Golden Mango Inn Reviews

#0658, Chongkaosou Village, Slakram Commune,On Route #6, Siem Reap, Cambodia

Service here really stands out. All of the ladies and gentlemen at the front desk really went above and beyond for us during our stay. Facilities not modern, but the hotel itself is beautiful. This place is not in town, but only a $3 tuk tuk drive.

The Golden Mango Inn has provided me with the comfort, respect, and charm that I feel I can't get in the bigger hotels. I am greeted by name whenever I return from my day-adventures, and I'm quickly provided with a wet cloth to wipe down after a hot day. The rooms are clean and the food is far better than I was anticipating. The pool-side area is a great place to take a dip, or lounge while you unwind from the site-seeing. I'll definitely pass this way again. Thanks for everything, GMI.

The Hostel has a nice appearance and great staff, lovely little garden and restaurant. However in retrospect after travelling a little longer in Cambodia i have to say it's simply overpriced. I'm currently staying in Phnom Penh in a hotel the same price category - however it is worlds in between. The bathroom at golden mango is old and shabby, no proper shower, the bed is hard, the TV from the last century, was very loud due to construction. All in all the hostel is ok, but seriously overpriced!

• 16th Jan 2016

The staff was incredibly helpful and friendly!

• 7th Jan 2016

This place was amazing. The staff was extremely attentive, kind, and ready to help with anything. We made a reservation last minute (after a disaster at another place) and they bumped us up to a luxury room, checked us in really early, and served breakfast at no cost! Everytime we had a question, they had a smile and were happy to help. The free tuk-tuk service was also a great addition. If I go back to Cambodia, I will not hesitate to stay there! THANK YOU.

The friendliness of the staff, the amenities and location of the hotel made this hotel one of the best ones we've stayed in South East Asia .

Golden Mango in was the most amazing place I stayed in Cambodia. The pool was an absolute godsend in that hot weather. The staff was so helpful and kind and the food and drinks at the hotel restaurant were delicious and affordable. This made my stay in Siem Reap so memorable and enjoyable. I'd definitely recommend it!

Nice staff, friendly, helpful. One guy let me use his bike as it had lights and I needed a ride at 5am!

Fantastic staff. Great clean hotel. Would recommend to friends.

I wish there was a rating a over "excellent". I stayed here three nights with my friend and we never wanted to leave! It was not in the overly touristy area so you get to see where the locals actually live, which I loved. I cant say enough wonderful words about the staff and their helpfulness and friendliness. There is an amazing local (not touristy at all, yet) restaurant down the street with a huge beer garden. I LOVE the GOlden mango inn. There is no place better.

• 11th Nov 2015

Fabulous, luxurious, the best hostel I have ever stayed at. Clean, secure beautiful pool, wonderful service, big breakfast and Ton to take me everywhere in his tuk tuk. I booked a single room for myself and it was huge, and so was the ensuite. Tucked away in a side lane and I have found this an advantage, away from traffic noise. Definitely value for money!

A bit out of the center of town ($3 tuk-tuk ride), but amazingly friendly and hospitable staff - and the pool is incredibly refreshing after a hot and steamy day wandering around Angkor. Highly recommended!

Great accommodation for the money, the staff is friendly and helpful, the rooms are clean, the included breakfast very tasty, it's near the Angkor ruins and the pool is very nice.

I don't have enough words in my vocabulary for all the nice things I want to say about the Golden Mango. The staff were exceptional, the food was great, and the room was exactly what I needed. Clean, well-furnished, and strong aircon--which you definitely need! The only slight downside is the location, but no worries, since the GM provides a free shuttle to town. I can wholeheartedly recommend staying here-go for it!

This hotel is absolutely fantastic, we were given a free upgrade to a poolside superior double room free of charge as the hotel was quiet. Free breakfast is great, as well as the lovely staff and the pool is a real treat. Only thing to let it down is the location however they do offer a free tuk tuk service into town which takes around 10 minutes and it only costs around $3 to get one back. Great place, recommend.

Great service, always tuktuks to take you into town, beautiful pool area to cool off and clean rooms!