Golden Gobi Reviews

Chingeltei district, 40000 Microdistrict building, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia

The place was crowded and noisy due to too many people. Their recommended tour(ger to ger) was a good experience but the toilet was too dirty. Staff was kind and knowledgable about tour courses.

We had a great time in Mongolia, largely thanks to Golden Gobi. They reserved tickets for us for the Nadam Festival and organised a great trip involving trekking, cultural immersion, historic and natural sites even though we only had limited time. I highly recommend them!

staff was good

• 6th Jul 2014

I would leave a few additional comments, but with the limit of 500 characters, there is no room. I will leave a mixed-but-trending-toward-negative review on other websites.

Staff went through great lengths to ensure my vacation plan came to pass even if it was decided at last minute, for that I say thanks. Good atmosphere, very popular with backpackers.

this is the best place to stay in UB.. people here are very nice..they also have very good tours with very affordable price..if ever i will be back in UB again i will definitely stay here...miss them already....from Philippines

EASILY the best hostel in UB, nothing else comes close. Only hostel where there is a good mix of nationalities & excellent large common room. Other hostels I stayed at were tiny converted apartments. Only negatives were the fact there was only one working hot shower & it was only hot at VERY low pressure (there were two cold ones downstairs). Also beware not to (massively) overpay for Gobi tours - bargain hard or ask elsewhere.

Nice staff and likes all hostels in UB they has free pick up service from train station. Their tours seems very popular among western travelers. But u might can walk around and check others coz might cheaper and it's similar. Overall, I had a nice stay.

1 2 3 Next » last »