Goodmorning Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Praca dos Restauradores, n. 65, 2º, Lisbon, Portugal

Best breakfast I've had at a hostel!!

You are great!!!!! :)

Best Hostel I've ever stayed! I'll come back

• 24th Jun 2015

From the moment that I stepped into the goodmorning hostel, I felt like I was home. The staff was incredible. So helpful if needed anything generally friendly and welcoming all times. They organize a lot of activities to bring the hostel community if you want to be a part of it, including a bike tour to Belem and pub crawl both of which I really enjoyed. The facilities were clean and they had a kitchen to cook in which was a huge plus for this backpacker. I would highly recommend this hostel!

• 24th Jun 2015

Thanks dear! It was awesome to have you here!! Hope you're coming back soon fo the Tapas night ;)

Good Morning Lisbon was the best place ever. The staff members were truly interested and enthusiastic and willing to help you with everything. The hostel organizes great tours and activities everyday, and don't even get me started about the breakfast with grilled cheese sandwiches and waffles: amazing. The common room has movies, computers, a guitar, cheap beer and it's a great place for meeting fellow travellers. Thank you so much for making our trip the best We love you! Cheers from Holland

• 23rd Jun 2015

This hostel was very nice, great people, great staff, great location and great services including breakfast, tours, and organized meetings for people traveling alone.

• 22nd Jun 2015

And now we are waiting for you 2nd stay! This time you really need to try our Castle Tour! It rocks :)

A really lovely hostel and ad great experience, thanks!

Wonderful to know you had fun! Come back for the bike adventures ;)

This was our first stay in any Hostel. We booked Good Morning Hostel in Lisbon due to the excellent reviews it received. We were not disappointed....it was excellent. Centrally located, clean, very friendly and helpful staff, ample & varied food for breakfast. There were organised FREE walking tours arranged through the Hostel with WildWalkers, which were excellent & very informative. Would highly recommend this Hostel.

• 21st Jun 2015
  • Scotland
  • Couple, 41+

This is honestly the best hostel I have stayed in! Its in a great location; they have all the facilities you require; very clean and have great activities too. What stands out the most about this hostel is the staff, the make you feel like family from day one and are genuinely kind and thoughtful. I loved my time here, so much that I came back for another stay. Don't miss out on the Sintra tour with Duarte and the cooking classes with the moustache King Joao! I'll be back for another stay!

We had a great stay. Staff were all beautiful people, met some lovely fellow travellers. Food was delicious, location is perfect. Bathrooms are so clean and easy to use. Only complaint Is that the aircon didn't work so in the back of the 10 bed dorm we were sweltering..! Other than that great hostel and would highly recommend.

Super great hostel. Very impressed.

• 19th Jun 2015

One of the best hostels I've stayed in! The staff were great, location was perfect & i met so many cool people. The only downside was the dorms were incredibly hot at night.

This was my 2nd stay at this hostel after a bit more than a year. Once again it was perfect. The staff is so nice and involved. The common area is set up perfectly to interact with the fellow travelers. It's clean and secure. The spontanious dance routine we set up was for sure the best time in a hostel! I'm sure I'll be back for a 3rd stay because I love this city, the food and the hostel. This place is an industry standard. Keep up the good work guys, please!

Lovely stay, friendly staff and a gorgeous hostel.

• 17th Jun 2015

Honestly if you are going to lisbon and you dont stay at goodmorning you are making a mistake. From the second i walked in it felt like home if not better. Everything from the location to the cleanliness, and most importantly the staff, it was by far one of the best times i have ever had. Thanks again goodmorning for having me and i definitly will be back again. I love you guys and ill see you soon :)

• 16th Jun 2015
  • Greece

My boyfriend and I were not very prepared to experience what Lisbon had to offer. However, the Goodmorning Hostel staff were able to show us Lisbon and Sintra with their amazing guided tours! Tatiana and Duerte were awesome tour guides and are locals of the area so you really get the full, local Portuguese experience. The atmosphere is perfect to meet other travelers and I highly recommend attending a night of one of their pub crawls. We honestly had the time of our lives.

• 15th Jun 2015
  • aneshasingh121691

Everything was fine ! Nice Rooms, everything tidy and clean, breakfast was great. Very friendly staff! Nothing to complain about.

• 14th Jun 2015

We loved Good Morning Lisbon. The location was very central and walkable to all points of interest, the staff was amazing, included breakfast was delicious and they offered many extra activities like free walking tours, pub crawls, day trips and cooking classes! I would definitely stay here again when visiting Lisbon! Don't even bother looking at other places, just stay here!

The hostel was super clean and super friendly. The staff were all very helpful and let us hang out there all night while we were figuring out how to get to our next city. They even brought us free dinner from the cooking class! They hosted a series of great events and have a nice lounge where you can meet other guests. The free breakfast was delicious and the walking tour was a great way to view the city! Loved our stay there!!

• 13th Jun 2015

This is the ultimate hostel in Lisbon. Love it and I will come back for sure.

• 11th Jun 2015

And here we are to receive again! With some more adventures on the way :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7