Golden Time Hostel Reviews

43 Ly Thai To Street, Hanoi, Vietnam

Best hostel I stayed in Vietnam, Ami in reception was fantastic booked all our tours, which were amazing and at a very good price. Also she booked our bus and let us use a spare room after we booked out to have shower before our bus in the afternoon.

• 23rd Aug 2015

Golden Time Hostel is great value for money. Less a hostel and more a budget hotel. The staff are friendly and welcoming but have limited English which led to a couple of small mistakes in our booking. It's in a great location and the place met our needs on two separate occasions.

• 12th Aug 2015

really loved starting at this hotel, it's definitely more of a hotel than hostel, the value was unbelievable. rooms are big and clean, great AC, great WiFi, and everyday the staff offered us free fruit and water. we also booked a halong bay your through them and their recommendation was superb. if you're looking for a little break from the dorm scene, this is the place to book.

Great staff. Will book all trips for you at good value, keep a room and look after your stuff. A 5 min walk from main backpacker area which is no problem. No common room but staff and fellow guests very friendly. Rooms were massive with good facilities. Very clean and breakfast for free in the morning brought to your room. Great hostel - more like a hotel but at hostel prices.

Great location near the Old Quarter. The room was clean, spacious and more like a hotel than hostel. The best thing was the staff who were all incredibly helpful, especially Amy, and had great recommendations for tourist attractions and food. The tour to Halong Bay which they arranged was also fantastic.

• 17th Jul 2015

Golde Time is a high recommended hostel! You feel like home, cause de staff is so nice. Amy, is great, very kind, she is always offering fruits and water. We wanted to stay more days, and as there was no room left, she gave us another good hotel with de same price. We had no problem with anything, wifi was perfect and room also. Thanks Goldem Time.

soft bed for asia! very nice staff. pretty darn clean and cant hste on free breakfast. would stay agsin

• 5th Jul 2015

Nice hostel good lacation,helpfull staff.

• 18th Jun 2015

We have spent 2 nights here. The are comfortable, breakfast served in room is great. The staff absolutely lovely and go out of their way to help. We'll be returning here on our return from sapa. Great stay!

Comfortable bed for SE Asia standard, very clean, good breakfast included (omelette with baguette, butter, jam, and coffee). Excellent staff, 24 hr front desk, computer in lobby available for use, staff helped us with information, map, and getting bus tickets - we did not feel ripped off. Good area - walking distance to Old Town and French Quarter, but quieter street than the center of it all! Would DEFINITELy recommend!! Airport pickup $15 USD - would also recommend.

• 22nd May 2015

Golden Time Hostel is a great base for your time in Hanoi. The staff are so helpful and friendly (especially Amy) and will do absolutely anything they can to help and guide you through your time here. The rooms are cleaned every day and spacious. If you have any problems at all the staff will do everything and more to assist. I would highly recommend this hostel to anyone. The hostel is more like a hotel so there are no common rooms but not missed with the amount of coffee shops in Hanoi.

This hostel is well located near Hoan Kiem Lake and within 10 minutes walk of the Old Quarter, which is perfect. The rooms are very nice, clean and big and air con is included in the price. It is incredibly good value for the quality of room on offer! The staff are incredibly helpful and friendly, booked a great Halong Bay tour at a very good price, made us breakfast and gave us free water every morning and free fruit throughout the day. I would highly recommend this to anyone coming to Hanoi!

The staff were very helpful. They gave me a map of the area and pointed out great areas to find food(not just selling a particular restaurant) and also how to find a few museums I was looking for. I wanted to catch a train the next day and they arranged that for me for only a couple of dollars. That saved me time, effort and money. The room was clean and spacious with a flat screen tv. The bathroom was small but clean with a shower above the toilet. Bfast was included - bagel, coffee, and egg.

I have stayed in this hostel for two nights and I am sorry I could not stay longer. I have chosen this place because of a very good location; two minutes walk from the lake and just few more minutes to the Old quarter of Hanoi where you get all the shops, restaurants, theatres... The room was really nice and clean, but I would especially like to thank the staff of the hotel because they are very nice and very helpful. I already miss you guys.

• 23rd Mar 2015
  • Slovenia

Staff went above and beyond to meet our needs and create a warm atmosphere. Will recommend to others!

The owner was very nice and made us feel very welcome, we enjoyed our stay here and would recommend a place if you want quiet, good room aswell