Goodmorning Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Praca dos Restauradores, n. 65, 2º, Lisbon, Portugal

Really good hostel. Everything is nearby. There is even a metro right in front of the building. The staff is nice and helpfull. They really make you feel at home. They also organize some activities! Breakfast was awesome. It includes waffles and toasted cheese sandwiches fresh made every morning,

• 10th Oct 2014

Thank you so much for the review! We´re always improving breakfast so... stay tuned!

This is the best hostel I have stayed in. The staff is amazingly nice.

The staff and waffles were excellent and the environment was so welcoming.

• 9th Oct 2014

Thank you for the review dear guest! So, see you soon for some waffles :)

Great hostel in great location. The staff was very nice. The double en-suite room was much more then we expected. Next time in Lisbon I'll be there.

• 7th Oct 2014
  • Israel

Beside that everything was excellent, also there is very friendly and family atmosphere.

Thank you! Paninis and waffles will be waiting for you. Regards!

Where to begin? Best hostel I've stayed at in over 3 months in Europe! Always clean, super welcoming, great common areas for socialising and relaxing! The kitchen is a focal point, for the awesome breakfast (waffles and toasties!) and for cooking classes, tasting nights and the odd free dinner! The staff are without a doubt the number one asset. Always available, nothing is a hassle and great advice! Thank you all for an amazing experience, I can't recommend this hostel enough!

WOW! Where to begin? Thank you for the review, for the support, for the wonderful chats, for the amazing vibe, and for he amazing person you are :)

This is the best hostel I have ever stayed in. The decoration is beautiful and modern, the staff is super NICE as anywhere else. The breakfast is amazing, and the location is perfect. My stay was wonderful.

Thank you for staying with us! Keep in touch for some breakfast news ;)

I loved this hostel!! Such a great vibe. Staff were super helpful and friendly. Breakfast was delicious! I wish I had stayed there longer. Would definitely recommend

So, when will you be back? The Moustache cooking experience is missing you, the cocktail night as well...hope to have you with us soon!!! Regards

The best hostel I ever stayed at! Seriously! The staff is amazing and really keen on doing every activity. Really socialbe place where I travelling alone, met very cool people. Moreover the hostel has an amazing breakfast everyday with quality bread and delicious pancakes. Really enjoyed that. The location is nice too, in the city center, very close to the main attractions of the beautiful Lisbon. Only the cleanliness of the girls facilities was not always perfect maybe too many people using it.

I would recommend anyone and everyone stay here when you're in Lisbon. I have zero complaints about this place. I think it may be the best hostel I've ever stayed in. The free breakfast is no joke, and they have activities every night. Can't lose.

• 23rd Sep 2014

WOW! No words to describe how happy we are now!! We are all about people so we're happy if you're happy:) Have a nice day and see you soon!

I loved my staying at Good Morning Hostel, because it is clean and there is a delicious breakfast. The staff is so helpful. Yes, there are stairs, but I ve been in others in lisbon that have more stairs than Good Morning Hostel. I liked too because all of days of week they have night activities for guests.

Thank you so much for your review dear guest! Next time try to be here for our dance class! Duarte will teach you some nice moves :)

The staff were fantastic = lots of activities and leadership from the staff. Good ideas on what to see and do in Lisbon. The hostel is well located and very easy to get to. Really enjoyed the meal out with the staff.

:) Thank you! Next time you need to try all the 4 courses of the restaurant ok? Then let us know which one is your favorite :) Regards

Best Hostel I've ever been to! Friendly, clean, great breakfasts, amazing value for money.

I had a great time at this hostel and in Lisbon. It was a great place for me as a solo traveller. The staff were welcoming and looked after me well. Good central location. The breakfast was awesome! I felt spoiled to have a cooked breakfast. The free walking tour met at the hostel. I loved the tour and Lisbon.

Thank you! Do not forget: the waffles will be here waiting for you :)

Great hostel with very friendly staff. Feels like you are being welcomed in to their home. Clean rooms and bathrooms, with good hot showers. Free breakfast was brilliant, waffles, toasties, cereals, fruits etc. The organised pub crawl was good value and a great way to meet people. The only one thing that could be changed is the lack of air conditioning although there were fans in the room which did a good enough job in the middle of September. Overall highly recommended and will definitely back!

Dear guest, thank you for the lovely words. I hope we will have a chance of seeing each other again! Everytime we close for vacation we renovate something at the hostel. Who knows, maybe soon we improve something new in the rooms ;) Regards

We really enjoyed staying at good morning Lisbon! The staff was really nice and super friendly. The breakfast was excellent, the waffles and toast were so dilicious! We also liked the interior design, really cosy :) We would absolutely recommend this hostel to our friends!

• 9th Sep 2014
  • Belgium

Thanks for the lovely words and hope to have a chance of chating a bit more. And do not worry, the paninis will be waiting for you, warmy and delicious ;)

Amazing staff! And amazing atmosphere! Was traveling alone and met some wonderful people at my stay. Loved the common room and the community vibe that is encouraged.

We had a very nice stay! The stuff is extremely friendly, helpful and accommodating. Such a welcoming atmosphere. Our stay was crowned by the breakfast. There is actually every morning one of the staff members standing in the kitchen with a big smile preparing hot waffles and sandwiches for every one! This is more service than in many hotels. Thumbs up guys!

• 6th Sep 2014

WOW!!! Thank you so much!!! Keep in touch to see what we have been improvong for breakfast and dinner, maybe you will want to visit us sooner than you think ;)

Fantastic hostel, great staff, great experience. Especially Steffan who carried my heavy suitcase up and down the stairs many times. Thanks Steffan!

• 5th Sep 2014
  • New Zealand

Stefan is really a gentleman :) There are not enough words to describe him! Thanks for staying with us

Large, comfortable hostel. Activities organised both day and night every day. A long, plentiful breakfast is included. Staff very helpful for planning day trips from Lisbon.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7