Golden Time Hostel 2 Reviews

8 Ly Thai To Street, Hanoi, Vietnam

Tony is very gently and atencious. He offered coffee and fruits on my arrival and helped on booking a boat tour. When I returned from the boat the hostel was full but he already had set a room in another place for the same price and a free ride to there.

Flask with hot water in each room.

• 15th Nov 2014
  • Singapore

Great location just two minute walk from all the bars and restaurants in the old quarter. Staff were very helpful, they booked onward travel for us and let us use the facilities at no extra cost after returning from a trip (they also stored our bags for free for three days!). We had a free upgrade to the honeymoon suite which had amazing views! There was also a good wifi connection throughout the hotel. Breakfast was great and there was free tea & coffee all day. Would happily stay again.

This was a fantastic place to stay and I would highly recommend it! Great value, delicious breakfasts and the staff have been wonderful, highly knowledgeable and very helpful!

• 9th Nov 2014

I really appreciated that upon my return from Ha Long Bay they made a room available to me for a few hours until my late night flight at no additional charge. It was nice to be able to take a shower and change in comfort. I really appreciated that.

• 8th Nov 2014

Ideally located for exploring Hanoi, we walked to most places easily. The hotel staff were very welcoming and ready to help, nothing was too much trouble. Would recommend highly.

• 7th Nov 2014
  • Couple, 41+

The staff was very helpfull,friendly and good in english...

The friendliness and helpfulness of the staff, as well as the location make this place a winner. The attitude and friendliness of the staff in particular is excellent. Would recommend.

We stayed in this hostel for 2 nights but we could have easily stayed longer! A special thank you to the staff Tony and Ann who were so welcoming and probably the friendliest staff we have ever come across! They were always there to offer help and advice, which made things so much easier for us :) The room was spotless, spacious, had beautiful views from the window and was in a superb location. They helped us book our Halong Bay cruise as well as the night bus to our next destination, so we didn't have to l

We had a great time staying in Hanoi, espite our luggage not arriving with us! The staff (especially Ann) were lovely and extremely helpful in getting it back. They got in touch with the airport for us and we didn't have to do a thing. The trip that was recommended to us by Tony at Golden Time to visit Ha Long Bay and Cat Ba island was fantastic (and we heard mixed reviews from other travellers on similar trips from different hostels). Rooms are great and spacious and the location is perfect.

We spent 3 nights here and we have a pleasant time. The location is very near the lake and there're many shops and eating places around the hotel. The room is clean and they make up the room everyday. And the staffs're also very friendly, except they try to sell the tour, but it's ok because they don't give you too much pressure. About the breakfast, you can should only 1 dish. so it's not sufficient for me. I had baguette for 2 days, the 1st is really tasty but the 2nd is hard and cold.

Great hotel! I would very highly recommend! They were very helpful, and seemed very happy to answer any question, or provide any service that I had requested. The staff were open, friendly, and very welcoming.

• 30th Sep 2014

The staff were extremely helpful,great service ,the staff did everything possible for us to enjoy our stay. very good location nice room and facilities much recommended . I would definitely recommend Golden time hostel to others. They have a great service.

• 17th Sep 2014
  • Spain

just one word perfect ,enthusiastic staff. Always smiling and say hello every time you go somewhere pass reception desk . rooms are big and clean . wifi , breakfast are free in hostel.

• 15th Sep 2014

Location is central. Great value for money. The room is quite spacious though nothing fancy. Stuff is helpful. They organized a one day trip to halong bay for me for only USD30. They also organized a taxi to the airport.every thing ferfeck thank so much for caring me.

• 15th Sep 2014

They have arranged for taxis to the airport. Breakfast was super and filling! Free coffee and tea were very refreshing. The hostel is centrally located and close to the lake and main backpackers' area. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in Hanoi.

• 14th Sep 2014

Great place to stay, very clean and very nice rooms. Look no further for a place to stay, everyone is EXTREMELY nice and accommodating, we had to change our trip and they were able to get us a refund. Also, very close to many of the sites and activities. This is the place to stay in Hanoi, look no further!!!!Extremely safe and helpful staff.

• 14th Sep 2014

Everything about this place is great. They serve a complementary (freshly cooked to order) breakfast to all guests at the hostel/hotel. The staff is extremely kind and do not mark up the products (water, soda, trip packages) like most places in Hanoi do. It is also very safe and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking to stay in Hanoi

• Spain

The staff was wonderful they helped us to book the trip to Ha Long Bay and Sapa I really enjoyed. My room was clean, well equiped, delicious breakfast. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Hanoi. It was a great value.

• 8th Sep 2014
  • Spain

The rooms were really nice and the location was good. Bathtub was a rare luxury and hot water never ran out. Wifi worked well. Also, the staff was very friendly and tried their best at everything. ! They also booked us our Hanoi - saigon bus tickets at a reasonable price

• 8th Sep 2014