Goodnight Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua dos Correeiros 113, 2nd, Lisbon, Portugal

This hostel was AMAZING! One of the best I have stayed in throughout my travels. The staff was incredible and the atmosphere for socializing and meeting new people was great. I had such a wonderful time. It was the only hostel I've been at where I actually felt like it was a home away from home! I think I'm going to book another trip back!

• 27th Jun 2015

Loved this hostel! Staff were awesome and the family dinner was a perfect way to meet people. Liked it here so much, I came back again.

Really enjoyed our stay - it had such a welcoming and chilled atmosphere and the staff were very helpful. Particularly enjoyed the breakfast the the food/ drinks in the evening to enjoy.

The location was great, they had free lockers in the rooms and complememtary breakfast. The staff were super nice and helpful too.

• 19th Jun 2015

I had a great stay here. The place is very clean and the staff is amazing. I had left my laptop on the bus, super panicked and Victor helped me contact the bus people to figure out where it's at. LUCKILY I was able to get it by lost-n-found :). Sara and John were super cool and I consider them my friends even after a short stay. Only issue, during my stay the atmosphere was a bit quiet some days but the pub crawl was a great way to meet more people. Will stay again next time :)

Had an awesome time here. What a great hostel. I stayed extra days in Lisbon just for the hostel. Gold Standard for every hostel. Made life long friends there. I wish everyone who works here and the owner all the every best. I WILL BE BACK!!!

The hostel was very clean and the staff was very friendly. The atmosphere was full of fun but you could always go out on the street and take a walk or retreat to your room if you wanted to. The location was great and the hostel had walking tours and pub crawls that picked you up at the hostel so you didn't have to worry about finding them.

It's a small hostel.... The only real trouble was no elevator.... But hostel Makes up for it for all other things...free sangria in evening... Free cake that was yum... They really made efforts for my stay to be comfortable... The best part was that if u want there is a lot of interaction with other travellers... Isn't that all we want... I made a lot of friends....you should not think twice before staying if u don't have problem with stairs... Hostel is 4 floors...

The staff was so nice, accommodating and helpful! Best hostel breakfast I've ever had... Cheese, veggies, fruit, crepes, bakery bread, juice and coffee! They made us lots of sangria and chocolate cake every evening :)

Martha is excellent! such a nice person! she helped me with everything she showed me in the map everywhere to go.. the rooms were ok since i was in the part of the room away from the window there was no light except for the lamp which im glad it helped.. everything else was all good

Thank you so much! All the crew says hi and Marta sends a special portuguese hug! ;-) Safe trips and see you next time in Lisbon.

The location was brilliant right in the center of the city. The room was very cosy and the staff really helpful. The breakfast included was a very nice and tasteful suprise. The only think that I didn't love is that there was a smell in the shower. It was very clean but still the smell was not pleasant. Also my mobile could not always be connnected to the WiFi.

Dear A., thank you for your nice review. We want you to have the best experience in Lisbon. We were having problems with the wi-fi connection but it's fixed now. We changed all the routers! :-) Good to know you loved the breakfast! all the staff says hi! Safe trips and see you next time in Lisbon!

Awesome. New, clean & with the hostel wibe. Pancakes & homemade pumpkin jam for breakfast as well as cake & sangria in the evenings. The staff was amazing. Yet one guy was creepy. We asked for good parties and he invited us to join him & his friends at this bar. Turned out there were no friends, he just wanted to get in our pants though we had boyfriends. Then he looked in the system and found my friend's name & wrote her on FB. Lack of privacy and not really okay. But not the hostel's fault.

I'm really happy that you you enjoyed your stay but I sincerly appologize for the bad experience you had that night. I will make sure that something like that won't happen again, believe me. I hope to see you here again... Marco

Wow..what a hostel! The staff is really helpfull and friendly. But even those words are not strong enough to describe the feeling they give their guests. They show you the secret spots of the city. Never had such a nice breakfast in a hostel. The team of goodnight Lisbon is doing a great job!

• 19th May 2015
  • Belgium

:-) We have the best guests! Our crew loves to help and to share Lisbon secrets! Safe trips and see you next time in Lisbon.

Great hostel. The staff was the best part of the stay. I was there for a short time and felt very welcome. Definitely would recommend this hostel for a social and relaxing atmosphere.

Clean, amazing staff, family atmosphere, great breakfast. Best hostel I ever stayed. Thanks Marta and Sara!

• 6th May 2015
  • Switzerland

Wow!! Thank you for your nice words! We loved having you here! Safe trips guys!

The best hostel I've ever stayed at. The staff are incredible. Became close friends with many of them. The hostel is located in a great location, the facilities are great. When I go back to Lisbon this is where I'll stay. Can't say enough good things about Goodnight hostel

• 5th May 2015

CANADIANS LOVE VICTOR! Such a lovel place to stay, good breakfast, clean, awesome staff, lots of other friendly people to meet, helpful. Just all in all a very good stay.

• 5th May 2015

Thanks guys!! We loved having you here! Safe trips and see you next time in Lisbon!

it was the best hostel i have ever been.Exactly in the center,incredible staff,super clean,wonderfull breakfast,great fun events..i will never stay somewhere else when i go back to Lisbon.

Thank you so much! Our crew wishes you safe trips! We loved having you here joining our events and sharing good times in Lisbon!

One of the best hostels I stayed. Very nice atmosphere, very clean, great location, quiet at night. Nice breakfast and really helpful staff. Congratulations :)))

I stayed just for one night, but i had a great time!!! The staff is really very nice and made me stay comfortable in the hostel since the beginning!!! It was great to find one person working in the hostel that is from the same island as me!!! The breakfast is included and it's quite nice too, with delicious pancakes. The hostel is very central and has a real hostel atmosphere, so i recommend it to everybody with that spirit!

• 18th Apr 2015