Golden Temple Villa Reviews

Steng Thmei, Svaydongkum, Siem Reap, Cambodia

The staff at the villa take excellent care of their guests. With a restaurant downstairs, serving a Khmer based menu for less money than most places on Pub Street, a free massage and unexpectedly giving us clean, cold facial towels when we returned from the steaming hot temples of Angkor Wat, this place really gave us all the rest we needed. Hope to return some day!

This is a fantastic guest house. Very clean, great facilities and the staff were absolutely fabulous! Booked a tuk-tuk for me to visit the great temples around Siem Reap (tip: ask for tuk-tuk driver Mr. Visal; great guy). My private room was clean and very comfortable. There is a restaurant attached to this guest house. It's also very close to the Night Markets which are worth visiting. Also less than a 5 minute walk to Pub Street if you're looking for a more active night-life.

Excellent service.

I just have to tell you that this is just amazing! It's not a 5 star place, but they almost make you feel like getting 5 star treatment! Highly recommended!

• 3rd Mar 2015
  • Finland

The staff at the Golden Temple Villa was amazing. From the moment I walked in they were extremely accommodating and so helpful with any requests and providing an excellent tour of the temples. The free drink and massage on arrival was greatly appreciated and I ate most of my meals here too since the food was great and cheap! I would not hesitate to stay here again if I find myself in Cambodia again!

Great locale and attentive staff. A little oasis in Siem Reap

• 14th Dec 2014
  • New Zealand

The sweetest, most welcoming staff we have ever met! Pluss a great location!

• 26th Nov 2014
  • Norway

Awesome service, awesome location, cheap and deliciois food, comfortable rooms, everything you need!

Loved the food

• 24th Nov 2014
  • Couple, 41+

An intercom phone in the room to communicate with reception desk would help.

• 14th Nov 2014