Good Dream Guesthouse Reviews

83 Uttarakit Road, Muang, Krabi, Thailand

My room was basically a cupboard with internal windows along the top of the wall which let in nowhere near enough light in the day, but at night all the light from the hostel hallways came in and I couldn't make it anywhere near dark. Some blinds/curtains would be a massive improvement. Bryan's advice on tours and activities is honest and invaluable and the other staff were polite and helpful. The room and bathroom were clean. Good wifi, computers and book exchange. Not much of a social scene.

i think the curtains idea is a good one. I think we will implement that. Thanks for your comments! Bry

View all Krabi Bed and Breakfasts