Good Morning Hostel Belgrade Reviews

Takovska 36-38, Belgrade, Serbia

Roughly a 25 mins from station. Front door wasnt locked & reception wasnt manned after 12 so anyone could have walk in. felt weird having bunks in the common room. It felt very discomforting trying to relax in bed & staff would walk in and either do work or chill in your 'room'. I only stayed one night since I had a 10pm train the next night. Even though I had my bags packed, in 'storage' and was out by 930 they still charged me a 'late checkout fee' for hanging around for 2 hours before my trai

Very helpful and understanding staff.

Hostel was very clean and about 10mins walk to the city centre. Kitchen was not very well stocked though but at least they had a very effective microwave oven. The blonde receptionist who is there in the day was really friendly and helpful.

A god budget alternativ near by to al main atractions. Nice with free wifi and a store round the corner. No toiletts in rooms but just right outside the rooms. They have to uppgrade security with cameras like the most other hostels.

Hostel is in a good location, staff are friendly, hostel is cheap and if you aren't expecting much then this is all you need. I am traveling cheap, using a hostel as a base only and if that's what you're after then you this will do nicely

Quite OK place to stay. Very nice

It felt like staying in a shared apartment. I loved the "lounge" atmosphere of the dorms, which had plenty of space for sofas and tables - it was so relaxing to sit there even when all the beds were occupied. And nice balconies overlooking the park. The staff were super-friendly and always ready to answer questions. It's easy to find, located on a major street, but just a little bit far from the center if you go on foot (though within walking distance). I'd be happy to stay here again.

The atmosphere in this hostel was more like staying in a motel. Mostly because of the missing living room, where travelers would normally meet and talk. Nevertheless, the staff was very friendly and helpful and it was very clean.

The staff is very kind, friendly and helpful. The rooms are big and comfortable.

Nice hostel with almost all facilities. Thanks to Marko for his help, recommendations and friendly check-in)

Great hostel! The staff are helpful everything inside is like new. A shower head cracked when i was there they replaced immediately, which is rare in hostels. It's really clean and great value for money.

Tamara was very helpful and easygoing staff. She made a reservation for us for the Tesla Museum and some restaurants /night clubs. The location is good and you can find easily. During the nights there is no one on the reception in need of something. ıf you have a car, parking is very stressful independently of hostel. Be aware of that! You may have to search parking space from dust till down. anyway it is acceptable.

The staff were really helpful, showers were nice and cooking facilities were excellent.

As a space the hostel is appealing, with clean comfortable airey rooms and we'll kept furnishings.Unfortunately the hostel was unlocked and staffless upon arrival, and so myself and two others waited for over 1 hour.The hostel is poorly signposted and the stairway is dark and dangerous at night.The location is poor and the staff were not easy going, however pleasent . I wouldn't stay again.

Did our washing for us which was a huge bonus, had a very spacious room and nice balcony but was a bit far out of town.