Superb 2,551 Total Reviews
Superb 2,551 Total Reviews
Goodmorning Lisbon Hostel Located at Praca dos Restauradores, n. 65, 2º, , Lisbon.
Portugal
Lisbon 1250-188 Praca dos Restauradores, n. 65, 2º
97% 2551
38.7157606 -9.1410614
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 18-24
11th Jan 2017

The best hostel I've stayed at! The staff are amazing, and Duarte offers great tours of Sintra. Everything was clean, and atmosphere is very friendly.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
8th Jan 2017

Fantastic hostel, excellent staff, amazing breakfast!! One of the best hostels I've stayed in. Only negative is that rooms are quite small, but the lockers in the rooms are large enough to fit luggage, so this makes up for it. Also, newly renovated bathroom was great.

• Brazil, Male, 25-30
8th Jan 2017

No words to describe my stay at goodmorning hostel. THE BEST STAFF EVER and the best breakfest at all.

Thank you soooo much! It was awesome to have you here, and hope you have the chance of visiting us soon!

• Malaysia, Male, 18-24
4th Jan 2017

No complaints at all because everything in this hostel is beyond awesome! You deserves an award for such perfection! Lastly, I would say massive thank to this hostel which made my stay in Lisbon so wonderful!

• South Korea, Female, 25-30
26th Nov 2016

I used a female dorm (for 4 pp) for 4 nights. The size of the room isn't enough to place luggages on the floor and you will see so many & terrible stairs to reach the hostel. If you don't mind them, this hostel is perfect to you. The best thing of this hostel is that the staffs of this hostel are so friendly and awesome~! They even try to learn many foreign languages to welcome guests from other countries. Also they prepare for various events everyday. I highly recommend you to stay here.

• Costa Rica, Male, 25-30
25th Nov 2016

I wish I had stayed one more night

24th Nov 2016

Great Hostel! I was only there for a short time but it was the best hostel I've been to!

Thanks! Hope next time you have the chance of joining us on the Moustache Cooking Class! :)

• Canada, Female, 25-30
23rd Nov 2016

I had a horrible day getting picket-pocketed, and the crew and everyone else in the hostel were just amazing. Not only did one of the crews (sorry, bad with names) went with me for taking statements, everyone was asking me how I was and showing the support I really needed at the time. The location is ridiculously convenient, and it's got everything you will ever need, and did I mentioned that OMG so amazing breakfast? Overall, STFU and take my money! 世界上最棒的青旅,不要再找就是它!!!

• Slovenia, Male, 25-30
20th Nov 2016

My personal experience was AMAZING from the very first moment i stood into this hostel. Staff was very very friendly and helpful. The all atmosphere in the hostel was BRILLIANT! :) They offer also free tourist walking tours which is awesome and the guys (tourist guys) from Wild Walkers are amazing! overall, THUMBS UP! ;) you made my staying here with you unforgettable!

• Belarus, Male, 25-30
18th Nov 2016

Wonderful hostel in the heart of Lisbon with friendliest staff, great breakfast and amicable environment. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a good small hostel in Lisbon.