Goodmorning Lisbon Hostel

Superb 2661 Total Reviews
9.8
Superb 2661 Total Reviews

21st Mar 2017

Staff were fantastic, and the hostel was super nice. Fun and welcoming atmosphere. The breakfast is amazing too.

• USA, Female, 18-24
19th Mar 2017

Best hostel I have ever stayed at. Do the cooking class!

19th Mar 2017

Everyone who worked in this hostel was amazing and so friendly! Also, easily the best breakfast I have had in any Hostel! I would highly recommend staying here if you are in Lisbon!

Thank you so much! Hope to see you soon: amazing adventures on the way!

• USA, Female, 25-30
16th Mar 2017

This was the most fantastic weekend getaway of my life. Goodmorning Lisbon Hostel was amazing: great facilities, super cool staff, and a wonderful atmosphere. It is a great place to stay if you are traveling alone (or not!). Each night there were festivities to bring the guests together and socialize, before going out together. But I have to say that my #1 most memorable moment and biggest suggestion is the Sintra Tour. Ricardo was my guide and it was a day I will never forget. :)

Ricardo is really a nice guy right?! Hope you had a wonderful time and hope we can share more of these memorable moments :)

15th Mar 2017

Simply amazing! Staff was super helpful, great activities (I recommend everyone participate in the Moustache Cooking Class), and delightful people. As a solo traveler I felt completely welcomed and included. Perfect location, right in the center of things, and very clean rooms/bathrooms. Fantastic breakfast - definitely worth your money! I had an amazing time here (stayed 6 nights) and I will definitely be coming back! Loved every minute of my time in Lisbon, largely due to Goodmorning Hostel.

15th Mar 2017

Super nice hostel to stay! Friendly and helpful staff and super amazing breakfast! Totally recommended :)

15th Mar 2017

Really nice place, with amazing staff. Make sure you take part in the Moustache cooking class, lots of fun and delicious food!

Great! Hope next time you can join our Dinner Out with Staff! Then you will see what a tradicional portuguese restaurant has to offer too ;) Regards!

13th Mar 2017

So much fun. The staff were really awesome and created a very welcoming atmosphere. I can say without a doubt that staying a good morning hostel will make your trip to Lisbon better.

WOW! Thank you! We feel very happy knowing you had a nice time here with us! Next time you must have some extra time to join our Bike Tour to Belém: you will not regret! ;)

• Australia, Male, 25-30
12th Mar 2017

Had a great time staying at this hostel, good central location in the heart of town, good facilities and the best breakfast I have ever had at a hostel. The staff where very helpful with directions and anything else you need and organise activities every day and night. Great for a single traveler or small group.

Thank you! When are you coming back? Summer is on the way so as Arrábida beach Tour too.... Hope to see you soon!

• USA, Female, 18-24
10th Mar 2017

I would 100% recommend Goodmorning Lisbon Hostel. The staff members were so helpful and kind every day. The breakfast in the morning was delicious and every evening there was a fun activity, wine and food. Great sense of community. The tours offered through the hostel are well organized and something to really consider. The location is perfect and walking distane from everywhere in the city. Be sure to bring a lock for the locker in your room, as that is not provided. Overall amazing stay!!!

Thank you so much for the lovely words an staying with us! We do provide lockers with a security system but unfortunately not on every room. Slowly but surely we will change this :) See you a next time !