Gong Corner Guesthouse 1 Reviews

jln mataram 21x, Bali, Kuta, Indonesia

This hostel is a good value for money. With about 7 australian dollars you get a bed in a room with air conditioning and hot water plus breakfast. I tried more than one room and some beds are comfortable, some not very but decent enough. You cannot close the bedroom's door with a key. Doors are always open which I didn't particularly like. However there are few lockers (not enough perhaps) and it seems quite safe anyway. Floors always clean but I cannot say the same about the sink.

• 6th Nov 2015

For the price you pay you can't expect much. My stay was comfortable. If you're looking for a cheap place to sleep and re-coup whilst you're partying hard in Kuta then look no further.

Wifi only available at lobby but running well speed. My rooom shower unusable and the water sync was slowly run, i'm shower like in the flood. Bfast are nice for backpackers style its variable choice. Some bed matress already old and weak will hurts ur backbone when sleeping.

Staff really helpful

It's ok no bad but not the best.

Five minutes to the main drag and ten to the beach but worth the walk Staff friendly but advice limited. Best feature other guests who were friendlier than most, especially for Kuta. Sometimes no hot water, none at all late at night but minor inconvenience. I would stay again. Good value for money generally.Breakfast average.

The hostel is good, especially for the price. It is close to the beach and to the main road. The room was really clean, so the bathroom. I saw a rat on the first floor (only late at night), but tropical countries cannot get away of those that easy, so if you're ok with that, is a good hostel. The breakfast is good too.

I was very impressed with the double room with ensuite that I stayed in. Very inexpensive, and came with a choice of three breakfasts that were prepared for by the staff. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The hotel/hostel is about 10-15 minutes walk from the beach, and surrounded by all sorts of shops, it is also not far from the main strip The kitchen staff also let me use their facilities to cook my own meals, which was a big help Will definitely go to Gong Corner again

View all Kuta Bed and Breakfasts