Golden Orchid Hotel Reviews

34 Hang Tre Str, Hoan Kiem Dist, Hanoi, Vietnam

Amazing place to stay! Clean and comfortable room. Shampoo and bath gel provided in the shower. They even offer free tea and coffee in the room (I love Vietnamese coffee :-) ). You absolutely must run your plan by reception as they were supper helpful and knowledgeable about how to make the most of your time in Hanoi. I love this hotel.

• 20th May 2015
  • Austria

Good location, clean room and friendly staff. Highly recommend this hotel to everyone. :))

• 20th May 2015
  • South Korea

This is second time we stayed in Golden Orchid. After Halong, Sapa and Hue we got back here one night before take flight back home. It was really suprised when we checked in the room. So many balloons with flowers and one big cake. Wow they remember my friend's birthday. We already have wonderful time here and really enjoyed it. We will definitely come back here again and recommend for everyone who going to Hanoi.

This was best hotel I ever seen. Since I thought it will be just a simple hostel like stay, considering the price. But it definitely made every cent worht it. :-) Fantastic location, clean and beautilful room with balcony, especialy extremely and helpful staff. They run business by their way to bring the best service to customers. They always make sure that you have comfortable stay. Love it, love it, love it. :))))))

• 14th May 2015
  • Denmark

This was best hostel I ever seen in the world with very cheap price, great location, cleaness room and yummy breakfast with alot of choice. But that were not at all. The best thing is staff in hotel, who were amazing and made memorable trip for us . They could do everything we need by easy way. They also booked the trip to Halong bay, Sapa and the flight to Hue. Thanks you guys for everything and we will be back after a few days. ^_^

Cozy hotel, great location and friendly staff. They made everything happended and made us feel like home.

• 9th May 2015
  • Malaysia

Very helpfull and lovely stuff. They were helping a lot planing our trips to sapa and Halong bay. The room was clean and quiet. Bathroom was not The newest but clean.

• 17th Apr 2015

Very disappointing given so many positive reviews - we also experienced poor hospitality for the only time in 2 weeks travelling Vietnam. Our bathroom bulb was out and the request to get this fixed was ignored until we followed up and even then there was no apology or urgency. When we asked the 'concierge' to book (the excellent) Hanoi Street Food Tour he called a different company altogether despite me providing the number. Dishonest or inept we were unimpressed either way.

Good overall hotel. Negatives: We were in a room facing over the main road so it was very noisy at night. Our key also didn't lock the room so the security was very poor. The duvet was just a sheet and I got quite cold at night - the temperature in Hanoi can get very low!

Amazing staff. They took care of our ride from the airport even when I had confused the days. Offered me food and tea when I was sick. We booked a trip to ha long bay with them and it was great. We stayed in one of the rooms w/o windows the first 2 nights and the bed was not so great. So, they moved us to one of the front rooms which was much better with a balcony and soft foam beds. They won my heart!

We only stayed one night of our booking because the bath room SMELLED so bad that it invaded the rest of the room. To their credit, the very nice staff felt terrible and made an adjustment to our billing.

Dear Albert, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on the web. I am very sorry that most of your experiences did not meet your expectation.We strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer at our hotel, however, I have to admit that the unfortunate incidents you encountered during your stay reflect some weaknesses we do have to correct.Wehope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future, Your sincerely. Amber.

Amber is the most amazing member of staff you could ever ask for, the hotel was great and we ended up staying longer, it's in a brilliant area and easy to get to everywhere from there. Brilliant people and if you need any help they will be more then happy to.

We loved it here. Great room with all facilities like TV hot shower mini bar and a HUGE and very comfortable double bed. The staff were extremely helpful and happyhappy!! Hotel was very clean and had a superb breakfast. Ths was an excellent hotel would definitely stay again.

The staff made the hotel

nice hostel, cozy room, beautiful staff

• 28th Nov 2014