Goodnight Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua dos Correeiros 113, 2nd, Lisbon, Portugal

I stayed just for one night, but i had a great time!!! The staff is really very nice and made me stay comfortable in the hostel since the beginning!!! It was great to find one person working in the hostel that is from the same island as me!!! The breakfast is included and it's quite nice too, with delicious pancakes. The hostel is very central and has a real hostel atmosphere, so i recommend it to everybody with that spirit!

• 18th Apr 2015
  • Portugal

One of the best hostels I stayed in! Great people(staff and travelers), made my stay in Lisbon even more special. Sangria nights are the best too.

The staff, especially Victor, were extremely helpful. They were always willing to show where sights were on free maps, make recommendations on places to eat and drink, and really cared about the quality of your visit. The included breakfast was really good, and so was the free sangria they had each night. If I were to travel back to Lisbon I definitely would stay here again!

• 16th Apr 2015

I really enjoyed staying at Goodnight Hostel. The staff was amazingly friendly and helpful. I would recommend anyone to choose this place to stay in Lisbon. I would definitely stay again in this hostel. Victor and all threstaff make you feel like at home.

This place is fantastic. While staying here, I felt like I was at home: the rooms were cozy, the kitchen had everything I needed, and the staff were extremely helpful and always willing to talk with the guests. I would recommend this hostel to anyone.

• 12th Apr 2015

Excellent staff!

Top guests! :-) Safre trips and see you next time in Lisbon!!

One of the best hostel I have ever stayed! Room was very nice, big and clean.

Thanks a lot! We loved having you here!! :-)

Staff is super helpful and speak English very well. Close to everything. Free pancake breakfast. Cute rooms with balconies. Couldn't ask for a better hostel in Lisbon.

Thank you so much!! We loved having you here joining our hostel events! :-) Safe trips and see you next time in Lisbon!

Awesome hostel! The staff was beyond amazing! Always willing to help and give ideas and very personable! Great location, just a 2 minute walk from the water! The rooms had a really cool layout and just an overall good vibe.

Thanks a lot! We loved having you here joining our cool vibe! :-) All the staff says hi!

They were EXTREMELY helpful with everything. We arrived very late and they had staff there. We got a 30% discount because the hot water was broken in some bathrooms but were being fixed. We asked them everything and they knew exactly where to go and had great recommendations. They were even willing to go out with us and take us places! We also had an extremely early flight at 4am and they were up and available for us then as well. Overall great.

• 26th Mar 2015

Thanks a lot for your review We apologize for the water problem but we're happy to say that now everything is ok! :-) Safe trips and see you next time in Lisbon

Not enough characters to tell you how great this hostel is! Central location. Always great music playing in the background. Great vintage feel. Lisbon full of friendly people but no one is nicer than the staff at this hostel. A special mention to Marco

Wow! Thank you so much for your nice review! Good to know you had good times in Lisbon. All the staff wishes you the best. Remember to visit us again in the summer ;-)

I had a very nice stay in the goodnight hostel. Vitor and Martha where very friendly and helpful people. Nice rooms en vibe. Bert (Belgium)

• 13th Mar 2015
  • Belgium

Thnks a lot for your review! Vitor, Marta, João, Sara, Dai and Marco send you a Lisbon hug! ;-) Safe trips!

Great value for money (breakfast included!). The staff were very friendly, helpful and welcoming. The bedrooms and bathrooms were very clean and the water was always hot (one thing that generally fails at hostels!). They paid a lot of attention to detail, for example: free sangria every night, pancakes every morning, wifi on every level, free walking tours, nice deco theme, etc. And lastly but not least great location, right in the middle of Lisbon!

• 6th Mar 2015
  • Scotland

Dear guest, thank you so much! We are so happy that you joined our free walking tours and night events! All the crew says Hi! :-)

I don't often bother reviewing hostels, but this is my favorite hostel so far. Wonderful staff and a great ambiance, plus all the niceties of a hostel: lights and outlets at every bed, free nice lockers, clean bathrooms, free handmade crepes in the morning. A great place.

Wow, thanks a lot! We also have the best guests in Lisbon! See you next time in Lisbon. All the staff says hi!

Amazing hostel, amazing staff and vintage style. Super design bunk bed. Best hostel ever

• 2nd Mar 2015

Wow! Thanks!! Good to know you loved our hostel and our vintage decoration. all the beds and bunk beds were designed by a local artist too! :-) Safe tripas and see you next time in Lisbon

Great staff, amazing price and great location. Any issues encountered were solved immediately by staff and suggested visit sites were excellent!

• 29th Dec 2014

After a while it was annoying to be surrounded in a st where pushy waiters linger to pull you into their restaurants. Rooms were too small for 4dorms with 2 bunks in them and the ceiling was quite low. Mattress uncomfywith hard springs.The walls were paper thin so I could hear what the obnoxious German was doing with his fresh Albanian mail order bride. Sad that the girl with blue hair was only in charge for one night because she seemed nice. I wonder what the place looks like after renovations.

Nice location, very close to metro station. Free apps by hostel is usable. I stayed in Dec, it was cold in room. And the shower facilities are not good. Free breakfast is not bad.

Really good hostel, the staff were very friendly.

I had a great time. The staff was so friendly and helpful! I could definitely visit this hostel again and recommend it to anyone visiting Lisbon.

« first « Prev 1 2 3