Golden Temple Villa Reviews

Steng Thmei, Svaydongkum, Siem Reap, Cambodia

The staff at the villa take excellent care of their guests. With a restaurant downstairs, serving a Khmer based menu for less money than most places on Pub Street, a free massage and unexpectedly giving us clean, cold facial towels when we returned from the steaming hot temples of Angkor Wat, this place really gave us all the rest we needed. Hope to return some day!

This is a fantastic guest house. Very clean, great facilities and the staff were absolutely fabulous! Booked a tuk-tuk for me to visit the great temples around Siem Reap (tip: ask for tuk-tuk driver Mr. Visal; great guy). My private room was clean and very comfortable. There is a restaurant attached to this guest house. It's also very close to the Night Markets which are worth visiting. Also less than a 5 minute walk to Pub Street if you're looking for a more active night-life.

This was a great place to at auditing my time in SirmReap. The staff are exceptional-very friendly. I felt very welcomed and well taken care of. The restaurant was very good and fairly priced as well. Only downside is no pool to deal with the heat, but this is still a wonderful place to stay!

Excellent service.

I just have to tell you that this is just amazing! It's not a 5 star place, but they almost make you feel like getting 5 star treatment! Highly recommended!

• 3rd Mar 2015
  • Finland

I had a lovely time here, everything to offer with the staff always wanting to help out and giving advice on the best places to visit. Clean room and bathroom. Wifi signal does not reach all rooms though. In the centre of town.

The staff at the Golden Temple Villa was amazing. From the moment I walked in they were extremely accommodating and so helpful with any requests and providing an excellent tour of the temples. The free drink and massage on arrival was greatly appreciated and I ate most of my meals here too since the food was great and cheap! I would not hesitate to stay here again if I find myself in Cambodia again!

Great locale and attentive staff. A little oasis in Siem Reap