Goodmorning Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Praca dos Restauradores, n. 65, 2º, Lisbon, Portugal

It was just awesome! We had an amazing time!

This hostel is the best I have ever seen so far. The staff is just ... AMAZING. You have to try their breakfast.

• 21st Nov 2014
  • Morocco

Good morning hostel is one of my favourite hostels in Europe. Its cheap, clean and its in the middle of everything interesting in Lisbon - Its great. The staff cares a lot about the hosts and will help you in everything you might possibly need - Keep it up guys =)

thank you so much dear guest! Be sure you will not miss the cooking class experience next time :)

Just had a great time here! Thanks so much!

Thanks for staying with us! See you next time :)

Traveled by myself (20 year old woman) and felt so welcome and safe at Goodmorning Lisbon Hostel. Staff & other travelers were all super friendly -- loved hearing everyone's stories. Rooms & facilities are more than adequate. Also perfect location -- 2 minute walk from Praca de Rossio, Rossio train station, Restauradores metro station, and literally right in front of the Aerobus stop to the airport. Nice events organized as well. No complaints; would come again!

• 14th Nov 2014
  • Bulgaria

Amazing hostel in the core of lisbon, near to the nightlife and shopping districts. Definitely would stay here again.

We appreciate your staying with us and we are already waiting for you next visit.

This is such a warm place, I felt like home. I only chose it for the location - being 50m away from a dancing event I attended, but it turned to be a beautifully furnished hostel with a friendly super-active staff, organizing different activities everyday - walking tours, sangria nights, dinners...and all in a very spontaeous and natural manner...they make a real difference in the world of hostels :) Tnx paula, stefan and juan for making me feel like home and see you soon! Hugggzzzz

• 13th Nov 2014
  • Serbia

Thank you for such warm words, this means a lot to us. Hope to see you another time our tango friend :)

Really good hostel. Everything is nearby. There is even a metro right in front of the building. The staff is nice and helpfull. They really make you feel at home. They also organize some activities! Breakfast was awesome. It includes waffles and toasted cheese sandwiches fresh made every morning,

• 10th Oct 2014

Thank you so much for the review! We´re always improving breakfast so... stay tuned!

This is the best hostel I have stayed in. The staff is amazingly nice.

The staff and waffles were excellent and the environment was so welcoming.

• 9th Oct 2014

Thank you for the review dear guest! So, see you soon for some waffles :)

Great hostel in great location. The staff was very nice. The double en-suite room was much more then we expected. Next time in Lisbon I'll be there.

• 7th Oct 2014
  • Israel

Beside that everything was excellent, also there is very friendly and family atmosphere.

Thank you! Paninis and waffles will be waiting for you. Regards!

Where to begin? Best hostel I've stayed at in over 3 months in Europe! Always clean, super welcoming, great common areas for socialising and relaxing! The kitchen is a focal point, for the awesome breakfast (waffles and toasties!) and for cooking classes, tasting nights and the odd free dinner! The staff are without a doubt the number one asset. Always available, nothing is a hassle and great advice! Thank you all for an amazing experience, I can't recommend this hostel enough!

WOW! Where to begin? Thank you for the review, for the support, for the wonderful chats, for the amazing vibe, and for he amazing person you are :)

This is the best hostel I have ever stayed in. The decoration is beautiful and modern, the staff is super NICE as anywhere else. The breakfast is amazing, and the location is perfect. My stay was wonderful.

Thank you for staying with us! Keep in touch for some breakfast news ;)

I loved this hostel!! Such a great vibe. Staff were super helpful and friendly. Breakfast was delicious! I wish I had stayed there longer. Would definitely recommend

So, when will you be back? The Moustache cooking experience is missing you, the cocktail night as well...hope to have you with us soon!!! Regards

The best hostel I ever stayed at! Seriously! The staff is amazing and really keen on doing every activity. Really socialbe place where I travelling alone, met very cool people. Moreover the hostel has an amazing breakfast everyday with quality bread and delicious pancakes. Really enjoyed that. The location is nice too, in the city center, very close to the main attractions of the beautiful Lisbon. Only the cleanliness of the girls facilities was not always perfect maybe too many people using it.

I would recommend anyone and everyone stay here when you're in Lisbon. I have zero complaints about this place. I think it may be the best hostel I've ever stayed in. The free breakfast is no joke, and they have activities every night. Can't lose.

• 23rd Sep 2014

WOW! No words to describe how happy we are now!! We are all about people so we're happy if you're happy:) Have a nice day and see you soon!

I loved my staying at Good Morning Hostel, because it is clean and there is a delicious breakfast. The staff is so helpful. Yes, there are stairs, but I ve been in others in lisbon that have more stairs than Good Morning Hostel. I liked too because all of days of week they have night activities for guests.

Thank you so much for your review dear guest! Next time try to be here for our dance class! Duarte will teach you some nice moves :)

The staff were fantastic = lots of activities and leadership from the staff. Good ideas on what to see and do in Lisbon. The hostel is well located and very easy to get to. Really enjoyed the meal out with the staff.

:) Thank you! Next time you need to try all the 4 courses of the restaurant ok? Then let us know which one is your favorite :) Regards

Best Hostel I've ever been to! Friendly, clean, great breakfasts, amazing value for money.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7