Goodmorning Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Praca dos Restauradores, n. 65, 2º, Lisbon, Portugal

I had such a great stay at the hostel, i felt so homy! Breakfast was awesome, thanx to Tatiana, you are wonderful :) one of the best hostels i´ve ever been to...

Goodmorning Hostel was a wonderful place! Everything is cool: the people, the breakfast, the events organized... The atmosphere is so warm, you feel like at home! Plus, the staff gave us a lot of tips to discover Lisbon more deeply and we were truly amazed! We definitely enjoyed our stay at this Hostel and can only recommend you to go there!

• 8th Jul 2014

Really nice hostel with a great atmosphere and the staff are so helpful. The waffles made the trip!

• 8th Jul 2014

Thank you for staying with us! It is a promise: next time we will bake some more waffles for you... and with a bit of luck a chocolate cake as well ;)

Fantastic friendly welcome after a long leg of travel. Which was nice. Rooms were very nice and clean and modern.

• 7th Jul 2014

Dear guest Thank you for the lovely words! We renovate our decoration quite often so I hope you have a chance to see them soon ;) Kind Regards

Excellent staff! Fantastic breakfast! Very good location!

Dear guest! It was wonderful to have you here with us! Next time: pannini with pesto!

It's excellent hostel. There is a good breakfast, clean, friendly staff and organized.

Best hostel I stayed at. Great service.

Keep doing what you are doing! We loved every minute and the staff is super friendly and helpful!

• 6th Jul 2014

Thank you so much dear guest! We loved to have you here as much as you did ;)

Very friendly people. The hostel offers free guided tours, also at night (f. ex. sangria night). Nice for people who travel alone. We stayd there as a couple and had the privacy we wanted. The location is excellent: nearby metro, train station, bars and restaurants. Great!

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • Belgium

Thank you very much for the nice words. By now we have improved the activities of the hostel so you can count with slackline tuesdays morning and pannini for breakfast... when will you be back? ;)

Had a lovely stay in Lisbon thanks to the hostel! The staffs were very friendly and there are many free activity to get chance to know people:) the private room was very comfortable and the dorm was also good! Especially you can't miss the waffle you can have in breakfast. The best hostel I've ever stayed so far!

Hello Dear Guest and thank you so much for your wonderful review! For sure waffles will be here waiting for you next time you visit us! Have a wonderful day!

I loved this hostel. Everything was amazing. Although it might not be the cheapest, its definately worth. I can say it was the best hostel I stayed in till now and recommend it 100% . Thanks guys for making my week in Lisboa so great!=)

Dear guest! Thank you so much for your review!! We hope we could help you enjoying your vacation :) Be back soon for some pannini for breakfast!

Could not have had a better stay at a hostel. Their staff

Best hostel I stayed at in terms of facilities. Great waffles! We weren't that lucky with our fellow guest, since a lot of them were quite reserved/boring, but thats not the hostels fault. A score of A+

Dear guest Thank you for your review! Hope to see you soon for a sangria at night and waffles in the morning... However now we've improved: we have pannini as well... Join us? Regards

My stay was great overall. Very helpful and friendly staff, good facilities, absolutely clean, quiet at night. One downside for me: the mattress was specially uncomfortable - too soft so you could feel your body touching the metal beneath (4 bed bedroom).

Great hostel, great community and great breakfast. Really good location and staff were very helpful, knew the area really well.

Hi! You should try our brand new Panini! Come back and try them...

It was the very best hostel i have been! Good location, very kindly staff and wonderful atmosphere. Better than home! :)

We stayed about 3 nights in the hostel. It was from the beginning until the end the best hostel ever... We just loved it and my other friends too. We had many funny moments with the staffmembers and we liked the breakfast so much... The Location is great, it's so close to everything and the aerobus stop to the airport is right in front of the hostel. Thumbs up!!

• 25th Jun 2014
  • Switzerland

Thank you for your review. We loved having you here. :)

I've stayed at quite a few hostels in Lisbon, and Goodmorning Lisbon hostel is by far the best! Besides the perfect location and great facilities, everyone who works here is super nice and professional, and are always available to help with a smiling face. (I checked in at 3 AM due to my flight being delayed, and received a warming welcome from João). I was also allowed to leave my luggage at the hostel until 8 PM on the day I checked out. To top it off, the waffle breakfast is amazing! Thanks!

Hi! We loved having you here! Thanks for staying with us!

Great hostel, great staff, nice rooms!

• 24th Jun 2014

Everything we read was spot on about this hostel. Amazing staff, day and night. And the salon and the rooms are incredibly well kept and comfortable. Breakfast is the best I've had at a hostel and I would definitely recommend this place to a friend.

Hi there... You should come back and try our brand new Paninni for breakfast. You would love them. :)