Golden Time Hostel 2 Reviews

8 Ly Thai To Street, Hanoi, Vietnam

Great place to stay, very clean and very nice rooms. Look no further for a place to stay, everyone is EXTREMELY nice and accommodating, we had to change our trip and they were able to get us a refund. Also, very close to many of the sites and activities. This is the place to stay in Hanoi, look no further!!!!Extremely safe and helpful staff.

• 14th Sep 2014

Everything about this place is great. They serve a complementary (freshly cooked to order) breakfast to all guests at the hostel/hotel. The staff is extremely kind and do not mark up the products (water, soda, trip packages) like most places in Hanoi do. It is also very safe and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking to stay in Hanoi

• 14th Sep 2014
  • Spain

The staff at Golden Time Hostel 2 have been incredibly helpul - They assisted me in arranging trips to Sapa & Ha Long Bay. Both trips were fantastic. Further more, the room in the hostel was very spacious and kept clean to a high standard. Ann & Tony were always at hand to help, by advising on good areas to eat, to drink and to buy souveniers. They also arranged for my taxi to the airport at the correct local price so I didn't get ripped off. I'm very happy that I stayed here.

Great staff really helpful and nice

Hostel was excellent with an owner who goes out of his way to help you.

• 1st Sep 2014

WOULD NOT RECOMMEND!!! At first we liked the Hostel until we found Out we had bed bugs!!

• 31st Aug 2014

The area is easy to walk to old querter, shopping area, and food near hotel very delicious. In the next day we check out at 12 but we can leave the bag all afternoon and take a shower before get the train to Sapa. Staff name Tony very kind with us offer towel for everybody and after we come back from Sapa even we not stay in this hostel but we just come back for ask information to buy special knife which we can't find in shopping mall he take us by motorcycle to local shop by free very thank you

• 17th Aug 2014
  • Thailand

Staff are very good, keep up the good work!

The location and the staff at the Golden Time Hostel 2 alone are enough to book this hostel time and time again. Tony and Ann went out of their way to help us book our tours and ensured that we had the best of everything. Both my sister and I were beyond happy with the customer service. Coming from North America where customer service is way up there it really meant alot.

• 15th Aug 2014

Defilnetley a good place to stay. The rooms are nice and clean, good value for price. Location is very good, close to Hoan Kiem lake and to Old city, but in a not really busy area so the noise won't bother you. Breakfast is good as well, they serve vietnamese dishes (rice, noodles...) and western breakfast also. But what makes the difference is the staff. They are so helpful. They helped us to book our trips to Sapa and did everything for us. We highly recomend this place!!

• 14th Aug 2014
  • Spain

Tony and the other staff were super helpful. Need a flight to da nang tomorrow? Tony will ring up and get it for you, cheaper then I found and you pay when it gets delivered. He also organised a trip to ha long bay with viola tours, not the cheapest but really great staff. Not a party hostel, it's more of a hotel. Breakfast is good, omelettes etc

We were very satisfied with our stay in the hostel. The staff was very nice and helpful! A good breakfast is also included. I can totally recommend the hostel and it's worth the money

• 14th Aug 2014

Great hotel!!!e thank you tony a guide funny help us have agreat time when we stay ha noi. he booked us ha long tour everything very good and when i stayed golden time hostel 2 wifi, AC, room perfect.Asmostphere' hotel always friendly, cozy. Thank you very much for everything.

• 12th Aug 2014

The staff is super helpful, but the facilities are a bit older than some comparably priced hotels in the same area. You can find more comfortable places for the same price in the area.

Good hostel nice staff,room clearn verry value for money

• 10th Aug 2014

The hotel is well located. The room was spacious and clean. The hotel is functional. This is a very good quality / price . The hotel staff:were friendly and helpful. I did some tours through the hotel to the Perfume Pagoda, Halong Bay, . It was very good value,

• 10th Aug 2014
  • Armenia

The staff is very friendly and helpful. Great location in central Hanoi. Rooms and showers and clean. Thanks Ann and Tony!

• 3rd Aug 2014

Golden Time Hostel 2 was great. The staff was friendly and helpful. They helped us book a tour of Ha Long Bay which we were very satisfied with. The room was clean and cool with the A/C cranked up and the beds were comfortable. The location is very good as well, with the famous lake just a few minutes walk from the front door.

I can really recommend this place to anyone going to Hanoi. It is located in the Old Quarter and most things can be reached by foot! The staff is super friendly and did all to make us feel welcome there. Breakfast is included in the price and is freshly made. Tea and coffee is also available all the time. Would stay there anytime again. We got an upgrade on our room and got to stay in one of the newest renovated rooms. Super clean! Tony is very cute and always helping with anything. :)

• 25th Jul 2014

The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful, both with day to day matters and assisting with booking tours. I arrived on a night train and the let me have the room very early in the morning without having to wait for the official check in time. Without being asked they even arranged for a partial refund when I cut a tour short by a day, something I hadn't counted on!

• 25th Jul 2014