Goodmorning Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Praca dos Restauradores, n. 65, 2º, Lisbon, Portugal

Had an amazing time there, it's not only an hostel, it's an experience!

• 26th Jan 2015

The staff was amazing and super friendly, and the breakfast was awesome. We had so much fun here! Definitely got more than we paid for.

• 23rd Jan 2015

My experience in GoodMorning Hostel was so enjoyable, funny and family. The Staff is attentive and sweet. You can find always a big smile wherever you look! You can breathe a good vibration climbing stairs, interior design is cool, weel-finished and very clean, like my room; the breakfast was tasty, varied and nice. The other Hostel has to learn from Them!!!

• 19th Jan 2015

We make sure it will stay like this, but you need to promise to come back as well :)

Fantastic stay at Good Morning Hostel. The reviews don't lie! The staff are awesome, the breakfast is tasty, the atmosphere is great and the location is prime. Enjoy their special evening events too (like cooking nights, etc). Some of the most considerate staff I've met in hostels.

We are glad that you share the opinion of others, one more guest happy is another reason to be happy!

This hostel was, hands down, the best I have ever stayed in!!! The staff is incredible and so welcoming, the hostel is beautifully decorated, and the atmosphere created by the staff and facilities is wonderful. Everybody was so friendly. There are day and evening activities offered - I highly recommend doing at least one of these while you are there. All of the facilities are very modern and clean as well. The breakfast is unbelievable as well! I would recommend this hostel to anyone.

• 17th Jan 2015

WOW! Thank you so much:) As you know we are all about people, so it feels so good when you're delighted with our work... Be on for more improvements ;)

I chose this hostel because of the reviews about staff, its location and the fact there was a pub crawl associated with it. Very impressed, the staff were the best in my whole six week euro trip. Definitely coming back !!

Thanks for these warming words, we will keep up with it!

The hostel is in a great location; the room was nice; bathroom was clean; good meals and excellent staff, easygoing and helpful. I would recommend this hostel to a friend.

Then let the friend know now and we will be waiting for him/her ;) thanks!

Best breakfast ever! Staff is simply the kindest, Always ready to help you out.

We are happy that you liked the experience!

Charming hostel with pleasant and friendly staff. Laidback vibe with lots of options for entertainment-musical instruments, tv/DVDs. Picked this because had an overnight connection and needed a hostel easy to get to (which it was on Aerobus). Close to city center. Good waffles!

Really appreciate these words :)

Friendly and helpful staff. Excellent breakfast. Some noise late at night by cleaners but only lasting a short while. Excellent hostel overall.

Thank you dear guest! Hope to see you soon... and I'll promise the cleaners will try to be quiet as a mouse ;)

Nothing but awesome. I would go there again :)

If so, we are waiting for you here ;)

One of the best hostel I've ever been too

• Colombia

We are honoured to hear that :)

The stuff is incredible helpful and nice, they have good trips to know Lisbon for free by day, and a very good price to know Lisbon night life, the breakfast is so tasteful, I will never forget the first time when I arrived there and I ate this delicious "choriços". And I need to cite and when I unfortunately lost my flight, they were very helpful and receive me allowing me to solve my problem using their computer even without know if I would stay. You're incredible guys! I wish a lot of sucess!

• 9th Jan 2015

WOW You know how it is: My house is Your house! Hope to see you again for another sangria night!!

Perfect hostel!

Perfect guest!

Fantastic hostel. The staff really go out of their way to help you with absolutely everything be it your day,or making a cake for someone's birthday. They even made me a fresh ginger and lemon tea when I had a cold! The location is perfect and secure. The room and bathrooms were spotless and the breakfast is amazing. Stop reading comments and just book it already!

• 6th Jan 2015

Welcome to Goodmorning Family! We will take care of you just like if you were one of us ;)

I can´t speak highly enough about this hostel. It´s the best hostel I´ve ever been to, like a home away from home. The staff is super helpful and friendly, particularly Duarte and Tatiana. The included breakfast every morning is amazing with waffles, fruit, grilled cheese sandwiches and more. The facilities are cutely decorated and spacious, and there is even the little things like paper towels to wipe your hands with in the bathroom and plenty of hooks in the dorms.

And do not forget that fridays we have the ultra improved breakfast: THE ULTIMATE. Come back for the latest news ;)

One of the world'sbest hostels in every way!

And we will miss you sooooo much! We were so used to improve your breakfast that we miss it already ;) Have a great time and safe trips and hopefully we will see each other soon!

Great atmosphere and staff !

• 29th Dec 2014
  • Portugal

So see you soon for another amazing party my friend ;)

Fantastic. Clean, well located, comfortable room and kitchen, friendly staff.

• 28th Dec 2014

Awesome place with the best staff!

• 28th Dec 2014

We are so happy you liked it :)))

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5