8.8
Fabulous 77 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 77 Total Reviews
Golden Orchid Hotel Located at 34 Hang Tre Str, Hoan Kiem Dist, Hanoi.
Vietnam
Hanoi 10000 34 Hang Tre Str, Hoan Kiem Dist
88% 77
21.0322310 105.8555240
    Rooms available

14th Aug 2016
7.7

Had a great one night stay here -comfortable, clean and a really nice bed. Location is also great and it's reasonably priced too! No window in my room as falsely advertised by pictures on the app, but this wasn't a big deal. Only problem for me was the staff. Upon telling the guy at the front desk I was moving on to a hostel the next night, and not continuing my stay, he bacame quite rude and unhelpful. Apart from that, this place was great.

• England, Mixed Group, 25-30
27th Jul 2016

Highlight of our stay in Asia as far as accommodation, recommended to us by a colleague. Staff were young and very friendly, rooms were excellent with full English breakfast each morning. This hotel was better than the 3 star one Trailfinders booked us in Bangkok. If we are in Hanoi again we will stay here. They booked our Halong Bay tour at a good rate before we went on holiday and we hired a motorbike through them, very dangerous (even though I'm a bike rider) but hysterically funny.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
25th Jul 2016

My friend and I stayed here for 3 nights. They let us store our luggage when we went on our 2 day and 1 night Ha Long Bay tour, which was much appreciated. The staff is cheery and helpful. There was an incident where there was miscommunication regarding the availability of our room when we returned from our Ha Long Bay Trip. We hand to wait over 4 hours for our room, which was a little frustrating. Olden Orchid is ideal if you're looking for a place to rest your head.

• England, Male, 25-30
24th Jun 2016

Very friendly staff. Very helpful. 1st room at the back was a bit worse for wear but the owner had just rearranged our rooms free of charge to help us visit more stuff in Vietnam. Rooms at the front are excellent.

• condistanga5607
  • Australia, Male, 25-30
10th May 2016
7.4

Pretty basic place to stay but the things that count were good. Bed was firm but comfy and big, water was hot and good pressure, air con worked well. Good location and the staff were super helpful. I wanted a local SIM card which they sorted out for me. A bit pushy on trying to get you to use their tour companies but once they got over that fact, they were still really friendly and helpful. Breakfast was basic but decent. Get the pho if you ask me. Overall pretty good for the price.