Goodmorning Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Praca dos Restauradores, n. 65, 2º, Lisbon, Portugal

There's no doubt - the best hostel I have ever stayed in Europe! We were greeted with Sangria jugs as hostel had a themed Sangria night that day. Staff was extremely nice, uber friendly and very helpful (the places they recommended to see, visit, eat and drink were surreal)! A perfect holiday aussie home place! P.S you could die for the breakfast they make - amazingly delicious waffles with nutella and egg muffins!!! Definitely coming back!

• 28th Jul 2015
  • Lithuania

One of the best hostel I've ever stayed at! The room was immaculate clean, THE STAFF IS AMAZING!! And I mean it when I say it. The breakfast was supreme, I would stay here for sure, Tatiana was my favorite employee! But everybody else was as amazing, please stay here you will not regret it, and I will make you fall in love with Lisbon even more.

Thanks dear! When are you coming back? We still have so many surprises to show you... Tapas, tours, sangria, waffles...Keep tuned!

Great hostel with very friendly staff. They have a free sangria nights which is a great way to meet other people. Loved the breakfast: thanks for the wafffles Tatiana!!

I've stayed in many, many hostels in many different places and this one epitomizes the idea of a hostel: a place not only to sleep but where you can meet and socialize with other travelers in a comfortable and safe environment. The facilities are spotless (showers, BRs, rooms), lots of storage space, the staff are knowledgeable of the city and they provide plenty of opportunities for travelers to meet. Breakfast is well above average for a hostel and good value for money. Recommend it hands down

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. The bed was comfortable, breakfast was fantastic, the staff were friendly and immensely helpful, and the events they had were great. 10/10, I'm definitely coming back to Lisbon!

This hostel is amazing! One of the best hostels I've stayed at - lots of character, super clean and contemporary, the staff were ALWAYS happy too they clearly love their job the hostel and Lisbon! We stayed in a private room with bathroom and the view was awesome, aircon awesome, and it has everything we needed. The breakfast is great too - what hostel serves waffles and cheese toasties?! The walking tour was a great way to see the city too. This place made our trip thank you :)

This hostel had a very lively vibe and amazingly friendly/helpful staff. The breakfast was amazing!! I stayed in a 6 bed dorm and there is only a small fan to cool the room. It worried me at first but it gets very cool in Lison at night, so once we opened the window the room cooled right down. was a great hostel! Id definitely stay here again. Thanks for everything!

Staff: extremely friendly an communicative; Dorms: 4-bed-dorm not very spacious, no a/c, lockers and key cards for every bed/guest, due to the excellent location the traffic is kind of noisy; Atmosphere: very welcoming staff, lots of activities but if you prefer a quiet stay and no partying in the "shared living room area and kitchen" pick another hostel; Breakfast included and good;

This was one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in! The staff were very friendly & helpful and the atmosphere was really nice. The hostel had lots of fun activities (including free sangria night!) planned for us. They provided a delicious breakfast for us each morning as well. The location was also excellent. This was a great hostel to meet other travellers as well. I would highly recommend it!

• 23rd Jul 2015

I enjoyed my stay in this hostel and my general opinion is good. Two qualities: the position is really excellent; the staff is very cool, nice and friendly. Two things that "could be better": my 4-places mixed dormitory was really small, and the number of the toilets (WC) was a bit low. Finally, I recommend this hostel and probably I will come back there next time.

We had an absolutely great time!! Thank you for every single night (sangria, cocktail, karaoke, twister) it was great fun!! Greetinga from the 3 Austrian guys and we hope you liked our music haha

I LOVED this hostel. Hands down one of my favorite hostels I've ever stayed in...minus the lack of AC in my room. I woke up once in a hot panic and the window was stuck closed, but I went downstairs and the staff member got me ice water and promised to check on my room soon, and got the fan working. Besides that, the hostel was AMAZING. Staff were so friendly, they made DELICIOUS continental breakfast of fresh made waffles, eggs, paninis, vegetables, and more! They also had free Sangria!

It's an absolutely fab place to stay - everything from staff to ambience to location is simply awesome. The breakfast in the morning was yummy. Rooms and washroom were of decent size and very clean and tidy. The staff was very helpful in helping us understand how to best utilise our 2 days in Lisbon. I highly recommend this place .

This was absolutely the best Hostel I have stayed in. The place is beautiful and very clean. The free breakfast is amazing, so much good food. The location is perfect, the staff is super nice and helpful with anything. I would recommend this place forsure

We had a great stay! Would recommend to anyone else. Keep up the good work.

Good-morning Lisbon is the best hostel that I have ever seen. Location of the hostel is very close to attractions of Lisbon. Rooms and common areas were clean. Paintings on the wall, round table in the kitchen and recreation room were designed to socialize people. What an amazing staff is this. Especially, Juan! Bro, you are so kind and sincere person and you are very good at cooking for sure.Thanks for everything, again. If you guys want to feel like at home, stay at Good-morning Lisbon Hostel.

Goodmorning Hostel family wishes you the best luck in the world! And Juan says he misses you guys, when will you be back? Join us for tapas one of these days :) Regards

Very good hostel. Breakfast is awesome with waffles and sandwiches. Well supplied kitchen. Good WiFi. Very friendly staff who is really engaged with customers with every night events to socialize. The Castelo tour is very good if you like history : Tatiana is very knowledgeable about everything concerning Lisboa and particularly history. Don't miss taking the tour or talking with her, as she is super friendly too.

A very friendly and welcoming hostel. The staff was always smiling and talkative, organizing ice-breaking events to get people to be together. Our first double room was a bit small but they sorted that out in no time. The next was perfect. (15-16) You are my recommandation in Lisboa :)

Unfortunately Lisbon was the last stop on my trip, but luckily I stayed at Good Morning! This is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. Great facilities, location is perfect and the staff really go out of their way to make sure everyone has the best possible experience. And of course loved the cooked breakfasts and tapas & sangria nights! Also a special thanks to Rui for a fantastic tour to Sintra. Would highly recommend staying here and making the most of all the activities available.

WOW! Thanks! We are very proud of Rui, he is a very important member of our staff :) If you want to have fun you must join him for the amazing Sintra tour :) Cheers

Superbly run hostel with staff who make you feel at home. Great breakfast provided, comfy movie viewing room and lovely chill out areas. You won't find a better hostel!!!

• 18th Jul 2015