anonymous atmosphere.

Nadya speaks good English, one other receptionist should improve. All in all, great experience with my stay at your place!! Wish you good future business.

Very nice place to stay. Quiet and comfortable.

Our stay in this hostel was very pleasant. The atmosphere was chill, cozy and home-like. Hostel was clean and warm. Beds, blankets and pillows were comfy. The location was excellent because the bust "station" was near and old Riga was in a walking distance also.

• 28th Feb 2015
  • Finland

Absolutely fantastic hostel. I kept extending my stay there as it felt like home. Super quiet and comfortable. The rooms are huge, the beds comfy, the bathrooms good, the wifi super fast. The staff were the best and the location just outside Old Town means it was quiet the whole time I was there. Thanks so much for the Gogol Staff for making my stay so great.

New hostel in a little bit shaddy area a bit away from the old town. Sadly there is no stove in the kitchen. Besides that the hostel is very clean and modern. The staff is really nice :)