4.9
Rating 30 Total Reviews
4.9
Rating 30 Total Reviews
Good Dream Guesthouse Located at 83 Uttarakit Road, Muang, Krabi.
Thailand
Krabi 81000 83 Uttarakit Road, Muang
49% 30
8.0626926 98.9178514
    Rooms available

• Wales, Female, 18-24
5th Apr 2016

I had a great stay here! The price was great and the staff are really welcoming. Good dream has a relaxed atmosphere and is a cool place just to chill, grab some drinks and chat to people. I stayed in a single fan room, which was very comfortable. There are plenty of shower rooms/toilets for use of the guests and great WIFI. The rooms and facilities are basic and clean with everything you need. It's a good place to book tickets or to find a bus from. Thank you for a good stay!

• England, Couple, 25-30
16th Feb 2016
4.3

We booked a room a few days before arriving and when we arrived they had booked some one else into our room so we didn't stay here. No one told us what was happening and then a member of staff walked us to a hostel down the road apparently more expensive. Turnt out to be a bed bug infested dive. So cheers for that . Looked like another couple when we arrived had similar problem.

well one part of your review is true: "you didn't stay here".... Our records indicate that no one actually turned up for the booking at all. I can't really comment on the rest of what you said, because I don't know anything about it. Sorry! But i think there is some confusion here. I will make a better effort to get everyone our address in Thai so perhaps this situation can be avoided.

• Israel, Male, 25-30
4th Feb 2016
5.4

There is nothing to do at Krabi, I'm definitely not recommend to sleep there! It better to sleep at raily beach. Good dream is c heap place, the owner didn't bring nothing accept a towel. Not a soap and shampo, not even a bottle of water. She not so nice and didn't help with a smile. I'm not recommend about the place and not will be back there.

in a room that costs $5 i think it is unreasonable to expect to get free water, soap, shampoo, free massages, butlers, french crepes, etc. We provide rooms with clean linens, towels, and blankets. I don't know what sort of fancy places you normally stay in, but it is quite common in the low-cost guest house world to not really have premium stuff. While i am not happy you didn't like it here, i think maybe your expectatations are a bit unrealistic. You definitely didn't meet the owner, I am him, not a woman. There is lots to do in Krabi - i don't understand your disdain. Regardless, i hope your travels improved.