Good Bye Lenin Hostel - Revolution! Reviews

Dolnych Mlynow 9, Krakow, Poland

Perfect Hostel! Booked a 2-person room with private bathroom. Only a 10 min. walk to the town centre. Very good breakfast and very nice personnel! Only one minor thing, it was a bit thin-walled, but that's all. I Would recommend it to anyone and come again!

• 8th Sep 2014

Really good place to stay in Krakow, nice and welcoming staff, huge rooms, clean bathrooms and included breakfast. There is nothing bad I could say about this place, highly recomended!

• 4th Sep 2014

Staff were excellent, all were very friendly and helpful. Hostel is in a great location, easy to walk everywhere. For low price we got huge room with bathroom and free breakfast.

• 4th Sep 2014

Godne polecenia miejsce, blisko do Starego Miasta, pokoje są czyste, a na śniadanie podane wiele produktów.

• Poland

I defintely recommend this place to everyone who is looking for a cheap private room in the center of Krakow (but on a very quiet street ) - my room was even bigger than in a hotel! Very nice free breakfast and helpful smiling staff.

• 4th Sep 2014

It was a nice hostel on a good location, plenty of space in our room and they served a nice breakfast

• 27th Aug 2014

Great kitchen and lounge area. Good showers but unfortunately ours was cold. Also slightly misleading that there are two Good Bye Lenin Hostels here. Other than that we had a great stay!

The rooms are very big which is nice but there is no personal touch. There is no real hostel feel since the communal rooms are not so cosy and do not invite to hang around. For the same money you could sleep downtown or in the jewish area which I would prefer in retrospect. My bed broke and it took them two days to repair it. They did give me back the money for one night. Do try to book the other good bye Lenin hostel, I've heard it is much better!

• 20th Aug 2014

Good place to stay! Our twin bedroom was relatively large. Would go there again.

A good hostel.,clean friendly ,rich breakfast.

We stayed there 4 nights and in the beginning we were a bit disappointed. First of all rooms where different as they look on the picture, but not so bad at all. We complain a bit about it, and we got a new one. We had problem to have WI-FI, only available was in common room. The toilets could be a bit better. From the other side the breakfast was very good and big. Hostel have a perfect location! The staff is very nice and helpful.

Very good position near the central square, simple and neat. nice personnel always available for help and information

• 15th Aug 2014

Hi, thank you for leaving us a review. I hope we will have a chance to welcome you in our hostel again! Ania - Quality Supervisor

A short walk away from the main square. Hostel is opposite an abandoned mental asylum. Wifi was great. Hard to find, its a large door with a tiny sticker on.

I had to spend 3 hours fixing the internet for the hostel as it hardly ever worked didn't even get a thank you for fixing it

Hi, thank you for your comment. After reading it I took a closer look at the situation during your stay. We had a problem with the wi-fi network but it was a problem with the server and there was nothing we could do about it at the hostel. The receptionist called the company that provides us with the internet and they repaired it. I am really sorry that nobody said “thank you” for your attempts to fix it but simply we didn’t know about it. Ania - Quality Supervisor

Very nice hostel, just the bathrooms could have been better

Hi, thank you for taking time to review us. I am happy that you liked our hostel and I hope you will visit us again. We will do our best to make your stay even better. Ania – Quality Supervisor

I loved my private room with bathroom! Free breakfast was very tasty and people working there really qualified! You should stay in this hostel

• 1st Aug 2014

Big, clean, new room. Great location, 10min walking to the main square, in a pleasant quiet area with shops and restaurants nearby. Staff were very friendly. Great value.

• Switzerland

LOVELY PLACE!!!!

Friendly, helpful staff

• 29th Jul 2014

It was a niceq hostel with great location af great staff!

• 29th Jul 2014
  • Denmark

Hi, thank you for giving us a review! I am really glad that you liked our hostel and our amazing staff. We are waiting to welcome you again in Good Bye Lenin Hostel! Ania - Quality Supervisor

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4