Goodmorning Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Praca dos Restauradores, n. 65, 2º, Lisbon, Portugal

Great hostel with very friendly staff. Feels like you are being welcomed in to their home. Clean rooms and bathrooms, with good hot showers. Free breakfast was brilliant, waffles, toasties, cereals, fruits etc. The organised pub crawl was good value and a great way to meet people. The only one thing that could be changed is the lack of air conditioning although there were fans in the room which did a good enough job in the middle of September. Overall highly recommended and will definitely back!

We really enjoyed staying at good morning Lisbon! The staff was really nice and super friendly. The breakfast was excellent, the waffles and toast were so dilicious! We also liked the interior design, really cosy :) We would absolutely recommend this hostel to our friends!

• 9th Sep 2014
  • Belgium

We had a very nice stay! The stuff is extremely friendly, helpful and accommodating. Such a welcoming atmosphere. Our stay was crowned by the breakfast. There is actually every morning one of the staff members standing in the kitchen with a big smile preparing hot waffles and sandwiches for every one! This is more service than in many hotels. Thumbs up guys!

• 6th Sep 2014

Fantastic hostel, great staff, great experience. Especially Steffan who carried my heavy suitcase up and down the stairs many times. Thanks Steffan!

• 5th Sep 2014
  • New Zealand

This hostel had a really lovely, clean and friendly environment. The staff were really approachable and went out of their way to help you out (Tatyana's - not sure how to spell it - delicious cinammon waffles and charming conversation were a particularly lovely way to start the day). The breakfast (included in the price) is excellent and all the facilities are good quality and clean. They also run lots of activities which make it easy to meet other hostel-goers in a nice environment.

Such a great hostel! Can't recommend highly enough! The staff were so wonderful, Tatiana and Joao especially so. unfortunately i forgot the other girls name but she was fantastic too! remembering my name days later after only meeting me once! The breakfast was fantastic and there was cooking classes, sangria nights and though it was a really social hotel it felt safe and relaxing too.

An excellent place to stay. in the center of Lisbon a few steps from the metro station. very friendly and helpful staff

• 2nd Sep 2014
  • Mexico

It is good. Wifi signal in room is no so good. And I've lost my towel, it is weird.

i had such a great stay at good morning hostel..from the moment i walked in the staff made me feel so welcome! and its so easy to meet people! lisbon is a great city of the world and i wouldn't stay anywhere else.

Wonderful staff who helped me with every question I had. Amazing breakfast and the cook was wonderful as she also recommended markets where to get the best wine and chorizo.

• 30th Aug 2014
  • Austria

Excellent hostel - best one I've ever stayed in. Really good breakfast - homemade waffles and toasties, cornflakes, breads, cheeses and fruit - great variety for everyone! Also put on good nights which helps people mingle!

• 29th Aug 2014

Can't forget the panini and waffles for breakfast. I'll be back.

• 28th Aug 2014

Thank you for the review! Next time must try our chocolate cake ( do not forget to ask for it in advance!) See you soon!

I had a wonderful time in Goodmorning Hostel. Staff is awesome, they're always available to give any kind of advice or just to have a nice chat. They also offer many entertaining activities for free or for a really small price, and that's good for people travelling alone who want to make new friends. Breakfast is delicious and rich. The hostel itself is cosy and nice. It's like being home, but in Lisbon!

Friendliest staff I've had at a hostel.

A lot of fun, a lot of help with everything, and a lot of friendships ! I really enjoyed my stay and all the activities proposed each days.

"Welcome to this big and happy family" This is what we feel. Have a nice time and see you soon! Regards

Extrem friendly staff, great breakfast, nice atmosphere and cool living room. See you again!

I arrived very early by night train from Madrid, and when I got there, the girl at the reception offered to let me take a shower, which I thought was wonderful. And any hostel that has free waffles in the morning cannot be anything but excellent!

having events (cooking lessons, cheap cocktails, free sangria nights) every night made this place incredible. so easy to meet new people and have a good time. breakfasts until midday is also amazing if you get into the bar scene around lisbon. a great place to stay with even better staff running it. they only made fun of me once, but that was my fault for accidently buying light beers. Awesome hostel. Thanks for the memories (even if they are a little blurry)

Thank you for the wonderful words dear guest! We promise to improve new brand events for your next visit :) But do not worry, the Cooking class and free sangria will always be here as a welcoming! Regards

Beautiful hostel that is well located. The breakfast is amazing - the waffles delicious but the star for me, were the grilled cheese and tomato toasties! Phenomenal! Staff are super friendly, there's always something to do, during the day and in the eve. Free castle tour with the hostel was awesome!! You can tell the staff love what they do by seeing the interactions with everyone and that truly makes GM a great place to call home, while being on the road. Would defo recommend GM to everyone!

Tatiana can really cook the best breakfast ever!!! Keep tuned for more brand new food! Regards

The two of us stayed in a big, beautiful room with a fantastic view.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7