Goodmorning Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Praca dos Restauradores, n. 65, 2º, Lisbon, Portugal

Very nice hostel! Rooms are super nice, common areas are great. The breakfast was amazing, a definite plus.

I had such an amazing time at this hostel. I have stayed at many where I never got a good vibe and the staff always seemed distant but this was not the case at Goodmorning. Everyone was so friendly and helpful, making my stay a great one. I did not want to leave at the end of my stay. Five stars from me. I'll be dreaming of those waffles.

• 17th Apr 2015

ahahah... Tatiana misses you too! And she says now you have Nutella for the waffles! Can it get better? See you soon :)

This hostel was awesome! The staff was very friendly and did everything to make us feel at home, and theyre great resources for things to see and do around Lisbon and other cities in Portugal. Breakfast in the morning was AMAZING. There is a free walking tour every day which is definitely worth doing. The hostel is very clean, the rooms are nice, and its a fun atmosphere. We were there for free sangria night - can it get any better? Would definitely recommend them for your stay in Lisbon!

Thank you!!! Are you joining us for the Castle tour next time? Don't forget we will always be waiting for you ;)

Overall this was a good hostel. It is located in the center and is a short walking distance to the bars. The staff is extremely friendly, which was almost too much for me. However the staff definetlt deserves praise. The atmosphere was a little weird to me. I was expecting a place suited for young people interested in partying in Lisbon, instead there was a more mixed group that even included a 50-something year old couple. On pub crawls, only 1 person came out with me both times (thur+fri)

The hostel is well located, clean, has nice stuff and the breakfast was amazing....I just didnt like the pub crawl

• 16th Apr 2015

Thank you for the review! We're happy you could have a good time with us! Next time try our own night out with staff... I think you'll be amazed ;)

It's a really good hostel , if I go back to Lisbon , this hostel will be my fist choice :)

You cannot believe how happy we were after reading this words! It is really important for us that you, guests , can really feel at home! So, hopefully we will see each other soon ;)

Absolutely fantastic, probably one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in! First of all, the staff was amazing and incredibly helpful. The Moustache Cooking Class was a highlight of my trip, definitely. We really felt welcomed at Goodmorning and we would certainly stay again. Thank you so much for making it a great experience for us!

WOW!!! The chef says hi and hope you share his recipe with your family! Thank you for the wonderful word and see you soon :)

I had stayed at a lot of hostels, but I do not doubt that Goodmorning is the best!!! Really nice atmosphere, the staff is amazing, everything clean and very good decorated. Awesome!!!

Thank you for the lovely words! Next time do not forget to join us to the Castle tour! We have missed you this time...Regards :)

Very good location close to the important historical parts of Lisbo. Excelent service, everyone is very nice, amazing breakfast made always with a smile! it makes you not want to come back home!!!

• 7th Apr 2015
  • Colombia

And you should stay with us! Our house is your house, feel yourself welcome anytime :) See you soon!

Best hostel I have ever stayed at! No review can do justice to this hostel, you have to try it for yourself. Amazing staff that are always looking for ways to entertain and keep all guests happy. Great activities and pub crawl. Came in from a long day of sight seeing and a member of staff was there to greet me, introduced himself and invited me to come sit down and enjoy dinner with them. Really just an unreal stay!

i am very happy and enjoy and excellent hostel always hard working

Thanks for the review, hope you have enjoyed the portuguese tapas dinner! See you soon :)

Good location. Friendly staff. I would definitely stay there again!

• 4th Apr 2015

So try to be back soon! Byke adventures will amaze you ;)

Staying here made my trip in Lisbon even more awesome. All the staff are super friendly and helpful. Go here, there is a little bit of something for everyone!

• 4th Apr 2015

Thank you for the lovely words dear guest. Hopefully you will have a chance to join our cooking classes next time: The Moustache Man will be sure you'll be there ;) Have fun!

Pros: - Best hostel breakfast I've had. They serve waffles, panini, and fresh fruit - Very close to metro stop - Friendly staff! Cons: - Laundry was €6, which is pricier than at some other hostels I've stayed at Would stay here again

Thank you dear! Try to be back with some extra time for the Castle tour, I know you were a bit sad of missing it ;) The laundry service is 4€ to wash the cloth+2€ to dry it... but you can always choose what's better for you ;) See you soon!

Definitely one of the best hostels I have stayed in (and I have stayed in a lot). Great atmosphere, extremely friendly staff, excellent breakfast, exceptionally clean, very spacious, comfortably furnished, and with many activities. It doesn't get much better.

Thanks for the amazing words dear guest! Do not forget to join us on the bike tours next time! Regards

We loved it! The hostel is in an excellent location and the facilities are fantastic. Clean tidy and very modern looking we were very impressed with the rooms. Breakfast was delicious with freshly made waffles! The highlight though would have to be the staff. Very friendly greetings as we arrived and so helpful with anything we asked for. Our only regret is that we stayed just for one night! We would definitely go again. Thank you so much Good Morninf Lisbon, we loved it!

WOW! My house is your house! Feel free to join us every time you need some fun ;)

The most welcoming a friendly staff I have ever met. Without being over bearing or annoying. Awesome location in the middle of everything huge bathrooms and hot water good wifi and great breakfast. Activities everyday. Decent sized lockers and roomy for a 10 bed dorm. Always good when you can open the windows.When we were there Lisbon had a train strike and the staff were really accommodating assisting us with new plans etc. this hostel made our Lisbon experience. I will be back.

Thank you dear guest! Hopefully you can join us for the bike adventures again: we miss you already! Regards

Awesome place

• 1st Apr 2015

Thanks and be ready for another extra fun next time ;)

Thank you so much to all the staff of Goodmorning Lisbon! Especially Joao "Mustasche" and Renata for making our first time in Portugal so much fun. The cooking classes were phenomenal. I felt at home here! If you go to Lisabon, make sure you book with Goodmorning Lisbon!

• 31st Mar 2015
  • Mexico

This was the best experience I've had at a hostel ever! The staff are the coolest people and so nice and helpful, too. The interior was well decorated, and the facilities were clean. They have fun activities planned in the evenings like cooking class among others. I'm sad I missed sangria night. Book this hostel! You won't regret :)

But next time book for the weekend, starting from Friday. Then you will have sangria night, cocktail night and dinner out with staff! How cool is that? See you soon!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7