Good Bye Lenin Hostel - Revolution! Reviews

Dolnych Mlynow 9, Krakow, Poland

Internet become poor sometimes. Very good location, 5 min walk to the main square. Rooms are really big. Staffs are super friendly. But the building is a little bit creepy because of renovation. And there is no sign or name outside the building, easily missing the gate.

They were renovating the Hostel when I arrived - so very noisy and not too clean - however, once complete, it will be very nice!!

• 13th Mar 2015
  • South Africa

It was great! we came bit early and staff gave us our keys even before check-in time! The kitchen is full of food in the morning and you can eat as much as you want. It takes 10 minutes to city or any cool pub center by walk. Really great!

• 7th Mar 2015
  • Ukraine

Ideal place for a few stays! Great staff, location , price and service at all! Highly recommend!

• 27th Feb 2015
  • Ukraine

Thanks so much! We had lovely stay. Comfortable, clean, friendly, spacious and cheap!

• 2nd Feb 2015

Bathroom and shower clean, beds very cozy. Easy to get around Krakow from here. Nicely stocked kitchen. Staff very helpful, I recommend this place.

Great hostel, awesome staff (especially Ania!), delicious breakfast, comfortable bed :D I totally recommend it!

• 23rd Jan 2015
  • Poland

Amazing hostel, there's nothing I can complain about it. If there was an option "breakfast" to rate, it would be 200%. I've never had a breakfast like that

The worst staff ever , the guy with beard and hat , come on who hired that guy ? unhelpful and sarcastic and quite rude , I asked to pay by card He Said that i couldnt , i asked twice And Then he just gave the machine , he can not even answer my questions well , i dont know if he was with some problem but definately its not the guests problem = ) the hostel was really different of the pictures and the localization was kinda bad, but the breakfast and room was nice.

Good hostel. I booked a room for 2 with bathroom. The unique problem was a bad smell from the bathroom during my stay. However, the room was good, well equipped and spacious. Comfortable for 2. The breakfast was good, but it was necessary arrive early to have more options. Good localization to move around the city.

I stayed in a 6 bed female dorm and it is really big! A lot of space, big lockers, confortable bed. The breakfast is ok, the staff very nice and a good location - not really in the main square, but 10 minutes walk. I would definitly stay ther again.

I was pleasantly surprised by the value for money. Excellent place to stay for couple of nights while sightseeing the town.

• 4th Jan 2015
  • Bulgaria

Pokoje mogli byc czesciej sprzatanie

Extremely pleased with this hostel. Had a problem booking on HostelWorld and were worried our reservation wouldn't be honored, but they got us taken care of. Super clean, spacious rooms (ours were private) simple but generous FREE breakfast, helpful staff, easy side-trips with direct pick up from hostel. The best shower I've had in a hostel--immaculate, plenty of hot water and high pressure. Highly recommend!

I had a wonderful time in this Hostel!! it was a great way to meet people :) What I liked most was the organisation of the hostel, thumbs up! :)

The rooms could have been MUCH cleaner. And the walls were paper thin, allowing us to hear everything in the adjacent rooms.

The staff at the hostel were kind, helpful and very funny! We spent New Years at the hostel and it was an amazing evening. I will recommend this hostel to everyone who plans a trip to Krakow. There may be things to be improved in the hostel but its a hostel, the beds were clean and comfortable, the rooms spacious and the hostel is located 5 - 10 mins from the main square and restaurants, bars etc. It covered all of the essentials well.

• 29th Dec 2014

Staff is very hepful and welcoming, breakfast is nice and walking to the old town is possible in about 10 min. However, the fact is - it is an old house, which has only superficially been renovated. It was wet, quite smelly and cold. We had to change our room, because the bathroom smelled evilly. It's not the hostels fault, they really try their best, but be aware of that such facts. Still a reasonable option.

Nice breakfast included! Beds were good and clean! Just like 10 minutes away from city center walking.

Nice big room, great location, nice staff and great breakfast!