Good Dream Guesthouse

Fabulous 54 Total Reviews
Fabulous 54 Total Reviews

• Philippines, Male, 25-30
19th Jul 2017

I stayed here for three nights. I really enjoyed my stay at Good Dream House Hostel. The staff were very accommodating. She always asks me if I need anything or help about the best places to visit. She helped booked my taxi going to airport and also called the tour guide before my tour to confirm my attendance. The place is clean and very accessible since it's located in the town of Krabi wherein food stalls and famous spots can easily access. Thanks!

• Australia, Male, 31-40
30th Jun 2017

Great place to stay with a lovely hostess. Bathrooms are clean enough but you'll want to wear shoes to the shower. First floor sink doesn't have a drainpipe but better sink just around the corner. Didn't feel particularly secure there- door to the room had 1 broken lock and a second lock just hanging on by 1 screw. Fortunately nothing happened but if you're worried about this there's a hostel next door that rents lockers for 80B/day.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
1st Jun 2017

This place really is as good as the reviews say. It's not overly fancy but perfect if you want to have fun without being surrounded by the party 24/7. And yes, Mr Singh is as big a legend as everyone says, super friendly and helpful and always handing around food and drink. I stayed for 2 nights over the weekend and the best thing about it was the other people staying there. If you like interesting, smart people who are fun but not complete burnouts then this is your place!

11th Mar 2017

Looking at places in Krabi for a cheap place was a nightmare as we left it late but this place allowed us to get a fan twin room for 350 baht which was great. Krabi was super hot so you may want an ac room as the room was stuffy but nothing I couldn't handle. Only stayed one night. Room was clean, good shower and helpful staff. Can't really say much more as was our most of the night.