Gong Corner Guesthouse 1 Reviews

jln mataram 21x, Bali, Kuta, Indonesia

It is a very good value for money, just the bathrooms could be cleaned every day...

Clean hostel in good location but what lets it down is the staff. I stayed at Gong. Corner 2 and the staff were a group of what looked like teenage boys. They had little regard for the guests, they were more interested in playing music out load on the laptop or playing with each other. It made sitting downstairs a bit uncomfortable.Every night I stayed here they kept me awake until about 1am as they were making noise and playing music downstairs.

15 Minutes walk from the beach. Lockable cupboards in the rooms but no locks on the door. Travelling as a person with dietary restrictions I look out for places with a kitchen, this small kitchen area wasn't very well maintained. The rooms and beds were very clean.

Everything overall was very good... :-) Nice place to stay. Clean. No extra amenities but all basic services fully functional and effective :-)

The hostel is fine, close to the beach, the staff is nice but don´t speak relly good english.

I really like the hot shower here!

Good value for money. I would recommend more activities and some staff that speaks english to help the travels, anyway the staff was nice :)

All sttaf members are so friendly & very supportive. The location was a bit complicated, but I find a nice atmosphere from local neighbors. Price is very good for backpackers. It's a cleaned room and staff clean every day. Air-conditioned! I will definetely recommend. Oh! the breakfast is included and very delicious. Staff prepares everymorning. I recieved a very warm support from my staying there.

The staff at the hostel were very nice. It wasn't the cleanest place. They only clean the beds by dusting them off with a broom. It doesn't seem like they actually clean the sheets.

hy Susan Cronin,we say sorry to you.about our staf cleaning services they do just clean but its not realy clean.now we renewal our staff n still keep improve our services,thank for your coment to us we were happy to know that ,cos it realy help us to makeing good .once again our gong corner to say,, thank you so much .Ms susan,

Came here following other guests who moved from a more expensive one to this one. The facilities were okay but no hot shower. The night guard wasn't really attentive because the helmet from the motorbike I rented got stolen (I parked inside). What annoyed me the most was that barely someone working there can speak or understand english- not very helpful..

Cheap Hostel with dorms and privates. The area is not so good but you can walk maybe ten minutes to the main street if you are looking for parties.

I booked this hostel on the 28th of November so a month before I would come to this place on New Years Eve. Two days before New Years Eve, I received a mail that my booking was cancelled. They didn't arrange any place for us as it was New Years Eve it was really hard to find a new place. So i called them, and they said that they couldn't do any thing for us. Moreover, I paid already the deposit and they are not paying me back. I think this is a very inappropriate way of handing your costumers

• 31st Dec 2013

Did not like that the doors could not be locked - I know we have lockers but that added bit of security would've been nice, because any determined thief would have gotten into the lockers in a matter of minutes. Wifi didn't extend to the rooms and was relatively slow in the lobby. Room was basic yet comfortable, but the shower pressure was awful (I had to kneel under the faucet as it wasn't strong enough to leave the shower head) and half the time the water went cold after a few minutes.

Nice hostel on nice location. Advisable to check the kind of beds before booking, because a standard twin bed is with bunk beds.. Service was great tho.

Gong corner Very Cheap: Because I wanted a place close to the beach, it was impossible to find one with Air Conditioning for that price! Room: I had to ask for the lock to be fixed because it was broken and they do not give you keys for the room. They just said, there was security 24 hours (not true). The room is very clean though but not very sound proof. No Wifi: I stayed 4 nights and most of the time I did not get wifi as advertised :( No Hot Water: I went in November and it was hot bu

I would definitely recommend Gong Corner Guesthouse, as I had an amazing time during my stay. The staff were excellent and answered any queries, that I had. Dorms were very clean, and offered many facilities e.g. motorbike hire, airport pick-up, wifi etc.

I didn't have the best welcome. I had to wait for the driver who was supposed to pick me up from the airport, he arrived 75 min after my plane. Once at the hostel, the lady at the reception didn't apologize until I suggested that to her. Of course she wanted me to pay for that "service". She didn't provide me with a map, as stated in the description. Apart from that, the staff is quite friendly and full of good intentions, like the guy who prepared breakfast for me at 7 'coz I was leaving early.

Dear Mr. kais saila As a management we are apologize about the first situation that you got while stay in our guesthouse, regarding of that we all ready strictly give a warn to our staff for our better service We will always be welcoming you again in a pleasure Thank you for your attention to us Regard Hedi MI

View all Kuta Bed and Breakfasts