Golden Rose Hotel Reviews

Sheraton Road - El Sakkala square - Hurghada -Red, Hurghada, Egypt

No Rating

As usual a nice week at Golden Rose. We only had problems one night when there was a very loud party at the roof, keeping us awake all night. Hopefully it was a one-time-experience

• 18th Mar 2013
  • Sweden
  • Mixed Group

Very good hotel for the price, you can not go wrong for the price, the staff are nice and friendly. The room was nice and big, you get wifi internet. Nice shower bathroom, i would recommended this hotel to others. The Location is excellent and the hotel is in a side road from the main Sheraton road and is safe. The manager Mr Wasti is a very nice person and down to earth and he invited me see to the belly dancing in the roof bar on before i left and that was free to watch.

Very friendly staff, clean room and bathroom and good breakfast food!

Good relationship between quality & price. Nice place to visit.

We've been there by Dec 2011 and think the hotel is good value for money. Room was spacious and clean, very close to the main road (where GAD restaurant is - fully recommended) and to the beach (private beach rather than the hotel one due the prices). There are lot of building dump outside but this is quite normal around the town. Staff were very friendly and we would recommend to take 'Desert Safari' for EP 150 (includes transport, 4 wheels bike, dinner, camel ride, Beduine tribu visit).

Lagre clean rooms, fine meals, very nice and helpful staff, OFF the main street - thus no noice, one unfinished building lot next to the building, very nice pool and beach - but pool not heated. to sum up; a nice place offering very good value for money stays. Carl mery

No drinks or food from outside allowed in rooms. As this is a new tourist city being built you can expect construction works almost anywhere.

A comfortable, very affordable hotel in an excellent central location. Everybody is very friendly and helpful and the meals are good. It is the second time I have stayed here and I will definitely come again.

The Golden Rose hostel was a great place to stay. The staff were very frienly and helpful. They even kept one of my guitar safe for 2 weeks while I travelled around Egypt. The rooms are big and kept very clean also no problems with hot water! This place is a bit more expensive than most but is great value for money!

Living here and in Egypt in general I would choose to live a landfill. At least I wouldn't have people selling me shit all over the place. Well getting screwed left and right feverywhere I went. I will never, ever come back to this place or Egypt in general. The worst place I have ever visited in my life.

Hotel owners are very good. I just loved this hotel very clean close to city.

• 25th Nov 2010
  • India

The hotel was clean. Water was a bit hit and miss but it always came on eventually. The girl at the desk was great arranging alternative way for us to get to Dahab when the ferry broke down. Unfortunately we weren't very impressed with the speed he drove, hitting 175km/hr + twice!!! He mainly sat on 140 km/hr and 160 km/hr which we weren't very pleased about, being a family with young children. So perhaps the staff would like to address this. The hotel was good though.

am wery happy, confort. excelent. ristorant wery gut and chip. the best for wery gut money.

Staff was nice and helpfull.

The staff's english could be better. But they are very friendly. I don't like they use blanket only as the cover on bed.

Amazing place, great price. Awesome location. Mohammod and all the staff were great, can\'t speak highly enough of them. The hotel is difficult to find, but once you find it you\'ll have no problems.

The staff gave wrong information about bus traveling and took too much money arranging tickets. Paljon itänaapureita - vodkaturistit perkele. Pysykööt kotona.

Loved the staff. they need a sign on the front of the main street because it was hard to find, but a reALLY great deal for the spaciousness and the breakfast.

A very new, clean and good value hotel in central Hurghada. I enjoyed staying here.

Very good value for money!!