Goodmorning Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Praca dos Restauradores, n. 65, 2º, Lisbon, Portugal

Nothing to complain! A great hostel with an amazing staff, who create a great atmosphere!

10 Bed dorms were a bit tight on space for bags but I guess you should expect that!

• 28th Aug 2015

I was in this hostel for five nights and I can say it is one of the best that I have ever been too. Stuff here is the best you feel like you know them for really long time. I would recommend it for sure.When I come back to Lisbon I am staying here and bring my friends with me. If you are travelling alone the best place for sure and must say if you have any doubts about anything ask stuff they helped me a lot. Love from Croatia

• 27th Aug 2015
  • Croatia

Best place to stay in Lisbon! I would definitely come back!

• 26th Aug 2015

Nothing to add, awesome hostel :)

This hostel is EXCELLENT! I have stayed in so many hostels around the world and this I the best one I have ever stayed in. The atmosphere is absolutely amazing and the staff so friendly. You should do yourself the favor and stay here for a while and just ENJOY. Go go go :D

Too bad some people are good at living with others.

• 23rd Aug 2015

Thanks for staying with us! Hope you had fun on the cocktail night :)

Great and welcoming staff !!! I really enjoyed the tours, parties and the food !!!

• 22nd Aug 2015

It was the best hostel where I have ever been. The location was perfect, everything was reachable by foot. Additionaly the staff was lovely, it felt like you would live with a big family in a big flat. There was a great atmosphere with great activities. Boredom is a foreign word in this hostel. Besides the rooms are very clean and comfortable. Altogether it was totally worthy for the money!!!

Great! We're very happy when our guests feel at home! "My house is your house" so try to be back fast :)

My first time in a hostel, I hope they are all this great! The staff is the best, especially Joao!

from the waffles at breakfast, to the trips to Sintra, to the tapas meal & the free sangria - this hostel literally has it all! Staff are always helpful and it's in a perfect location too. There's nothing this hostel doesn't have!

A modern hostel with creative decor and a pleasant, inviting atmosphere. The house's layout, cleanliness, breakfast, freebees, wifi, bathrooms, rooms and staff are the best I have ever experienced! BOOK NOW!

This is how every hostel should be. Awesome crew, welcoming parties, great accomodations.

Delicious breakfast and fun evening activities organized by the hostel! Great for solo travelers looking to meet others. Also great location near the metro and trains :)

Amazing place to stay, with a lot of atmospherea. Very kindly staff and helpful. Really good breakfast and every day they have something different to join the people.. Free sangria, tours, etc 100% recommendable!!! Very good located!

Loved every minute of my stay here, thanks to the staff and other fellow travelers :) The location is amazing. The breakfast is to die for WAFFLES :D and the kindness and helpfulness from the staff really set this hostel apart from any other one I have stayed at.

BEST HOSTEL EVER

Goodmorning Lisbon is the best hostel that I've stayed in thus far. Everyone working there is so friendly...you feel right at home!. The cocktail and sangria nights are unreal...and the waffles, fresh fruit, and coffee make the perfect breakfast after going to bairro alto with your new friends from the hostel. The hostel also organizes daytime activities and I definitely recommend the bike tour to Belem! We loved the hostel so much, that we stayed there a second time before leaving Portugal!

Friendly, helpful staff created a great atmosphere. Excellent location in the centre of Lisbon.

• 12th Aug 2015

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. The 4 bedroom dorm was spacious and clean (we had one night in the 8 bed dorm too but it was a bit cramped mainly because it was really hot and stuffy). The bathrooms were impeccable. The staff were friendly and answered all questions. Breakfast was undoubtedly the best hostel breakfast in the world. How a hostel should be!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7