Goodmorning Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Praca dos Restauradores, n. 65, 2º, Lisbon, Portugal

What a wonderful hostel! The staff is very friendly and helpful. The facilities are clean and well-appointed. The free breakfast is DELICIOUS. There are daily activities arranged by the hostel. I barely ever had to use public transportation--most things were within walking distance. If you're looking for a place not just to get a good night's sleep, but also to hang out and get to know the staff and other travelers, this is the place for you.

Possibly the best hostel I've ever stayed in. Staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. The hearty breakfast that was included was perfect to have before a day of sightseeing. I don't normally take part in the activities in hostels but in this one they were so good I had to! Best place to stay in Lisbon! Incredible showers too!

Thank you sooo much! Next join us for the dinner out, we missed you this time :)

I arrived early in the morning, but there were always staff to open the door. It has one of the best breakfasts :) It was little bit cold at night, but in overall, one of the best hostels i've ever stayed!

Staff incredibly friendly and helpful! Fantastic special breakfast, comfortable beds, plenty of bathroom facilities, airy and cheerful, full of joyful energy!

• 4th Dec 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Thank you my dear! Hope to see you soon for some more amazing fridays breakfast!

just book it. you cant go wrong with good morning!!

• 28th Nov 2014

It was just awesome! We had an amazing time!

Thanks! We hope to see you again :)

This hostel is the best I have ever seen so far. The staff is just ... AMAZING. You have to try their breakfast.

• 21st Nov 2014
  • Morocco

It is so nice to hear that :) hope to see you next time ,)

Good morning hostel is one of my favourite hostels in Europe. Its cheap, clean and its in the middle of everything interesting in Lisbon - Its great. The staff cares a lot about the hosts and will help you in everything you might possibly need - Keep it up guys =)

thank you so much dear guest! Be sure you will not miss the cooking class experience next time :)

Amazing central location for both exploring Lisbon and going to Belem/Sintra! Great food and very caring staff. Not a wild-party hostel but an amazing warm and friendly atmosphere for meeting other travellers and relaxing.

Thank you my dear! Should join us tonight for another Moustache cooking experience... Regards

Just had a great time here! Thanks so much!

Thanks for staying with us! See you next time :)

Traveled by myself (20 year old woman) and felt so welcome and safe at Goodmorning Lisbon Hostel. Staff & other travelers were all super friendly -- loved hearing everyone's stories. Rooms & facilities are more than adequate. Also perfect location -- 2 minute walk from Praca de Rossio, Rossio train station, Restauradores metro station, and literally right in front of the Aerobus stop to the airport. Nice events organized as well. No complaints; would come again!

• 14th Nov 2014
  • Bulgaria

Dear guest, thank you! It is wonderful to be on the city center ;) Everything's near, every transportation departs from here and when you get tired and return "Home" we are here to welcome you ;) Do you know something better than that? Regards!!!

Amazing hostel in the core of lisbon, near to the nightlife and shopping districts. Definitely would stay here again.

We appreciate your staying with us and we are already waiting for you next visit.

There is just one word to say - AWESOME! We definitely enjoyed our stay at Goodmorning and there is no reason, why we shouldn't recomment this place. No matter whether we're talking about the nice people working, the delicious breakfast, the great atmosphere or anything else, it's just perfect! Goodmorning Lisbon: Hope to see you soon again!

• 13th Nov 2014

And I have something to tell you as well:Thank you for the AMAZING review. Panninis and waffles will always be here for you ;) do not forget the XTRA SUPER ULTIMATE breakfast fridays ;)

This is such a warm place, I felt like home. I only chose it for the location - being 50m away from a dancing event I attended, but it turned to be a beautifully furnished hostel with a friendly super-active staff, organizing different activities everyday - walking tours, sangria nights, dinners...and all in a very spontaeous and natural manner...they make a real difference in the world of hostels :) Tnx paula, stefan and juan for making me feel like home and see you soon! Hugggzzzz

• 13th Nov 2014
  • Serbia

Thank you for such warm words, this means a lot to us. Hope to see you another time our tango friend :)

Really good hostel. Everything is nearby. There is even a metro right in front of the building. The staff is nice and helpfull. They really make you feel at home. They also organize some activities! Breakfast was awesome. It includes waffles and toasted cheese sandwiches fresh made every morning,

• 10th Oct 2014

Thank you so much for the review! We´re always improving breakfast so... stay tuned!

This is the best hostel I have stayed in. The staff is amazingly nice.

The staff and waffles were excellent and the environment was so welcoming.

• 9th Oct 2014

Thank you for the review dear guest! So, see you soon for some waffles :)

Great hostel in great location. The staff was very nice. The double en-suite room was much more then we expected. Next time in Lisbon I'll be there.

• 7th Oct 2014
  • Israel

Beside that everything was excellent, also there is very friendly and family atmosphere.

Thank you! Paninis and waffles will be waiting for you. Regards!

Where to begin? Best hostel I've stayed at in over 3 months in Europe! Always clean, super welcoming, great common areas for socialising and relaxing! The kitchen is a focal point, for the awesome breakfast (waffles and toasties!) and for cooking classes, tasting nights and the odd free dinner! The staff are without a doubt the number one asset. Always available, nothing is a hassle and great advice! Thank you all for an amazing experience, I can't recommend this hostel enough!

WOW! Where to begin? Thank you for the review, for the support, for the wonderful chats, for the amazing vibe, and for he amazing person you are :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7