Gonow Family Backpacker Reviews

145 vulture street westend, Brisbane, Australia

I am agree about the point that we must respect the check out time, but it was the first time since I travel where the staff came more time in our room to told us that at 10 am we have to leave... Cleanliness and facilities could be improved.

Nice Hostel! Keep it up .....

Nice!! Very nice!! If i should go back in brisbane i'll book here!!

• 16th May 2014

We had a great time! And a big thank you for all the good help we got from the staff. Very friendly and specialy lots of thanks for Paul!

Couldnt get any sleep at night, you can hear every word people were saying in the kitchen. Couldnt sleep in the morning, the hoover is on in the hall from 8am and the cleaner let herself into our room without knocking to empty the bins. Staff who let us in could barely speak english

The hostel was ok. You had basically everything you needed, breakfast, wifi in the whole hostel, the stuff was nice and Paul was very helpful. If you are looking for a fancy and pretty place though, this is not the right hostel for you. I appreciated though, that there were no parties going on and that it all was very quite.

Great place to stay. We were there for 3 nights but the place is full of people staying long term. Wifi available everywhere in rooms and in the common areas. Good facilities although could do with a little more working space in the kitchen.

The hostelmanager had a really inapproprate behaviour towards me.

Clean, well run hostel,AC, all you need!!!!

Very nice staff, very nice place, good showers, amazing kitchen ! The staff is always cleaning, this place is really neat :) Only bad point, for me, the mattresses are too hard. Otherwise it's the best I tried in Brisbane (I tried 3 so far...)