Goiabada com Queijo Hostel Reviews

Rua do Pilar, 44 Pilar, Ouro Preto, Brazil

It was an awesome stay, good breakfast, good atmosphere, and a very helpfull staff.

• 16th May 2015

We had a great stay at the goiabada com queijo hostel, it felt like being at home. Lidiane has been very helpful, she gives good advice and her kindness and care for her guests makes this hostel one of the best if not the best we ever went to.

• 21st Mar 2015

Cute hostel with a nice atmosphere, feels like a home! Really good breakfast.

The place is just perfect, Lidiane is as nice as one could be, and equally helpfull, and that shows in her place. Everything from breakfast to her advice is done with utmost care. I would go back tomorrow, and probably will eventually.

• 17th Mar 2015
  • Afghanistan

A really nice, chilled place to stay. Great breakfast and Lidiane is the best!

Adorei! I choose this hostel because I love Goaibada con Queijo so I loved to take Goaiabada for breakfast every morning.

• 25th Feb 2015
  • Mexico

I stayed for 3 nights in a mixed dorm and I had a very good experience: spacey bedrooms, clean bathrooms, excellent breakfast, the location is close to the most important places in OP, the Personal was really nice and helpful, in general facilities are really good. It is the kind of hostel to chill out and rest, you feel like at home as well. I would stay again there if I comeback to OP :)

This hostel is the best hostel we have experienced so far. There isn't one thing to put our finger on. The owner, Lidiane, is the sweetest person you will meet, and she puts so much effort into making this a clean, homey hostel. We loved it, and would recommend it to anyone.

Really great facilities, nice spacious rooms, super clean. Breakfast best in any hostel in Brazil we've been so far. Very quiet and tranquil atmosphere. All brilliant except don't arrive earlier than check in as we were told to 'go for a walk' until check in, not even stay in the common area, after just arriving after 12 hour over night bus! Not very hospitable and wasn't a great first impression!

First at all: our reception is not 24 hours and the Hostel is a small house. Since we had advertised in the booking confirmation email, we offer our guests to leave the luggage at 8am and "go for a walk" since we dont have space enough for everyone. Each one receive an email about it and is the only rule. The House was getting clean as well so is hard when there is people in the area. If you arrive early you should just enjoy the city while the room is not available or try another bus time.

Very nice owner who makes you feel right at home and it is a very nice homely atmosphere, exactly what you need if you are already on the road for a long time.