Gold Coast Reviews

Rua Gil Vicente, 48, Lagos, Portugal

My friend and I are both uni students who were looking for a weekend getaway in Lagos. We stayed here and had absolutely no complaints. Arthur was so helpful and nice. He gave us a ton of recommendations and even set up our airport transportation. We stayed in the double suite and it was very clean and big. The location was perfect, about a 3 minute walk to the restaurants and bars and a 7 minute walk to the closest beach. I would definitely stay here again!

• 17th Oct 2014

Excellent hostel with great facilities. Not a party hostel which is ( from my point if view ) is a good thing. Helpful staff and I'd definitely book here if I'm back to lagos one day.

This was my first introduction to hostelling, and it has definitely left me eager to do more of this style of travel. I particularly appreciated all that the Gold Coast did to ensure that the assurance of it not being a party hostel would hold true. This hostel is incredibly clean, and provides everything backpackers could require.

Arthur is amazing! Helped us settle in perfectly. Nice, quiet hostel.

we had a private seperate bedroom but everything was fine. the only downside was the poor ventilation of the room.