Goodmorning Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Praca dos Restauradores, n. 65, 2º, Lisbon, Portugal

This hostel locates very close to the metro. Also staffs were nice and free dinner, drinks were so great. Toilet, shower booth looks old But it was nice hostel compare to price. 호스텔이 메트로랑 가까워서 여행이 쉽고 스태프들도 다들 친절해서 정보 얻기가 수월합니다. 공짜 저녁과 음료를 주는 날도 있어서 만족스럽습니다. 화장실과 샤워시설이 좀 작고 상쾌한 느낌은 아니지만 가격에 비해 정말 좋고 방도 깨끗합니다.

The fact that you mentioned that showers look old allows me to say that we are closing this january 2014 to renew them. So next time you come you will have nice new showers to make your stay even better. Kindly Benedita

The common space are wounderful, nice atmosphere and the staff is always ready to help. Our double private room was dusty and very tiny.

This hostel is phenomenal. The staff made me feel very welcome, and even started breakfast early so I could eat before leaving for my flight. There is home-made soup every night and waffles for breakfast. The hostel itself was comfortable with lots of common space, a tv/movie room, comfy couches, free computers to use in addition to the wifi, and a few guitars lying around. It also seemed like there were lots of social activities available. Highly recommended!

Thank you! Its great to hear that you enjoyed your stay! See you next time! :-)

Loved this hostel, everyone was really helpful and friendly and made me feel like I was home. Loved the atmosphere as well, and the little events they did while I was there like cooking classes and free dinner!

Dear guest! We were more than happy to have you here! Nice to know that you loved our portuguese cooking classes! See you soon!

One of the top hostels I've been to! The staff is great! I even sprained my ankle while I was there and they were so helpful! I loved the location! They serve wonderful waffles and soup!

• 17th Dec 2013

After 3months in Europe, 14 countries, 20-30 hostels.. This was by far the best hostel I stayed in. I never ate better in all my time in Europe, nightly Portuguese dinners only 2€ (for ingredients) everybody helps prepare and cook, good bonding activity. Staff were unbelievably fantastic. Cheap room cost, free breakfast, free soup night, free wine tasting, free tours. Only complaint is I didn't see as much of lisbon as I would have liked because I never wanted to leave the hostel. Will be back.

Amazing hostel and very friendly staff! Amazing waffles, Would totally go back.

• 14th Dec 2013

This hostel has an enormously high rating because it is ridiculously nice. Possibly the best hostel I've yet stayed at... Beautiful space, great staff who set up some awesome things for people and give great advice on where to go/what to do throughout the city. All for about €20/night.. Can't recommend highly enough!

One of the best hostel I've stayed. Staff were very attencious, giving tips about the city and what to do. The pubcrawl was amazing, as the activities they promoted.

Staff and atmosphere is your bigest value. Will come back and deffinately recommedt it to others. Best hostel I have ever stayed in. Worth to mention that Duarte was outstading. Well done! You should be proud.

One of the best hostels I've ever been. Everyone is very nice and fun, there's always something to do and it's also very clean. I felt like at home.

Goodmorning is my favourite hostel. I miss it! Definitely stay there when in Lisbon you will not regret it!

I loved everything about Good Morning. It was the first hostel I've stayed in ever and I was a bit of nervous, wondering how it was like, but I my fears went away the minute I got there. The place is beautiful, the location is great, the staff is always trying to make you feel comfortable. And well, as free is my favorite word, I reeeeeally enjoyed the free Sangria, free soup, so one and so forth. Loved! Definitely recommend it and definitely will stay there whenever I come back to Lisbon.

One of the best hostel that I've ever been!! It was perfect. The staffs are really kind and they are willing to be your friends. There are a lot of events going on including free walking tour and night-outs. I feel very grateful to the staffs who helped me to enjoy Lisbon. With their help and travel advise I could fully enjoy Lisbon. I will look forward to visit Lisbon and this hostel again. Thanks a lot!

Thanks to smiling freindly staff. They are really helpfull.

If you are visiting Lisbon, don't look at staying anywhere else. It is the best hostel I've ever stayed in, as it is superb in every domain. Breakfast is fantastic and location can't be beaten. I would come back here, even just to visit Tatiana, Juan (and the other staff), who are super friendly and really great people!! An awesome place with a great vibe. I wish other hostels were as great as this one!

I just had to mark Excellent in every field. An amazing hostel in every respect. Secure, well-located, fun, clean, great staff and inexpensive. It was a quick stay, but I'll definitely return to Lisbon and I'll certainly pick Goodmorning again!

:-) And we will be here waiting for you with new events and a lot of fun!

Great hostel, couldn't have asked for more. Great people, very clean and comfortable. Would say there again!

the best Hostel in the world!!! :)))

Dear guest, we are lucky, because we also have the best guests in the world!

ABSOLUTE BEST HOSTEL I HAVE EVER STAYED IN!! We were greeted when we arrived, given breakfast even though we checked in at 11am. The staff were absolutely unbelievable and went out of their way to ensure everyone was happy and having a good time. Facilities are brilliant, kitchen, bathrooms and dorms are super clean, they even have a hairdryer! We met lots of amazing people, and wouldn't even consider staying anywhere else. Thanks for a great stay good morning hostel! Also location is perfect!