Goodmorning Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Praca dos Restauradores, n. 65, 2º, Lisbon, Portugal

Amazing place! Great staff, always taking care o their guests from the moment you check in. The place is really clean and the breakfast is amazing. If I go back to Lisbon I'll stay again there. Highly recommend it.

Amazing breakfast, Sangria, great staff. Awesome time on the Sintra tour. THANKYOU :)

• 21st Jan 2016

Excellent hostel, great hosts, very friendly people. Highly recommend..

words can't express the greatness of this hostel. literally the best hostel experience. great location next to metro and train station, awesome cooking classes, and great vibes. can't thank you all enough!

Best hostel I've ever been to. Superb staff of legends, incredible cleanliness and the best breakfast (Waffles, Nutella, panini, sandwiches, eggs, fruits, cereal)

Best hostel! If you go to Lisbon and don't stay here you are missing out. All the staff are so lovely and helpful, the location was great. Everything about the stay was brilliant and cannot be faulted

Thanks! Are you coming back for more adevntures ;) See you soon!

Best hostel I have ever stayed in, The facilities are clean, hot showers, amazing breakfast, excellent atmosphere and the most friendly and helpful staff I ever met, seemed we knew each other for a long time. In name of João I want to thank everybody in the staff for the pleasant time I had in Lisbon. I will definitely come back.

• 11th Jan 2016

I had a great stay, the staff were awesome, food was awesome, location was awesome and I met some cool people.

We are all about people! And we're very happy you have enjoyed as much as us ;) See you soon!

Goodmorning Lisbon was wonderful. From beginning to end, the staff were welcoming and so helpful. The atmosphere was fantastic and there was always something happening in the common areas. Goodmorning's facilities were very clean and comfortable. The highlight of our trip was a day trip to Sintra organised by the hostel. We went with Anna and I couldn't sing her praises loud enough - she is a gem. And another highlight - the free breakfast was delicious!! Stay here!!!!!

Thank you! We know Anna's the best! Hopefully next time you will have the chance of trying her meals... They are to die for ;)

An excellent hostel for relaxing and enjoying yourself. It is clean, secure and the staff are brilliant.

Thanks for the lovely words! Hope to see you soon ;) You still need to join us to the Castle Tour!

The best Hostel ever! The staff team are amazing, friendly and so helpful. Location is perfect and very clean hostel, it was a pit that I couldn't join some of the activities promoted by the hostel but I will next time in Lisbon because I definitely stay here again!

Ohhh!! We miss you!!! Be back soon, we will invite you for a Moustache Experience ;)

Best hostel I've ever stayed at! Wonderful staff, facilities, location, and breakfast is AWESOME!

Loved the open design of this hostel, and that the rooms had lots of windows out to the street. The breakfast each morning was AMAZING. We didn't spend much time hanging out in the hostel but it was a comfortable and inviting space. The bathrooms were clean and convenient, beds were comfortable. We weren't sure how to turn on the heat, or if there was heat, but it ended up not being too much of an issue. Would absolutely stay again!

Thanks for staying with us! Next time try to spend some extra time with us, and join our activities... I think you will be quite impressed ;)

This is THE BEST hostel period. Apart from it's convenient location and cleanses, which are considered standard hostel expectations, Good Morning Lisbon brought the whole idea of traveling and socializing to life. The staffs are helpful, friendly and most importantly, they love what they do so they bring energy to you. And they organize different events/activities every night at the hostel, had so much fun, made a lot of friends! Annnd, they have the best breakfast everrrr, and it's included.

• 3rd Jan 2016
  • ItsAlwaysSummer
  • China

WOW! This might be one of the best reviews we have ever had! Thanks for showing in words what we try in feelings! Hope to see you soon :)

Was this really a hostel? Felt more like visiting some friends with an amazing flat directly in the city center of Lisbon. This is how a hostel should be. Location was great, staff was the best we have ever experienced, everything was super clean, breakfast was definitely one of its kind. And don't forget all the group activities like: Cooking with mustache chef, having dinner together or just hanging out in the living room. It was a perfect stay. We will come back. :-)

WOW! Thanks for the amazing words! You could not describe us better! But next time you should join us for the Sintra Tour, I do think it is something to remember too ;)

Best hostel ever! Amazing breakfast, fun activities and a huge common area to hang out. Loved the 'mustache cooking experience'. Thanks for a great time in Lisbon!

And João (the moustache man) loved to teach you some portuguese cooking skills ;) Are you coming back soon? Be always aware of the improvements on our menu... I think you would like it!

Nice and helpful staff! I was there for new year's eve and it was great, the staff organized a party, made everyone feel at home. Rooms had lockers, the beds had individual lights and individual outlets.

Great! We're very happy that you had fun! Next time we will make it bigger and better so keep tuned :)

Might be the best hostel I've stayed at, actually. The value for the money is wonderful, the staff are hysterical and they have wonderful activities each night. The only reason I marked down the facilities is because, I am transgender and I am transitioning. I stayed at the hostel in "boy mode", but showering was still a little tricky. At the same time, I recognize that this does not apply to the vast majority of people, so please take with a grain of salt.

• 30th Dec 2015
  • Spain

Oh dear, it's a shame, apologize! We do have unisex toilets too... We regret this mistake but we promise you it will not happen again :) Kind Regards

I celebrated nye 15-16 with Goodmorning hostel. I have been staying in various hostel all over the world (oz, nz, aisa, europe, central- & south america) and this is by far one of the best! We felt like home after one night thanks to the staff and the atmosphere they create. And they are very generous! If I ever go back to Lisbon, I will definitely stay with them again. (Also, I forgot a personal belonging at the hostel and they even sent it all the way back home to me. That is service minded.)

• 27th Dec 2015
  • Sweden

WOW! Thanks! So you know already that you should join us for the 16-17 :) We will try to make the party bigger and of course: BETTER! See you soon :)

Great Atmosphere. You keep meeting new people all the time. Very friendly and helpful staff. The breakfast is included and is amazing!!...

Thank you! It seems the Nutella conquered you ;) See you soon!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7