Goodmorning Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Praca dos Restauradores, n. 65, 2º, Lisbon, Portugal

Great hostel with very friendly staff. Feels like you are being welcomed in to their home. Clean rooms and bathrooms, with good hot showers. Free breakfast was brilliant, waffles, toasties, cereals, fruits etc. The organised pub crawl was good value and a great way to meet people. The only one thing that could be changed is the lack of air conditioning although there were fans in the room which did a good enough job in the middle of September. Overall highly recommended and will definitely back!

Dear guest, thank you for the lovely words. I hope we will have a chance of seeing each other again! Everytime we close for vacation we renovate something at the hostel. Who knows, maybe soon we improve something new in the rooms ;) Regards

We really enjoyed staying at good morning Lisbon! The staff was really nice and super friendly. The breakfast was excellent, the waffles and toast were so dilicious! We also liked the interior design, really cosy :) We would absolutely recommend this hostel to our friends!

• 9th Sep 2014
  • Belgium

Thanks for the lovely words and hope to have a chance of chating a bit more. And do not worry, the paninis will be waiting for you, warmy and delicious ;)

We had a very nice stay! The stuff is extremely friendly, helpful and accommodating. Such a welcoming atmosphere. Our stay was crowned by the breakfast. There is actually every morning one of the staff members standing in the kitchen with a big smile preparing hot waffles and sandwiches for every one! This is more service than in many hotels. Thumbs up guys!

• 6th Sep 2014

WOW!!! Thank you so much!!! Keep in touch to see what we have been improvong for breakfast and dinner, maybe you will want to visit us sooner than you think ;)

Fantastic hostel, great staff, great experience. Especially Steffan who carried my heavy suitcase up and down the stairs many times. Thanks Steffan!

• 5th Sep 2014
  • New Zealand

Stefan is really a gentleman :) There are not enough words to describe him! Thanks for staying with us

Large, comfortable hostel. Activities organised both day and night every day. A long, plentiful breakfast is included. Staff very helpful for planning day trips from Lisbon.

This hostel had a really lovely, clean and friendly environment. The staff were really approachable and went out of their way to help you out (Tatyana's - not sure how to spell it - delicious cinammon waffles and charming conversation were a particularly lovely way to start the day). The breakfast (included in the price) is excellent and all the facilities are good quality and clean. They also run lots of activities which make it easy to meet other hostel-goers in a nice environment.

My dear, it is always a bonus to meet people like you! You made the week :) Our breakfast is very good however it seemed even better with such a nice guest :) Keep rockin!! P.S - Tatiana says hi!!!

Such a great hostel! Can't recommend highly enough! The staff were so wonderful, Tatiana and Joao especially so. unfortunately i forgot the other girls name but she was fantastic too! remembering my name days later after only meeting me once! The breakfast was fantastic and there was cooking classes, sangria nights and though it was a really social hotel it felt safe and relaxing too.

Dear guest it is always amazing to welcome guests as in our own house. Hopefully we will see each other again for some nice chat! By the way: her name is Magda! Hugs

An excellent place to stay. in the center of Lisbon a few steps from the metro station. very friendly and helpful staff

• 2nd Sep 2014
  • Mexico

It is good. Wifi signal in room is no so good. And I've lost my towel, it is weird.

Thank you for the review! Apologize for the wi fi, we had a problem with it but it's already solved out. We have locks in every room and padlocks in front desk for all your personal items. Greets

i had such a great stay at good morning hostel..from the moment i walked in the staff made me feel so welcome! and its so easy to meet people! lisbon is a great city of the world and i wouldn't stay anywhere else.

WOW! Such an amazing review, thank you for staying with us! Hope to see you soon for some sangria :)

The staff were so friendly and helpful. When checking in, the staff member wrote lots of things to do, see and eat in Lisbon on a map which she gave to me. She even gave me tips for Porto where I was traveling to next! Waffles were great for breakky although was hoping for some Nutella spread. Situated closed to a big restuarant area. Rooms very slightly small but did the job. Every night there is something happening in the common room like cocktail night etc . A fun stay!

Wonderful staff who helped me with every question I had. Amazing breakfast and the cook was wonderful as she also recommended markets where to get the best wine and chorizo.

• 30th Aug 2014
  • Austria

Thank you dear! Tatiana gives you the best breakfast and tips ever.Next time try her cookings... promise it will be an amazing experience ;)

Excellent hostel - best one I've ever stayed in. Really good breakfast - homemade waffles and toasties, cornflakes, breads, cheeses and fruit - great variety for everyone! Also put on good nights which helps people mingle!

• 29th Aug 2014

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. Next time do not be shy, join us for the dance class :) Greets

Can't forget the panini and waffles for breakfast. I'll be back.

• 28th Aug 2014

Thank you for the review! Next time must try our chocolate cake ( do not forget to ask for it in advance!) See you soon!

I had a wonderful time in Goodmorning Hostel. Staff is awesome, they're always available to give any kind of advice or just to have a nice chat. They also offer many entertaining activities for free or for a really small price, and that's good for people travelling alone who want to make new friends. Breakfast is delicious and rich. The hostel itself is cosy and nice. It's like being home, but in Lisbon!

Dear guest, we're all about people! Love to have you here enjoying our activities as much as we do. Hope to see you again for a cooking class, or who knows, maybe a glass of sangria ;)

Friendliest staff I've had at a hostel.

A lot of fun, a lot of help with everything, and a lot of friendships ! I really enjoyed my stay and all the activities proposed each days.

"Welcome to this big and happy family" This is what we feel. Have a nice time and see you soon! Regards

Extrem friendly staff, great breakfast, nice atmosphere and cool living room. See you again!

I arrived very early by night train from Madrid, and when I got there, the girl at the reception offered to let me take a shower, which I thought was wonderful. And any hostel that has free waffles in the morning cannot be anything but excellent!

having events (cooking lessons, cheap cocktails, free sangria nights) every night made this place incredible. so easy to meet new people and have a good time. breakfasts until midday is also amazing if you get into the bar scene around lisbon. a great place to stay with even better staff running it. they only made fun of me once, but that was my fault for accidently buying light beers. Awesome hostel. Thanks for the memories (even if they are a little blurry)

Thank you for the wonderful words dear guest! We promise to improve new brand events for your next visit :) But do not worry, the Cooking class and free sangria will always be here as a welcoming! Regards

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7