Golden Temple Villa Reviews

Steng Thmei, Svaydongkum, Siem Reap, Cambodia

Excellent service.

I just have to tell you that this is just amazing! It's not a 5 star place, but they almost make you feel like getting 5 star treatment! Highly recommended!

• 3rd Mar 2015
  • Finland

The staff at the Golden Temple Villa was amazing. From the moment I walked in they were extremely accommodating and so helpful with any requests and providing an excellent tour of the temples. The free drink and massage on arrival was greatly appreciated and I ate most of my meals here too since the food was great and cheap! I would not hesitate to stay here again if I find myself in Cambodia again!

Great locale and attentive staff. A little oasis in Siem Reap

• 14th Dec 2014
  • New Zealand

The sweetest, most welcoming staff we have ever met! Pluss a great location!

• 26th Nov 2014
  • Norway

Awesome service, awesome location, cheap and deliciois food, comfortable rooms, everything you need!

Loved the food

• 24th Nov 2014
  • Couple, 41+

An intercom phone in the room to communicate with reception desk would help.

• 14th Nov 2014
  • India

I found the staff very helpful and friendly. The location was good about a 5 min walk from pub street so you could escape the noise. I stayed in a single room which was a really good size, basic but clean and with a safe in it for your valuables. Only down side was that there was not a lot of atmosphere and I didn't really see anyone else staying at the villa so did not meet as many people as I would have liked. Plus side the free massage was fantastic. I would recommend or go again.

• 26th Oct 2014
  • South Africa

We (3 of us using 2 rooms) had a great stay at GTV. From the moment we arrived we were warmly welcomed by the staff who also showed us a range of available tour options which we later picked from. The staff were exceptionally friendly, and helpful, and we all noticed it and commented on it amongst ourselves. The restaurant on site was also excellent and family members who used massage facilities had a great time. Well done to the GTV team they should be very proud of themselves!

• 25th Oct 2014

1st time in Cambodia, very impress with the service and overall staying experience. From email organizing airport pickup to arrival to hostel. Greeted by very friendly Guest relations Staff. Sited us down and present us a lovely welcome drink. They even have a 1 hour massage included, what a steal. Through out our stay everyone is very friendly and we couldn't ask for more. If I come to Cambodia I will definitely come and stay again. Thank you all and keep up the good work.

i like the hotel..