Golden Orchid Hotel Reviews

34 Hang Tre Str, Hoan Kiem Dist, Hanoi, Vietnam

It was a great experience! The staff was phenomenal and so was the location.

• 7th Jan 2016

My stay at the Golden Orchid Hotel was absolutely wonderful. The staff is amazing and I wouldn't think twice about returning. The bed was comfortable, shower was great, and it was clean...a few bugs managed to sneak in from outside, but that didn't bother us too much. The breakfast was good, and the location perfect. Everywhere we wanted to go was within walking distance. The shopping was amazing in the Old Quarter. What made my experience so awesome was the kindness displayed from the people!!

Sadly disappointed in the Golden Orchid. Yes, the staff were sweet, like the reviews....but I, not sure how it got rated so high or if we simply got the short end of the stick when it came to the room. Many things I could list, like awful internet connection, worn, hole of a room, etc...but the clinchers that had us choose to cut our stay short were roach in the fridge, unfitted sheet that wasn't big enough to cover the thoroughly stained mattresses, and fingernail clippings the waste basket.

• 20th Dec 2015

Reception staff were fantastic, they couldn't do enough to help! Hotel was basic, but all we needed and very good value for money.

• 12th Dec 2015

Great hotel. Amber and the staff really takes care of you. We booked our halong bay tour and train to hue through them and everything was as expected. The hotel itself could use some minor repairs but I think that is normal in Hanoi. Hanoi itself is wonderful, do not believe anyone who tells you otherwise. The people are amazing and the food is fantastic. Hanoi was one was of my favorite places

Good location, good price and excellent service .

Amber and her staff were so great and beyond helpful. They helped us book a trip to Halong Bay and got us a train ticket to Hue. The bell boy even followed our taxi to the train station to make sure we got into cabin ok.

Staff were super helpful and polite. Great value for money and good location in the city. Rooms were big and clean. Beds v comfy. Free breakfast was really really good. They organised us an airport taxi and carried out bags out for us. They really couldn't do enough for you. Amber is an absolute star. Would definitely stay here again :)

Thank you so much all of staff in golden orchid hotel. After a week travel in Thailand, I come to Vietnam a week. When I check in, Amber make a ice coffee - very good. After that she help me to make any plan in Vietnam like halong bay , Sapa . That is excellent service because I have been hotel 3 star, 4 star in Thailand but they didn't do that. This hotel very good location near Hoan Kiem lake about 2 minute. One word for them : "Excellent service " Thank you so much Amber and her team.

• 18th Aug 2015
  • Thailand

Great location . Helpful staff. Nice room. Great tour service. They can help you make all of plan in Vietnam , I high recommend for stay here.

• 17th Aug 2015