Superb 1,598 Total Reviews
Superb 1,598 Total Reviews
Gold Coast Located at Rua Gil Vicente, 48, , Lagos.
Portugal
Lagos 8600 Rua Gil Vicente, 48
97% 1598
37.0993965 -8.6738562
    Rooms available

• christinegoes1804
  • Netherlands, Female, 41+
20th May 2016

Had a great time in the Hostel, clean/nice/met a lot of great people.

• USA, Female, 18-24
14th May 2016

The owner and staff of Gold Coast are great! My bag was stolen in Spain from the bus heading to Portugal and Gold Coast did everything they could to help once I arrived. The hostel itself is very clean and an overall great place to stay. Best customer service I have ever received from a hostel. Thank you! :)

8th May 2016

Great hostel in Lagos. Pretty quiet hostel, good location. Good breakfast. Very safe and clean. Lacks a bit of atmosphere but it's potentially the time of the year.

• USA, Female, 18-24
8th May 2016

This was my first hostel experience and it went so well!! The staff is wonderful & super helpful. Little things I didn't realize I would need such as a scale to weigh my checked bag so I could pay online is one of those examples. Would definitely recommend.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
2nd May 2016

Staff were very friendly and informative. The hostel was nice and clean and quiet. Very close to town center and beaches.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
29th Apr 2016

We enjoyed our stay at the Gold Coast hostel immensely! The location was perfect, the staff were incredibly friendly and helpful, and the atmosphere was warm and welcoming. Would recommend this hostel for your next relaxing vacation in Lagos!

28th Apr 2016

I moved hostels to here after being at a party one for a while. Since it's slow season here it wasn't that busy which meant I had the room to myself for 2 nights. Terrace was nice, full kitchen was a plus. Staff was friendly and ate dinner with us some nights and offered up some of the wine they had which was made by one of there friends which you can't buy in stores anywhere.

28th Apr 2016

Amazing hostel!! Not a ton of people, but I didn't necessarily stay during a high season. I think this place has lots of potential during high season. The people and the staff that were at the hostel were super awesome! Manuela went out of his way to help me in getting a bus ticket, provide breakfast for me when I left early, and offer some local wine to try. The hard boiled eggs and fruit for breakfast were awesome! The crepes were delicious! Definitely recommend staying here!! No negatives.

• Germany, Male, 25-30
16th Apr 2016

unfortunately I could only give 10/10, it is this sort of place you stay and feel very much at home. You get all that you expect (clean rooms and showers, good location (in the center) and even a very nice roof terrace) but the people there are extremely helpful and welcoming, I had some good chats with them and they showed me all the important bits and pieces for my stay (not just the touristic ones if that is not your thing), they even got me the recipe from one of the restaurants I visited.

7th Apr 2016

Wonderful hostel. Clean, airy, and quiet. The staff is so friendly, and the price cannot be beat. Even includes breakfast!