Goodnight Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua dos Correeiros 113, 2nd, Lisbon, Portugal

Great staff, amazing price and great location. Any issues encountered were solved immediately by staff and suggested visit sites were excellent!

• 29th Dec 2014

Nice location, very close to metro station. Free apps by hostel is usable. I stayed in Dec, it was cold in room. And the shower facilities are not good. Free breakfast is not bad.

Really good hostel, the staff were very friendly.

I had a great time. The staff was so friendly and helpful! I could definitely visit this hostel again and recommend it to anyone visiting Lisbon.

This was the best hostel I've ever stayed at. The staff were helpful and kind, the atmosphere was relaxed and perfect for meeting people, and the location is excellent. I would absolutely recommend Good Night hostel to anyone who is considering coming to Lisbon!

All staff are great but Laura is the best!!! I really enjoeyed my stay - the only thing to work on is room on 6th floor - with only small electric heating it was really cold (air-cond was not working).

The Goodnight Hostel definitely got one of my favorite hostels!! I've been to many other places, but in the Goodnight Hostel you start to feel like home: great common room with cozy couches, guitars and a good sound system. Delicious breakfast (tasty pancakes!!!) and the most important: the staff! I never got to know staff that was as friendly, openhearted and awesome as these guys! Great people, great everything, great place to stay!!

• 18th Dec 2014

Good hostel, clean and in a very good position. staff friendly! Gessica & Giulia.

The hostel is lovely. The staff was very friendly to change my room because a room mate that did a mess on the room. The staff was very kind and gave me good information about the city and the train station to go to Sintra. The location is very good, near to a wide range of restaurants and close to the metro station.

Perfect location in the very heart of the downtown just 2-3 minutes away on foot from the main square and very friendly staff always ready to help. I ejnoyed staying there so much!!! Thank you!!!

• 18th Dec 2014
  • Russia

The staffs there r so helpful and nice, it's the best part of this hostel, if I go back, I'll choose it again.

Great value for your money! The atmosphere in the hostel is great because of the staff. They re very friendly and make you feel welcome right away.

• 16th Dec 2014

I love you guys, thats why :D and the food, and the living room, and the sangria, and the people, and the music, and the little planter boxes outside, and the green walls, and the big fish, and the location and and and and etc :D

The location of the hostel was very good, especially was very close to Bairro Alto where night life was alive. There was no heating system in the hostel, but there was a small radiator in the room which was not very adequate. Also the wifi connection was very weak at the top floor.

excellent hostel, friendly staff. Has all the facilities you need as a traveller including computers which is good because some people don't have tablets or smartphones.

The perfect place to stay in Lisbon.

Great hostel. Very friendly staff, delicious breakfast (crepes, bread, vegetables, cheese...). Perfect location. The only problem : it could be a bit noisy depending where is your room, but it's often like that... Very good value.

The location is great! A walking distance to the city main attractions and to the tube. Also very clean, the bathrooms are small but they are cleaned three times a day so they were always clean and dry. The staff is really helpful. Worth the money!

One of the best hostels that I stayed in my life!!!! Extremeeeeely recommended!!!

Situated in one of the best places in the city centre, the free breakfast followed by walking tours to down town and Alfama made my 2 day trip to Lisbon complete and easy. Staff were friendly with homely atmosphere !

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5