Golden Temple Villa Reviews

Steng Thmei, Svaydongkum, Siem Reap, Cambodia

1st time in Cambodia, very impress with the service and overall staying experience. From email organizing airport pickup to arrival to hostel. Greeted by very friendly Guest relations Staff. Sited us down and present us a lovely welcome drink. They even have a 1 hour massage included, what a steal. Through out our stay everyone is very friendly and we couldn't ask for more. If I come to Cambodia I will definitely come and stay again. Thank you all and keep up the good work.

i like the hotel..

• 2nd Oct 2014
  • Indonesia

It was good for money. Location was very good and they offered free welcome drinks and free massage. Staffs are average and massage was average but it is free so you don't expect a lot for it obviously. Wifi didn't work whole one night while I was staying which was annoyed however I still think this is good place to stay but I won't mind trying another place next time.

The staff was very helpful, the room was nice and cheery, and the location was perfect. My friend and I especially enjoyed the complimentary massages.

Very good hostel for the amount paid. The front desk staff are helpful. We had a free tuk tuk pickup from the airport, and were welcomed with a cold ice lemon tea drink upon arrival. They can help you arrange for the best transportation prices, and have day trips available to see Angkor Wat, etc. The free body massage included with the stay was also very nice and relaxing. Location is good with lots of night markets and pub street nearby.

Best "hostel" imaginable. If you are in Siem Reap, this is by far the best accommodation you can get. Hostel prices, but 4-Star-Service incl. the best cook & restaurant you will find in whole Siem Reap. Every served meal including all the drinks/shakes & cocktails are just perfect & tasty. The staff is extremely friendly and give you the best advice for tours as well as provide you with a driver to Angkor Wat, who is extremely nice and helpful.

Very nice staff, good restaurant and nice amenities. The price is very good. Bathroom could be better.

Very clean grat staff and also very Helpfull

Is,by far the best value for money hotel I have ever had. Staff amazingly professional,helpful and kind. One could think they are not working but enjoying. They remember you and take care of you. Food is probably the best in town and cheap. Service is again excellent. A free and good massage is provided, as bikes to go around. Wifi excellent and rooms nice and comfortable. Amazing!

This villa has the most fantastic service we've ever had in a hotel of this level...in fact we've had service like this only in high end resorts. Having it in Golden Temple Villa was a very pleasant surprise. Kudos to the front desk staff, the restaurant staff, drivers and security for this! We would like to especially praise the female front desk staff on duty in the early evening when we were there. We simply cannot praise the service enough. Breakfast[Paid] was pretty good as well.

In short - this was the best hotel during our trip to Cambodia and Vietnam. After arriving with bud from Phnom Penh there was a free tuk tuk pick up driver waiting for us. At the hotel we had a very nice welcome with free drinks. The staff showed us everything and answered all the questions. This was a really warm welcome. The room was big, nice and clean. Atmosphere of this place is really unique. A lot of plants and statues - very nice. There is a decent restaurant near the atrium as well.

If possible I would like to rate a 200%. I never expect a free massage or handmade souvenir. The guest relation speaks perfect English and I've been check out for like half day still can take shower right after renting a free bike from you. I don't know how to describe but thank you all people especially Honey and Tekea.

This is an extremely good hostel, the staff were very welcoming and helpful. The atmosphere is lovely, and it is close to the centre but down a side street which is quiet. The only issue we had was we were on the ground floor next to the kitchen so it was quite noisy but we moved rooms which made it better. I would recommend it to anyone!

Delightful hotel in city centre. An oasis of calm in busy noisy Phnom Penh. All the staff were welcoming and helped make my stay a pleasure. Breakfast was not included in the room rate but at $4 was excellent. Many restaurants and cafes close by. Two minor niggles: The water in the shower was only luke warm and the wifi did not work in the room. But overall I thoroughly recommend this place

• 1st Aug 2014

Highly recommend this place! I had originally arranged for a pick up but due to sending the email too late (18hr before hand), they didn't reply me until the next morning. So I walked from the bus pick up point all the way to the hostel. When we arrived at the hostel, we had a very warm welcome from the staff. Ice lemon tea and a whole lot of useful information passed to us. They also have some tours available for Siem Reap, (12$ tuktuk for Angkor) which we gladly took. Overall really nice place

Fantastic place to stay. The staff were so friendly

Extremely impressed with the friendliness of the staff who couldn't do enough to help. Even took the time to know my name. The single room was fairly small but spotlessly clean and complete with a good air con unit, (which is more than I can say for some of the hotels I stayed at in Cambodia for 4 x the price). I only had one night there which is a shame, as would be more than happy to have stayed longer. Good location, and a complimentary massage. Fantastic. Thanks to all of the staff.

• 10th Jul 2014
  • New Zealand

The staff here are really nice and kind , room for this price is acceptable and next time travel here definitely will put this place as an option again!! Lovely and nice place !

A fantastic stay! Brilliant location, walking distance day and night safely to and from pub street, super friendly staff, at a bargain price! Can't praise highly enough!

Outstanding guesthouse. A very nice greeting package including free drink and snack and a cold towel, and the free massage, were most appreciated. Staff are absolutely stellar; take a genuine and personal interest, and were very accommodating to me when I had a problem with my shower, upgrading me to another room instantly and for free. Good restaurant. Room was very spacious and comfortable, felt like a four star hotel. Located close to the centre but on a quiet street. Thoroughly enjoyed stay