Golden Tram 242 Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua Aurea 242, Lisbon, Portugal

Golden tram was amazing! First hostel I was ever in and by far the best one so far! The staff were very nice. They were always willing to help me if I was trying to find someplace in Lisbon. It was very easy to meet other travelers.

• 4th Mar 2014

Everything is good, but only bath water is too cold.

By far the best hostel I've been to in my life. Very clean, the rooms were amazing and the beds very comfortable. The staff was lovely and the food delicious. I highly recommend it ! Thanks again for this wonderful stay :)

Great location, 3min walk from the metro. The shower room was nice and mamas dinner was so tasty! Toilet didn't have ventilation so it smells little at night and the room was not perfectly separated. I could hear next door like they are in my room.

just one thing the room I stayed is actually connected with the one on the left. there is this hole on the wall by the window. so when the people next door open their door, drop their key on the table, look for stuff in their bag, open their locker, i can hear it exactly like they are in the same room with me. and they came back at 1 in the morning, talking and laughing. it's not their fault cause they may not notice that those rooms feel exactly one room.

staff and home-made dishes is very nice. it's a part of city and easy to go out and come back even it's late time. just it's quite small for personal space and uncomfortable to use a kitchen. however, it's clean and kind and easy to go out. thanks for staffs.

• 19th Oct 2013