Goodnight Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua dos Correeiros 113, 2nd, Lisbon, Portugal

2099 Total Reviews

Very good hostel. Perfectly equipped, clean. Friendly staff, nice living room. Great breakfast! Only the 4bedrooms very a bit tiny. And it can be quite load at night. Hostel is located in the city centre (people partying outside, etc). But it was very okay and one can't expect a super silent hostel at that location.

A sweet hostel with nice atmosphere and staff. Great location and a big plus for the beds in the dorm that is like a small room itself with a curtain.

Great hostel! The location is excellent and the staff is amazing. They give really good tips about where to go and eat. The rooms are nice and big, the bathroom was clean. There were pancakes for breakfast!

Convenient location near metro, Aerobus 1 stop and Rossio Square. Lots of nearby restaurants. Staff was helpful and friendly. The kitchen, dining area and lounge were all small but had the necessaries. The 8 bed female dorm was in the attic essentially--the 6th floor (common area was on 2nd). The metal bunk beds (wiggle and creak) were crammed together. Good lockers but crammed between beds; no tables or chairs. Narrow stairs and low ceiling to enter the room. No wifi in room.

If the WIFI reached the top floor bedrooms and the toilet on the 5th floor had a mirror I would have given 100% Great hostel :-)

Very good hostel.

• 10th Sep 2014
  • Switzerland

My one complaint is that the bed was a bit uncomfortable where you can feel the metal springs. When this is improved I'd give the place a 100%. Very good nonetheless with friendly and helpful staff. Thank you!

• 8th Sep 2014

Great staff, great location, great people!

One of the best hostels I stayed at. Great location with lots of shops and restaurants nearby and a 5 minute walk to the metro and bars. Staff were very friendly, funny and helpful. No laundry but there is a laundry 10 minute walk away. Loved the free Sangria nights, pancakes for breakfast and organised free walking tour.

BEAUTIFUL

Great staff, great ambience, amazing people and very good location ! I really loved my stay :)

• 1st Sep 2014

A good, clean hostel in an excellent location in the centre of Lisbon. The pancake breakfast and sangria nights make it a very sociable hostel, great for meeting people. The staff are amazing and really make this one of the best hostels I have stayed at.

• 31st Aug 2014

The staff was extremely friendly and made me feel very welcome. My only problem was that I was confused by how to get into the hostel at first, because you must push a button and wait for someone to buzz you in. This does, however, make for a more secure hostel, which I appreciated.

My friend and I had a pleasant stay in Goodnight Lisbon. Good security, nice breakfast (although coffee and juice were powdered), and friendly staff. When we were there, there seemed to be a lot of very young (fresh out of high school) travelers. Free Sangria every night was a nice touch. My biggest qualm was that the wifi was not good. I didn't get a signal at all in my bedroom and had to connect to a neighboring network when I was downstairs. Other than that, it was very lovely!

Best hostel I've been in hands down, it ticks all the boxes but it was the staff that made it so special! Gui really helped shape my holiday in Portugal and his advice really went a long way and lasted long after Lisbon, Laura was a well of good advice on food, Fado and how to have a good time. I wish I could remember the name of the rest of the staff so I could give them proper kudos since they really made me feel at home; from good conversation, information and microwave cake recipes. The best

Staff were amazing and so helpful! The hostel itself is quite small and homey. However I've been to other hostels in Lisbon which have a better atmosphere. Location is perfect and it's clean. Expect to walk up many flights of stairs and there is no wifi in the bedrooms!

It would be better to have wifi in the room.

Thank u for having me!

I definitely recommend staying at Goodnight Lisbon Hostel! The rooms and common areas are kept very clean, and the location is wonderfully central (without being noisy). The staff were also a real highlight, and we had some fantastic recommendations for places to eat/drink/see by Joana (thank you!!) The included breakfast is also a plus, and there are plenty of deals like sangria happy hour to be enjoyed in the common room :) A great hostel!

The best part of this hostel, besides its great location and bedrooms with a perfect view, is the staff! They were very very friendly, making us really feel at home.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4