Goodmorning Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Praca dos Restauradores, n. 65, 2º, Lisbon, Portugal

I would recommend anyone and everyone stay here when you're in Lisbon. I have zero complaints about this place. I think it may be the best hostel I've ever stayed in. The free breakfast is no joke, and they have activities every night. Can't lose.

• 23rd Sep 2014

I loved my staying at Good Morning Hostel, because it is clean and there is a delicious breakfast. The staff is so helpful. Yes, there are stairs, but I ve been in others in lisbon that have more stairs than Good Morning Hostel. I liked too because all of days of week they have night activities for guests.

The staff were fantastic = lots of activities and leadership from the staff. Good ideas on what to see and do in Lisbon. The hostel is well located and very easy to get to. Really enjoyed the meal out with the staff.

Best Hostel I've ever been to! Friendly, clean, great breakfasts, amazing value for money.

I had a great time at this hostel and in Lisbon. It was a great place for me as a solo traveller. The staff were welcoming and looked after me well. Good central location. The breakfast was awesome! I felt spoiled to have a cooked breakfast. The free walking tour met at the hostel. I loved the tour and Lisbon.

Great hostel with very friendly staff. Feels like you are being welcomed in to their home. Clean rooms and bathrooms, with good hot showers. Free breakfast was brilliant, waffles, toasties, cereals, fruits etc. The organised pub crawl was good value and a great way to meet people. The only one thing that could be changed is the lack of air conditioning although there were fans in the room which did a good enough job in the middle of September. Overall highly recommended and will definitely back!

Dear guest, thank you for the lovely words. I hope we will have a chance of seeing each other again! Everytime we close for vacation we renovate something at the hostel. Who knows, maybe soon we improve something new in the rooms ;) Regards

We really enjoyed staying at good morning Lisbon! The staff was really nice and super friendly. The breakfast was excellent, the waffles and toast were so dilicious! We also liked the interior design, really cosy :) We would absolutely recommend this hostel to our friends!

• 9th Sep 2014
  • Belgium

Thanks for the lovely words and hope to have a chance of chating a bit more. And do not worry, the paninis will be waiting for you, warmy and delicious ;)

Amazing staff! And amazing atmosphere! Was traveling alone and met some wonderful people at my stay. Loved the common room and the community vibe that is encouraged.

We had a very nice stay! The stuff is extremely friendly, helpful and accommodating. Such a welcoming atmosphere. Our stay was crowned by the breakfast. There is actually every morning one of the staff members standing in the kitchen with a big smile preparing hot waffles and sandwiches for every one! This is more service than in many hotels. Thumbs up guys!

• 6th Sep 2014

WOW!!! Thank you so much!!! Keep in touch to see what we have been improvong for breakfast and dinner, maybe you will want to visit us sooner than you think ;)

Fantastic hostel, great staff, great experience. Especially Steffan who carried my heavy suitcase up and down the stairs many times. Thanks Steffan!

• 5th Sep 2014
  • New Zealand

Stefan is really a gentleman :) There are not enough words to describe him! Thanks for staying with us

Large, comfortable hostel. Activities organised both day and night every day. A long, plentiful breakfast is included. Staff very helpful for planning day trips from Lisbon.

This hostel had a really lovely, clean and friendly environment. The staff were really approachable and went out of their way to help you out (Tatyana's - not sure how to spell it - delicious cinammon waffles and charming conversation were a particularly lovely way to start the day). The breakfast (included in the price) is excellent and all the facilities are good quality and clean. They also run lots of activities which make it easy to meet other hostel-goers in a nice environment.

My dear, it is always a bonus to meet people like you! You made the week :) Our breakfast is very good however it seemed even better with such a nice guest :) Keep rockin!! P.S - Tatiana says hi!!!

Such a great hostel! Can't recommend highly enough! The staff were so wonderful, Tatiana and Joao especially so. unfortunately i forgot the other girls name but she was fantastic too! remembering my name days later after only meeting me once! The breakfast was fantastic and there was cooking classes, sangria nights and though it was a really social hotel it felt safe and relaxing too.

Dear guest it is always amazing to welcome guests as in our own house. Hopefully we will see each other again for some nice chat! By the way: her name is Magda! Hugs

An excellent place to stay. in the center of Lisbon a few steps from the metro station. very friendly and helpful staff

• 2nd Sep 2014
  • Mexico

It is good. Wifi signal in room is no so good. And I've lost my towel, it is weird.

Thank you for the review! Apologize for the wi fi, we had a problem with it but it's already solved out. We have locks in every room and padlocks in front desk for all your personal items. Greets

i had such a great stay at good morning hostel..from the moment i walked in the staff made me feel so welcome! and its so easy to meet people! lisbon is a great city of the world and i wouldn't stay anywhere else.

WOW! Such an amazing review, thank you for staying with us! Hope to see you soon for some sangria :)

The staff were so friendly and helpful. When checking in, the staff member wrote lots of things to do, see and eat in Lisbon on a map which she gave to me. She even gave me tips for Porto where I was traveling to next! Waffles were great for breakky although was hoping for some Nutella spread. Situated closed to a big restuarant area. Rooms very slightly small but did the job. Every night there is something happening in the common room like cocktail night etc . A fun stay!

Wonderful staff who helped me with every question I had. Amazing breakfast and the cook was wonderful as she also recommended markets where to get the best wine and chorizo.

• 30th Aug 2014
  • Austria

Thank you dear! Tatiana gives you the best breakfast and tips ever.Next time try her cookings... promise it will be an amazing experience ;)

Excellent hostel - best one I've ever stayed in. Really good breakfast - homemade waffles and toasties, cornflakes, breads, cheeses and fruit - great variety for everyone! Also put on good nights which helps people mingle!

• 29th Aug 2014

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. Next time do not be shy, join us for the dance class :) Greets

Can't forget the panini and waffles for breakfast. I'll be back.

• 28th Aug 2014

Thank you for the review! Next time must try our chocolate cake ( do not forget to ask for it in advance!) See you soon!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7