Good Bye Lenin Hostel - Revolution! Reviews

Dolnych Mlynow 9, Krakow, Poland

Everything was very good.Excellent staff and wonderful breakfast.If i decided to come krakow again i will select this beatiful hostel again.

• 12th Dec 2014
  • Turkey

the staff were fantastic, they put Christmas lights up in the reception while we were there and they looked great!!! the hostel itself is very basic even by hostel standards, the main thing they could improve on is the communal lounge, maybe having some tables in the middle would encourage people to sit and chat because at the moment chairs just surround the large room. I have to mention again just how good the staff were !!! location was pretty good thanks for a good stay, I would stay again

• 10th Dec 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Great stay!! We had 18 people and the Hostel organized a flawless trip to Auschwitzs for us. Awesome!!

• 5th Dec 2014

Nothing else than a bed. No atmosphere, the room was not very clean. The place to hang the shower was bkoken so I had to take my shower holding it in my hand and the drain was entupid, so I felt like showering in a swimming pool. Breakfast ok, staff friendly, good location.

excellent hostel, great price and friendly staff

• 15th Nov 2014

Nice hostel! Good location, friendly staff and cheap prices!

After having two hostels which were nightmares, I was very happy and could relax at this hostel. The staff were great, but I think the common room being upstairs the atmosphere was maybe a little less (compared to other hostels), but perhaps that is more the fault of the people than the hostel. I had a great time here and would stay here again.

Very good location, breakfast and a nice staff.

A really nice hostel, 5 min by foot from the main square. It's clean, calm, the breakfast is really good and you have wifi. I recommend it!

The Hostel was pretty good.. great natural light inside our room.. the bathroom was good as well as the beds. The overall theme of the hostel is horrendous, there are Matrix posters all over the place with Lenin faces on the characters. The building is nice, but the decoration makes it look terrible. Green? walls, nonsense phrases on the walls.. I would go back to the hostel, but they should reconsider the theme.

No mirror in our room, but other than that it was clean and tidy. Good value for money and good location.

great hostel,good vibes,super friendly staff. about 5 min walking from main sq.best option for those who want to avoid all the noise in the center.great breakfest as well.

• 9th Oct 2014
  • Israel

The guy who checked me in was pretty rude, and the staff are generally indifferent to people staying there. Close to everything including attractions and transport. Facilities are fairly basic, bathrooms are small. Atmosphere is non-existent. Value for money is decent.

We was happy with hostel. But we are disappointed because they supposed to pick us from airport but they never turn up so we got taxi ourselves.

• 19th Sep 2014

We had a private room for a couple of nights & then a dorm room. Both were clean and comfortable with good security with lockers for our things. Wifi worked most of the time in the rooms but the common area it was really good. Breakfast was pretty basic but free. We had a bad smell coming from our bathroom and they ran out of towels, they were the only negatives. Good location only a 10 min walk to centre square.

Such a lovely place to stay in Krakow. The location is great - easily accessible on foot from train station and a few blocks from city centre. There are so many lovely cafes, restaurants and bakeries around that I wish we could stay a day more just to try few other places. Staff is great, we booked tours in hostel and had a small issue but they were great and resolved it so fast. Complimentary breakfast is a great thing after a refreshing night. Rooms are very spacious and mainly clean.

Friendly, helpful staff, great hostel,amazing breakfast ina great city!

• 14th Sep 2014

Perfect Hostel! Booked a 2-person room with private bathroom. Only a 10 min. walk to the town centre. Very good breakfast and very nice personnel! Only one minor thing, it was a bit thin-walled, but that's all. I Would recommend it to anyone and come again!

• 8th Sep 2014

We were in Krakow in low season, so the hostel was pretty empty and can't say much about the atmosphere. Still, really good hostel, clean, with a great breakfast! Wifi has some connection problems; but other than that, we have no complains! :) They even have free loundry (you just need to take a tram to one of the others Good Bye Lenin) Would definitely recommend!

Really good place to stay in Krakow, nice and welcoming staff, huge rooms, clean bathrooms and included breakfast. There is nothing bad I could say about this place, highly recomended!

• 4th Sep 2014