Goldsmith's House Reviews

Park Village East, Regents Park, London, England

obviously, the place is not a hostel but the accomodation is good. Single room for less than 30 euros !

In one word terrible. I can not describe it in 500 words without being otherwise then saying terrible.

• 25th Aug 2013

I booked one night at Goldsmith`s House via Hostelword. I paid the required deposit with my debit card. It was clearly stated on the screen that the rest of the payment due to on my arrival. After that a man from Goldsmith`s House began to call me, and sent emails to me requiring the rest of the payment in advance. I told them I would pay on my arrival. They cancelled my bookings, I lost my deposit. I think it was absolutly unfair. I definietly not recommend to anyone to book at Goldsmith`s H.

A member of staff gave me a teabag, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to have a drink at the end of a very long day's travelling. I only knew to bring my own towel from people's review online. Provision of these basics would be a huge improvement.

• 30th Jul 2013