Golden Temple Villa Reviews

Steng Thmei, Svaydongkum, Siem Reap, Cambodia

Free pick up, free massage and drink for once. Kind staff and driver. Safety box and air conditioner available. 2 to 5 dollars menu restaurant. Nice atmosphere with exotic decoration. All of them for 14 dollars a night. 3mins to night market and pub street on foot. The water smells not good but I think it's a problem of Siem Reap not the hostel's. Highly recommended.

Everyone there is super nice. You are met by smiles everyday. I really was fond of that place, and if I ever get to return to Siem Reap I wouldn't think twice about booking my stay here again.

I can find any fault with the service. Everyone was lovely and helpful and couldn't have done more to make the stay more enjoyable!! Highly recommended and I would not hesitate to go back again should I be in Siem Reap!!!

• 11th Feb 2014
  • British Virgin Islands

This is one of the BEST hostels I've ever stayed in. The facilities and staff are fantastic, it's in a perfect location, and the restaurant has amazing food. Keep in mind is that this is more of a hotel than a hostel. There aren't a ton of backpackers here, so the crowd is a bit older and the lounge area isn't as social. But don't let that stop you because the local bars are great for meeting backpackers and its in a very central area. (Also great cheap tuktuk tours to Angkor Wat)

Golden Temple Villa is a very well managed hotel. It is a local enterprise so the room rates ahe excellent compared with those of international hotels. The staff are extremely informative, helpful and friendly. I never had the feeling that they tried to earn an extra buck from you. In a word, a very good hotel.

Very convenient location to get to pub street and Old Market etc but far enough away not to be disturbed by noise. It's the staff who make this a great place to stay. So friendly and helpful.

• 24th Dec 2013
  • Couple, 41+

Very nice stay in golden temple villa, great service and very good location. They introduced the best tuk tuk driver mr. Phouk to us. He made our trip become prefect. Only one thing need to improve, not enough hot water for shower and there is some iron smell in water. Besides this, all the things are prefect!

Perfect place and staff. Best service I have ever had in Asia and even in european standards! Staff very helpeful, If you have any problem they will try everything to help you. I wouldn´t look for any other place. You get much better service that you pay.

This was by far the best place we visited on our 2013 trip to Asia, the staff are very professional and friendly. The 1 hour free Khmer massage is also really good. For the price you pay you really get far more than what you paid for. I will be recommending this place for many years to come. Great Job Golden Temple Villa.

free banana is great ^^staff very helpful.big room

• 8th Dec 2013
  • China

Wow! Pay for a 2-star hostel and get 5-star service at the Golden Temple Villa in Siem Reap! Extremely friendly and helpful staff, excellent facilities, huge soft beds, hot water, cheap massages & cocktails, free bicycles: the villa has all the creature comforts. Go here for luxury and hospitality: it's a very good place to charge up your batteries after a day stomping around Angkor Wat! Location is also excellent with Pub Street and the Alley round the corner. Very very highly recommended!

THE best place we've ever stayed at around the world. Got free airport pick up, wifi and massage. The staff greeted us with cold drinks and a wet towel and peanuts. The staff were super helpful and always smiling. Located next to night markets and great restaurants. Our room was spotless and our laundry was clean and on time. We hired Mr. ORN (+855) 17841617 as our private tuk-tuk driver for 3 days and he was fabulous and best price. (he doesn't have email so ask your hotel to book him or you).