Golden Temple Villa Reviews

Steng Thmei, Svaydongkum, Siem Reap, Cambodia

Incredible service! Been staying at hostels and hotels all around south east Asia, and this is by far the best experience we've had regardless of the price. And the fact that it's extremely inexpensive only made the experience that much better! Thank you so much.

• 11th Jul 2015

If we come back to Siem Reap, we'll be staying here. My wife and I both really enjoyed the room, and the check-in gifts (a drink and a massage!). The onsite restaurant is expensive for the area, but still very reasonable for international traveler budgets. They also accept Visa! The hotel staff spoke passable English, so there were no issues of translation, but keep in mind that you may find them a bit tense - we are generally polite people, but worried often whether we'd upset them :-)

Best affordable accommodation in Siem Reap! I immediately felt welcome and at home here. The staff were so friendly and attentive right from the moment I arrived to the moment I left. They really try to ensure you are comfortable and at ease. The tuctuc driver arrange for me during my stay by the hotel was brilliant and at a very fare rate. The restaurant staff was equally good and every meal was just delicious, including the take away breakfasts I ordered. I'd go back in a heartbeat!

• 26th Jun 2015

Excellent staff, very accomodating and location is very accessible plus you get free pick up from the airport or bus station. Value for money is awesome!

• 13th Jun 2015
  • Philippines

The best hostel I have ever stayed in. The location was great, so close to the old market and night market. The staff was extremely helpful and accommodating. Everyone worked really hard to make sure our stay was comfortable and worry-free.

• 25th May 2015

We absolutely loved Golden Temple Villa. Amazing location, nice and clean room/bathroom, great staff. We felt so welcome and comfortable right away and were so happy with the excursions that we planned with their help. Free airport pickup was so convenient (Mr.Sam is the best tuktuk driver!) and we continued to be impressed.

The ambiance and staff here are great! The staff were beyond helpful and all spoke great English. They stored bags, helped with a visa to Vietnam, and gave good advice! They also offer a free massage and bike rental. The dining and common area were very nice too. Felt deluxe, and met some cool fellow backpackers. The only minus was the room- it felt a bit musty. Dust in odd corners on the lamps, hard to find outlets. That kind of thing. Not bad, just not as nice & refreshing as the common areas.

The staff at the villa take excellent care of their guests. With a restaurant downstairs, serving a Khmer based menu for less money than most places on Pub Street, a free massage and unexpectedly giving us clean, cold facial towels when we returned from the steaming hot temples of Angkor Wat, this place really gave us all the rest we needed. Hope to return some day!

This is a fantastic guest house. Very clean, great facilities and the staff were absolutely fabulous! Booked a tuk-tuk for me to visit the great temples around Siem Reap (tip: ask for tuk-tuk driver Mr. Visal; great guy). My private room was clean and very comfortable. There is a restaurant attached to this guest house. It's also very close to the Night Markets which are worth visiting. Also less than a 5 minute walk to Pub Street if you're looking for a more active night-life.

This was a great place to at auditing my time in SirmReap. The staff are exceptional-very friendly. I felt very welcomed and well taken care of. The restaurant was very good and fairly priced as well. Only downside is no pool to deal with the heat, but this is still a wonderful place to stay!

Excellent service.

I just have to tell you that this is just amazing! It's not a 5 star place, but they almost make you feel like getting 5 star treatment! Highly recommended!

• 3rd Mar 2015