Golden Orchid Hotel Reviews

34 Hang Tre Str, Hoan Kiem Dist, Hanoi, Vietnam

The staff here are absolutely amazing. They are willing to help you with any request and always with a smile. I will definitely be staying here when I return to Hanoi. No complaints at all :)

• 31st Jul 2015
  • New Zealand

The hotel is well located in the old quarter and easily accessed from the Hoan Kiem Lake. Breakfast has a wide range of variety. Most importantly, the staffs are very friendly and helpful. Booked two tours with them and they made sure that everything was in place. Highly recommended!

• 28th Jul 2015
  • Singapore

Great everything. Loved the staff and Amber was always there with help and a smiling face. Will recommend.

On arrival we were upgraded to a deluxe room with no extra cost, rooms were spacious and the bathrooms were the nicest I go throughout all of Vietnam, we attempted to get dinner one evening but were left sitting in the 'restaurant' area so long we had to leave, overall the room was great and some of the staff were super friendly. I felt they were a bit pushy with their tours but went on to realise that this is pretty much a given things throughout anywhere we stayed in Vietnam

Dear guest! Thank you for your review on Hostelworld.com, We appreciate your compliments about our hotel and staff. We always try our best to bring best service for customer. Also, I'm so sorry for your waiting long at dinner. That was small problem when our staff didn't tell you the people bring the food met accident on the way they come to hotel to you understand about it. But everything you mentioned we already fix and draw experience. Hope will be serve you again. Best regards, Amber.

Great staff! always willing to help us out even after we left the hotel. Amber is such a genuinely friendly and helpful person.

• 1st Jul 2015

We stayed here for our last night in Hanoi and after a 4 week long tour with 23 other people, it was just what we needed. Pretty central location but in a more quiet area - bit of a walk to the bars in the old quarter. The room was lovely with a great shower! Nice staff and great breakfast!

• 20th Jun 2015

Very helpfull and lovely stuff. They were helping a lot planing our trips to sapa and Halong bay. The room was clean and quiet. Bathroom was not The newest but clean.

• 17th Apr 2015

Very disappointing given so many positive reviews - we also experienced poor hospitality for the only time in 2 weeks travelling Vietnam. Our bathroom bulb was out and the request to get this fixed was ignored until we followed up and even then there was no apology or urgency. When we asked the 'concierge' to book (the excellent) Hanoi Street Food Tour he called a different company altogether despite me providing the number. Dishonest or inept we were unimpressed either way.

Good overall hotel. Negatives: We were in a room facing over the main road so it was very noisy at night. Our key also didn't lock the room so the security was very poor. The duvet was just a sheet and I got quite cold at night - the temperature in Hanoi can get very low!

Amazing staff. They took care of our ride from the airport even when I had confused the days. Offered me food and tea when I was sick. We booked a trip to ha long bay with them and it was great. We stayed in one of the rooms w/o windows the first 2 nights and the bed was not so great. So, they moved us to one of the front rooms which was much better with a balcony and soft foam beds. They won my heart!

We only stayed one night of our booking because the bath room SMELLED so bad that it invaded the rest of the room. To their credit, the very nice staff felt terrible and made an adjustment to our billing.

Dear Albert, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on the web. I am very sorry that most of your experiences did not meet your expectation.We strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer at our hotel, however, I have to admit that the unfortunate incidents you encountered during your stay reflect some weaknesses we do have to correct.Wehope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future, Your sincerely. Amber.

Amber is the most amazing member of staff you could ever ask for, the hotel was great and we ended up staying longer, it's in a brilliant area and easy to get to everywhere from there. Brilliant people and if you need any help they will be more then happy to.

We loved it here. Great room with all facilities like TV hot shower mini bar and a HUGE and very comfortable double bed. The staff were extremely helpful and happyhappy!! Hotel was very clean and had a superb breakfast. Ths was an excellent hotel would definitely stay again.