Goodmorning Lisbon Hostel

9.8
Superb 2826 Total Reviews

• Romania, Female, 18-24
20th Jun 2017

It's the best hostel ever. And has the best team and the greatest atmosphere and you always have something to do, from cooking lessons to free sangria.

• devinloretz5921
  • USA, Male, 25-30
18th Jun 2017

I read lots of amazing things about this hostel so I really wanted to stay here. The breakfast was great and the staff were warm and welcoming. I loved they showed me around and really took the time to see if I needed anything. It was quite hot when I was there and the rooms had great AC but in the common areas the windows were opened and fans were turned on but I don't see why we couldn't use the AC there? They had lots of activities set up and I love the idea of bikes there.

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
15th Jun 2017

Very friendly staff, fun activities, delicious dinner and sangria! Our room was perfect and the bathrooms were clean.

15th Jun 2017

Excellent ...location, staff, atmosphere, breakfast and air conditioning were great

• sarahmcisaac
  • USA, Female, 25-30
13th Jun 2017

Best staff ever

• Australia, Female, 18-24
12th Jun 2017

Could not rate this hostel more highly! The free breakfast, atmosphere, security, activities and staff were all incredible. Special shoutout to João, you gave us the best experiences we could've asked for, absolute legend. Will definitely be coming back to Lisbon to stay at this hostel again, we didn't want to leave.

11th Jun 2017

Where do I even begin with this place. It's frickin amazing! I was so sad to leave. The fiestas, cooking class, tours and of course the awesome breakfast! It was difficult to tell who was staff and who was a guest because it just seemed like s big family! Don't look anywhere else, just stay here! You won't regret it!

9th Jun 2017

The staff at goodmorning is incredible. They make every night a party and learn your name, encourage you to join in on whatevers going on in the common room. The sintra tour was fantastic and I recommend it. Breakfast was delicious, although the waffles weren't ready before I had to leave one morning which was upsetting. The room has lockers that only require a deposit of 2 euro coin (that is returned when you open it), so it had really good security for free. The beds were clean and private

Thank you soooo much for staying with us! Do not worry, next time you visit us, I will built a castle of waffles :) Safe travels!

8th Jun 2017

The best hostel I have been to so far. They are welcoming and friendly. Staff is very knowledgeable and helpful.Great atmosphere.Events organised at night by the staff and pub crawls were awesome. Breakfast was cool.Met some really cool people.Definitely recommend a stay here and would love to visit again!!

• Australia, Mixed Group, 25-30
8th Jun 2017

An absolutely fantastic place to stay! Amazing staff who make you feel welcome and want to help you make the most of your time in Lisbon. Very clean with a fantastic kitchen and loungeroom for hanging out with other travelers. The breakfast is great, but best from around 9-9:30am when you have the best choices as everything is put out as it's cooked/ready. We had a perfect stay.