Golden Time Hostel Reviews

43 Ly Thai To Street, Hanoi, Vietnam

Good staffs, nice & kind services!

• 11th Sep 2014
  • South Korea

there is no real common area, just a very small space with computer down stairs. very sweet room service breakfast included, VERY nice, helpful staff, especially Alice. Location is not excellent, but OK.

Cute little hotel, friendly staff. No social vibe so not good for meeting other travellers if you are alone. Ok breakfast - same thing every day. The staff were really generous - let me shower there after checking out and would bring my breakfast to my room too. Good a/c throughout.

Had a great 2 night stay. The bed was huge, clean, and very comfortable. Breakfast was simple but got the job done and was a nice added touch. The staff were pleasant and we would definitely stay again.

Delightful staff and very helpful. Perfect for the 1 night that we needed accommodation.

• 24th Aug 2014
  • New Zealand

If the Hostel World community were to play a round of never have I ever, and someone had never stayed at the hostel in Hanoi with the friendliest and most helpful staff, the coolest rooms, tastiest breakfast, and softest linen, I would have to take a big, cold gulp. I would, of course, cheer to Michael, Alice, Tony, and David, the best staff among the best in the Greater Mekong Subregion. From rise to fall, the Golden Time Hostel is an experience worth living. So do!

Loved it here! Beautiful room, delicious free breakfast, great staff. Absolutely worth the money.

Wonderful reception, super friendly, and I admired that one of the staff members was learning english during his shift! I should take a lesson from him and try to learn more languages in my free time!

We stayed in this hostel during our trip to Vietnam and we were satisfied at any point. For a very reasonable price, the service is comparable to that of a 5 star, the staff is full of little attention.On our return to the hotel Sappa allowed us to have a free room to rest and shower us at 6am in the morning! The room and bathroom are very clean, the location is more ideal since the hotel is located only a few blocks from the lake. Finally, being located in Hanoi old center, just a short stroll

• 23rd May 2014
  • Argentina

The location is perfect. The staff are friendly and helpful . They amazed me as them remembers every guest's name and tries to ensure your stay is as perfect as possible. they can also organise trips to Halong Bay and Sapa as well as train/bus tickets. Breakfast is good. Luggage storage is not an issue if you are like me and go to Halong Bay and leave your bag(s) with the hotel until you return. I would definitely recommend golden time hostel for everyone com to hanoi.

• 23rd May 2014