Goodnight Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua dos Correeiros 113, 2nd, Lisbon, Portugal

Overall the hostel was great. The room I had wa s great and the free walking tours/pub crawl were great and lots of fun. The 10 person girls room was laid out really well which allowed some private space which was nice. The stairs we're crazy but a part of the building I guess. My only complaint is that the people who worked there would be talking to each other very loud very early in th morning.

The atmosphere was really comfortable, and the location was wonderful. It was a short walk to everywhere we wanted to be.

Great hostel! Location is awesome, free breakfast is great, and there are activities offered by the hostel which is great for a solo travel. Easy to meet people and nice staff. I'd definitely recommend. I'd just say be careful plugging your stuff in- my phone cord burnt up and my hair dryer blew. Electricity possibly not regulated properly?

Best breakfast ever!! The place to stay!

• 5th Aug 2015
  • Austria

Great location and a great stay! Loved the theme and artwork all around. The downside was getting to the 6th floor, where our dorm was, with luggage. So. many. stairs. Other than that, nice people and a good breakfast. Every dorm bed had its own locker, lamp and outlet which was a big plus.

Great hostel. Rooms were clean, kitchen well stocked, free breakfast awesome and location perfect! Couldn't have asked for more.

If your looking for a really clean and nice hostel then book here! Atmosphere is not amazing but it can definitely be great if you want to party! Has good security, good wifi, good breakfast and most of all location is outstanding!

We spent 2 nights in the hostel and everything was perfect! Nice rooms and bathroom, delicious breakfast, friendly staff and the location is the best! Thank you!

Would recommend Goodnight to any traveler, I traveled alone and had an incredible experience. Friendly staff with great recommendations (thanks Miguel!) Clean, loved meeting the other people and enjoying the evening sangria! Would return there again!

• 26th Jul 2015

Great hostel for a good price.

Excelent!! The location is perfect and the staff is always there to help you and make sure you are having a good time in Lisbon. Thank you :D

Helpful and friendly staff, exceptionally clean, great vibe, super safe, no hassles! Will defiantly go back.

The hostel was super clean! Great location - could walk every where I wanted to go. To me, it felt more like staying a good friends house than a hostel which was really nice! The breakfast was good too.

Really great hostel! The staff are super friendly and accomodating, the rooms and bathrooms are spotlessly clean and there are huge lockers next to each bed for valueables. The decor as well is super cute. I would definitely stay here again, I just wish I had more than the 1 night stay.

Really enjoyed our stay here, modern, clean beautiful hostel! Staff friendly and helpful, fairly small communal area but they seem to do a lot of hostel events which would've been cool to go to! Not too hot on checking who's entering the building ( they just buzz you in, theres no key for the outside door) but obviously all the dorms have locks anyway, and there are lockers in the rooms too. Very happy with the value for money of this hostel! Would definitely stay again, amazing location!

• 12th Jul 2015

Hello sailor, thanks for the nice review! No worries about the security, we have the security camera and always give you the security card that you have to show to the camera. :-) We want you to feel and be safe! See you next time in Lisbon.

We had a very nice time at the Goodnight Hostel. We arrived very late at night and there was no problem for checking in. Everything was clean, the location couldn't be better and all the staff super friendly. We will come back for sure!!

• 10th Jul 2015
  • Spain

Ahoy sailor! We loved having you here and you can check in anytime :-) Thanks for the nice message, we will share it to the nice crew! Safe trips sailor!

Awesome hostel, great architecture, very creative design! :) Clean nice bathroom, clean room with everything you need and nice interior, good breakfast freshly prepared, nice living room to hang out! Very very very recommended!

Great showers (hot and high pressure). Small rooms. very safe (locked doors to dormitories and to the hostel). The atmosphere is very nice, walking tours and pub crawls leave directly from the hostel which is very convenient. The hostel is situated right in the center of Lisbon, near one of the main metro stations and close to the old part of town. The free breakfast is very nice: home-made crepes, fruit, juice, cheese, bread, tea, coffee... Also, cheaper than other hostels. Highly recommend :)

Excellent hostel that has a real warm friendly vibe. The people that work in the hostel are fantastic and really make you feel welcome. The breakfasts are great and the Wednesday night Portuguese meal was actually one of my highlights of my trip, food was great and it was great value for money.

All aboard to the amazing day and night events in Lisbon! Thanks for you amazing review!! We loved having you here! You're very welcome to join us again and try all the other events like the river cruise!! Safe trips sailor!

A great location, just a couple of minutes from the metro. The staff were wonderful and very helpful. I am a solo traveler and I stayed there for 2 nights and i had an amazing time and met some other solo travelers which was really great. The atmosphere was very calm and relaxing, not too crazy... Mostly people in theor mid 20s

Hey sailor! Thanks for your message! We loved having you here with all our crew like a big family! ;-) Good to know you had good times with us! Safe trips and see you next time in Lisbon!

« first « Prev 1 2 3