Superb 2,385 Total Reviews
Superb 2,385 Total Reviews
Goodmorning Lisbon Hostel Located at Praca dos Restauradores, n. 65, 2º, , Lisbon.
Portugal
Lisbon 1250-188 Praca dos Restauradores, n. 65, 2º
97% 2385
38.7157606 -9.1410614
    Rooms available

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
24th Sep 2016

Good Morning is the best hostel I have ever been. The breakfast is really nice, cozy bedrooms. Excellent location and security. For sure I recomend this hostel and if I go to Lisbon again I will stay there. The staff are so kind and like a family ... I had my birthday and they made a cake for me *-----* Lovely people and country, Thanks for everything!! :D

• lucianaaragao8778
  • Brazil, Couple, 31-40
24th Sep 2016

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed. Really well located in Lisbon, in city center and just inf front of metro station. Nice decor, helpful and friendly staff, good and free breakfast. We stayed in a double private room, really nice and spacious. Would definitely recommend and stay there again. ;)

• kimberly17
  • Canada, Female, 25-30
22nd Sep 2016

Great location, staff is super friendly and you can definitely meet a lot of people there. The hostel is super cute loved the deco! Free breakfast (really good) and sangria nights!!! Would definitely go back to this hostel

Thank you sooo much! But next time you need to sing on our karaoke night :)

• leigmck4918
  • Australia, Female, 25-30
20th Sep 2016

This is a great hostel, the standard is so high in Lisbon! The reception staff are the nicest people. The hostel runs a lot of events too which is great. My dorm room even had air-conditioning. Tip: if you like privacy in your bed the larger dorms are better because each bed has its own curtain so you can shut out everyone else :)

Thank you for the lovely words! It is our gold to have every room furnished with bunks with curtains and lockers with plugs. We are on the way to make Goodmorning Hostel even more special. Keep tuned for new design.... :)

• Canada, Male, 31-40
19th Sep 2016

Highly recommended! This hostel is amazing and does a great job at making all of their guests feel comfortable during their stay in Lisbon. They have their own events from group dinners, sangria nights, organized tours and tapas nights plus an amazing breakfast that includes delicious cheese and tomato sandwiches, eggs and frosted waffles. The love is in the air st this hostel. The only downside is too few toilets for the number of guests but that is minimal. WiFi works great in rooms!

Thanks! Hopefully next time you visit us you'll have the oportunity of enjoying our Walking Tours. They are amazing!

• Portugal, Male, 25-30
18th Sep 2016

The best hostel I have stayed at and I'm sure to be back. It felt like home from the time I walked in.

Great! Our house is your house :) Hope to see you soon!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
15th Sep 2016

Great hostel for solo travellers. The common areas are really social and there's lots of fun activities organised daily. Breakfast is the best!

WOW! Thank you sooo much! Keep tuned for new adventures and new menus! See you soon!

15th Sep 2016

GML is a fabulous hostel with great common areas, fun activities (Be sure to cook with The Mustache!), and a wonderful, helpful staff. It is located right in the heart of Lisbon within walking distance to so many sites, cute alleyways and delicious food. I loved my stay at GML and just wish I could have stayed longer!

Thank you for staying with us :) Next time you must try Tapas evening, the chef will be the same ;) and you will love it! Regards

• Australia, All Female Group, 31-40
15th Sep 2016

Amazing hostel. Great location and the best FREE breakfast that I have ever had at a hostel... hotel quality. Fruit and waffles and eggs. Brilliant place.

Thanks! Keep tuned: new adventures are on the way... :)

• England, Male, 25-30
14th Sep 2016

Can't really fault this place. Great location, easy to get to on the metro. Atmosphere is pretty sociable. I did the moustache cooking class which was really good fun. I would definitely recommend this place and would happily stay again.