Gold Coast Backpackers

6.4
Good 255 Total Reviews

6th Mar 2017
7.4

It was a fine hostel to stay in for 2 nights. The rooms were bigger than I though, compared to the pictures. It's right on the strip of gift shop stores and a 1 minute walk to the beach but to go to a coles or a real store, it's a 50 minute walk. My only complaint is the sink, I could barely wash my teeth because it was so small

10th Jan 2017
6.6

This hostel was fine for the one night I needed it for but this hostel was bleak compared to the others I've stayed at. 4 person room was teeny tiny, no air con & barely room for luggage. I repacked in lobby bc no space to spread out in room. Although bathroom is located in the room, it's in this little knook w/ a sliding door into an incredibly small bathroom. No bugs & staff is friendly, but bathroom had brown water around sink and dripping down walls...kitchen less impressive than others.