Goodmorning Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Praca dos Restauradores, n. 65, 2º, Lisbon, Portugal

What a fantastic hostel! Stealthy gift-shop entrance, friendly and welcoming staff, great common spaces, AMAZING breakfast, recommended the best chicken I've ever eaten (basically next door), hints and tips on the area, chorizo night, fresh sangria and good company. Will be back.

• 17th Jul 2014

WOW! Thank you so much for the wonderful review! Hopefully you'll have a chance of trying our cooking class next time you come back ;) I think you'll be very surprised with it... Kind Regards

Everything was perfect! I would like to recommend this hostel :)

The staff did an excellent job-- all of them, particularly Magda and Joao. These are very genuine people. I only stayed one night, but this may be my favorite of all three where I've stayed in Lisbon.

• 15th Jul 2014

Dear guest, Thank you! Magda and João say hi and hope to meet you again :) Have a nice day...

I liked very much!!! I recommend it!!!

I've stayed at over 20 hostels and Goodmorning Lisbon was by far the best I've stayed at! The staff were not just nice, but genuinely amazing people that went above and beyond to help. The location was fantastic, the double room was nicely sized and the shower facilities were among the best I've experienced in a shared-shower hostel. Finally, the free breakfast isn't the standard breakfast at most hostels (i.e. bread/cereal) - it is Belgian waffles made fresh each morning! Thanks!!

WOW! Thank you for your amazing review! It was very good and important for us to have you here as part of this big family that we call Goodmorning Hostel.

A very homely hostel with super friendly staff. The facilities are great (awesome kitchen, lounge, computer room, xbox room) and the breakfast is the best I've had in a hostel (free waffles, toasties, everything). Staff are good at encouraging you to take part in activates making for a very sociable environment. Hostel is very close to the centre of town but about 45 minutes from the good swimming beach. Staff will be happy to give directions though. Thanks for an awesome stay!

Dear guest, it is very important for us to make you feel confortable in our "big house". We hope to have a chance of meeting you again for a sangria party or who knows, maybe a slackline morning? Have a nice day ;)

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Goodmorning Lisbon. The staff were very friendly and knowledgeable, location was perfect and the waffles were even better!

The Lovliest Staff in the whole world! We felt absolutely at home. You are all doing an amazing job! Thank you guys for everything! It was all more than perfect. We will be back some day for sure.

• 13th Jul 2014
  • Bulgaria

Thank you! Don't forget to try the Moustache Experience next time (cooking class)... Have a wonderful day ;)

Amazing waffles, great location, super clean and organised, and sweet helpful staff. A lovely hostel to stay in 😀😀😀

One of the best hostels I've stayed at (and I've stayed at quite a lot!) All of the staff are extremely friendly and helpful and make you feel very welcome from the moment you arrive. This is a very social hostel, which organises activities such as tours, cooking experiences and pub crawls. The encourage you to get get involved, so as a solo traveller, I was able to meet lots of new people. With free freshly made waffles and sandwiches every morning, this is basically the perfect hostel!

Dear guest, please come back home! The cooking class, sangria, slackline and us, staff, are waiting for you ;) Have a wonderful day!

Not the best hostel in Lisbon imo, the only big plus is the good breakfast but the beds/ rooms, showers and other facilities aren't that great. Location is good but it's a little bit annoying that you have to go inside by the tourist shop.

perfect hostel! lovely staffs, breakfast.. and very easy to find!!

Dear guest! Thank you so much for your review! It is so important for us to know that you have enjoyed your vacation... I just can say something: come back soon!

The location is one of the strengths of this hostel because it is just right across the bus station from the airport and a metro station as well. And the staff! Oh my goodness they are the friendliest hostel staff I have ever encountered in recent memory, very helpful and they make you feel comfortable during your stay, they treat you more like a friend or a family. I will definitely recommend this to anyone and would come back to stay the next time I go to Lisbon.

Dear guest, you cannot imagine how important your review was! We, staff, love to meet other people and cultures and show a little bit of ours as well... Thank you so much and we hope to see you soon for a nice chat!

Really great Hostel, great location and had everything we needed for our trip.

It was a very good hostel to stay in Lisbon, with a very good location and very good atmosphere. We had a very good breakfast made by Tatiana.

Thank you so much for the nice words! Do you know Tatiana is constantly improving breakfast? Hope to see you soon to try the new Panini!! Regards

The best hostel I've ever stayed at. I've stated with them twice now and it's been outstanding both times.

• 10th Jul 2014

Dear guest! Thank you so much for your review. Warn us about your 3rd visit: we will make you a surprise :)

Would highly recommend!

• 10th Jul 2014

We travelled for 6 months and this was the best hostel we stayed at! We were here for 3 nights and wanted to stay longer, but it was full! We were not surprised. The atmosphere here was incredible. Special thanks to João for being a welcoming, helpful and genuine host. He always found time to help us. Secondly Tatiana is a great breakfast cook who has a talent of getting everyone talking and smiling :) Also thanks to Duarte for the sangria and the passion waffles ;) Loved this place! Ben + Tom

• 9th Jul 2014

WOW!!! There are not enough words to thank your amazing review! This is what a hostel is about: guests from all over the world that feel like old friends... Keep smiling and see you soon ;)

Really nice hostel with a great atmosphere and the staff are so helpful. The waffles made the trip!

• 8th Jul 2014

Thank you for staying with us! It is a promise: next time we will bake some more waffles for you... and with a bit of luck a chocolate cake as well ;)

Fantastic friendly welcome after a long leg of travel. Which was nice. Rooms were very nice and clean and modern.

• 7th Jul 2014

Dear guest Thank you for the lovely words! We renovate our decoration quite often so I hope you have a chance to see them soon ;) Kind Regards

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7