Goiabada com Queijo Hostel Reviews

Rua do Pilar, 44 Pilar, Ouro Preto, Brazil

Great hostel. We arrived early in the morning and we were able to drop off our luggage before check-in. The hostess was very friendly and we are able to join one of her friends on a hiking trip to Cachoeira das Andorinhas (beautiful place). The hostel is very close to praça Tiradentes, cafes and restaurants. Breakfast was basic (and could be improved a bit since the hostel has Queijo in its name!) but from a cost/benefit perspective this hostel is a great place to stay while exploring Ouro Preto

• 18th Sep 2015

I had a great time here. It feels more like a home than a hostel, and Lidiane is wonderful, always happy to help with anything you need. It's a few minutes' walk from the main square and easy to get everywhere. Breakfast was fantastic - fresh fruit, cakes, and I got to try goiabada com queijo, which I loved. On my first night I was the only guest, but Lidiane and Teresa still prepared the full breakfast even though it was only for me, which shows how much they care for their guests.

A nice solid stay in the City, with a friendly owner. Just not really enough space to hang out

That's a really good hostel! Good wifi connection, good breakfast, hot shower and good people. It is around 5 mins walk to the downtown and 15 mins walk to the bus stop. (The bus stop is 15-20 mins walk away from the downtown.) Be aware: the road are really steep here, especially the way to and from the bus stop. It's a bad idea to bring a big luggage.

• 15th Jul 2015
  • Hong Kong

Clean, cozy, and organized place. The breakfast is more than perfect. The hostess, Lidiane is very kind, supportive and informative.

Nice hostel with a lovely owner. Great breakfast. Would stay again.

It was an awesome stay, good breakfast, good atmosphere, and a very helpfull staff.

• 16th May 2015