Good Bye Lenin Hostel - Revolution! Reviews

Dolnych Mlynow 9, Krakow, Poland

The room is so big and comfortable but sometimes it's loud because of other room's people. And i would like to eat yoghurt at breakfast .haha

Had a very nice stay. Really good value for money. Staff was great, breakfast was amazing,... : great value for money ! Would recommend it to everyone ;)

The hostel is just a short walk from the main square of krakow, which is a very walkable city, so you don't need to pay for any bus or tram. We stayed in a 4 bed room, which was very big, it would easily fit another bed. there were lockers in the room. the bathroom was clean, nothing special but everything was there. breakfast was very good and the staff is absolutely fantastic!

It was very nice hostel. Everything was good the breakfast also

• 27th Dec 2015
  • Tajikistan

Really good stay! The rooms are big and not expensive at all. The hostel is well located (near the city centre). Really good relation quality/price. Recommended!!

The woman at the front desk during our stay was super helpful and really cool. Our room had an unfortunate smell and seemed a bit dirty. Wifi was functional, rooms had hot water etc. I would probably look somewhere else if I went back but it wasn't a bad experience.

Hostel has great location, private room are very and comfortable ,great and very helpful stuff!

My trip consisted in five destinations and I must say that this hostel was the best. I loved staying there, my room and common area were really clean, also the kitchen. The breakfast was really good, more than I expected actually. The location is perfect to move around, everything is close. And I have to say that Polish customer service is awesome, they know how to give you the information you need with a smile on their faces.

• 7th Oct 2015
  • Costa Rica

the staffs were ok, the guy in the morning seemed quite busy, so he couldnt able to answer my another questions, but he tried to be nice and polite. Location is ok, what I like it lies not in the busy loud area, but it is still close to get center within 10 minutes walk the situation of the main entrance and the lift make it not so safe, people can just go inside the hostel without the reception see who is out and in. the atmosphere were quite spooky somehow at the night.

pleasant atmosphere and everyone very helpful. will recommend you, thanks

• 23rd Aug 2015

The staff was not really helpful or willing to be; the shared bathrooms, even after the cleaning service passed, were not really clean.

• 21st Aug 2015

Thank you for the remarks. We are sorry to hear that not everything was great during your stay. We will do our best to improve cleannes and reception courtesy!

WIFI just in reception

Hi, it was just temporary flaw caused by a storm. WiFi has been restored and is available in all rooms throuout the hostel :-)

Receptionist was excellent - very friendly and extremely helpful.

Great location, room was huge could of fitted a family of twelve in it. Loads of room for activities and some grappling. Good hostel if your looking for a cheap place to stay with a great location.