Fabulous 1,073 Total Reviews
Fabulous 1,073 Total Reviews
Gongkaew Chiangmai Home Located at 5/2 Singharath Soi 3 Tumbol Sriphoom, Muang District, Chiang Mai.
Thailand
Chiang Mai Chiangmai 50200 5/2 Singharath Soi 3 Tumbol Sriphoom, Muang District
89% 1073
18.7927709 98.9804649
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 25-30
9th Jul 2016

Staff are friendly and there is a great communal area. Highly recommend 😊

• johnfromseattle
  • USA, Male, 25-30
27th Jun 2016

Best for large groups traveling, the outside area is prime and beautiful, nice relaxed feel loved it here. -J

• England, Female, 31-40
27th Jun 2016

I really enjoyed the garden setting which made you feel as though you weren't in a city. I ended up staying for 7 nights instead of the original 4 I had planned for. The owner even drove me and my friend for medical attention when my friend was ill. Would definitely stay again.

26th Jun 2016

The staff, facilities and location of this hostel was great. The staff was very helpful in making sure that I could take advantage of all the wonderful activities that Chiang Mai has to offer.

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
11th Jun 2016

We really enjoyed our stay. Because it's a hostel sometimes it attracted the wrong people that make you nervous (evident by a brawl between a man and a women one night) but for the price and the owners I would always stay here when in Chiang Mai. Close to all locations in the old city and air conditioned rooms. The owners were amazing, they helped us book some last minute excursions and when a taxi didn't come pick us up for the airport they drove us themselves. Definitely a must stay place!

4th Jun 2016

They pretty much nailed it here. I stayed for two weeks by myself as a mental holiday. It took me a few days to get used to the geckos and frogs, but once I did it was exactly what I was looking for. My bungalow was standard and the international TV package was good. Wi-Fi was excellent - I was able to stream some shows and watch YouTube. The gem is the outdoor space. There is a large pavilion that serves as common space, which is cozy, includes a kitchen, and is always open!

• Canada, Couple, 18-24
29th May 2016

This place was awesome. Friendly staff, very helpful, great location and the atmosphere was beautiful. The room was clean and air conditioning works very well. Complimentary toast, tea and coffee and fruit when available (mango tree on the property was dropping fruit on the daily). Great place to rent a motorcycle for the day too! We rented one the day before and asked to rent for an hour to and he let us use it at no additional charge! Fantastic people and I highly recommend this place.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
20th May 2016

If you are going to Chiang Mai this is a must stay location! This is my first backpacking trip and being here made me feel so much more comfortable. The staff are always friendly and can help with any problems you have. They are such amazing people. I 100% recommend this place. And as a bonus you get free toast and coffee 24/7

• USA, Female, 25-30
8th May 2016

Great find! The compounds are so peaceful with plenty of trees, a pond. The showers have hot water and cleaned regularly. The staff is so helpful. Beds in dorms are stiff but that's nothing compress to the value

• England, Couple, 18-24
27th Apr 2016
7.7

About a 20 minute walk to the main restaurants and bars. We stayed here two nights and the staff helped in any way they could. Lovely place for couples to relax. Very clean and had everything you need.