Goodmorning Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Praca dos Restauradores, n. 65, 2º, Lisbon, Portugal

Great rooms, breakfast (!!!!!), activities, staff.... best hostel I´ve ever stayed!!!

Best hostel we´ve ever visit!!

This hostel was amazing. I came here with my boyfriend to see Lisbon for a week and I just wanted to cry leaving. The staff was amazing! Him and I asked for best places to go, as well as all types of advice from the staff about the Lisbon area and they were super friendly and personal to us. They really care about their guests. Our room was so comfy and lovely, and I really loved the balcony view! MISS YOU ALREADY, WE'LL SEE YOU AGAIN!

• 18th Mar 2015

Well what else is there to say, other than perfect! :) I stayed there for two days and then changed to the Yes! Hostel in Lisbon. I liked the goodmorning Hostel way better! The kitchen is supreme, the staff is the nicest you'll ever meet. Nothing against the Yes! Hostel, which is good too. I thought the beds were a little uncomfy but nothing too bad. And the breakfast is the best! Just wow! I could stay there for forever just for the breakfast! :)

• 17th Mar 2015
  • NittanyLions

WOW! Each hostel has his own features so, thanks for enjoying ours! See you soon :)

Absolutely amazing experience and I would recommend anyone to go here!

• 16th Mar 2015

Thank you my dear! Are you joining us soon? You still need to try our amazing cooking class! Try to book a Tuesday or Thursday ;) See ya!

I honestly have nothing bad to say about this hostel. The rooms where great, everything was clean but mostly the staff was amazing. They went out of their way to make sure your stay was amazing. Free soup nights! Sangria nights! Cooking classes! Amazing! If I am ever in Lisbon again, I will be staying here.

Thanks a lot to the charming, welcoming, helpfull staff. I really do enjoyed my stay in lisbon and in goodMorning Thank you!

• 13th Mar 2015

When are you coming back? There are so many things to try still... the cooking class, caldo verde and chouriço... Hope you have the chance of visiting us soon, ok? Have a wonderful day!

This has been the loveliest hostel I`ve ever stayed in. The staff was super friendly and rich in hospitality. The breakfast was amazing. Renata - best waffles ever! The whole atmosphere was very freindly. The hostel clean and safe. i would definitely recommend it!

• 13th Mar 2015

Good news my friend! Renata is now a member of staff!!! Come back soon for her waffles ;) Greets

Definitely one of the best hostels I've ever been to! Thanks to the awesome staff!!

Thank so much my dear! Hopefully we will have a chance to see you soon! next time join us for the ULTIMATE BREAKFAST ;)

I'm hard pressed to describe how amazing my stay was, but I'll try. Free breakfast: cinnamon waffles, fresh fruit, paninis, and the occasional egg & sausage extravaganza. Did I mention free? Free Sangria every night, the BEST Lisbon advice and help, the MOST FRIENDLY STAFF (humans) ever! EVER. Also- super hip, feels like home, DO the mustache cooking class, go to Sintra, & the walking tours were fun. I miss you all already! Good luck with training Ronata (if you ever get a real name)!

Thank you soooo much my dear!!!! It was amazing to have you enjoying our activities just like a member of us! We miss you, you're part of Goodmorning Hostel family! Kind Regards P.S - Renata is a Goodmorning HOstel staff member already ;)

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in - the staff is so friendly and welcoming, but runs it very professionally at the same time. Homemade breakfast served in mornings (delicious) and walking tours offered every day (tour alternates each day so go two days in a row to see both sides of the city). Close walk to the river and Bairro Alto, the big nightlife area. Rooms are clean and WiFi is solid. If I go back to Lisbon I will certainly stay here again!

WOW! We're so confident now :) thanks for the lovely words and keep tuned for what else is being improved here! Slackline in Belém, bike tours in city center....all new things that will lave you completely amazed ;)

Quite literally the best hostel I can remember staying in

Thank you my dear! Try to be back on 12th June, St Anthony party ;) You're going to be amazed with our party!

The only problem with this hostel is that it has now uined every future ones i might go in. Amazing, amazing, amazing staff, location and facilities. Oh, and the breakfast is seriously awesome. Thank you.

• 8th Mar 2015

We're so happy with your review: Thanks a million :) Slackline and bike tour are on the way, so check what is going on ok? See you soon!

I never write reviews but I felt obligated to after staying here. This place was great. The hostel itself was very intimate it felt like a bed and breakfast and the staff was extremely friendly and helpful.

• 6th Mar 2015

a very warm welcome, excellent hospitality - even for oldies like us !

• 6th Mar 2015
  • Couple, 41+

Come on! Bring the youth you have in you and let us lead the way ;) It was great to have you here and join our activities... Try to be back soon, you still need to try some few more! Regards

One of the best hostels I have stayed in. Very friendly, helpful and great caring staff, perfect location close to everything, clean, safe, good facilities, new furniture, good working wifi, amazing breakfast.

Thank you! We're counting on you for a next visit! I promise I'll have a glass of sangria ready ;) Greets

I have stayed at over a dozen hostels and this is definitely the best one! The location is perfect with a five minute walk to the ocean. The free breakfast is great quality. The staff went above and beyond to make sure we had a comfortable stay and enough to drink :) The atmosphere is laid back, friendly, and makes it very easy to meet people. If you're going to Lisbon, you need to stay here!

Than you dear guest for staying with us! We are so pleased with this amazing words :) Try to be back next year for our anniversary! As you could see, a party is a party! Regards

Really a very good hostel, the best I ever been. Friendly staff makes you feel at home. The structure is awesome as well.

WOW! Be back soon! And check our facebook, there are some amazing pictures over there of our anniversary! Have a wonderful day and see you soon ;)

Without doubt the best hostel I have ever stayed in!

Thank you! Hope you've enjoyed the session jam :)

This hostel is full of hard working people who are good at what they do and the results show this. Amazing place, will definitely visit again!

• 3rd Mar 2015