Goodnight Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua dos Correeiros 113, 2nd, Lisbon, Portugal

2044 Total Reviews

Excellent location of the hostel, professional and friendly staff, nice atmosphere, clean and comfortable.

• 19th Aug 2014
  • Poland

This is a great hostel for relaxing. The atmosphere is laid back, and the hosts are very helpful. The facilities are great and the breakfasts are better than what other hostels provide (just toast). The wifi works alright in the rooms. The lounge area is a little small so there was never a large group dynamic. Overall, I enjoyed my stay in this relaxing Lisbon hostel.

This place was a nice, cozy hostel. It was never loud and had a relaxing feel to it. The host were nice and helpful, and this was everything you could ask for an accomodation. It's in the center of Lisbon, a few minutes walk from Praca do comercial. Definitely not a party hostel, but a warm welcoming place to stay in Lisbon.

Good hostel, clean, lots of stairs if you are in the highest floors.

Perfectly located in a beautiful building in Lisbon centre, I really appreciated the atmosphere and the super-friendly staff!:)

Thank you so much for your review! We loved having you here, and we are very happy to know you loved your stay and our Hostel. Safe travels and see you next time in Lisbon!

Best hostel I've stayed at. Will be returning.

Wow! Thanks a lot! We also have the best guests of the world! ;-) Safe trips, keep in touch! See you next time ion Lisbon.

This place is the best! The staff is very friendly, very helpful, and very fun :D The location is also in the best location, very close to the castle, and shopping place. ...this is the place where i will recommend everyone to stay. I stayed shortly but i met many nice people and still feel like going back there very soon :)

• 11th Aug 2014
  • Thailand

It was the first time of my life to stay in a hostel. I was very pleased for cleanliness & staff who had helped me about the city. The location is very central that you can reach to metro and other transportations.

• 7th Aug 2014
  • Turkey

Thanks! We loved having you here. Our staff loves to help and they really know all about the city: what to visit, how to go, where to eat, where to relax ...or have fun ;-) See you next time in Lisbon!

This hostel was in a great location, right in the center of the city. It was clean and nicely decorated, with friendly staff. The breakfast was the best that I've ever received in a hostel! My only complaint is that there was no toilet paper in any of the bathrooms from around 9pm until the next morning. I'm sure this is a rare occurrence but something staff should keep in mind! I would definitely recommend this hostel :)

Thank you so much for your review. We apologize for the paper situation. As you said, this never happened before, and for sure, it will never happen again. :-) We are waiting for your next visit, with extra, extra breakfast: pancakes, fruit, salad, bread, butter, jam, juice, tea, milk... etc! ;-) Safe trip! See you next time in Lisbon!

This is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. The staff make the place. They are so friendly and create an awesome family atmosphere. Stay here and you won't regret it. Great location as well. Central to everything.

Love this place it was a pleasure

Hello guys the youth hostel, passing through Lisbon goodnight hostel was amazing, the hostel staff treats you very well, indicates various places to meet, and the night everyone gathers to listen to music,chat and eat some snacks that prepares hostel; and beyond the hostel has a great location looks like you're with family.

• 29th Jul 2014

Dear guest, thanks for your review! We loved having you here, and joining all our hostel events. Safe trips and see you next time in Lisbon.

Amazing! GUI who worked there was helpful, accommodating, knowledgable and fun! From the time you walk in you are greeted and you feel you belong there! Thanks guys!!

Wow, thanks a lot! We loved having you here. ;-) Its good to know that our team took really good care of you! See you next time in Lisbon :-)

Great place. Great people. Good vibes. Nice lay out. Every night they had something little one. Like dinner or chorizo and sangria. Was like a little family. The breakfast was awesome. And the staff was great especially the lady that did all the cooking. Really good cool and seemed to enjoy it.

Friendliest hostel I've ever stayed at.

I had such a great stay. Great hostel and lovely staff. It felt like home for a few days.

• 25th Jul 2014

Thank you! ;-) We loved having you here and now we are more than happy knowing you felt like home! Safe trips and see you next time in Lisbon! The sun is shining and inviting for the river tour and the castle tour! ;-)

Excellent WI-FI, some of the best staff I've ever met at a hostel, comfortable beds, great atmosphere! Easily some of the best days I've had around Europe, I was well depressed when I left!

Thanks a lot for your nice review! :-) We are really proud of our amazing staff. They love to help and to make you feel at home! :-) We will be here waiting for your next visit!

Great staff, felt welcomed from the first minute I stepped in. Gue is the man

:-) Thanks! We really want you to feel at home! All the staff says hi. Safe trips and see you next time in Lisbon!

Amazing breakfast and the staff are really friendly!

Dear guest, thanks! Good to know you loved our delicious breakfast and pancakes! :-) All the staff says hi and send you a good lisbon hug!

The hostel is really good, well located and charming. They are redecorating everything but some rooms are still very old. Staff is helpful.

Dear guest thanks for your words. They mean a lot to us. We are redecorating and improving everything! ;-) Next time in Lisbon you'll be surprised! The staff sends you a "Lisbon hug" ;-)