9.6
Superb 1,586 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 1,586 Total Reviews
Gold Coast Located at Rua Gil Vicente, 48, , Lagos.
Portugal
Lagos 8600 Rua Gil Vicente, 48
96% 1586
37.0993965 -8.6738562
    Rooms available

• Germany, Male, 25-30
16th Apr 2016

unfortunately I could only give 10/10, it is this sort of place you stay and feel very much at home. You get all that you expect (clean rooms and showers, good location (in the center) and even a very nice roof terrace) but the people there are extremely helpful and welcoming, I had some good chats with them and they showed me all the important bits and pieces for my stay (not just the touristic ones if that is not your thing), they even got me the recipe from one of the restaurants I visited.

7th Apr 2016

Wonderful hostel. Clean, airy, and quiet. The staff is so friendly, and the price cannot be beat. Even includes breakfast!

• USA, Female, 18-24
26th Mar 2016

Gold Coast was lovely- they had crepes waiting in the kitchen when I arrived and the staff member on duty provided me with a thorough explanation of Lagos itself and the hostel itself. The location in old town is perfect- it's just out of the way enough to be quiet at night but central enough for great access to the trails, beaches, and plenty of restaurants, bars and cafes. The manager was also kind enough to print a bus ticket off for me, which made my life easier. Clean, safe, great price!