Goodnight Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua dos Correeiros 113, 2nd, Lisbon, Portugal

Would recommend Goodnight to any traveler, I traveled alone and had an incredible experience. Friendly staff with great recommendations (thanks Miguel!) Clean, loved meeting the other people and enjoying the evening sangria! Would return there again!

• 26th Jul 2015

Helpful and friendly staff, exceptionally clean, great vibe, super safe, no hassles! Will defiantly go back.

• 21st Jul 2015

The hostel was super clean! Great location - could walk every where I wanted to go. To me, it felt more like staying a good friends house than a hostel which was really nice! The breakfast was good too.

Really great hostel! The staff are super friendly and accomodating, the rooms and bathrooms are spotlessly clean and there are huge lockers next to each bed for valueables. The decor as well is super cute. I would definitely stay here again, I just wish I had more than the 1 night stay.

Really enjoyed our stay here, modern, clean beautiful hostel! Staff friendly and helpful, fairly small communal area but they seem to do a lot of hostel events which would've been cool to go to! Not too hot on checking who's entering the building ( they just buzz you in, theres no key for the outside door) but obviously all the dorms have locks anyway, and there are lockers in the rooms too. Very happy with the value for money of this hostel! Would definitely stay again, amazing location!

• 12th Jul 2015

Hello sailor, thanks for the nice review! No worries about the security, we have the security camera and always give you the security card that you have to show to the camera. :-) We want you to feel and be safe! See you next time in Lisbon.

We had a very nice time at the Goodnight Hostel. We arrived very late at night and there was no problem for checking in. Everything was clean, the location couldn't be better and all the staff super friendly. We will come back for sure!!

• 10th Jul 2015
  • Spain

Ahoy sailor! We loved having you here and you can check in anytime :-) Thanks for the nice message, we will share it to the nice crew! Safe trips sailor!

Awesome hostel, great architecture, very creative design! :) Clean nice bathroom, clean room with everything you need and nice interior, good breakfast freshly prepared, nice living room to hang out! Very very very recommended!

Great showers (hot and high pressure). Small rooms. very safe (locked doors to dormitories and to the hostel). The atmosphere is very nice, walking tours and pub crawls leave directly from the hostel which is very convenient. The hostel is situated right in the center of Lisbon, near one of the main metro stations and close to the old part of town. The free breakfast is very nice: home-made crepes, fruit, juice, cheese, bread, tea, coffee... Also, cheaper than other hostels. Highly recommend :)

Excellent hostel that has a real warm friendly vibe. The people that work in the hostel are fantastic and really make you feel welcome. The breakfasts are great and the Wednesday night Portuguese meal was actually one of my highlights of my trip, food was great and it was great value for money.

All aboard to the amazing day and night events in Lisbon! Thanks for you amazing review!! We loved having you here! You're very welcome to join us again and try all the other events like the river cruise!! Safe trips sailor!

A great location, just a couple of minutes from the metro. The staff were wonderful and very helpful. I am a solo traveler and I stayed there for 2 nights and i had an amazing time and met some other solo travelers which was really great. The atmosphere was very calm and relaxing, not too crazy... Mostly people in theor mid 20s

Hey sailor! Thanks for your message! We loved having you here with all our crew like a big family! ;-) Good to know you had good times with us! Safe trips and see you next time in Lisbon!

It was just awesome to stay at the goodnight hostel. It became a second home for me, although I spent only two nights there. Even when I left the hostel I had a very gentle lift to the airport. It was really amazing! John, Sarah, the nice girl in the kitchen who bakes pancakes in the morning and everybody there: Thank You so much for that beautiful stay. I really miss You all!

• 28th Jun 2015

You can not find a better place to stay in Lisbon!!! Goodnight has a perfect location , is easy to reaxch and has great atmoshere.The staff are very pleasant and helpful. I would stay there again without reservation and would highly recommend it to any of my friends.

• 28th Jun 2015

This hostel was AMAZING! One of the best I have stayed in throughout my travels. The staff was incredible and the atmosphere for socializing and meeting new people was great. I had such a wonderful time. It was the only hostel I've been at where I actually felt like it was a home away from home! I think I'm going to book another trip back!

• 27th Jun 2015

I was travelling with 2 friends, staying for 4 nights, and it was fantastic! The staff greeted us like old friends when we checked in, and were incredibly warm and friendly throughout our stay. The location can't be beat. The hostel is right in the middle of downtown Lisbon's pedestrian area, less than a 10 minute walk from the water in one direction and the train station in the other. Its not the most party-focused hostel, but is a really nice, chill place to relax and make new friends.

Loved this hostel! Staff were awesome and the family dinner was a perfect way to meet people. Liked it here so much, I came back again.

Really enjoyed our stay - it had such a welcoming and chilled atmosphere and the staff were very helpful. Particularly enjoyed the breakfast the the food/ drinks in the evening to enjoy.

The location was great, they had free lockers in the rooms and complememtary breakfast. The staff were super nice and helpful too.

• 19th Jun 2015

I had a great stay here. The place is very clean and the staff is amazing. I had left my laptop on the bus, super panicked and Victor helped me contact the bus people to figure out where it's at. LUCKILY I was able to get it by lost-n-found :). Sara and John were super cool and I consider them my friends even after a short stay. Only issue, during my stay the atmosphere was a bit quiet some days but the pub crawl was a great way to meet more people. Will stay again next time :)

Had an awesome time here. What a great hostel. I stayed extra days in Lisbon just for the hostel. Gold Standard for every hostel. Made life long friends there. I wish everyone who works here and the owner all the every best. I WILL BE BACK!!!

The hostel was very clean and the staff was very friendly. The atmosphere was full of fun but you could always go out on the street and take a walk or retreat to your room if you wanted to. The location was great and the hostel had walking tours and pub crawls that picked you up at the hostel so you didn't have to worry about finding them.

« first « Prev 1 2 3