Goiabada com Queijo Hostel Reviews

Rua do Pilar, 44 Pilar, Ouro Preto, Brazil

I loved my stay in this hostel, one of the best hostels I've ever been to for sure!! The owner, Lidiane, is such a nice person and really made an effort, and succeeded, to get me out with the girls herself included to this local dance party called forró. The hostel was clean, had a good breakfast and I felt like home every time I stepped through the door. Couldn't have chosen a better place for my stay in Ouro Preto!

I had a great stay at Goiabada com Queijo Hostel; I spent there the Christmas time and everything went ok. The owner, Lidiane, is a great person, kind and peaceful. She took all the guests to a waterfall nearby the hostel. There are also good facilities, good atmosphere and a great breakfast. Stay there, you won't regret it. I felt like at home.

I loved my stay at Goiabada com Queijo Hostel, it has the cozy environment of Ouro Preto houses, close to the main square and great dining places. Lidiane (owner) is the cherry on the cake, very gentle and willing to help at all times. I definitely recommend this hostel if you're planning to visit Ouro Preto.

Great hostel! Very welcoming atmosphere! Lidiane is super friendly and was always willing to help you. She even took a couple of us out to see some music and showed us around town. Rooms are nice and spacious and everybody has there own locker. Showers and hostel were always clean. Loved the breakfast!! Very recommendable to stay here when you go to Ouro Preto!

WOOOOOW! One of the bests hostels that I ever stay. Everything is amazing. The breakfast is really really good. Everything is clean. And the owner, Lidiane, is amazing and makes everything perfect there. Everybody should stay there!

Probably the best and the cosiest hostel I 've ever stayed in. The location is excellent and the hostel is in a very picturesque street, the breakfast is delicious and the atmosphere is very pleasant! All in all, a great stay!

• 15th Oct 2015
  • Greece

Great hostel. We arrived early in the morning and we were able to drop off our luggage before check-in. The hostess was very friendly and we are able to join one of her friends on a hiking trip to Cachoeira das Andorinhas (beautiful place). The hostel is very close to praça Tiradentes, cafes and restaurants. Breakfast was basic (and could be improved a bit since the hostel has Queijo in its name!) but from a cost/benefit perspective this hostel is a great place to stay while exploring Ouro Preto

• 18th Sep 2015

I had a great time here. It feels more like a home than a hostel, and Lidiane is wonderful, always happy to help with anything you need. It's a few minutes' walk from the main square and easy to get everywhere. Breakfast was fantastic - fresh fruit, cakes, and I got to try goiabada com queijo, which I loved. On my first night I was the only guest, but Lidiane and Teresa still prepared the full breakfast even though it was only for me, which shows how much they care for their guests.

A nice solid stay in the City, with a friendly owner. Just not really enough space to hang out

Very nice small hostel in Ouro Preto, in a beautiful area, but if you want to go to the main touristic spots you need to go uphill, so if you are unable to walk a lot, consider it. Otherwise, everything was wonderful, good breakfast, the staff was very friendly, when I return to Ouro Preto definitely will stay there again!

That's a really good hostel! Good wifi connection, good breakfast, hot shower and good people. It is around 5 mins walk to the downtown and 15 mins walk to the bus stop. (The bus stop is 15-20 mins walk away from the downtown.) Be aware: the road are really steep here, especially the way to and from the bus stop. It's a bad idea to bring a big luggage.

• 15th Jul 2015
  • Hong Kong

Clean, cozy, and organized place. The breakfast is more than perfect. The hostess, Lidiane is very kind, supportive and informative.

Nice hostel with a lovely owner. Great breakfast. Would stay again.

It was an awesome stay, good breakfast, good atmosphere, and a very helpfull staff.

• 16th May 2015

We had a great stay at the goiabada com queijo hostel, it felt like being at home. Lidiane has been very helpful, she gives good advice and her kindness and care for her guests makes this hostel one of the best if not the best we ever went to.

• 21st Mar 2015

Cute hostel with a nice atmosphere, feels like a home! Really good breakfast.

The place is just perfect, Lidiane is as nice as one could be, and equally helpfull, and that shows in her place. Everything from breakfast to her advice is done with utmost care. I would go back tomorrow, and probably will eventually.

• 17th Mar 2015
  • Afghanistan

A really nice, chilled place to stay. Great breakfast and Lidiane is the best!

Adorei! I choose this hostel because I love Goaibada con Queijo so I loved to take Goaiabada for breakfast every morning.

• 25th Feb 2015
  • Mexico

I stayed for 3 nights in a mixed dorm and I had a very good experience: spacey bedrooms, clean bathrooms, excellent breakfast, the location is close to the most important places in OP, the Personal was really nice and helpful, in general facilities are really good. It is the kind of hostel to chill out and rest, you feel like at home as well. I would stay again there if I comeback to OP :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5