Golden Time Hostel Reviews

43 Ly Thai To Street, Hanoi, Vietnam

If the Hostel World community were to play a round of never have I ever, and someone had never stayed at the hostel in Hanoi with the friendliest and most helpful staff, the coolest rooms, tastiest breakfast, and softest linen, I would have to take a big, cold gulp. I would, of course, cheer to Michael, Alice, Tony, and David, the best staff among the best in the Greater Mekong Subregion. From rise to fall, the Golden Time Hostel is an experience worth living. So do!

Loved it here! Beautiful room, delicious free breakfast, great staff. Absolutely worth the money.

Wonderful reception, super friendly, and I admired that one of the staff members was learning english during his shift! I should take a lesson from him and try to learn more languages in my free time!

We stayed in this hostel during our trip to Vietnam and we were satisfied at any point. For a very reasonable price, the service is comparable to that of a 5 star, the staff is full of little attention.On our return to the hotel Sappa allowed us to have a free room to rest and shower us at 6am in the morning! The room and bathroom are very clean, the location is more ideal since the hotel is located only a few blocks from the lake. Finally, being located in Hanoi old center, just a short stroll

• 23rd May 2014
  • Argentina

The location is perfect. The staff are friendly and helpful . They amazed me as them remembers every guest's name and tries to ensure your stay is as perfect as possible. they can also organise trips to Halong Bay and Sapa as well as train/bus tickets. Breakfast is good. Luggage storage is not an issue if you are like me and go to Halong Bay and leave your bag(s) with the hotel until you return. I would definitely recommend golden time hostel for everyone com to hanoi.

• 23rd May 2014
  • Argentina

Staff was incredibly helpful here, and helped organize Halong Bay and other tours as well as train ticket bookings. Internet was good, breakfast was good. They let us check in after an early train arrival and let us stay and use their facilities well after check out. Very friendly

• 4th Mar 2014