Goodnight Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua dos Correeiros 113, 2nd, Lisbon, Portugal

The location of the hostel was very good, especially was very close to Bairro Alto where night life was alive. There was no heating system in the hostel, but there was a small radiator in the room which was not very adequate. Also the wifi connection was very weak at the top floor.

excellent hostel, friendly staff. Has all the facilities you need as a traveller including computers which is good because some people don't have tablets or smartphones.

The perfect place to stay in Lisbon.

Great hostel. Very friendly staff, delicious breakfast (crepes, bread, vegetables, cheese...). Perfect location. The only problem : it could be a bit noisy depending where is your room, but it's often like that... Very good value.

The location is great! A walking distance to the city main attractions and to the tube. Also very clean, the bathrooms are small but they are cleaned three times a day so they were always clean and dry. The staff is really helpful. Worth the money!

One of the best hostels that I stayed in my life!!!! Extremeeeeely recommended!!!

Situated in one of the best places in the city centre, the free breakfast followed by walking tours to down town and Alfama made my 2 day trip to Lisbon complete and easy. Staff were friendly with homely atmosphere !

Absolutely amazing, this hostel and the staff made lisbon my favorite city in the world

• 23rd Nov 2014

Good hostel in a perfect location that's easy to get to. Staff was very friendly, talkative, and helpful. The breakfast had a good variety--the homemade pumpkin jelly was awesome!!! It was nice that the bed had a comforter rather than just a sheet. One downside: the bathroom only had two showers and not really anywhere to change which made it difficult if the other people in your room were still sleeping. Overall it was a great place to stay!!

Very nice place!!! and thank you all the wonderful people running the place .... :)

You're awesome guys! Thank you for having such a good Time in lisbon! Kisses from Laura

• 20th Nov 2014

This place is very welcoming and immaculate. The staff is very nice and helpful. Thank you very much !

• 20th Nov 2014

Only stayed there one night, but I absolutely enjoyed the experience! The hostel staff were so warm and friendly, and the atmosphere is so chill: I felt so comfortable just hanging out in the common room, checking out one of the guidebooks they had laying around and chatting with people. They also let me store my bag there free of charge after I had checked out. Only downside is the bunks: they look cool, but it's really tricky getting in and out of the upper ones, which was kind of a pain.

IT JUST COULDN'T BE BETTER ! - Location was perfect: next to a shopping area, 1 minute walk from a very central located metro station, also trams - Staff is very friendly, we arrived after midnight and the guy in the lobby welcomed us very kindly, explained everything in detail, we immediately felt right at home - The atmosphere was great, very cozy lobby, with music (3mm aux), guitar, everyone talking with each other like friends - FREE BREAKFAST! (Pancakes everyday!) - CLEAN bathrooms

Fresh pancakes for breakfast are just the beginning.. Free sangria every night, but most importantly it's the staff that really set the tone of this amazing hostel! They will bend over backwards to help out and always go the extra mile for guests! Gui, Joana, Laura and the gang you are so wonderful, thanks for treating us all like family and making our stay so memorable!! Perfect local experience and home away from home!!! :)

• 17th Nov 2014

Had an amazing stay at the Goodnight Hostel! Definitely coming back :D

I really enjoyed my stay here. This was my first experience solo-traveling and the staff was incredibly helpful when I was planning my daily activities. Staying at this hostel was comfortable and really easy to meet other people. The staff went out of their way to connect and make you feel comfortable. My last night at the hostel we made chocolate cake and drank Sangria with one of the staff. Definitely recommend.

Very cool and friendly

Loved that place!!! Every member of the staff was awesome and so kind and helpful! Breakfast with pancakes (and other stuff) every morning! And free sangria each night!!! And great location! The only thing that I dislike is that they clean the bathroom at around 8h30-9h30 each morning (which is before check-out) and for that period of time they just block it completely, which isn't convinient (it's the time everyone wants to use it). (They should do it after check out at 11.)

Great place, apart from the low ceilings in the bathrooms. I kept hitting my head!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6