Goodmorning Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Praca dos Restauradores, n. 65, 2º, Lisbon, Portugal

This is by far the best hostel I have ever stayed at. It is inexpensive, has a great location and an IMPECCABLE staff. My group felt incredibly welcome our whole trip, the staff was very personable and were able to offer us great advice for our stay in lisbon as well as other trips we'd had planned. The free sangria and waffles were great. The rooms were clean. The decorations were fun and functional. Perfect location, close to everything. You MUST stay here.

Thanks for all your amazing and nice words! You are welcome anytime! :-) The staff says hi!

Truly wonderful place with great staff!

Wow! The staff is more than happy! We have the best guests in the world!

This is hostel is everything a hostel should be. Great location, extremely friendly and helpful staff (there is even a lady that makes fresh/ free waffles in the morning), clean facilities etc... The hostel itself is very comfortable and homey. Overall, this hostel surpassed my expectations. I would highly recommend it.

They've won many Hostelworld awards with good reason. This place is awesome. The staff are very helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. They take you out for Fado nights and city walks both absolutely free. There's free soup nights and free popcorn on movie nights. Did I mention there's free breakfast which you can request to have earlier? And since Lisbon doesn't get as much traffic as some of the bigger cities in Europe, the rooms are not as crowded, making for a quieter and more homely feel.

As perfect an hostel as promised in the reviews I had seen on this website. I would not know what to say against it.

Thank you! Its great to hear that you enjoyed your stay! We hope to see you again. :-)

Thanks for everything! Guys you're doing great! :D

Excellent Hostel! Great atmosphere, friendly staff and great facilities. Very easy to find and it is well located. Very good price and they have every evening activities to meet other travelers. Absolutely recommended!

Incredible Atmosphere and nice Staff made a great stay

• 3rd Jan 2014
  • Spain

Like always: a wonderful place with great people and some really good waffles. This year couldn't have started better! Thanks, GoodMorning!

Best hostel I've ever stayed at!! And I've been to hostels all over Europe. The staff are the friendliest people, and they even make you food! Free food and sangria most nights, and a great breakfast with freshly made waffles every single morning. Super comfy TV/chill room, nice communal area, big dining table beside the kitchen and a computer room as well. Super clean as well. I would recommend this place a hundred times over!

friendly helpful staffs. good location. clean bathrooms. and every bed with a socket and a small light, that's very sweet. large common room and nice breakfast. everything was perfect. BUT i dont really like the guy downstairs in the souvenir shop.

Dear guest, thanks for your words. The entrances of the buildings in Lisbon were always occupied by artisans. Today, and as a we are in the city center, these stores started selling souvenirs. Mr Hussein, works in the shop at the entrance of our building and he is always very kind and helpful to all our guests. We can only believe that he was having a bad day. Hope to see you soon. The staff says hi!

This hostel locates very close to the metro. Also staffs were nice and free dinner, drinks were so great. Toilet, shower booth looks old But it was nice hostel compare to price. 호스텔이 메트로랑 가까워서 여행이 쉽고 스태프들도 다들 친절해서 정보 얻기가 수월합니다. 공짜 저녁과 음료를 주는 날도 있어서 만족스럽습니다. 화장실과 샤워시설이 좀 작고 상쾌한 느낌은 아니지만 가격에 비해 정말 좋고 방도 깨끗합니다.

The fact that you mentioned that showers look old allows me to say that we are closing this january 2014 to renew them. So next time you come you will have nice new showers to make your stay even better. Kindly Benedita

The common space are wounderful, nice atmosphere and the staff is always ready to help. Our double private room was dusty and very tiny.

This hostel is phenomenal. The staff made me feel very welcome, and even started breakfast early so I could eat before leaving for my flight. There is home-made soup every night and waffles for breakfast. The hostel itself was comfortable with lots of common space, a tv/movie room, comfy couches, free computers to use in addition to the wifi, and a few guitars lying around. It also seemed like there were lots of social activities available. Highly recommended!

Thank you! Its great to hear that you enjoyed your stay! See you next time! :-)

Loved this hostel, everyone was really helpful and friendly and made me feel like I was home. Loved the atmosphere as well, and the little events they did while I was there like cooking classes and free dinner!

Dear guest! We were more than happy to have you here! Nice to know that you loved our portuguese cooking classes! See you soon!

One of the top hostels I've been to! The staff is great! I even sprained my ankle while I was there and they were so helpful! I loved the location! They serve wonderful waffles and soup!

• 17th Dec 2013

After 3months in Europe, 14 countries, 20-30 hostels.. This was by far the best hostel I stayed in. I never ate better in all my time in Europe, nightly Portuguese dinners only 2€ (for ingredients) everybody helps prepare and cook, good bonding activity. Staff were unbelievably fantastic. Cheap room cost, free breakfast, free soup night, free wine tasting, free tours. Only complaint is I didn't see as much of lisbon as I would have liked because I never wanted to leave the hostel. Will be back.

Amazing hostel and very friendly staff! Amazing waffles, Would totally go back.

• 14th Dec 2013

This hostel has an enormously high rating because it is ridiculously nice. Possibly the best hostel I've yet stayed at... Beautiful space, great staff who set up some awesome things for people and give great advice on where to go/what to do throughout the city. All for about €20/night.. Can't recommend highly enough!

One of the best hostel I've stayed. Staff were very attencious, giving tips about the city and what to do. The pubcrawl was amazing, as the activities they promoted.