Golden Mango Inn Reviews

#0658, Chongkaosou Village, Slakram Commune,On Route #6, Siem Reap, Cambodia

Best place I've stayed so far, especially considering the price. The rooms are in excellent condition, the pool big and cooling and everyone in the staff took care of me as a family member. Will never stay in a different place if I come back to Siem Reap.

• 7th Apr 2015
  • Sweden

Room service did not come once during our stay, it's about 3km from the center and the free pick up service stops around 9, but the pool was lovely and breakfast was good.

The staff was incredible - so friendly and helpful with us planning our onward travel. The pool is amazing - clean and with shade or sun options. It's a perfect retreat from the heat and madness of temple hopping. Well worth the price too as our room was huge and felt like a splurge at a reasonable expense. Nice strong showers and AC. Couldn't recommend it more highly especially for couples and families not looking for a hugely social scene...

• 3rd Apr 2015

This hotel is wonderful, warm staff, beautiful swimming pool and good value for money. Highly recommend to anyone visiting Siem Reap. High standard, thank you very much!!!

Beautiful pool! Very nice free breakfast. Lovely staff. Free tuk tuk service into town which was a bonus. Beautiful place to stay.

I can't say enough good things about this hotel. I will recommend it to anyone and continue to sing its praises. My room was great, food was delicious, pool was lovely, staff were incredible.

Great food, nice swimming pool, awesome tuk tuk drivers, very informative, friendly, and helpful staff. Our 3 days, 2 nights there were absolutely perfect -- the hotel is super comfortable, clean, and has a relaxed vibe. It's "ritzy" without the obscene price tag. And its close proximity to the Night Market and to Angkor Wat is ideal for anyone looking to easily get around town.

Bit out of town but free tuk tuk there and back and staff are really helpful. Their associated tuk tuk driver gave us a great tour of the temples at short notice and was really friendly. Place is clean and safe and desk staff great. Breakfast service was a bit disorganised but no worse than the rest of the country!

We had a very nice 3 night stay at Golden mango inn. The room was very large and clean with great AC and a very strong fan and mosquito net which definitely helped at night. The shower rooms are huge and the water pressure was pretty good. The pool was beautiful although very cold. The staff were friendly enough and helpful in booking onward bus tickets. The hotel sent a tuk tuk driver to get us from the airport for free. We ended up using Te the next 2 days to tour Angkor Wat, he's great!

Everything was great! Staff was very attentive and the service excellent.

This is the best place I've stayed at as a backpacker! The rooms are clean and very nice and big! Hot water in the shower is a big plus! Hotel feeling for a hostel price! I would recommend this for everyone that want to go to Siem Reap! It's far from pub street, but with a free tuk tuk it's no problem!

Great all around and would definitely stay here again!

Our room was equivalent to a high end hotel. The shower room was a real luxury with immense water pressure... felt very swanky! they even provide bathrobe, slippers and mosquito net. The main attraction is the pool, not exactly a suntrap but very refreshing. The bar/restaurant were also great, perfect for families or relaxing retreat from the city. Can't comment on location as we didn't want to leave the tranquil vibe of the hotel during our one night stay.

Second time I've stayed here in 3 years and it was as nice as I remember. Pool is a great addition although the water was freezing. Only downside was the showers had very little water pressure.

Golden Mango was probably the best place we stayed on our trip. Penya the house manager was extremely helpful and even arranged for us to visit a local tuk tuk drivers home for dinner and a cooking lesson. The guesthouse is a little further away from pub street and the night markets, but the free tuk tuk rides make up for that entirely. The rooms are lovely and clean, and the food is delicious. I highly highly highly recommend this place. Value for money, this place is the best.