Goodmorning Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Praca dos Restauradores, n. 65, 2º, Lisbon, Portugal

Thank you so much for having us! Great hostel...amazing, friendly and helpful staff...and amazing waffles! Thanks x

• 20th Feb 2015

Thank you! Next time try to join us for the ULTIMATE breakfast :) And you will have a nice surprise ;)

Amazing food, amazing staff, amazing location!!

• 19th Feb 2015

WOW! See you soon, Bairro Alto is waiting for you.... ;)

If I could give more than 100% I would, greatest staff, awesome atmosphere and fun people. Best place to stay at in Lisbon!

Danka! We're waiting for you, the Castle Tour is on the way ;) Join us?

just wow.

Best hostel I've stayed in yet! Great people, great staff, great breakfast, and SO cheap for something so good! Highly recommend!

The staff were very friendly and helpful and the hostel was always clean. I would recommend staying there.

• 12th Feb 2015

I really appreciated that Joao gave suggestions and asked and oriented me. He was super helpful and very kind. I wish he would have been there at check in instead of the other guy. The room I was in was cold, but I used two down covers. The window did not shut correctly and should be fixed as they are probably losing heat and money with the space heater. The place had awesome decor and the waffles and coffee was great. Also appreciated having a hair dryer there to use.

Hello! It was a real pleasure to have you here with us! Thanks for letting us know about your feeling about your stay. We have everything in consideration in order to improve our services. Hope to see you again next time!! Hugs, João

The entire staff was always genuinely happy to see me no matter if it was my first time walking in or coming back from a long night of partying.

• 9th Feb 2015

It was our first time in Europe and our trip wouldn't start better. The staff are the most amazing and kind people, and I hope to be back soon.

Best hostel I have ever stayed in! The staff are amazing, it's a super social hostel so I have made great friends for life, I will definitely be back, specially for the breakfast and sangria!!

• 9th Feb 2015

WOW! Thank you and do never forget us cause we will not forget you! Sangria nights ROCK! Regards

Staff was super friendly and we enjoyed karaoke and sangria night. Everyone here makes you feel welcome and the place itself is clean, organized, and well run. Thanks guys :) Definitely staying here if I ever come back to Lisbon!

• 30th Jan 2015

Dear guest, there's a question now... when will you be back? We still have sangria here :) See you soon!

Fantastic breakfast! Staff were exceptionally helpful with excellent recommendations of places to visit and where to eat. Loved every minute of our stay!

Dear guest, have you heard about the ULTIMATE breakfast? Fridays ROCK!

This hostel was wonderful. Thank you Good Morning Lisbon!

Thank you for choosing us! Be in touch for improvements ;)

I loved my stay at Goodmorning Lisbon! They were so inviting and happy! Breakfast was awesome and they always had activities planned for people to participate in. If I ever get back to Lisbon I will most definitely stay with Goodmorning Lisbon again!!!

WOW! Thank you soooo much :) Do you know slackline is restarting? Join us soon, Belém is waiting for us!

Great hostel, I felt really comfortable and like home, with a lot of possibilities to enjoy Lisbon and the Portugiese culture! I can just recommend it!

Dear guest! Your review remind me a song: "Home is whatever I'm with you!" So, where are you? Kind Regards and see you soon ;)

Best hostel we have ever stayed at. The staff is amazing, and very helpful. The environment was on point. Not only was it a hostel for the weekend but everyone made it feel like home. We will all miss Joåo's food. Duarte and Stefan are amazing, we loved them! Planning a trip back to Goodmorning Lisbon soon!

• 29th Jan 2015

There's karaoke an soup tonight! Where are you? Regards :)

One of the best hostels I have been too. Very clean, a big kitchen, the included breakfast is really good and best of all, the staff members are really nice and helpful (specially João and Duarte). The cooking lesson with João was great.

• 28th Jan 2015

Everyone loves the Moustache experience ;) And it is time for you to come back! Carnaval is starting, and party as well :) Kind Regards

The best hostel ever! Usually I'm too lazy to write reviews about the hostels I stay in, but this was so good, that I just had to do it. Great atmosphere, the most friendly staff (!!!), delicious breakfast - you just feel like at home! Good job! Definitely recommended to everyone visiting Lisbon!

WOW We're always improving breakfast my dear so try to join us soon! Do you like waffles? And Nutella? See ya!

One of the best hostels I've been to.breakfast was amazing and generous. Staff were top notch. Shiut out to João who was awesome throughout my whole stay there!

• 28th Jan 2015

Thanks for the review dear guest! João says hi and asks when are you joining us again for the Moustache Experience ;) Regards

Very good place, staff very nice. I was happy there.

Thank you dear guest, we're here to make you happy and at home ;) Join us tonight? Karaoke is on the way :) Regards