Golden Temple Villa Reviews

Steng Thmei, Svaydongkum, Siem Reap, Cambodia

The staff at the Golden Temple Villa was amazing. From the moment I walked in they were extremely accommodating and so helpful with any requests and providing an excellent tour of the temples. The free drink and massage on arrival was greatly appreciated and I ate most of my meals here too since the food was great and cheap! I would not hesitate to stay here again if I find myself in Cambodia again!

Great locale and attentive staff. A little oasis in Siem Reap

• 14th Dec 2014
  • New Zealand

The sweetest, most welcoming staff we have ever met! Pluss a great location!

• 26th Nov 2014
  • Norway

Awesome service, awesome location, cheap and deliciois food, comfortable rooms, everything you need!

Loved the food

• 24th Nov 2014
  • Couple, 41+

An intercom phone in the room to communicate with reception desk would help.

• 14th Nov 2014
  • India

I found the staff very helpful and friendly. The location was good about a 5 min walk from pub street so you could escape the noise. I stayed in a single room which was a really good size, basic but clean and with a safe in it for your valuables. Only down side was that there was not a lot of atmosphere and I didn't really see anyone else staying at the villa so did not meet as many people as I would have liked. Plus side the free massage was fantastic. I would recommend or go again.

• 26th Oct 2014
  • South Africa

We (3 of us using 2 rooms) had a great stay at GTV. From the moment we arrived we were warmly welcomed by the staff who also showed us a range of available tour options which we later picked from. The staff were exceptionally friendly, and helpful, and we all noticed it and commented on it amongst ourselves. The restaurant on site was also excellent and family members who used massage facilities had a great time. Well done to the GTV team they should be very proud of themselves!

• 25th Oct 2014

1st time in Cambodia, very impress with the service and overall staying experience. From email organizing airport pickup to arrival to hostel. Greeted by very friendly Guest relations Staff. Sited us down and present us a lovely welcome drink. They even have a 1 hour massage included, what a steal. Through out our stay everyone is very friendly and we couldn't ask for more. If I come to Cambodia I will definitely come and stay again. Thank you all and keep up the good work.

i like the hotel..

• 2nd Oct 2014
  • Indonesia

It was good for money. Location was very good and they offered free welcome drinks and free massage. Staffs are average and massage was average but it is free so you don't expect a lot for it obviously. Wifi didn't work whole one night while I was staying which was annoyed however I still think this is good place to stay but I won't mind trying another place next time.

The staff was very helpful, the room was nice and cheery, and the location was perfect. My friend and I especially enjoyed the complimentary massages.

Very good hostel for the amount paid. The front desk staff are helpful. We had a free tuk tuk pickup from the airport, and were welcomed with a cold ice lemon tea drink upon arrival. They can help you arrange for the best transportation prices, and have day trips available to see Angkor Wat, etc. The free body massage included with the stay was also very nice and relaxing. Location is good with lots of night markets and pub street nearby.

Best "hostel" imaginable. If you are in Siem Reap, this is by far the best accommodation you can get. Hostel prices, but 4-Star-Service incl. the best cook & restaurant you will find in whole Siem Reap. Every served meal including all the drinks/shakes & cocktails are just perfect & tasty. The staff is extremely friendly and give you the best advice for tours as well as provide you with a driver to Angkor Wat, who is extremely nice and helpful.

Very nice staff, good restaurant and nice amenities. The price is very good. Bathroom could be better.

Very clean grat staff and also very Helpfull