Goodnight Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua dos Correeiros 113, 2nd, Lisbon, Portugal

Excellent hostel that has a real warm friendly vibe. The people that work in the hostel are fantastic and really make you feel welcome. The breakfasts are great and the Wednesday night Portuguese meal was actually one of my highlights of my trip, food was great and it was great value for money.

All aboard to the amazing day and night events in Lisbon! Thanks for you amazing review!! We loved having you here! You're very welcome to join us again and try all the other events like the river cruise!! Safe trips sailor!

A great location, just a couple of minutes from the metro. The staff were wonderful and very helpful. I am a solo traveler and I stayed there for 2 nights and i had an amazing time and met some other solo travelers which was really great. The atmosphere was very calm and relaxing, not too crazy... Mostly people in theor mid 20s

Hey sailor! Thanks for your message! We loved having you here with all our crew like a big family! ;-) Good to know you had good times with us! Safe trips and see you next time in Lisbon!

It was just awesome to stay at the goodnight hostel. It became a second home for me, although I spent only two nights there. Even when I left the hostel I had a very gentle lift to the airport. It was really amazing! John, Sarah, the nice girl in the kitchen who bakes pancakes in the morning and everybody there: Thank You so much for that beautiful stay. I really miss You all!

• 28th Jun 2015

You can not find a better place to stay in Lisbon!!! Goodnight has a perfect location , is easy to reaxch and has great atmoshere.The staff are very pleasant and helpful. I would stay there again without reservation and would highly recommend it to any of my friends.

• 28th Jun 2015

This hostel was AMAZING! One of the best I have stayed in throughout my travels. The staff was incredible and the atmosphere for socializing and meeting new people was great. I had such a wonderful time. It was the only hostel I've been at where I actually felt like it was a home away from home! I think I'm going to book another trip back!

• 27th Jun 2015

I was travelling with 2 friends, staying for 4 nights, and it was fantastic! The staff greeted us like old friends when we checked in, and were incredibly warm and friendly throughout our stay. The location can't be beat. The hostel is right in the middle of downtown Lisbon's pedestrian area, less than a 10 minute walk from the water in one direction and the train station in the other. Its not the most party-focused hostel, but is a really nice, chill place to relax and make new friends.

Loved this hostel! Staff were awesome and the family dinner was a perfect way to meet people. Liked it here so much, I came back again.

Really enjoyed our stay - it had such a welcoming and chilled atmosphere and the staff were very helpful. Particularly enjoyed the breakfast the the food/ drinks in the evening to enjoy.

The location was great, they had free lockers in the rooms and complememtary breakfast. The staff were super nice and helpful too.

• 19th Jun 2015

I had a great stay here. The place is very clean and the staff is amazing. I had left my laptop on the bus, super panicked and Victor helped me contact the bus people to figure out where it's at. LUCKILY I was able to get it by lost-n-found :). Sara and John were super cool and I consider them my friends even after a short stay. Only issue, during my stay the atmosphere was a bit quiet some days but the pub crawl was a great way to meet more people. Will stay again next time :)

Goodnight Lisbon Hostel is in a brilliant location, it is clean and welcoming, but the best thing about it has to be the fantastic staff. They did all they could to help us during our stay and to make it an awesome weekend. I would 100% recommend it to any groups looking for a great value, friendly place to stay in Lisbon. Thanks Goodnight Lisbon Hostel!!!

• 12th Jun 2015

Had an awesome time here. What a great hostel. I stayed extra days in Lisbon just for the hostel. Gold Standard for every hostel. Made life long friends there. I wish everyone who works here and the owner all the every best. I WILL BE BACK!!!

The hostel was very clean and the staff was very friendly. The atmosphere was full of fun but you could always go out on the street and take a walk or retreat to your room if you wanted to. The location was great and the hostel had walking tours and pub crawls that picked you up at the hostel so you didn't have to worry about finding them.

It's a small hostel.... The only real trouble was no elevator.... But hostel Makes up for it for all other things...free sangria in evening... Free cake that was yum... They really made efforts for my stay to be comfortable... The best part was that if u want there is a lot of interaction with other travellers... Isn't that all we want... I made a lot of friends....you should not think twice before staying if u don't have problem with stairs... Hostel is 4 floors...

The staff was so nice, accommodating and helpful! Best hostel breakfast I've ever had... Cheese, veggies, fruit, crepes, bakery bread, juice and coffee! They made us lots of sangria and chocolate cake every evening :)

Martha is excellent! such a nice person! she helped me with everything she showed me in the map everywhere to go.. the rooms were ok since i was in the part of the room away from the window there was no light except for the lamp which im glad it helped.. everything else was all good

Thank you so much! All the crew says hi and Marta sends a special portuguese hug! ;-) Safe trips and see you next time in Lisbon.

The location was brilliant right in the center of the city. The room was very cosy and the staff really helpful. The breakfast included was a very nice and tasteful suprise. The only think that I didn't love is that there was a smell in the shower. It was very clean but still the smell was not pleasant. Also my mobile could not always be connnected to the WiFi.

Dear A., thank you for your nice review. We want you to have the best experience in Lisbon. We were having problems with the wi-fi connection but it's fixed now. We changed all the routers! :-) Good to know you loved the breakfast! all the staff says hi! Safe trips and see you next time in Lisbon!

Awesome. New, clean & with the hostel wibe. Pancakes & homemade pumpkin jam for breakfast as well as cake & sangria in the evenings. The staff was amazing. Yet one guy was creepy. We asked for good parties and he invited us to join him & his friends at this bar. Turned out there were no friends, he just wanted to get in our pants though we had boyfriends. Then he looked in the system and found my friend's name & wrote her on FB. Lack of privacy and not really okay. But not the hostel's fault.

I'm really happy that you you enjoyed your stay but I sincerly appologize for the bad experience you had that night. I will make sure that something like that won't happen again, believe me. I hope to see you here again... Marco

Wow..what a hostel! The staff is really helpfull and friendly. But even those words are not strong enough to describe the feeling they give their guests. They show you the secret spots of the city. Never had such a nice breakfast in a hostel. The team of goodnight Lisbon is doing a great job!

• 19th May 2015
  • Belgium

:-) We have the best guests! Our crew loves to help and to share Lisbon secrets! Safe trips and see you next time in Lisbon.

Great hostel. The staff was the best part of the stay. I was there for a short time and felt very welcome. Definitely would recommend this hostel for a social and relaxing atmosphere.