Goodmorning Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Praca dos Restauradores, n. 65, 2º, Lisbon, Portugal

Had a great stay at the Hostel. Location is amazing, the hostel itself is clean and comfortable with great communal rooms, staff is amazing, and my private room on the top floor was absolutely perfect. Hands down the nicest hostel I've ever stayed in. Took the staffs recommendation on a local restaurant for dinner and had the best meal of our trip. Did the Thursday night pub crawl and loved it The later parts of the evening are a little fuzzy but I'd do it all again in a heartbeat.

This hostel does exactly what it says on the tin and more! Central location, waffles for breakfast, walking tours, pubcrawls, evening events and portugese home cooking. For any guitar players, who've seen the guitar in the publicity shots, it does exist, along with a clasical guitar, a ukele and a keyboard. A great place to check out Chiado, Baixa, Bairro Alto and the pink street (Thank you cool San Diegans for telling me about this, it's a must for any Live Music fan).

perfect location, perfect staff,perfect breakfast, highly recommanded

• 6th Nov 2015
  • India

Thank you! And be sure to not miss our Moustache Cooking Experience!

Phenomenal hostel. Friendly and helpful staff who are always up for a good chat. The included breakfast is unreal, so much good stuff to eat. Free sangria on Saturday night is great. Awesome vibe.

Thanks dear! Are you coming back for the surprise New Years Party? Get ready it!

Gmh is hands down the best hostel I've stayed in. The hostel is in a great location and the facilities are excellent. However the real stand out in the hostel are the staff, they make you feel very welcomed and truly go above and beyond. I've never experienced that in other hostels. Big thanks to ewelina and Rui you guys showed me and several other guest the real Lisbon.

Good day start from the wonderful breakfast, the best we ever tried. Amazing location, easy to reach the metro and tram station. We did like the room with the balcony facing the main street, nice view. Staff are really nice and ready to help. A safe, clean and cozy place. We will be back soon.

We are looking forward for your next visit and the waffles will be waiting for you ! See you soon :)

Had such an amazing time here at Goodmorning. The staff were so lovely and knowledgable, always there for any questions or just to chat. The events each day make it really easy to meet other travels, not to mention the delicious breakfast!! The walking tour I went one was good also, and I really liked the seperate male and female bathrooms. I wished all hostels were as good as this one!

Thank you very much for the lovely words! Are you coming back for another amazing cocktail night? Karaoke is getting ready!!!

GM Hostel, you welcomed us with smiles and immediately we felt at home. You drew us out a detailed map for sights/things to do and were great at facilitating activities that really helped us meet other travelers. Between the eventful evening shenanigans (with free sangria), group trip to Sintra, a seriously memorable karaoke Halloween night, and of course delish free breakfast we fell in love with the city and made lifelong friends that we continued to travel with. Obrigada! The Emilys

• 30th Oct 2015

Amazing hostel. Perfect location, nightly/daily activities made socializing easy as a solo traveler. Huge free breakfast, friendly and helpful staff, clean rooms. Highly recommended.

My house is your house! Hope to see you son for more adventures ;)

Superb breakfast, great staff, great location

• 30th Oct 2015
  • Thailand

It was awesome to have you here too...If you enjoyed our breakfast keep tunned for tapas dinner...see you soon!

I LOVE THE HOSTEL'S STAFF. They are so friendly, nice, helpful and funny. Come and stay at this hostel for 4-5 days, you can enjoy free cake night, free drink night and free party night (I have participated in a extremely wonderful Halloween party organized by this hostel's staff). The breakfast is OUTSTANDING. I'm gonna miss delicious waffle of the hostel. Moreover, the location is also perfect, it is located in the city center, just 5 minutes walk. Highly recommended !

We are so glad you enjoyed all the activities we organize and very happy that we had the opportunity to celebrate Halloween with such a cheerful spirit like you !

LOVE IT. This is one of the nicest hostels I've stayed in. Very communal feeling, clean, great staff and they have all the tips you need to enjoy Lisbon in any amount of time! Free breakfast was amazing as were the staff who made it. The rooms were super clean and well spaced. Felt very welcome and at home, and they make a great effort to bring guests together! (Traditional dinners, drinks, pub crawls, tours, etc) Will absolutely come back! wish I had more than one day

Thank you for your very kind words! We hope you can be back for a sangria night next time!

BEST hostel I've ever stayed in after 5 months of travel!!! The bed was soo comfy, the staff were amazing. I had such a great time on the Sintra tour with Roui, such a fun staff member! They make eggs and waffles for you in the morning, soo tasty and they have so many tours and free activities available it's hard to choose which to do! I met so many great people here as the hostel really encourages interaction. I also loved the movie room to chill and watch movies sometimes!

Best hostel I've stayed in a long time. The atmosphere of the hostel and the staff make this place one of a kind. There are always a ton of activities available during the day and night. Beds have their own outlet plugs and shelves, along with lockers in the room. The lounge is super cozy, with an awesome movie room! The breakfast was one of the highlights! Can't beat free fresh waffles in the morning. Super recommend GoodMorning Hostel! I felt right at home the entire time!

This is hands down one of my favourite hostels that I've stayed in. The location is convenient, the staff were incredibly friendly and helpful, and the atmosphere of the hostel was amazing. The daily and nightly activities are a great way to see the city, as well as meet other travellers. Loved the portuguese tapas night - although we all could barely move afterwards from eating so much! Definitely recommend Goodmorning Hostel :)

• 25th Oct 2015

Great hostel with awesome location. Pub crawl was a blast.

the staff were incredibly kind and generous with their time (even as much as going out of their way to find sold out concert tickets for me and a friend-- THANKS Ewelina :)). centrally located, AMAZING breakfast, clean facilities, and again, wonderful people.

This hostel was great! I would recommend it to any of my friends. It was very clean, the staff was very friendly, and they had events going on through out the day! Thank you for the great time!

• 24th Oct 2015

It was one of the best hostels that I've ever been!

And we hope it will not be the last time here, you still needt to try our karaoke :) See ya!

Amazing hostel, it's perfect if your traveling on your own. It has great atmosphere and there's a lot of activities the hostel put on daily. Breakfast includied and it's amazing. The rooms were very clean and spacious. The staff are amazing big thanks to Rui joan ewelina and Paula for showing me an amazing time.