Goodmorning Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Praca dos Restauradores, n. 65, 2º, Lisbon, Portugal

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Great interior design, welcoming and helpful staff, super clean, excellent location.

So awesome, I had to come back!

Don't stay anywhere else in Lisbon you will seriously regret that decision. First off, their staff are absolutely amazing, so warm, helpful and kind. Second, the rooms and facilities are kept clean. Third, the breakfast! I have never had such an amazing breakfast at a hostel before (waffles, eggs, veggies, fruits, pancakes, etc).

Goodmorning was the perfect place to relax and hang out after a day of sightseeing. The staff were beyond exceptional, the breakfast was great, and our room was spotless. We had a wonderful stay here and would definitely return.

Best hostel atmosphere! Lots of homey common spaces and always filled with travelers. Staff is absolutely wonderful. Breakfast is the bomb. Must visit!!!

Staff and atmosphere were the best I've had in a hostel

• 13th May 2015

Lovely Staff, great breakfasts and the best communal spaces and organised activities of any hostel.

Couldn't be better

This was the best hostel I've stayed in. Cannot commend the staff enough on their friendliness and helpfulness. They made the stay so enjoyable. We loved the cooking class and breakfasts (amazing waffles!!). The rooms and bathrooms were comfortable and we would be happy to stay again.

• 13th May 2015

The staff was very helpful and the hostel itself is in a centrally located part of town. The cooking and sangria classes were great!

• 12th May 2015

Really good social hostel with loads of events every day. I'm not one for drinking loads and going out really late, so one small thing was the pub crawl organisers maybe trying to persuade everyone to go a bit too much, but all the staff were really friendly nonetheless. Everything else was excellent.

• 12th May 2015

Honestly, this was the best hostel I have ever been to. The atmosphere is magnetic. Be sure to book an extra night or two because you won't want to leave. I hugged the staff on my last day. Where else would that happen?

• 11th May 2015

Staff were very friendly & helpful, really new the city. Organised great events for guests. Breakfast amazing! Thank you all for making our visit to Lisbon such a memorable success.

• 10th May 2015

Definitely recommend it! the facilities are regular, but the staff is super nice. They organize different events everyday. I went on the Bici Trip with the guide Joao who is such adorable!!!

Thanks for the lovely review my dear. João says hi and hope to see you again on a Friday! Cheers

I liked everything about this hostel! The location is great, it's close to metro&bus stations and to all the important sights in town. Staff is very friendly, I specially liked woman who's making breakfast (which is btw delicious), she's very nice. Everything was clean and atmosphere is really nice, it feels like home! I would definitely recommend this hostel!

• 5th May 2015
  • Croatia

The hostel owner needs to be more patience and friendly with the costumer. She was quite impolite with me but the staffs were really friendly.

Don't you think we had a good reason to act like this? We hope you enjoyed Lisbon!

Staying at Goodmorning felt like staying with friends for the week. The staff are some of the best people I have met while traveling and are eager to help you with everything from transport to sightseeing tips, and always up for a chat. They give the hostel a fun, inviting atmosphere and with so many different tours and activities on daily it's easy to meet other people. Do not stay anywhere else when you come to Lisbon. Thanks João, Renata, Maria, Duarte and Tatiana, I'm missing you already!!

Dear dearest! You broke our hearts with your departure...We miss you already! When will you be back? From all activities you joined the Castle Tour is still missing :) Hope to see you soon...

Amazing hostel!! great location, clean, and awesome hangout areas. The free breakfast is so good and the staff is awesome! They plan daily and nightly activites that are so fun and a great way to meet new people. I was travelling solo and was almost never alone my entire trip! Thank you to the super nice staff!!

• 1st May 2015

"My house is your house", please feel yourself welcome :)

Simply the best, I cannot recommend this hostel enough! Joao, Maria, Renata, Duarte, Afonso, everyone who works there is a perfect host and so sociable. The evening meals are superb, the trips are great and the facilities are top-notch. If you stay in Lisbon, definitely consider Goodmorning.

We all THANK you for staying will us, it was a pleasure to have you in Goodmorning!

One of the two best hostels I stayed in during my travels in Europe and I stayed in over 20! The location is great, Right in the middle of Alfama and Barro Alto. The staff at the hostel were amazing. They helped me whenever I needed help finding a place to eat, getting to the airport, etc. The atmosphere however is the best part. The common area is facilitates conversations and allows people to talk. There are nightly and daily events so that you can easily meet people.

Thanks so much, we can feel that you liked it and we are so happy with it!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7