6.8
Good 155 Total Reviews
6.8
Good 155 Total Reviews
Gong Corner Guesthouse 1 Located at jln mataram 21x, Bali, Kuta.
Indonesia
Kuta Bali 80361 jln mataram 21x, Bali
68% 155
-8.7143961 115.1766622
    Rooms available

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
24th May 2016
5.7

You get what you pay for. 4 bed dorm is actually a 6 bed. Very little secure storage if any at all. You will be lucky if your shower runs for more than 30 seconds before totally running out of water. Does the job for a 1 night stay but i don't know if i would want to be there much longer though.

• England, Female, 18-24
11th May 2016
7.4

Had a private room for the first night. Shower was really powerful and bed was okay. Air con not massively strong. Wifi worked out in the hallway or downstairs. Second night moved to a down on the third flow and the bathroom was pretty bad- tiny with no toilet seat and very dirty. Beds we were given had also been slept in so moved back to a private room. Rooms are basic but for the money you get what you pay for. Location near the centre.

• Finland, Female, 25-30
3rd May 2016

I really liked my stay in Gong Corner Guesthouse. The staff was really nice and helpful, especially the owner and girl Sua and they even served the free breakfast for me even tho it was already past the brekkie time. I liked the location, it was not too far away from the beach but not in the main party street Jl Legian and there was many cheap places to grab something to eat. The bed wasn't that comfy (in the 10bed dorm) but otherwise I liked the room. I would stay here again :)

22nd Apr 2016

I really liked this hostel! It was a very chill hostel and had enough within walking distance that I could find something to do! Good value for the price, definitely!

28th Feb 2016

Me and my girlfriend stayed in a private room for two days, it's was ok, great location, lock on the door worked fine, pretty clean although the shower needed some maintenance. Walking distance to anywhere and they provide shuttle to/from airport. Can't complain!

• England, Mixed Group, 25-30
5th Feb 2016
6.9

Stayed one night. Not a bad place. Not particularly memorable either.

• England, Female, 25-30
4th Feb 2016
5.1

Very disappointed in my stay here!! Pre booked & on arrival they told me they were fully booked & I was to stay at their 2nd hostel. I should have been informed of this before my arrival. I had a transfer already booked to pick me up from the hostel I was meant to stay at. After telling gong many times to tell the driver to come to the 2nd one & they told the driver I had checked out! So I missed my transfer after I had waited 3hrs & had to waste money in getting a taxi to the pier.

1st Feb 2016
4.6

No locks on the bathroom door, wifi wasn't brilliant. Most of the staff couldn't speak English so it was difficult to communicate.

• Norway, Female, 18-24
5th Jan 2016
6.6

Only stayed one night, so didn't get to explore much around it. Was good for one night.

• Netherlands, Male, 18-24
21st Dec 2015

The location and the staff are amazing, it is cheap and simple but good atmosphere with Indonesian travelers