Golden Mango Inn Reviews

#0658, Chongkaosou Village, Slakram Commune,On Route #6, Siem Reap, Cambodia

We had a very nice 3 night stay at Golden mango inn. The room was very large and clean with great AC and a very strong fan and mosquito net which definitely helped at night. The shower rooms are huge and the water pressure was pretty good. The pool was beautiful although very cold. The staff were friendly enough and helpful in booking onward bus tickets. The hotel sent a tuk tuk driver to get us from the airport for free. We ended up using Te the next 2 days to tour Angkor Wat, he's great!

Everything was great! Staff was very attentive and the service excellent.

This is the best place I've stayed at as a backpacker! The rooms are clean and very nice and big! Hot water in the shower is a big plus! Hotel feeling for a hostel price! I would recommend this for everyone that want to go to Siem Reap! It's far from pub street, but with a free tuk tuk it's no problem!

Great all around and would definitely stay here again!

Our room was equivalent to a high end hotel. The shower room was a real luxury with immense water pressure... felt very swanky! they even provide bathrobe, slippers and mosquito net. The main attraction is the pool, not exactly a suntrap but very refreshing. The bar/restaurant were also great, perfect for families or relaxing retreat from the city. Can't comment on location as we didn't want to leave the tranquil vibe of the hotel during our one night stay.

Second time I've stayed here in 3 years and it was as nice as I remember. Pool is a great addition although the water was freezing. Only downside was the showers had very little water pressure.

Golden Mango was probably the best place we stayed on our trip. Penya the house manager was extremely helpful and even arranged for us to visit a local tuk tuk drivers home for dinner and a cooking lesson. The guesthouse is a little further away from pub street and the night markets, but the free tuk tuk rides make up for that entirely. The rooms are lovely and clean, and the food is delicious. I highly highly highly recommend this place. Value for money, this place is the best.

Fantastic hotel even by North American standards. Staff is friendly and extremely helpful. They have a "what ever you want we will make it happen" attitude. Great inexpensive food at the restaurant. The pool is beautiful. I wouldn't stay anywhere else if I return and have suggested this hotel to anyone I meet that is planning on going to Siem Reap. Thank you!

This hotel was paradise. Their facilities were the nicest I have seen in a few months. Their restaurant is consistently good, great if you order well. I was traveling as a couple and it was the same price for a deluxe room as staying in any hostel. The pool was amazing. People say its out of town they give you free tuk tuks to use, it takes 5 minutes. You can barter a ride back for $2 if absolutely necessary. I never wanted to leave.

I can not recommend this place more highly. All the staff were so friendly,helpful and knowledgeable. Location is about$2 out from the centre by tuktuk but free in so no problem whatsoever. Nice big clean air conditioned rooms and the pool is invaluable after a long day at Ankor wat. Don't consider anywhere else, stay here

Friends and Family recommended the Golden Mango to us and it met all expectations - lovely little hostel with excellent staff. The Hostel also helped arrange day trips for us each day at great value for money and provided a very helpful and friendly Tuk-Tuk Driver.

• 8th Sep 2014
  • Scotland

Lovely staff, clean rooms and couldn't fault the breakfast, major construction work next door seven days a week was very dusty and noisy though

• 21st Aug 2014
  • New Zealand

Friendly staffs!! And it is soooooo worth the money. I would definately recommend people to stay here. The location is quite far from the city side of siem reap downtown but they offer free rides to it so I guess it is okay.