Goodmorning Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Praca dos Restauradores, n. 65, 2º, Lisbon, Portugal

We had an absolutely great time!! Thank you for every single night (sangria, cocktail, karaoke, twister) it was great fun!! Greetinga from the 3 Austrian guys and we hope you liked our music haha

Very good hostel. Breakfast is awesome with waffles and sandwiches. Well supplied kitchen. Good WiFi. Very friendly staff who is really engaged with customers with every night events to socialize. The Castelo tour is very good if you like history : Tatiana is very knowledgeable about everything concerning Lisboa and particularly history. Don't miss taking the tour or talking with her, as she is super friendly too.

Unfortunately Lisbon was the last stop on my trip, but luckily I stayed at Good Morning! This is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. Great facilities, location is perfect and the staff really go out of their way to make sure everyone has the best possible experience. And of course loved the cooked breakfasts and tapas & sangria nights! Also a special thanks to Rui for a fantastic tour to Sintra. Would highly recommend staying here and making the most of all the activities available.

This hostel was perfect, the staff was excellent, the breakfast in the morning is incredible. The only thing I would recommend is installing Air Conditioning in the rooms because they get super hot with all of the bodies and it makes it impossible to sleep.

From the first moment the staff were warm and welcoming. Making it a personalised experience and making us feel right at home. The facilities were great and of top quality and the atmosphere was amazing. A fun place to stay and base yourself for exploring Lisbon. The day trips were well planned and fairly priced. Can not recommend this hostel enough! You guys rock!

Wow Thank for thelovely words! Join US for some cocktails next saturday? ;)

Best hostel I have ever stayed in! It is perfectly situated and the staff makes you feel like family! Plus, they offer tons of cool activities and their common room is always full in the evenings. Loved staying with you guys!

• 16th Jul 2015

It was awsome to have you here with US! Get some free time to join US again on the castle tour ;) Have a wonderful day

Amazing Atmosphere with super friendly and happy staff. Everything was clean and double room was very nice. Besides that, those waffles with nutella at breakfast... Hmm... =D

• 16th Jul 2015
  • Portugal

Promissor you will be back soon! We still have so much more to talk about... It was great to have you here, and next time try to join US on the day trips... You will not regreat :)

The atmosphere of this place is great. Homely, but also super easy to meet people. Lots of open common areas. Breakfast at this place is also amazing. The best part of this place though is the staff. I was super sick while staying at Good Morning Lisbon and the staff went out of their way to try and make me better. Helped me find a private room to recover, made me hot tea, and helped me out when I really needed to see a doctor. Overall, they helped me stay calm and stay positive. Thank you!

Such an awesome hostel! Super friendly staff who were more than happy to help us with everything we needed. Great breakfast (they make you waffles!!!) The interior of the hostel was super quirky and really comfortable, made you feel like you were in a more trendy version of your own home with heaps of friends! I would recommend this hostel to anyone, definitely one of the best hostels I've stayed in!

• 14th Jul 2015

That's it! We're all about people! See you soon ;)

Thank you for being so amazing!! You are bringing hostel standards to a completely different level! I am at home still smiling at the memories of the last sangria night with everybody singing My Heart Will Go On. Hahaha, that was something. Good job, Rui - that and the a killer Caipirihna recipe.

The staff are great, they pretty much provide you with a lot of help. They also try and accommodate your needs where possible. I love the hotel location, although it's a little weird when getting in and out through the souvenir shop below.

• 11th Jul 2015

Good morning Lisbon was easily one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in! The staff was amazing and always super helpful, but not just to be helpful, you could tell they really enjoyed their job and loved talking to customers. The atmosphere is ideal if you're traveling alone as there are a ton of things to do. I loved it, I would return to Lisbon in a heart beat and a lot of my love for Lisbon stems from staying at such an amazing hostel like good morning!

• 9th Jul 2015

Thanks dear! When will you join us again for the bike adventures? Regards

Amazing hostel with a great atmosphere, helpful and friendly staff, and awesome location! One of the best hostels I have ever stayed at!

This has been one of the best hostels I have stayed in to date...and I have stayed/worked in A LOT!! The staff are without a doubt the hostel's biggest asset!! They are super helpful and knowledgeable about anything you need to know and they if don't know, they'll make sure to find out! They constantly endeavor to maintain a fun atmosphere and keep guests interested in all that is going on in/out of the hostel. Thank you for such a memorable stay! .Not only will I recommend you, I'll come back!

• 8th Jul 2015

My best friend and I stayed there for 5 nights and we had the best time! The staff were so helpful from the minute we got inside offering 24h assistance with any enquire we had. Their organised activities were run by the staff themselves and not by another company making your stay so much more personal. When you're traveling for so long away from home, knowing the hostel you're staying at has a family feel to it. Makes it 50 times better. I would definitely come back! No regrets!

• 8th Jul 2015

Just finished staying here and had a great time! Such nice people, friendly atmosphere, yummy breakfast, awesome location. Honestly the best!

WOW Thanks! Keep tuned for new adventures! Join us tonight for Tapas dinner?

This is by far the best hostel I've ever stayed in. The staff are the nicest people ever and go above and beyond because they care. The hostel is very social without being too much of a party hostel. Everything is super clean and the common areas are very welcoming. There are a ton of activities going on every day and the prices for the not free ones are very reasonable. I want to go back to Lisbon just to stay here again.

• 7th Jul 2015

My personal highlight: the free walking tour to Alfama and the castle with Tatiana - entertaining and informative as well as a lot of fun!

WOW! Thanks for the amazing words! And hopefully we will have the chance to meet again for new adventures in Alfama :)

This was the best hostel I ever ever stayed in. It was clean, nicely decorated and comfortable. The staff were so friendly and helpful. The breakfast (included in the price) was amazing... Better than any breakfast I've ever had at a hostel! There was a board with activities for both day time and night time, and all of them were great. One lady took us on a tour around the castle for half the day, and wouldn't even accept tips (it was free). It is just an awesome hostel.

• 6th Jul 2015

Thank you for the lovely words! It is so good to hear this feedback! When will you join us for the Sangria Night? See you soon!

The castle your was super good and free. The people that worked there were like a family and made the stay so much more fun. One of the best places I've ever stayed at and will definitely be back.

Awsome! The main difference between a hotel and a hostel is the S. It means socializing! And that is what we love best! Join us soon for another amazing Castle tour :) See ya!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7