Good Morning Hostel Belgrade Reviews

Takovska 36-38, Belgrade, Serbia

Great staff!! Tamara and Marko are very friendly and helpful. Hostel it's very cheap especially dorms, not right in the center but a good starting point to Explore The city!!

I only stayed one night at this hostel but could have easily stayed longer. The dorm room was clean and comfortable as were the bathroom and kitchen facilities. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The hostel is a bit of a hike to the central district, train/bus stations, and airport shuttle stop but public transport is widely available.

Been here before. very good

Friendliest staff we have come across, nothing was too much hassle. Helpful with recommending what was good to do and see, we went kayaking which was great. Staff also sorted out transport to our next location and gave us local Rakija. Would Definitely stay again and recommend others to do so.

• 26th Jun 2014

The Hostel is quite far away from the touristic center, 25 mins walk to Republic Square and 35 Mins walk to Belgrade Fort. If you arrive early or late, this is not your option. I arrived Belgrade at around 6AM and I informed the hostel that I am arriving early. However, I waited outside for more than 3 hours (despite the notice outside stating the working hours start at 8AM). The guy said it start at 10AM . He refused to check me in until 3PM despite having free beds in the dorm

Little bit of a walk to get to from the bus station, bit its a nice hostel when you get there. Clean comfy, welcoming.