Goodmorning Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Praca dos Restauradores, n. 65, 2º, Lisbon, Portugal

Absolutely fantastic, probably one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in! First of all, the staff was amazing and incredibly helpful. The Moustache Cooking Class was a highlight of my trip, definitely. We really felt welcomed at Goodmorning and we would certainly stay again. Thank you so much for making it a great experience for us!

I had stayed at a lot of hostels, but I do not doubt that Goodmorning is the best!!! Really nice atmosphere, the staff is amazing, everything clean and very good decorated. Awesome!!!

Thank you for the lovely words! Next time do not forget to join us to the Castle tour! We have missed you this time...Regards :)

Very good location close to the important historical parts of Lisbo. Excelent service, everyone is very nice, amazing breakfast made always with a smile! it makes you not want to come back home!!!

• 7th Apr 2015
  • Colombia

And you should stay with us! Our house is your house, feel yourself welcome anytime :) See you soon!

i am very happy and enjoy and excellent hostel always hard working

Thanks for the review, hope you have enjoyed the portuguese tapas dinner! See you soon :)

Good location. Friendly staff. I would definitely stay there again!

• 4th Apr 2015

So try to be back soon! Byke adventures will amaze you ;)

Staying here made my trip in Lisbon even more awesome. All the staff are super friendly and helpful. Go here, there is a little bit of something for everyone!

• 4th Apr 2015

Thank you for the lovely words dear guest. Hopefully you will have a chance to join our cooking classes next time: The Moustache Man will be sure you'll be there ;) Have fun!

Pros: - Best hostel breakfast I've had. They serve waffles, panini, and fresh fruit - Very close to metro stop - Friendly staff! Cons: - Laundry was €6, which is pricier than at some other hostels I've stayed at Would stay here again

Definitely one of the best hostels I have stayed in (and I have stayed in a lot). Great atmosphere, extremely friendly staff, excellent breakfast, exceptionally clean, very spacious, comfortably furnished, and with many activities. It doesn't get much better.

Thanks for the amazing words dear guest! Do not forget to join us on the bike tours next time! Regards

We loved it! The hostel is in an excellent location and the facilities are fantastic. Clean tidy and very modern looking we were very impressed with the rooms. Breakfast was delicious with freshly made waffles! The highlight though would have to be the staff. Very friendly greetings as we arrived and so helpful with anything we asked for. Our only regret is that we stayed just for one night! We would definitely go again. Thank you so much Good Morninf Lisbon, we loved it!

WOW! My house is your house! Feel free to join us every time you need some fun ;)

The most welcoming a friendly staff I have ever met. Without being over bearing or annoying. Awesome location in the middle of everything huge bathrooms and hot water good wifi and great breakfast. Activities everyday. Decent sized lockers and roomy for a 10 bed dorm. Always good when you can open the windows.When we were there Lisbon had a train strike and the staff were really accommodating assisting us with new plans etc. this hostel made our Lisbon experience. I will be back.

Awesome place

• 1st Apr 2015

Thanks and be ready for another extra fun next time ;)

Thank you so much to all the staff of Goodmorning Lisbon! Especially Joao "Mustasche" and Renata for making our first time in Portugal so much fun. The cooking classes were phenomenal. I felt at home here! If you go to Lisabon, make sure you book with Goodmorning Lisbon!

• 31st Mar 2015
  • Mexico

This was the best experience I've had at a hostel ever! The staff are the coolest people and so nice and helpful, too. The interior was well decorated, and the facilities were clean. They have fun activities planned in the evenings like cooking class among others. I'm sad I missed sangria night. Book this hostel! You won't regret :)

But next time book for the weekend, starting from Friday. Then you will have sangria night, cocktail night and dinner out with staff! How cool is that? See you soon!

Nicest hostel we've ever stayed in. The staff was incredible and the atmosphere was amazing. The free breakfast was above and beyond. Already planning our next trip back here!

Amazing staff who made you feel like you were a friend not a guest. Went out of their way to help you with anything. Such a friendly environment and atmosphere. Location was great.

• 30th Mar 2015

We are all about people! Thanks for enjoying being with us and see you soon!

I booked a double private room in Good Morning and couldn't have asked for a better experience. The location was great, breakfast was delicious and the staff really helped to make sure everyone is comfortable and situated upon arrival. I'd recommend this hostel for anyone looking for a social, safe, and clean place to stay in Lisbon!

Thanks for staying with us first of all. Second: it was amazing to have you here! Try to be back for some different activities: slackline just restarted and bike tours are on the way to Belém... See you soon?Regards

Best breakfast! Best staff! Best events! BEST HOSTEL SO FAR!

WOWOW! Thank you! Will you be joining us for the bike tours next time? Regards :)

Very good location and they offer walking tours/pub crawls. Staff are more then happy to offer their advice and were very friendly

Dear guest, and April is the month you want to return to us: bike tours, sintra tours, slackline... where are you? See ya!

Very nice guest house! We had a lot of fun with you friends! Everybody is the first most fine!

If I could, I would give more points. This hostel was excellent! The staff was really nice and helpful, which was very important to me. They know their city by heart and could tell everything about it. Breakfast was also really good and healthy! I will definitely go back!

• 26th Mar 2015