Goodmorning Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Praca dos Restauradores, n. 65, 2º, Lisbon, Portugal

Best breakfast! Best staff! Best events! BEST HOSTEL SO FAR!

Very good location and they offer walking tours/pub crawls. Staff are more then happy to offer their advice and were very friendly

Best Hostel I've ever been to. The staff is awesome, they'll help you with anything - Highly recommended! Thanks for that nice stay Goodmorning Hostel!

• 26th Mar 2015

Staff was always very helpful, and put on a lot of great programs every day and night. I had a phenominal weekend because of the staff.

• 26th Mar 2015

Easily one of the most positive travel experiences I've ever had. The staff was so incredibly warm and helpful in every capacity, and they really encouraged the guests to get to know each other. They made my visit to Lisbon phenomenal, and truly made me feel welcome and at home. I cannot thank them enough!

• 26th Mar 2015

Great rooms, breakfast (!!!!!), activities, staff.... best hostel I´ve ever stayed!!!

Great hostel. Friendly and helpful staff, lots of activities and good value.

• 24th Mar 2015
  • sn_ie

Best hostel we´ve ever visit!!

This hostel was amazing. I came here with my boyfriend to see Lisbon for a week and I just wanted to cry leaving. The staff was amazing! Him and I asked for best places to go, as well as all types of advice from the staff about the Lisbon area and they were super friendly and personal to us. They really care about their guests. Our room was so comfy and lovely, and I really loved the balcony view! MISS YOU ALREADY, WE'LL SEE YOU AGAIN!

• 18th Mar 2015

Well what else is there to say, other than perfect! :) I stayed there for two days and then changed to the Yes! Hostel in Lisbon. I liked the goodmorning Hostel way better! The kitchen is supreme, the staff is the nicest you'll ever meet. Nothing against the Yes! Hostel, which is good too. I thought the beds were a little uncomfy but nothing too bad. And the breakfast is the best! Just wow! I could stay there for forever just for the breakfast! :)

• 17th Mar 2015
  • NittanyLions

WOW! Each hostel has his own features so, thanks for enjoying ours! See you soon :)

Absolutely amazing experience and I would recommend anyone to go here!

• 16th Mar 2015

Thank you my dear! Are you joining us soon? You still need to try our amazing cooking class! Try to book a Tuesday or Thursday ;) See ya!

I honestly have nothing bad to say about this hostel. The rooms where great, everything was clean but mostly the staff was amazing. They went out of their way to make sure your stay was amazing. Free soup nights! Sangria nights! Cooking classes! Amazing! If I am ever in Lisbon again, I will be staying here.

Thanks a lot to the charming, welcoming, helpfull staff. I really do enjoyed my stay in lisbon and in goodMorning Thank you!

• 13th Mar 2015

When are you coming back? There are so many things to try still... the cooking class, caldo verde and chouriço... Hope you have the chance of visiting us soon, ok? Have a wonderful day!

This has been the loveliest hostel I`ve ever stayed in. The staff was super friendly and rich in hospitality. The breakfast was amazing. Renata - best waffles ever! The whole atmosphere was very freindly. The hostel clean and safe. i would definitely recommend it!

• 13th Mar 2015

Good news my friend! Renata is now a member of staff!!! Come back soon for her waffles ;) Greets

Definitely one of the best hostels I've ever been to! Thanks to the awesome staff!!

Thank so much my dear! Hopefully we will have a chance to see you soon! next time join us for the ULTIMATE BREAKFAST ;)

I'm hard pressed to describe how amazing my stay was, but I'll try. Free breakfast: cinnamon waffles, fresh fruit, paninis, and the occasional egg & sausage extravaganza. Did I mention free? Free Sangria every night, the BEST Lisbon advice and help, the MOST FRIENDLY STAFF (humans) ever! EVER. Also- super hip, feels like home, DO the mustache cooking class, go to Sintra, & the walking tours were fun. I miss you all already! Good luck with training Ronata (if you ever get a real name)!

Thank you soooo much my dear!!!! It was amazing to have you enjoying our activities just like a member of us! We miss you, you're part of Goodmorning Hostel family! Kind Regards P.S - Renata is a Goodmorning HOstel staff member already ;)

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in - the staff is so friendly and welcoming, but runs it very professionally at the same time. Homemade breakfast served in mornings (delicious) and walking tours offered every day (tour alternates each day so go two days in a row to see both sides of the city). Close walk to the river and Bairro Alto, the big nightlife area. Rooms are clean and WiFi is solid. If I go back to Lisbon I will certainly stay here again!

WOW! We're so confident now :) thanks for the lovely words and keep tuned for what else is being improved here! Slackline in Belém, bike tours in city center....all new things that will lave you completely amazed ;)

Quite literally the best hostel I can remember staying in

Thank you my dear! Try to be back on 12th June, St Anthony party ;) You're going to be amazed with our party!

The only problem with this hostel is that it has now uined every future ones i might go in. Amazing, amazing, amazing staff, location and facilities. Oh, and the breakfast is seriously awesome. Thank you.

• 8th Mar 2015

We're so happy with your review: Thanks a million :) Slackline and bike tour are on the way, so check what is going on ok? See you soon!

I never write reviews but I felt obligated to after staying here. This place was great. The hostel itself was very intimate it felt like a bed and breakfast and the staff was extremely friendly and helpful.

• 6th Mar 2015