Golden Time Hostel 2 Reviews

8 Ly Thai To Street, Hanoi, Vietnam

The staff were extremely helpful,great service ,the staff did everything possible for us to enjoy our stay. very good location nice room and facilities much recommended . I would definitely recommend Golden time hostel to others. They have a great service.

• 17th Sep 2014
  • Spain

just one word perfect ,enthusiastic staff. Always smiling and say hello every time you go somewhere pass reception desk . rooms are big and clean . wifi , breakfast are free in hostel.

• 15th Sep 2014

Location is central. Great value for money. The room is quite spacious though nothing fancy. Stuff is helpful. They organized a one day trip to halong bay for me for only USD30. They also organized a taxi to the airport.every thing ferfeck thank so much for caring me.

• 15th Sep 2014

They have arranged for taxis to the airport. Breakfast was super and filling! Free coffee and tea were very refreshing. The hostel is centrally located and close to the lake and main backpackers' area. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in Hanoi.

• 14th Sep 2014

Great place to stay, very clean and very nice rooms. Look no further for a place to stay, everyone is EXTREMELY nice and accommodating, we had to change our trip and they were able to get us a refund. Also, very close to many of the sites and activities. This is the place to stay in Hanoi, look no further!!!!Extremely safe and helpful staff.

• 14th Sep 2014

Everything about this place is great. They serve a complementary (freshly cooked to order) breakfast to all guests at the hostel/hotel. The staff is extremely kind and do not mark up the products (water, soda, trip packages) like most places in Hanoi do. It is also very safe and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking to stay in Hanoi

• Spain

The staff was wonderful they helped us to book the trip to Ha Long Bay and Sapa I really enjoyed. My room was clean, well equiped, delicious breakfast. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Hanoi. It was a great value.

• Spain

The rooms were really nice and the location was good. Bathtub was a rare luxury and hot water never ran out. Wifi worked well. Also, the staff was very friendly and tried their best at everything. ! They also booked us our Hanoi - saigon bus tickets at a reasonable price

• Spain

Totally recommend the golden time Hostel! The staff are so friendly and 100% trustworthy! The rooms are spacious, clean and value for money! This is a great place to arrive to and plan your trip in Vietnam! Walking distance to Hoen Kiem lake and markets. Everything can be booked threw the friendly staff here. Nice place to stay!!

• Spain

The staff at Golden Time Hostel 2 have been incredibly helpul - They assisted me in arranging trips to Sapa & Ha Long Bay. Both trips were fantastic. Further more, the room in the hostel was very spacious and kept clean to a high standard. Ann & Tony were always at hand to help, by advising on good areas to eat, to drink and to buy souveniers. They also arranged for my taxi to the airport at the correct local price so I didn't get ripped off. I'm very happy that I stayed here.

The staff was extremly helpful and there was a great sense of community here. The staff was very honest about the trips they booked. They told us which accomodations were okay to go a cheaper route and which were better to spend the extra buck. I never felt like they were selling us anything, they genuinely wanted us to have a nice time in Vietnam. It was a good breakfast included as well. Would definitely stay here again if in Hanoi

• 6th Sep 2014

Great staff really helpful and nice

Hostel was excellent with an owner who goes out of his way to help you.

• 1st Sep 2014

WOULD NOT RECOMMEND!!! At first we liked the Hostel until we found Out we had bed bugs!!

The area is easy to walk to old querter, shopping area, and food near hotel very delicious. In the next day we check out at 12 but we can leave the bag all afternoon and take a shower before get the train to Sapa. Staff name Tony very kind with us offer towel for everybody and after we come back from Sapa even we not stay in this hostel but we just come back for ask information to buy special knife which we can't find in shopping mall he take us by motorcycle to local shop by free very thank you

• 17th Aug 2014
  • Thailand

Staff are very good, keep up the good work!

The location and the staff at the Golden Time Hostel 2 alone are enough to book this hostel time and time again. Tony and Ann went out of their way to help us book our tours and ensured that we had the best of everything. Both my sister and I were beyond happy with the customer service. Coming from North America where customer service is way up there it really meant alot.

• 15th Aug 2014

Defilnetley a good place to stay. The rooms are nice and clean, good value for price. Location is very good, close to Hoan Kiem lake and to Old city, but in a not really busy area so the noise won't bother you. Breakfast is good as well, they serve vietnamese dishes (rice, noodles...) and western breakfast also. But what makes the difference is the staff. They are so helpful. They helped us to book our trips to Sapa and did everything for us. We highly recomend this place!!

• 14th Aug 2014
  • Spain

Tony and the other staff were super helpful. Need a flight to da nang tomorrow? Tony will ring up and get it for you, cheaper then I found and you pay when it gets delivered. He also organised a trip to ha long bay with viola tours, not the cheapest but really great staff. Not a party hostel, it's more of a hotel. Breakfast is good, omelettes etc

We were very satisfied with our stay in the hostel. The staff was very nice and helpful! A good breakfast is also included. I can totally recommend the hostel and it's worth the money

• 14th Aug 2014