Superb 2,521 Total Reviews
Superb 2,521 Total Reviews
Goodmorning Lisbon Hostel Located at Praca dos Restauradores, n. 65, 2º, , Lisbon.
Portugal
Lisbon 1250-188 Praca dos Restauradores, n. 65, 2º
97% 2521
38.7157606 -9.1410614
    Rooms available

24th Nov 2016

Great Hostel! I was only there for a short time but it was the best hostel I've been to!

Thanks! Hope next time you have the chance of joining us on the Moustache Cooking Class! :)

• Canada, Female, 25-30
23rd Nov 2016

I had a horrible day getting picket-pocketed, and the crew and everyone else in the hostel were just amazing. Not only did one of the crews (sorry, bad with names) went with me for taking statements, everyone was asking me how I was and showing the support I really needed at the time. The location is ridiculously convenient, and it's got everything you will ever need, and did I mentioned that OMG so amazing breakfast? Overall, STFU and take my money! 世界上最棒的青旅,不要再找就是它!!!

• Slovenia, Male, 25-30
20th Nov 2016

My personal experience was AMAZING from the very first moment i stood into this hostel. Staff was very very friendly and helpful. The all atmosphere in the hostel was BRILLIANT! :) They offer also free tourist walking tours which is awesome and the guys (tourist guys) from Wild Walkers are amazing! overall, THUMBS UP! ;) you made my staying here with you unforgettable!

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
18th Nov 2016

The hostel was very clean, comfortable, and modern. The staff went out of their way to help us, give directions, and suggestions. The atmosphere was good, lot of area to hang out, cook, and socialize. The people at the hostel were very social too so it was easy to find people to adventure and hang out with.

17th Nov 2016

Amazing staff!!!!!!!!! They interact with their guests, get to know them and make sure everyone is having a good time and has everything they need. The breakfast was awesome (waffles, fruit, sandwiches, eggs, juice, tea, coffee). Location was great: Easy access to transportation or you can walk the city. Good atmosphere. I normally list at least one sub-par thing about the hostels I stay in for realistic expectations but I really have nothing negative to say at all!

WOW! Great! We loved having you here. Hopefully we will have some extra time on your next visit :) We have so many activities you shoul join... and tonight we have Tapas! Join us? Kind Regards

• Canada, Mixed Group, 18-24
16th Nov 2016

Hands down the best hostel experience! We did not want to leave and kept extending our stay. There is a real community vibe at Good Morning and they do a great job of making you feel at home. Definitely do the Sintra tour it is so worth it. Thank you to all the staff for making this one of the best weeks of our lives we miss you and hope to vibe again soon. Love from Sally and Rowen. Hiss again in Lisbon big doggies.

• andi5334
  • Taiwan, Female, 18-24
16th Nov 2016

I had an amazing time in Goodmorning. Originally I was only staying for 4 nights but ended up extending to 7. And I think it is very common for travelers to extend their stay at Goodmorning because we all enjoy the stay here. All the staffs are helpful and welcoming, you can count on them to solve all the problems you have during stay. Also, the breakfast is just amazing with eggs, tomatoes, sandwiches, and the wonderful waffles. I joined the Arrabida tour with Duarte and I can feel his passion.

Great! Hope next time you can join the new adventures we have on the way ;) Keep tuned!

16th Nov 2016

The staff are phenomenal. The available events makes it easy to get to know people. Even in "off season" there was plenty to do.

There is always something happening indoors and out doors dear! We just need you to join us on this adventure! Thanks for the beautiful review and see you soon!

• China, Female, 25-30
14th Nov 2016

Good location and atmosphere in the common area, nice breakfast with hot waffles, and a lot of activities as reviewed repeatly. several small problems: 1. no lock for the locker 2. female shower room next to a male (or mixed?) dorm, could have been organized with more convenience 3. stayed 2 nights, first night with a Korean girl with no communication, second night with another who do not talk either. None of them speak to me except Hi. They only communicate with Koreans in Korean....

12th Nov 2016

Amazing breakfast included! Loved the waffles and toasties. The location was perfect for wandering Alfama, a short distance from the river and the tram lines (making Belem a quick trip for a tart), and right by an Aerobus stop. The facilities are great - a number of different common area spaces to hang out in. We took the walking tour and the Sintra tour. I would recommend both!

Thank you for staying with us! Hope next time you can join us on Arrábida Tour: you will not regret ;)