Goodmorning Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Praca dos Restauradores, n. 65, 2º, Lisbon, Portugal

Thanks to the wonderful staff that made it feel like home! The bike trip and Sangrioke night were brilliant. The hostel itself is beautiful and so nicely decorated.. I want it as my house. Plus who can look past waffles for breakfast? Best hostel I've ever been to.

One of the best hostel I've ever stayed at! The room was immaculate clean, THE STAFF IS AMAZING!! And I mean it when I say it. The breakfast was supreme, I would stay here for sure, Tatiana was my favorite employee! But everybody else was as amazing, please stay here you will not regret it, and I will make you fall in love with Lisbon even more.

I've stayed in many, many hostels in many different places and this one epitomizes the idea of a hostel: a place not only to sleep but where you can meet and socialize with other travelers in a comfortable and safe environment. The facilities are spotless (showers, BRs, rooms), lots of storage space, the staff are knowledgeable of the city and they provide plenty of opportunities for travelers to meet. Breakfast is well above average for a hostel and good value for money. Recommend it hands down

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. The bed was comfortable, breakfast was fantastic, the staff were friendly and immensely helpful, and the events they had were great. 10/10, I'm definitely coming back to Lisbon!

This was one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in! The staff were very friendly & helpful and the atmosphere was really nice. The hostel had lots of fun activities (including free sangria night!) planned for us. They provided a delicious breakfast for us each morning as well. The location was also excellent. This was a great hostel to meet other travellers as well. I would highly recommend it!

• 23rd Jul 2015

I enjoyed my stay in this hostel and my general opinion is good. Two qualities: the position is really excellent; the staff is very cool, nice and friendly. Two things that "could be better": my 4-places mixed dormitory was really small, and the number of the toilets (WC) was a bit low. Finally, I recommend this hostel and probably I will come back there next time.

We had an absolutely great time!! Thank you for every single night (sangria, cocktail, karaoke, twister) it was great fun!! Greetinga from the 3 Austrian guys and we hope you liked our music haha

We had a great stay! Would recommend to anyone else. Keep up the good work.

Good-morning Lisbon is the best hostel that I have ever seen. Location of the hostel is very close to attractions of Lisbon. Rooms and common areas were clean. Paintings on the wall, round table in the kitchen and recreation room were designed to socialize people. What an amazing staff is this. Especially, Juan! Bro, you are so kind and sincere person and you are very good at cooking for sure.Thanks for everything, again. If you guys want to feel like at home, stay at Good-morning Lisbon Hostel.

Very good hostel. Breakfast is awesome with waffles and sandwiches. Well supplied kitchen. Good WiFi. Very friendly staff who is really engaged with customers with every night events to socialize. The Castelo tour is very good if you like history : Tatiana is very knowledgeable about everything concerning Lisboa and particularly history. Don't miss taking the tour or talking with her, as she is super friendly too.

A very friendly and welcoming hostel. The staff was always smiling and talkative, organizing ice-breaking events to get people to be together. Our first double room was a bit small but they sorted that out in no time. The next was perfect. (15-16) You are my recommandation in Lisboa :)

Unfortunately Lisbon was the last stop on my trip, but luckily I stayed at Good Morning! This is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. Great facilities, location is perfect and the staff really go out of their way to make sure everyone has the best possible experience. And of course loved the cooked breakfasts and tapas & sangria nights! Also a special thanks to Rui for a fantastic tour to Sintra. Would highly recommend staying here and making the most of all the activities available.

This hostel was perfect, the staff was excellent, the breakfast in the morning is incredible. The only thing I would recommend is installing Air Conditioning in the rooms because they get super hot with all of the bodies and it makes it impossible to sleep.

From the first moment the staff were warm and welcoming. Making it a personalised experience and making us feel right at home. The facilities were great and of top quality and the atmosphere was amazing. A fun place to stay and base yourself for exploring Lisbon. The day trips were well planned and fairly priced. Can not recommend this hostel enough! You guys rock!

Wow Thank for thelovely words! Join US for some cocktails next saturday? ;)

Best hostel I have ever stayed in! It is perfectly situated and the staff makes you feel like family! Plus, they offer tons of cool activities and their common room is always full in the evenings. Loved staying with you guys!

• 16th Jul 2015

It was awsome to have you here with US! Get some free time to join US again on the castle tour ;) Have a wonderful day

Amazing Atmosphere with super friendly and happy staff. Everything was clean and double room was very nice. Besides that, those waffles with nutella at breakfast... Hmm... =D

• 16th Jul 2015
  • Portugal

Promissor you will be back soon! We still have so much more to talk about... It was great to have you here, and next time try to join US on the day trips... You will not regreat :)

The atmosphere of this place is great. Homely, but also super easy to meet people. Lots of open common areas. Breakfast at this place is also amazing. The best part of this place though is the staff. I was super sick while staying at Good Morning Lisbon and the staff went out of their way to try and make me better. Helped me find a private room to recover, made me hot tea, and helped me out when I really needed to see a doctor. Overall, they helped me stay calm and stay positive. Thank you!

The most fun staff, they really go out of their way to make sure you have a good time. Duarte and Rooey (sorry don't know how to spell) took us on the Sintra tour and it was amazing! Great breakfast and amazing atmosphere, probably the best hostel I've ever been to!

Such an awesome hostel! Super friendly staff who were more than happy to help us with everything we needed. Great breakfast (they make you waffles!!!) The interior of the hostel was super quirky and really comfortable, made you feel like you were in a more trendy version of your own home with heaps of friends! I would recommend this hostel to anyone, definitely one of the best hostels I've stayed in!

That's it! We're all about people! See you soon ;)

Thank you for being so amazing!! You are bringing hostel standards to a completely different level! I am at home still smiling at the memories of the last sangria night with everybody singing My Heart Will Go On. Hahaha, that was something. Good job, Rui - that and the a killer Caipirihna recipe.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7