Goodnight Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua dos Correeiros 113, 2nd, Lisbon, Portugal

Very nice hostel staffed by very nice people in a very nice part of town. It might've just been the time we were there (around New Years) but aside from one large group of about 20 people, there weren't many other people at the hostel. It wasn't ideal for meeting people and, at least when we were there, there wasn't a lot of people hanging out in the common areas. But the staff was a lot of fun when we got back at night and the few people we did manage to bump into were nice.

This hostel was the best hostel I have ever seen *.* Perfect location, clean and well-designed room and bathroom, fast wifi in every floor, rich breakfast and friendly stuff. Everything was excellent. Highly recommended!

• 20th Dec 2015
  • Turkey

The best place to stay in Lisbon! The staff are amazing as always, especially Joao and Sara and Victor and Marta and Dai... I love this place. You really can't beat it. The location is amazing and the people are always friendly. The free breakfast, the beds, the "home"y atmosphere are the best things about this place! Will be staying here again when I return to Lisbon :D

After about 15 years of travel and countless hostels, this was on of the most complete experiences i have had. The room had everything from a lockable locker, individual bed light , comfortable and very private bed and the showers and bathrooms were spotless and easily accessible . The ahowers were sensational. There was a great kitchen with everything that was needed including a vending machine. The location could not have better. Close to everything. Staff were superb and the vibe perfect!

Honestly one of the best hostels I have ever been to. Everything was clean, I was lucky to have one of the secluded beds in the female dorm (feels like your own little room!) and breakfast was amazing! Best hostel breakfast I had on this trip. Staff was awesome and hung out with us, which is cool because the hostel was quite empty at the time. Vitor even made us sangria and caldo verde one night! Excellent location, i absolutely recommend.

Great staff! The girl at night shift even made me breakfast at 6am and kept me awake to not be late to the airport!

The goodnight hostel is really awesome. The hostel is fantastic and is a very nice place to stay. The design of the rooms and the atmosphere was incredible. The breakfast is just perfect and the staff is very friendly and dedicated to give you some good tips on where to go in. On the top of that, the hotel is extremely well located in Lisbon. Thanks to the team for this very nice trip in Lisbon.

• 31st Oct 2015
  • Belgium

I'm convinced this is THE best hostel in Lisbon! The staff are beyond amazing (and I recommend you get to know them) because they are willing to do whatever it takes to assist their guests. For the people working there this hostel is their baby and they act like it. They are a family. They are also just great fun to hang out with. The beds are STURDY. The lounge is big and cozy. Lockers in every room. But if you only stay here for one thing let it be the BEST free breakfasts ever! Obrigada! Cass

Probably one of the best, if not THE best hostel I've ever stayed in! The staff were extremely friendly. It was very clean. The atmosphere is great. Free sangria every night! But the best was probably the breakfast!! Fresh pancakes every morning along with all the other breakfast things. Delicious! I used the kitchen a few times and the living room is a wonderful modern space to relax in. Oh, and the location is fantastic!!!

Great hostel!!! Staff was cool and very wellcoming and i liked a lot the retro deco.i will definitively come back!

• 18th Oct 2015

We have been in this hostel for 4 days during our trip across Portugal. The unfriendly welcome of the staff was just a beginning, the girl even didn't show us the room. The double room was very small and empty and comparing to other hostels where we stayed it was the worst. The common room was also small and there was nothing special about it. Although the location, breakfast, wifi, security were good. General impression is below average.

Dear guest, I'm really surprised to receive such a negative comment as it is not at all in line with other guests comments. Our hostel, indeed, is more focused on the familiar and cosy atmosphere and the fact than you can meet people, rather than on big spaces. Regarding the staff, I will try to understand what happened and I sincerly apologize for that. I hope that you had a nice stay in Lisbon though. Marco

You have great location, nice staff and very good facilities. The only bad thing was that you were making very difficult for me to pay with a credit card, either your machine wasn't working or you don't take American Express, that was very unconfortable

• 28th Sep 2015
  • Mexico

This hostel is perfect when you travel alone as there is some kind of event every day and a nice living room to meet up other guests. The staff is so polite and helpful with questions of all kind. Have been there before and will come back!

Wonderful and stylish hostel with friendly staff. Only downside is that its rather noicy at night sine sound from neighbouring rooms leak easily through the walls.

Great location, excellent staff. Nice breakfast, and different to the usual breakfast.

We have never felt such atmosphere in any hostel before! We strongly recommend this hostel to everybody, who after a wonderful day in Lisbon, would like to drink sangria for free and talk to another young people from all over the world by the table. The staff makes even a delicious orange cake, almost every evening. Impossible! Definitelly one of the best hostels in Lisbon with perfect localistion and great people to take care of you.

• 20th Sep 2015
  • Poland

super staff, cool interior, nice atmosphere and free sangria that normally starts good nights out :D

• 20th Sep 2015
  • Switzerland

I atmosphere was incredible. the staff made it fun to be there

Except for the non-operational card payment feature, everything was perfect in this hostel. Very much in the center, nice staff, massive beds, seems to be very professional.

A very nice place to stay. The only problem was the really bad matress of the bed in the double room on the top floor. We had back pains for a few days!

Hello, we are really sorry to hear that, that the first time that someone complain about the the matress of the double rooms. We will change it as soon as possible. Hope to see you soon...