Golden Hill Bungalows Reviews

Koh Phi Phi, 18 Moo 7 Koh Phi Phi Krabi 81000, Koh Phi Phi, Thailand

Very Underrated hostel. It's cheap, the staff are friendly, it has a pool, it's a SHORT walk to the village and beaches (I mean like 5/10 minutes), hot showers and air con. It also looks nice. I have stayed at far worse places that are rated higher. Should be over 80%

This place is SO far away from everything that you want or need. The hill is long and steep. The view is of a huge sewage resovoir. Pretty much impossible to meet anyone to speak to. we stayed 1 night and checked out.

• 25th Mar 2015

The place was definitely cheap and the beds were fine. Unfortunately I din get an option to see whether the place had AC when I booked. We went there to see that there was no AC and only one small fan. It was difficult in the night. The place was very very far from the main area. Phi Phi is a small island but walking to this place andlittle up the hill was very tiring especially with the luggage and hot sun. Dont waste your time and energy walking to this place