Goodmorning Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Praca dos Restauradores, n. 65, 2º, Lisbon, Portugal

My experience in GoodMorning Hostel was so enjoyable, funny and family. The Staff is attentive and sweet. You can find always a big smile wherever you look! You can breathe a good vibration climbing stairs, interior design is cool, weel-finished and very clean, like my room; the breakfast was tasty, varied and nice. The other Hostel has to learn from Them!!!

• 19th Jan 2015

This hostel was, hands down, the best I have ever stayed in!!! The staff is incredible and so welcoming, the hostel is beautifully decorated, and the atmosphere created by the staff and facilities is wonderful. Everybody was so friendly. There are day and evening activities offered - I highly recommend doing at least one of these while you are there. All of the facilities are very modern and clean as well. The breakfast is unbelievable as well! I would recommend this hostel to anyone.

• 17th Jan 2015

WOW! Thank you so much:) As you know we are all about people, so it feels so good when you're delighted with our work... Be on for more improvements ;)

I chose this hostel because of the reviews about staff, its location and the fact there was a pub crawl associated with it. Very impressed, the staff were the best in my whole six week euro trip. Definitely coming back !!

The hostel is in a great location; the room was nice; bathroom was clean; good meals and excellent staff, easygoing and helpful. I would recommend this hostel to a friend.

Best breakfast ever! Staff is simply the kindest, Always ready to help you out.

Charming hostel with pleasant and friendly staff. Laidback vibe with lots of options for entertainment-musical instruments, tv/DVDs. Picked this because had an overnight connection and needed a hostel easy to get to (which it was on Aerobus). Close to city center. Good waffles!

Friendly and helpful staff. Excellent breakfast. Some noise late at night by cleaners but only lasting a short while. Excellent hostel overall.

Thank you dear guest! Hope to see you soon... and I'll promise the cleaners will try to be quiet as a mouse ;)

Nothing but awesome. I would go there again :)

One of the best hostel I've ever been too

• Colombia

The stuff is incredible helpful and nice, they have good trips to know Lisbon for free by day, and a very good price to know Lisbon night life, the breakfast is so tasteful, I will never forget the first time when I arrived there and I ate this delicious "choriços". And I need to cite and when I unfortunately lost my flight, they were very helpful and receive me allowing me to solve my problem using their computer even without know if I would stay. You're incredible guys! I wish a lot of sucess!

• 9th Jan 2015

WOW You know how it is: My house is Your house! Hope to see you again for another sangria night!!

Perfect hostel!

• 9th Jan 2015

Fantastic hostel. The staff really go out of their way to help you with absolutely everything be it your day,or making a cake for someone's birthday. They even made me a fresh ginger and lemon tea when I had a cold! The location is perfect and secure. The room and bathrooms were spotless and the breakfast is amazing. Stop reading comments and just book it already!

• 6th Jan 2015

Welcome to Goodmorning Family! We will take care of you just like if you were one of us ;)

I can´t speak highly enough about this hostel. It´s the best hostel I´ve ever been to, like a home away from home. The staff is super helpful and friendly, particularly Duarte and Tatiana. The included breakfast every morning is amazing with waffles, fruit, grilled cheese sandwiches and more. The facilities are cutely decorated and spacious, and there is even the little things like paper towels to wipe your hands with in the bathroom and plenty of hooks in the dorms.

And do not forget that fridays we have the ultra improved breakfast: THE ULTIMATE. Come back for the latest news ;)

One of the world'sbest hostels in every way!

And we will miss you sooooo much! We were so used to improve your breakfast that we miss it already ;) Have a great time and safe trips and hopefully we will see each other soon!

Great atmosphere and staff !

• 29th Dec 2014
  • Portugal

So see you soon for another amazing party my friend ;)

Fantastic. Clean, well located, comfortable room and kitchen, friendly staff.

• 28th Dec 2014

Awesome place with the best staff!

• 28th Dec 2014

This is the BEST hostel I have every stayed at. My friend and I returned here after staying for a quick weekend break last February. Since then the hostel, which was excellent then, only got better. They really go that extra mile to make your stay special. For example making the best waffles ever for breakfast, offering yummy treats throughout the day for no reason, just to make you happy. And organizing great events which help you get to know the other guests at the hostel and making new friend

• 27th Dec 2014

And when will be the 3rd visit? The Ultimate breakfast (fridays breakfast) is waiting for you with the Best of the offers ;) Check it out!

It's a hard road finding a place that is so beautiful in culture and spirits but Goodmorning Lisbon Hostel really has it all. The food, music, singing, Sangria, cocktails and cooking lessons are all amazing but it's the staff and the travellers that make it an exceptional place to stay! See you soon!~ Mel

We loved to have you here with us! Absolutely the best events with the best guests. Chef Moustache is counting with you for the next cooking classes. Will you join us soon? Regards

I could go on and on about the cleanliness, the amazing kitchen or the awesome computers they supply. But at the end of the staff are what makes this place so amzing. Whether Duarte, Stefan, Juan or any of the other amazing people who make up the staff, they'd give you the shirt off their back. Literally the only reason not to stay at this hostel is if you feel that you have commited a great sin and should never experience pleasure in your life again. Are in Portugal? Then come here.

• 26th Dec 2014

WOW! We do not have words enough to thank you this lovely words! Everyone send you greets and do not worry...we will be waiting for you with our sangria ready ;)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5