Golden Temple Villa Reviews

Steng Thmei, Svaydongkum, Siem Reap, Cambodia

Is,by far the best value for money hotel I have ever had. Staff amazingly professional,helpful and kind. One could think they are not working but enjoying. They remember you and take care of you. Food is probably the best in town and cheap. Service is again excellent. A free and good massage is provided, as bikes to go around. Wifi excellent and rooms nice and comfortable. Amazing!

If possible I would like to rate a 200%. I never expect a free massage or handmade souvenir. The guest relation speaks perfect English and I've been check out for like half day still can take shower right after renting a free bike from you. I don't know how to describe but thank you all people especially Honey and Tekea.

This is an extremely good hostel, the staff were very welcoming and helpful. The atmosphere is lovely, and it is close to the centre but down a side street which is quiet. The only issue we had was we were on the ground floor next to the kitchen so it was quite noisy but we moved rooms which made it better. I would recommend it to anyone!

Delightful hotel in city centre. An oasis of calm in busy noisy Phnom Penh. All the staff were welcoming and helped make my stay a pleasure. Breakfast was not included in the room rate but at $4 was excellent. Many restaurants and cafes close by. Two minor niggles: The water in the shower was only luke warm and the wifi did not work in the room. But overall I thoroughly recommend this place

• 1st Aug 2014

Highly recommend this place! I had originally arranged for a pick up but due to sending the email too late (18hr before hand), they didn't reply me until the next morning. So I walked from the bus pick up point all the way to the hostel. When we arrived at the hostel, we had a very warm welcome from the staff. Ice lemon tea and a whole lot of useful information passed to us. They also have some tours available for Siem Reap, (12$ tuktuk for Angkor) which we gladly took. Overall really nice place

Fantastic place to stay. The staff were so friendly

Extremely impressed with the friendliness of the staff who couldn't do enough to help. Even took the time to know my name. The single room was fairly small but spotlessly clean and complete with a good air con unit, (which is more than I can say for some of the hotels I stayed at in Cambodia for 4 x the price). I only had one night there which is a shame, as would be more than happy to have stayed longer. Good location, and a complimentary massage. Fantastic. Thanks to all of the staff.

• 10th Jul 2014
  • New Zealand

The staff here are really nice and kind , room for this price is acceptable and next time travel here definitely will put this place as an option again!! Lovely and nice place !

A fantastic stay! Brilliant location, walking distance day and night safely to and from pub street, super friendly staff, at a bargain price! Can't praise highly enough!

Outstanding guesthouse. A very nice greeting package including free drink and snack and a cold towel, and the free massage, were most appreciated. Staff are absolutely stellar; take a genuine and personal interest, and were very accommodating to me when I had a problem with my shower, upgrading me to another room instantly and for free. Good restaurant. Room was very spacious and comfortable, felt like a four star hotel. Located close to the centre but on a quiet street. Thoroughly enjoyed stay

The best hotel in siem reap.. everything about thia hotel makes me wanna come back here again and again.. you get more than what you paid for.. excellent service and excellent staff..

• 8th Jun 2014
  • Malaysia

I would like to commend the world-class services and facilities of Golden Temple Villa. Our short stint at Siem Reap was very memorable because of the great accommodation provided by you. You have a way of making us feel very special with your cool and relaxing treats as well as your warm, courteous and always smiling staff. You're simply the best!

• 1st Jun 2014
  • Philippines

Such a nice staff! It's really the place to stay in siem reap

• 26th May 2014

An amazing place, with amazing staff, for an amazing price! Included with a charming room are free wireless, a free pick-up at the airport, free coffee, tea, and bananas 24hrs a day, and a free 1-hour massage (no kidding!)

• 17th May 2014

Possibly nicest place I've stayed in. Staff were friendly and helpful, couldn't do enough for you. Welcome drink was a nice touch, my room was beautiful, clean and comfortable. Free wifi a bonus, good location, free massage even better! Food at restaurant well priced and tasty. Tuk driver they recommended, Mr Vey, was good too. Trip out to temples reasonable priced too. Very very pleased, would recommend without hesitation and only wish I could've stayed longer.

Free pick up, free massage and drink for once. Kind staff and driver. Safety box and air conditioner available. 2 to 5 dollars menu restaurant. Nice atmosphere with exotic decoration. All of them for 14 dollars a night. 3mins to night market and pub street on foot. The water smells not good but I think it's a problem of Siem Reap not the hostel's. Highly recommended.