Goodmorning Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Praca dos Restauradores, n. 65, 2º, Lisbon, Portugal

Everything was very cleaned and the staff was really nice..

• 23rd Jun 2014
  • Switzerland

nice location, breakfast was very good

Dear guest You should come back and try our brand new Paninni. See you again :)

Absolutely loved it. The only downsides were that it was hard to find and the guy in the shop below was super pushy. Otherwise everyone was so nice! I got a pretty bad sunburn and the front desk gave me some medicinal moisturizer to help. The breakfast was amazing and it was easy to meet people. There were some annoying girls in our room but that's not the hostels fault. Wifi great. View great. Bathrooms great. Would highly recommend.

The staff were all very nice and the hostel offered tons of fun programs to get to know the other patrons. We had a great time doing the activities, which change daily. The rooms and bathrooms were all very clean, and the breakfast spread made our days!

• 19th Jun 2014

Hostel was great and very accommodating to the group I traveled with. Ran all sorts of activities every day at very reasonable prices. Staff was very helpful, and all patrons were very nice. Place was very clean except for the flies in the common room. Best part was free sangria!!

• 19th Jun 2014

We absolutely loved our stay here. Hopefully I will be able to visit Portugal again someday, and if I do I will be sure to stay at Goodmorning Lisbon

• 19th Jun 2014

Our stay at Goodmorning Lisbon was beyond wonderful. The staff are welcoming, kind and knowledgeable. The activities set up through Goodmorning are unique- my friend and I attended both a free castle tour (highly recommended!), a cooking class and a free sangria night! This hostel is awesome! You shouldn't stay elsewhere.

Dear guest. There is something missing. You should come back and try our brand new Paninni. New arrival to our yet wonderful breakfast. See you again!

I stayed here for only 2 nights, but I can definately recommend this hostel. Very friendly staff, perfect location, and last but not least, the waffles for breakfast are GREAT :)

• 16th Jun 2014

When I first arrived in Lisboa I found myself trying to check-in in the wrong hostel. I was a bit bumed because that hostel looked so nice, but after my stay in Goodmoring I am glad it was the wrong hostel. Goodmorning is awsome! The admosphere is great, you really feel at home. And the staff is so nice! I will definitely go back! And just love love love the waffles for breakfast.

• 15th Jun 2014

Dear guest, thank you for the lovely comment! Wish to see you soon ;)

Nice local hostel - but strange about toilets. In double room no door between beds and toilet/washroom just a curtain. Public toilets are also mixed (f/m). That's too much of freedom. I wouldn't advise it if you want go there with you girlfriend or boyfriend ^^

Dear guest We thank you for your review. Our private double rooms are private as the name says and the toilets are not shared by any other guest. Beside this and staying in a hostel where guests stay in shared dorms, we have the three type of common toilets. Separate female and male toilets on the second floor. On the first floor we have one mixed toilet with total privacy for each guest, either female or male. However thank you very much for your review and hope to see you again.

This was one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. The staff was so cool, Duarte played drums while I played guitar. The atmosphere was like a family rather than a party, which was refreshing. Plenty of hostel activities to get to know each other, free sangria, and the best breakfast to wake up to ever. Stay here!

Thank you for the review! Drums: done! Chouriço: done! Sangria: done! Guitar: done! Karaoke: done! Where are you?

Had such a fun time at Goodmorning hostel. Highly recommend it. The staff are fantastic and it has a great central hang out area which makes it easy to meet amazing people globe trotting.

• 11th Jun 2014

Great! Hope to see you soon ;) Sangria and chouriço are waiting for you!

Awesome hostel in so many ways! I would have loved to have some more unsweet options to the breakfast though since I'm diabetic :) Looking forward to come back.

Dear guests, thanks for your review. You should have told us before that you needed a special breakfast ;-) We always try to be flexible. Safe trips!

Just steps from the Metro station and Airport Bus stop overlooking an attractive square, numerous restaurants in the area, good breakfast included. Friendly staff and good facilities in an older but well maintained older building. Rooms facing the square have French doors and small "Juliet" balconies overlooking the square. Note that entrance to the hostel is through the back of a small gift shop at the address given.

This was a great hostel. The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. I stayed in one of the private doubles, and it was clean and nice. The shared bathrooms were also clean and quality. The real strength of this hostel, in my opinion, was the common area. I love the games that are out in the living room. We were there for the Saturday night cocktail party, and we had a blast getting to meet the other guests and hanging out with the staff. It was one of the best nights we had on our trip!

Thanks!! We loved having you here and knowing you had goodtimes with us! ;-) Night with the staff are pretty cool. They know all about Lisbon and the best spots. See you next time in Lisbon.

Staff are awesome. Hostel is great. Free sangria the night I was there. Amazing breakfast as well. Stay here!

Dear guest thanks for your review. The staff says hi! :-) See you next time in Lisbon.

Amazing hostel. Amazing staff from Joao, Joanna, Duarte #1 and #2, Tatiana, and Joberto. The most accommodating and friendly. Great activites such as a cooking night, pub crawls and dinner nights. This hostel became home to me and I made amazing friends who became like family.

You really couldn't ask for anything more in a hostel. The fantastic staff are simply a bonus to the whole experience. Deserves all of the accolades that it seems to receive.

wow! Thanks! We are really proud of our staff! ;-) See you next time in Lisbon.

The nightly events and communal area to make friends is great! Oh and I got excited to go to bed because I knew that there would be waffles for breakfast made with love by Tatiana! This hostel is a top hostel for a reason! The bathrooms were very clean and all the living areas were kept tidy!

Thanks a lot for your review! Our events are really a good way to make new friends! ;-) Waffles will be here waiting for your next visit! ;-)

Best hostel experience I've had. Morning staff were lovely! And waffles! Would highly recommend.

Thanks for your review. We looooove our morning waffles! Safe trips.