Goodmorning Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Praca dos Restauradores, n. 65, 2º, Lisbon, Portugal

Really fantastic hostel! Friendly staff, great location and super clean. Only downside being our room was very hot at night as there was no air con. Would definitely stay here again though :)

There were ants in my room. My room also did not have air conditioning... very uncomfortable on hot nights.

Best breakfast I've had at a hostel!!

This is the best hostel I have ever stayed at. The staff here are incredible and really make a point of getting to know each guest. There are tons of great activities (free and paid) offered by the hostel everyday which make it extremely easy to meet other travellers. The included breakfast is the best hostel breakfast I have ever had. If you are looking for a place to stay in Lisbon, definitely stay at Goodmorning Lisbon!

This was my first hostel, and now two weeks later I feel as if nothing can beat it. The staff make a comfortable and fun environment.

You are great!!!!! :)

Best Hostel I've ever stayed! I'll come back

• 24th Jun 2015

From the moment that I stepped into the goodmorning hostel, I felt like I was home. The staff was incredible. So helpful if needed anything generally friendly and welcoming all times. They organize a lot of activities to bring the hostel community if you want to be a part of it, including a bike tour to Belem and pub crawl both of which I really enjoyed. The facilities were clean and they had a kitchen to cook in which was a huge plus for this backpacker. I would highly recommend this hostel!

Thanks dear! It was awesome to have you here!! Hope you're coming back soon fo the Tapas night ;)

Good Morning Lisbon was the best place ever. The staff members were truly interested and enthusiastic and willing to help you with everything. The hostel organizes great tours and activities everyday, and don't even get me started about the breakfast with grilled cheese sandwiches and waffles: amazing. The common room has movies, computers, a guitar, cheap beer and it's a great place for meeting fellow travellers. Thank you so much for making our trip the best We love you! Cheers from Holland

• 23rd Jun 2015

This hostel was very nice, great people, great staff, great location and great services including breakfast, tours, and organized meetings for people traveling alone.

• 22nd Jun 2015

And now we are waiting for you 2nd stay! This time you really need to try our Castle Tour! It rocks :)

A really lovely hostel and ad great experience, thanks!

Wonderful to know you had fun! Come back for the bike adventures ;)

Shout out to Duarte whose a beast on the drums, and tried to help me find a vegetarian restaurant! Literally every member of staff at the hostel is absolutely lovely, easy to talk to, crack a joke with extremely helpful. I'd recommend to ANYONE to go to Goodmorning hostel. Plus the free breakfast was super nice, as was the free sangria =D Thanks so much for making my stay great!

This was our first stay in any Hostel. We booked Good Morning Hostel in Lisbon due to the excellent reviews it received. We were not disappointed....it was excellent. Centrally located, clean, very friendly and helpful staff, ample & varied food for breakfast. There were organised FREE walking tours arranged through the Hostel with WildWalkers, which were excellent & very informative. Would highly recommend this Hostel.

• 21st Jun 2015
  • Scotland
  • Couple, 41+

This is honestly the best hostel I have stayed in! Its in a great location; they have all the facilities you require; very clean and have great activities too. What stands out the most about this hostel is the staff, the make you feel like family from day one and are genuinely kind and thoughtful. I loved my time here, so much that I came back for another stay. Don't miss out on the Sintra tour with Duarte and the cooking classes with the moustache King Joao! I'll be back for another stay!

Excellent hostel! The staff is great and always willing to help you out. The facilities are nice and tidy and the location is fantastic. One of the best hostels I've stayed at over the years.

We had a great stay. Staff were all beautiful people, met some lovely fellow travellers. Food was delicious, location is perfect. Bathrooms are so clean and easy to use. Only complaint Is that the aircon didn't work so in the back of the 10 bed dorm we were sweltering..! Other than that great hostel and would highly recommend.

Super great hostel. Very impressed.

• 19th Jun 2015

Good Morning Lisbon is awesome! The staff are all so friendly and create such an amazing atmosphere. I even learnt how to dance the merengue!!! Thanks for making my trip to Lisbon so memorable!!!

One of the best hostels I've stayed in! The staff were great, location was perfect & i met so many cool people. The only downside was the dorms were incredibly hot at night.

This was my 2nd stay at this hostel after a bit more than a year. Once again it was perfect. The staff is so nice and involved. The common area is set up perfectly to interact with the fellow travelers. It's clean and secure. The spontanious dance routine we set up was for sure the best time in a hostel! I'm sure I'll be back for a 3rd stay because I love this city, the food and the hostel. This place is an industry standard. Keep up the good work guys, please!