Goodmorning Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Praca dos Restauradores, n. 65, 2º, Lisbon, Portugal

I only stayed one night, so there are a few things I cant comment about. However, the hostel was very good, friendly staff, good service, no problems whatsoever. If I go to Lisbon again, for more than a night, I would definitely stay at this hostel again.

• 23rd Jul 2014
  • Uruguay

Best hostel I have stayed at. Amazing atmosphere and friendly & helpful staff.

• 23rd Jul 2014

Hi dear guest! Thank you for the amazing review :) I hope you have a chance to come back soon and try our brand new activity: slackline! Kind Regards

The breakfast was one of the best I've seen in any hostel around the world. The hostel was very clean as bathrooms and toilets were always tidy. Thanks for all the effort you did to fix the cranky wifi, I hope it works by now. It is not very easy in old buildings like that.

• 21st Jul 2014
  • Finland

Very friendly staff. The hostel is well located, close to public transportations and main sight seeing places.

What a fantastic hostel! Stealthy gift-shop entrance, friendly and welcoming staff, great common spaces, AMAZING breakfast, recommended the best chicken I've ever eaten (basically next door), hints and tips on the area, chorizo night, fresh sangria and good company. Will be back.

• 17th Jul 2014

WOW! Thank you so much for the wonderful review! Hopefully you'll have a chance of trying our cooking class next time you come back ;) I think you'll be very surprised with it... Kind Regards

Excellent Hostel. Really nice people :) Always ready to help you, suggest nice places to visit or eat. It's also a great hostel to meat people and socialise. Congrats !!

Very helpful and friendly staff, but recommend a bigger advertisement so that it's easier to find.

Everything was perfect! I would like to recommend this hostel :)

The staff did an excellent job-- all of them, particularly Magda and Joao. These are very genuine people. I only stayed one night, but this may be my favorite of all three where I've stayed in Lisbon.

• 15th Jul 2014

Dear guest, Thank you! Magda and João say hi and hope to meet you again :) Have a nice day...

I liked very much!!! I recommend it!!!

I've stayed at over 20 hostels and Goodmorning Lisbon was by far the best I've stayed at! The staff were not just nice, but genuinely amazing people that went above and beyond to help. The location was fantastic, the double room was nicely sized and the shower facilities were among the best I've experienced in a shared-shower hostel. Finally, the free breakfast isn't the standard breakfast at most hostels (i.e. bread/cereal) - it is Belgian waffles made fresh each morning! Thanks!!

WOW! Thank you for your amazing review! It was very good and important for us to have you here as part of this big family that we call Goodmorning Hostel.

A very homely hostel with super friendly staff. The facilities are great (awesome kitchen, lounge, computer room, xbox room) and the breakfast is the best I've had in a hostel (free waffles, toasties, everything). Staff are good at encouraging you to take part in activates making for a very sociable environment. Hostel is very close to the centre of town but about 45 minutes from the good swimming beach. Staff will be happy to give directions though. Thanks for an awesome stay!

Dear guest, it is very important for us to make you feel confortable in our "big house". We hope to have a chance of meeting you again for a sangria party or who knows, maybe a slackline morning? Have a nice day ;)

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Goodmorning Lisbon. The staff were very friendly and knowledgeable, location was perfect and the waffles were even better!

The Lovliest Staff in the whole world! We felt absolutely at home. You are all doing an amazing job! Thank you guys for everything! It was all more than perfect. We will be back some day for sure.

• 13th Jul 2014
  • Bulgaria

Thank you! Don't forget to try the Moustache Experience next time (cooking class)... Have a wonderful day ;)

Amazing waffles, great location, super clean and organised, and sweet helpful staff. A lovely hostel to stay in 😀😀😀

정말 잊을 수 없는 호스텔입니다. 입구가 기념품가게를 통과해야하는 특이한 구조여서 처음에는 당황했는데 그곳을 지나갈때마다 친절하게 인사해주는 기념품가게 아저씨로 인해 좋은 기억을 남길 수 있었습니다. 다같이 저녁에 모여 칵테일 파티를 하고 아침이면 스텝분께서 직접 만들어주시는 와플과 샌드위치를 먹으며 하루를 시작할 수 있습니다. 정말 풍족하고 정성스럽게 만들어주셔서 감동했습니다. 화장실도 세면대랑 샤워부스가 많아서 편리했고 라운지를 우리집 거실처럼 편하게 만들어 놔서 너무 행복했습니다. 위치도 환이고 스텝도 친절하고 시설도 깨끗한 굿모닝 호스텔 제가 정말 많은 호스텔을 가봤지만 단언컨대 최고의 호스텔입니다^^!♥한국분들 저의 후기 참고하시고 즐거운 여행되세요♥♥

Literally the BEST hostel I've ever stayed in, could give hotels a run for their money. The staff were always smiling and so helpful. We arrived early at 7am and our check in wasn't until 3pm, they still let us shower and even eat breakfast. And they have WAFFLES for breakfast! We had a private triple share room in the attic which was amazing. Would definately stay here again.

Thanks for the lovely words! Hope to see you again soon for some more fun ;)

One of the best hostels I've stayed at (and I've stayed at quite a lot!) All of the staff are extremely friendly and helpful and make you feel very welcome from the moment you arrive. This is a very social hostel, which organises activities such as tours, cooking experiences and pub crawls. The encourage you to get get involved, so as a solo traveller, I was able to meet lots of new people. With free freshly made waffles and sandwiches every morning, this is basically the perfect hostel!

Dear guest, please come back home! The cooking class, sangria, slackline and us, staff, are waiting for you ;) Have a wonderful day!

Not the best hostel in Lisbon imo, the only big plus is the good breakfast but the beds/ rooms, showers and other facilities aren't that great. Location is good but it's a little bit annoying that you have to go inside by the tourist shop.

perfect hostel! lovely staffs, breakfast.. and very easy to find!!

Dear guest! Thank you so much for your review! It is so important for us to know that you have enjoyed your vacation... I just can say something: come back soon!