Golden Tram 242 Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua Aurea 242, Lisbon, Portugal

bad communication between stuff....for extension they charging more than through hostelworld and they dont care if you booked online-they have their own price....you book with breakfast and then they say that it is not included...i just moved to another hostel two blocks further for the same price and much better stuff + breakfast...overrated

They messed up and told me I had breakfast included in my stay then next morning I was denied breakfast stating I did not pay for it. When I booked I never saw an option for breakfast included or not included. My email, the front desk when I checked in, and my receipt all said I had breakfast included. When they discovered they had made a mistake telling me I had breakfast, instead of apologizing for their error, made me feel as it was my fault. Very poor customer service and very rude.

• 1st May 2015

Perfect location. Nice room and very comfortable bed. The staff looks very busy so they can't give full attention to everyone in my opinion.

Awesome place. Comfy beds and awesome wifi. Cool bar as well. The two sisters working were very helpful and cool. Definitely coming back here

Would highly recommend to friends and family!