Good Bye Lenin Hostel - Revolution! Reviews

Dolnych Mlynow 9, Krakow, Poland

Really enjoyed our stay here for 2 nights. The beds are a little bit squeaky, wifi drops out sometimes in our room. But the showers are hot, the free breakfast is absoultey one of the best I've had in Europe. The location is great because it's just a short walk I to the centre and there is a supermarket just around the corner. The staff are friendly at reception and helped us whenever we needed something :)

I stayed both in a female room of 6 people and a couple room. Both were confortable and spatious rooms. I just felt some lack of furniture, places to hang the coats and some mirror. The female room had a extra sink inside, apart from the bathroom, and that was great; but the couple room had just the shared bathroom, no mirror or sink inside, and it was oftenly busy (shared with 6-8 people). So I thought the female shared room better than the couple room, even if it was cheaper.

Staff seemed annoyed when you asked them anything.......

Enjoyed my stay at Goodbye Lenin Hostel. Location was a 10 minute or so walk from the city center, but cheap price of hostel made up for the walk. Everything else was very nice.

When we arrived at the room my mattress and the floor under it was full of small pieces of cookies and the cleaning staff didn't sweep only once that floor while we were there. Issues with cleaning of bathrooms also, it was impossible to take a shower from the second day, there was a flood there! Breakfast is pretty regular, nothing special, but worth for this price. Despite that, location is good.

Internet become poor sometimes. Very good location, 5 min walk to the main square. Rooms are really big. Staffs are super friendly. But the building is a little bit creepy because of renovation. And there is no sign or name outside the building, easily missing the gate.

Everything OK :) Thanks for the very early check in

They were renovating the Hostel when I arrived - so very noisy and not too clean - however, once complete, it will be very nice!!

• 13th Mar 2015
  • South Africa

It was great! we came bit early and staff gave us our keys even before check-in time! The kitchen is full of food in the morning and you can eat as much as you want. It takes 10 minutes to city or any cool pub center by walk. Really great!

• 7th Mar 2015
  • Ukraine

Great place/ price for budget travelers! Very friendly staff and delicious free breakfast. Go ahead and book it, you won't regret it!

• 6th Mar 2015

Ideal place for a few stays! Great staff, location , price and service at all! Highly recommend!

• 27th Feb 2015
  • Ukraine

Thanks so much! We had lovely stay. Comfortable, clean, friendly, spacious and cheap!

• 2nd Feb 2015

Bathroom and shower clean, beds very cozy. Easy to get around Krakow from here. Nicely stocked kitchen. Staff very helpful, I recommend this place.

Great hostel, awesome staff (especially Ania!), delicious breakfast, comfortable bed :D I totally recommend it!

• 23rd Jan 2015
  • Poland

Amazing hostel, there's nothing I can complain about it. If there was an option "breakfast" to rate, it would be 200%. I've never had a breakfast like that

The worst staff ever , the guy with beard and hat , come on who hired that guy ? unhelpful and sarcastic and quite rude , I asked to pay by card He Said that i couldnt , i asked twice And Then he just gave the machine , he can not even answer my questions well , i dont know if he was with some problem but definately its not the guests problem = ) the hostel was really different of the pictures and the localization was kinda bad, but the breakfast and room was nice.

Good hostel. I booked a room for 2 with bathroom. The unique problem was a bad smell from the bathroom during my stay. However, the room was good, well equipped and spacious. Comfortable for 2. The breakfast was good, but it was necessary arrive early to have more options. Good localization to move around the city.

I stayed in a 6 bed female dorm and it is really big! A lot of space, big lockers, confortable bed. The breakfast is ok, the staff very nice and a good location - not really in the main square, but 10 minutes walk. I would definitly stay ther again.

I was pleasantly surprised by the value for money. Excellent place to stay for couple of nights while sightseeing the town.

• 4th Jan 2015
  • Bulgaria

Pokoje mogli byc czesciej sprzatanie