Goodmorning Lisbon Hostel

Superb 2727 Total Reviews
9.8
Superb 2727 Total Reviews

22nd Apr 2017

Very helpful and welcoming staff. They were all excited to help me practice my Portuguese, assist me find whatever I was looking for, and very patient. Highly recommended.

21st Apr 2017

It was simply awesome! The best part was the staff and of course the yummy breakfast :P Location is great, nice connectivity to transport. Very nice activities by the hostel, although I was not able to benefit from them because of my short stay. But I will definitely be back and with a big group. :D Keep up the great work guys. cheers!!

19th Apr 2017

The hostel is clean and cosy The common area is very good , staffs are cool and helpful Location is very good in the centre walking distance from the main interest The vibe was great , they have nice activities inside the hostel Breakfast was good and people are more interactive I liked this hostel , I will stay here again if I visit the city

Thank you very much for bringing so much joy :) Hope to see you soon!

• JonasHallen
  • Sweden, Mixed Group, 18-24
18th Apr 2017

I cannot think of a single bad thing with this hostel. The staff is so amazingly friendly and generous and really care about you. The Sintra tour was the best part of my whole Portugal trip, made unique by the tour guide Ricardo.

• thomasjacksongill
  • USA, Male, 18-24
18th Apr 2017

The best hostel I have yet to stay in. The staff were welcoming, everything was clean, organized, and bed already made. I would highly recommend anyone visiting the Lisbon area to stay here. Thank you staff for all your help and assistance during my stay. a 10/10 hostel.

• Finland, Male, 25-30
17th Apr 2017

Easily one of the best i've been in. Noise from outside makes sleeping a bit tricky in my room, but I can't come up with anything else to complain about.

Thank you so much for staying with us! Try to be back with more time, we still have so much to show you...promise next time you can join us on the Bike Tour: it's awesome :)

• Philippines, Mixed Group, 25-30
16th Apr 2017

Very good hostel! Very nice, accommodating, hospitable and friendly staff! I initially booked a room for 2. But at the last minute, we became 3 people. When we got there, they found a way to accommodate the 3rd person. There's free breakfast! Really good because there's waffles with Nutella, chorizo with egg and many more! They also organize dinners and many more!

Thank you soooo much! We loved having you here :) Hope to see you soon, we still have so much to show you :)

• England, All Male Group, 31-40
14th Apr 2017

Fantastic stay. Booked for a group of 9, and got the mixed dorm room of 10, which was at the top of building in a very spacious room. Great atmosphere in the hostel, would definitely recommend if you're looking to go out to bars etc in Lisbon. Really friendly staff and great free food included in the stay! Definitely recommended!

Thank you so much! Hope you had fun on Sangria Night!

• hannahwilson9
  • Canada, All Female Group, 18-24
13th Apr 2017

Amazing place, great breakfast and atmosphere! Lots of common area, amazing day trip to Sintra #keepitlocaltours Overall awesome place to stay in Lisbon

• andreappalma1983
  • Peru, All Female Group, 25-30
13th Apr 2017

We loved it! The area and surroundings were pretty safe. The hostel was always fun, lots of activities and always inviting us to join them. The breakfast was the best I've had in a hostel, always chorizo, eggs and waffles.

And there is nothing like Waffes with Nutella right? Safe travels!