Goodmorning Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Praca dos Restauradores, n. 65, 2º, Lisbon, Portugal

Wonderful staff who helped me with every question I had. Amazing breakfast and the cook was wonderful as she also recommended markets where to get the best wine and chorizo.

• 30th Aug 2014
  • Austria

Thank you dear! Tatiana gives you the best breakfast and tips ever.Next time try her cookings... promise it will be an amazing experience ;)

Excellent hostel - best one I've ever stayed in. Really good breakfast - homemade waffles and toasties, cornflakes, breads, cheeses and fruit - great variety for everyone! Also put on good nights which helps people mingle!

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. Next time do not be shy, join us for the dance class :) Greets

Can't forget the panini and waffles for breakfast. I'll be back.

• 28th Aug 2014

Thank you for the review! Next time must try our chocolate cake ( do not forget to ask for it in advance!) See you soon!

I had a wonderful time in Goodmorning Hostel. Staff is awesome, they're always available to give any kind of advice or just to have a nice chat. They also offer many entertaining activities for free or for a really small price, and that's good for people travelling alone who want to make new friends. Breakfast is delicious and rich. The hostel itself is cosy and nice. It's like being home, but in Lisbon!

Dear guest, we're all about people! Love to have you here enjoying our activities as much as we do. Hope to see you again for a cooking class, or who knows, maybe a glass of sangria ;)

Friendliest staff I've had at a hostel.

A lot of fun, a lot of help with everything, and a lot of friendships ! I really enjoyed my stay and all the activities proposed each days.

"Welcome to this big and happy family" This is what we feel. Have a nice time and see you soon! Regards

Extrem friendly staff, great breakfast, nice atmosphere and cool living room. See you again!

I arrived very early by night train from Madrid, and when I got there, the girl at the reception offered to let me take a shower, which I thought was wonderful. And any hostel that has free waffles in the morning cannot be anything but excellent!

having events (cooking lessons, cheap cocktails, free sangria nights) every night made this place incredible. so easy to meet new people and have a good time. breakfasts until midday is also amazing if you get into the bar scene around lisbon. a great place to stay with even better staff running it. they only made fun of me once, but that was my fault for accidently buying light beers. Awesome hostel. Thanks for the memories (even if they are a little blurry)

Thank you for the wonderful words dear guest! We promise to improve new brand events for your next visit :) But do not worry, the Cooking class and free sangria will always be here as a welcoming! Regards

Beautiful hostel that is well located. The breakfast is amazing - the waffles delicious but the star for me, were the grilled cheese and tomato toasties! Phenomenal! Staff are super friendly, there's always something to do, during the day and in the eve. Free castle tour with the hostel was awesome!! You can tell the staff love what they do by seeing the interactions with everyone and that truly makes GM a great place to call home, while being on the road. Would defo recommend GM to everyone!

Tatiana can really cook the best breakfast ever!!! Keep tuned for more brand new food! Regards

The two of us stayed in a big, beautiful room with a fantastic view.

One of the best hostel I have ever stayed in.The staff are amazing and the hostel has a great family atmosphere .

My friend, we will be together once more! Hope you never forget Goodmorning Hostel Family ;)

Amazing hostel, staff are welcoming and so friendly. Waffles and melted cheese and tomato toasties for breakfast can't be beat. Literally the best hostel I've been at!

Thank you for the lovely words, dear guest! You must join us a second time, I promise to bake you a chocolate cake ;) You will not regret it!

This is an amazing place!

I spent 4 nights at Good Morning and it was seriously the best hostel i've ever stayed in. It has the perfect size, not too big that it's really cosy and home-y but not too small so that you can meet people easily. The staff is the best staff ever, nice, full of ideas and of so much help. The rooms are great too, a lamp and socket for each bed with big lockers to put your stuff in. BIG BONUS for the breakfast served from 8am to noon, amazing sandwiches and best waffles !!

Thank you for the lovely words! Do not forget we will do our best to have dinners every day and you must join us!!! Regards

I think the staff was really kind to everyone and that helps to create an amazing atmosphere at the hostel. There were excellent activities every night and you could join them without any problem! That was amazing!

• 13th Aug 2014
  • Spain

Thank you for your review dear guest. That is why we always say " Welcome Home"! Have a wonderful day.

Really enjoyed my stay. Staff very nice and helpful. Breakfast was yummy. Themed nights every night was a huge bonus - cooking demo learning how to make portugese squid dish. Great location right out of the metro station. Big showers with extra room for dry clothes and towel....great stay!

Thank you for staying with us! Next time try to join us for another Moustache Experience (cooking class). Tuesdays it is Cod fish (bacalhau à braz) and it really worth it ;) Regards

The best Hostel!!!

• 13th Aug 2014

Best hostel ever!

• 12th Aug 2014

I had booked the 4 bed dorm for 4 people. However, the hostel staff said that one 4 bed was not available and we were split in to two 4 bed dorms. I was disappointed with this as my intention was for our group to be together. They said I should have emailed the hostel to ask for one room, which they said would not have been possible at the time of booking anyway. Something to watch out for when booking. However, the rooms and building were colourful, bright and clean. The location was great.

Dear guest. Thank you for the review. It was great having you here :) Please note when you book dorms you book number of beds not rooms. So what happened is that you have booked 4 beds when all of our 4pax dorms had already guests inside. Our staff knows how important it is for groups to stay together and they do their best to not separate friends. Sometimes is just impossible. We recommend always sending an email to the hostel when travelling in a large group. Hope to see you next time ;)