Goodmorning Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Praca dos Restauradores, n. 65, 2º, Lisbon, Portugal

Really enjoyed my stay. Staff very nice and helpful. Breakfast was yummy. Themed nights every night was a huge bonus - cooking demo learning how to make portugese squid dish. Great location right out of the metro station. Big showers with extra room for dry clothes and towel....great stay!

The best Hostel!!!

• 13th Aug 2014

I had booked the 4 bed dorm for 4 people. However, the hostel staff said that one 4 bed was not available and we were split in to two 4 bed dorms. I was disappointed with this as my intention was for our group to be together. They said I should have emailed the hostel to ask for one room, which they said would not have been possible at the time of booking anyway. Something to watch out for when booking. However, the rooms and building were colourful, bright and clean. The location was great.

Dear guest. Thank you for the review. It was great having you here :) Please note when you book dorms you book number of beds not rooms. So what happened is that you have booked 4 beds when all of our 4pax dorms had already guests inside. Our staff knows how important it is for groups to stay together and they do their best to not separate friends. Sometimes is just impossible. We recommend always sending an email to the hostel when travelling in a large group. Hope to see you next time ;)

One of the best staff I've met.

Great location near the train station and they offered a great free walking tour (take it with Hugo!!). Bathrooms were kept really clean and it had a great free breakfast!

Right off the bus stop, I found the tourist shop and from then moment I walked upstairs my stay was next to perfect. I was immediately greeted and treated like family, getting assistance with my bags and plans for the day. I enjoyed breakfast daily, two cooking classes, and one sangria night, while also doing a lot of the activities Good Morning recommended- Sintra, surfing, and a couple good restaurants.

very nice staff. The location is perfect and everything is comfortable in the place.

One of the best hostels I have stayed at so far. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Modern & very clean facilities. The atmosphere was great: every day there are activities which make you get to know the city and the other people in the hostel. A big plus is also the free breakfast with waffles and croque-monsieurs at the common breakfast table. Everything at the hostel is aimed at making the best out of your stay.

Thank you!!! It is also amazing for us when we have the change of meeting so many nice people like you :) Hopefully, we will chat a bit more next time!

I have nothing but good things to say about good morning hostel. I had so much fun here. The minute I checked in I felt comfortable. breakfast goes until 12 pm

Thank you for the review dear guest! Next time don't forget to join us for the slackline and Moustache Experience, promise you will not regret ;)

I would recommend goodmorning hostel to everyone. Staffs here are very friendly and helpful. Waffle and Sandwich here are the BEST!!!!

Thank you for the nice words dear guest! Hope you will never forget our pannini!!

Pretty much envy thing you could want from a hostel. It's reasonably priced, in a great location, clean, safe, friendly etc. The biggest plus about it really is the staff. I stayed on two separate nights and got the warmest welcome on both occasions from guys who then helped me to do anything I needed. The only downside to this place is the wifi, which was almost useless on both nights I was there. Aside from that it is up there as one of the best hostels I've stayed in.

Dear guest, Thank you so much for the lovely words. Apologize for the wifi, It seems we had a problem with the router but it is already solved :) So, I hope we'll have the chance of seeing you soon!

I only stayed one night, so there are a few things I cant comment about. However, the hostel was very good, friendly staff, good service, no problems whatsoever. If I go to Lisbon again, for more than a night, I would definitely stay at this hostel again.

• 23rd Jul 2014
  • Uruguay

Best hostel I have stayed at. Amazing atmosphere and friendly & helpful staff.

• 23rd Jul 2014

Hi dear guest! Thank you for the amazing review :) I hope you have a chance to come back soon and try our brand new activity: slackline! Kind Regards

The breakfast was one of the best I've seen in any hostel around the world. The hostel was very clean as bathrooms and toilets were always tidy. Thanks for all the effort you did to fix the cranky wifi, I hope it works by now. It is not very easy in old buildings like that.

• 21st Jul 2014
  • Finland

Very friendly staff. The hostel is well located, close to public transportations and main sight seeing places.

What a fantastic hostel! Stealthy gift-shop entrance, friendly and welcoming staff, great common spaces, AMAZING breakfast, recommended the best chicken I've ever eaten (basically next door), hints and tips on the area, chorizo night, fresh sangria and good company. Will be back.

• 17th Jul 2014

WOW! Thank you so much for the wonderful review! Hopefully you'll have a chance of trying our cooking class next time you come back ;) I think you'll be very surprised with it... Kind Regards

Excellent Hostel. Really nice people :) Always ready to help you, suggest nice places to visit or eat. It's also a great hostel to meat people and socialise. Congrats !!

Very helpful and friendly staff, but recommend a bigger advertisement so that it's easier to find.

Everything was perfect! I would like to recommend this hostel :)

The staff did an excellent job-- all of them, particularly Magda and Joao. These are very genuine people. I only stayed one night, but this may be my favorite of all three where I've stayed in Lisbon.

• 15th Jul 2014

Dear guest, Thank you! Magda and João say hi and hope to meet you again :) Have a nice day...

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7