Goodmorning Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Praca dos Restauradores, n. 65, 2º, Lisbon, Portugal

This is the best hostel I have ever stayed in! Amazing breakfast!

I stayed here for 3 nights. It has a very good location with clean and new furnitured rooms. Also, the friendly and helpful staff makes this hostel different. Thank you Rinata, marie, pascal and the others i cant remember the names.

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Great interior design, welcoming and helpful staff, super clean, excellent location.

Thanks for the lovely words! When will you be back? We miss you already... and sangria night as well...

I loved this hostel! The staff, especially Renata, made my stay in Lisbon an amazing experience! Such a fun and inviting environment and I felt comfortable the entire time. Will definitely be coming back here!

So awesome, I had to come back!

Well done, my dear! And Hopefully we'll see each other a 3rd time :)

Don't stay anywhere else in Lisbon you will seriously regret that decision. First off, their staff are absolutely amazing, so warm, helpful and kind. Second, the rooms and facilities are kept clean. Third, the breakfast! I have never had such an amazing breakfast at a hostel before (waffles, eggs, veggies, fruits, pancakes, etc).

WOW! So try to be back soon for some amazing waffles with Nutella! You will not regret!

Goodmorning was the perfect place to relax and hang out after a day of sightseeing. The staff were beyond exceptional, the breakfast was great, and our room was spotless. We had a wonderful stay here and would definitely return.

And next time you need to join us for Bike adventures! You will have a blast too :) See you soon!

Best hostel atmosphere! Lots of homey common spaces and always filled with travelers. Staff is absolutely wonderful. Breakfast is the bomb. Must visit!!!

Staff and atmosphere were the best I've had in a hostel

• 13th May 2015

Tu es ici, chez toi! Don't forget St Anthony Party, we are waiting for you :)

Lovely Staff, great breakfasts and the best communal spaces and organised activities of any hostel.

• 13th May 2015

"My house-Your house" Hope you had a nice time here!

Couldn't be better

We loved having you here! And do'nt forget you promised to be back for the Castle Tour! So, now we're waiting for you... :) See you soon!

This was the best hostel I've stayed in. Cannot commend the staff enough on their friendliness and helpfulness. They made the stay so enjoyable. We loved the cooking class and breakfasts (amazing waffles!!). The rooms and bathrooms were comfortable and we would be happy to stay again.

• 13th May 2015

WOW! Thanks for the amaziing review! Next time try to join us for the Sintra tour! You will love it too :)

The staff was very helpful and the hostel itself is in a centrally located part of town. The cooking and sangria classes were great!

• 12th May 2015

Really good social hostel with loads of events every day. I'm not one for drinking loads and going out really late, so one small thing was the pub crawl organisers maybe trying to persuade everyone to go a bit too much, but all the staff were really friendly nonetheless. Everything else was excellent.

• 12th May 2015

Thanks dear guest! Were you at the Dinner Out with Staff event? I think you would love it! Or perhaps you can return soon ;)

Honestly, this was the best hostel I have ever been to. The atmosphere is magnetic. Be sure to book an extra night or two because you won't want to leave. I hugged the staff on my last day. Where else would that happen?

We always say that a Hostel is a Hotel with a S of Socializing :) Feel yourselve at Home :)

Staff were very friendly & helpful, really new the city. Organised great events for guests. Breakfast amazing! Thank you all for making our visit to Lisbon such a memorable success.

• 10th May 2015

Thanks dear! And do not worry, we have much more tipes for your next visit. See you soon!

Definitely recommend it! the facilities are regular, but the staff is super nice. They organize different events everyday. I went on the Bici Trip with the guide Joao who is such adorable!!!

Thanks for the lovely review my dear. João says hi and hope to see you again on a Friday! Cheers

I liked everything about this hostel! The location is great, it's close to metro&bus stations and to all the important sights in town. Staff is very friendly, I specially liked woman who's making breakfast (which is btw delicious), she's very nice. Everything was clean and atmosphere is really nice, it feels like home! I would definitely recommend this hostel!

• 5th May 2015
  • Croatia

The hostel owner needs to be more patience and friendly with the costumer. She was quite impolite with me but the staffs were really friendly.

Don't you think we had a good reason to act like this? We hope you enjoyed Lisbon!

Staying at Goodmorning felt like staying with friends for the week. The staff are some of the best people I have met while traveling and are eager to help you with everything from transport to sightseeing tips, and always up for a chat. They give the hostel a fun, inviting atmosphere and with so many different tours and activities on daily it's easy to meet other people. Do not stay anywhere else when you come to Lisbon. Thanks João, Renata, Maria, Duarte and Tatiana, I'm missing you already!!

Dear dearest! You broke our hearts with your departure...We miss you already! When will you be back? From all activities you joined the Castle Tour is still missing :) Hope to see you soon...

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7