Golden Sands Hotel Apartments Reviews

Mankhool Street, Bur Dubai, Behind Bur Juman Shopping Centre, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

We had a two person apartment and had often friends over in the living room-area. There were never any problems, the staff was very helpful at any times.

I stayed 4 nights and think it is excellent value for money for Dubai range. It is about 10 min to walk to two metro stations, supermarket just around the corner. When I arrived, I was complaining about some moth ball smell in the appartment and dirty sheets. I was immediately upgradet to a bigger room, staff very eager to help. However it is not a good place to meet people but very practical with all facilities on hand.