Goodmorning Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Praca dos Restauradores, n. 65, 2º, Lisbon, Portugal

having events (cooking lessons, cheap cocktails, free sangria nights) every night made this place incredible. so easy to meet new people and have a good time. breakfasts until midday is also amazing if you get into the bar scene around lisbon. a great place to stay with even better staff running it. they only made fun of me once, but that was my fault for accidently buying light beers. Awesome hostel. Thanks for the memories (even if they are a little blurry)

The two of us stayed in a big, beautiful room with a fantastic view.

One of the best hostel I have ever stayed in.The staff are amazing and the hostel has a great family atmosphere .

Amazing hostel, staff are welcoming and so friendly. Waffles and melted cheese and tomato toasties for breakfast can't be beat. Literally the best hostel I've been at!

Thank you for the lovely words, dear guest! You must join us a second time, I promise to bake you a chocolate cake ;) You will not regret it!

This is an amazing place!

I spent 4 nights at Good Morning and it was seriously the best hostel i've ever stayed in. It has the perfect size, not too big that it's really cosy and home-y but not too small so that you can meet people easily. The staff is the best staff ever, nice, full of ideas and of so much help. The rooms are great too, a lamp and socket for each bed with big lockers to put your stuff in. BIG BONUS for the breakfast served from 8am to noon, amazing sandwiches and best waffles !!

I think the staff was really kind to everyone and that helps to create an amazing atmosphere at the hostel. There were excellent activities every night and you could join them without any problem! That was amazing!

• 13th Aug 2014
  • Spain

Really enjoyed my stay. Staff very nice and helpful. Breakfast was yummy. Themed nights every night was a huge bonus - cooking demo learning how to make portugese squid dish. Great location right out of the metro station. Big showers with extra room for dry clothes and towel....great stay!

Thank you for staying with us! Next time try to join us for another Moustache Experience (cooking class). Tuesdays it is Cod fish (bacalhau à braz) and it really worth it ;) Regards

The best Hostel!!!

• 13th Aug 2014

Best hostel ever!

• 12th Aug 2014

I had booked the 4 bed dorm for 4 people. However, the hostel staff said that one 4 bed was not available and we were split in to two 4 bed dorms. I was disappointed with this as my intention was for our group to be together. They said I should have emailed the hostel to ask for one room, which they said would not have been possible at the time of booking anyway. Something to watch out for when booking. However, the rooms and building were colourful, bright and clean. The location was great.

Dear guest. Thank you for the review. It was great having you here :) Please note when you book dorms you book number of beds not rooms. So what happened is that you have booked 4 beds when all of our 4pax dorms had already guests inside. Our staff knows how important it is for groups to stay together and they do their best to not separate friends. Sometimes is just impossible. We recommend always sending an email to the hostel when travelling in a large group. Hope to see you next time ;)

One of the best staff I've met.

Great location near the train station and they offered a great free walking tour (take it with Hugo!!). Bathrooms were kept really clean and it had a great free breakfast!

Hugo is truly a rock star! Do you know they offer two tours?? Modern town and old town! Next time try the old town on a saturday or tuesday: it includes the flea market... it is just amazing! Kind Regards

The hostel-the people are great. When I think about visiting Lisbon again I always associate it with staying at Goodmorning Lisbon Hostel. We both (two Kasias:) liked it very much. We could go into details and analyse all good things about the hostel but we would always end up with: THE GREAT PEOPLE IN THE RIGHT PLACE!!! We would like to thank EVERYBODY working in GOODMORNING LISBON HOSTEL for making our stay such amazing and exceptional.

Great!! We are so glad you enjoyed staying with us :) Hopefully we will meet again for another sangria night!

Was my first say at a hostel and it set a pretty high standard. I stayed at other hostels around Lisbon afterwards and after having seen others, Good Morning Lisbon is hard to beat!

Right off the bus stop, I found the tourist shop and from then moment I walked upstairs my stay was next to perfect. I was immediately greeted and treated like family, getting assistance with my bags and plans for the day. I enjoyed breakfast daily, two cooking classes, and one sangria night, while also doing a lot of the activities Good Morning recommended- Sintra, surfing, and a couple good restaurants.

very nice staff. The location is perfect and everything is comfortable in the place.

One of the best hostels I have stayed at so far. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Modern & very clean facilities. The atmosphere was great: every day there are activities which make you get to know the city and the other people in the hostel. A big plus is also the free breakfast with waffles and croque-monsieurs at the common breakfast table. Everything at the hostel is aimed at making the best out of your stay.

Thank you!!! It is also amazing for us when we have the change of meeting so many nice people like you :) Hopefully, we will chat a bit more next time!

I have nothing but good things to say about good morning hostel. I had so much fun here. The minute I checked in I felt comfortable. breakfast goes until 12 pm

Thank you for the review dear guest! Next time don't forget to join us for the slackline and Moustache Experience, promise you will not regret ;)

I would recommend goodmorning hostel to everyone. Staffs here are very friendly and helpful. Waffle and Sandwich here are the BEST!!!!

Thank you for the nice words dear guest! Hope you will never forget our pannini!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7