Goodnight Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua dos Correeiros 113, 2nd, Lisbon, Portugal

Fantastic hostel. Great Common rooms that are perfect for meeting others. Rooms are great apart from being very loud at night (key-card door is loud when it's opened). Cannot have any better location.

Dear guest, thank you so much for your review! All the staff says hi and end you a Lisbon hug!! Safe trips!

Amazing hostel! Super clean, looks newly renovated. Nice big fans in each room and comfortable mattress! The breakfast of crepes and fruit in the morning was the most delicious and biggest we had in the ten countries we stayed in Europe. Love the location as well, very central! Staff extremely helpful, kind and social! And very close to metro!

Awesome stay, free Sangria and pancakes were great. Wednesday night dinner was amazing value. Great place to meet people, staff were super helpful.

• 8th Sep 2015

Hey sailor! Good to know you joined our hostel events specially the "salty Sailor Dinner"! ;-) Dai, our staff member cooks delicious portuguese meals! ;-) Safe trips and see you next time in Lisbon.

The welcome was warm. The design of the rooms and the atmosphere was really cool. The breakfast was excellent

thank you so much!! We loved having you here!! Safe trips and see you next time in Lisbon!!

The hostel is nice, the staff is very helpful, the location is very good, I feel safe even travel alone

Fantastic location lovely staff . Breakfast is perfect . This only issue is with the stairs there is no lift and the rooms are on higher floors . I still would come back tho . Great place

The location of the hostel is excellent, and the staff was very welcoming and helpful. I was welcomed by Victor, who gave me some good tips on where to go and we also had a nice conversation. The overall stay was good, but the downside of the hostel was a men/women mixed bathroom, including showers, which I found awkward, as well as no possibility of card payment at the check-out, without any earlier notice that the device was not working.

Dear guest, thanks for your review. We really care about our guests opinions. Sometimes electronically devices stop working without previous announcement ;-) This is already fixed. All the staff says hi and hope to see you next time ion Lisbon

Good location and comfortable beds. Friendly staff

The staff was helpful and friendly, facilities were clean. It's located in a good central spot. Great atmosphere, I met some amazing people here too. I highly recommend this place.

Dear guest, thanks for your review. We loved having you here and joining all our events. It's really the best way to meet people. All the staff says hi! ;-)

Just literally the best place ever. So much love for the place. Travelled alone, but had the best time. Thanks for my stay

We loved this hostel! The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The rooms were small but comfortable and the beds were nice and built into the wall. We had a lot of fun both at the hostel hanging with the guests and staff as well as walking to sites from the hostel. I would definitely recommend this hostel. It was fun both throughout the day and during the night!

• 18th Aug 2015

Wow!! Thank you so much! We loved having you here and joining all our hostel events! Safe trips and see you next time in Lisbon!

Overall the hostel was great. The room I had wa s great and the free walking tours/pub crawl were great and lots of fun. The 10 person girls room was laid out really well which allowed some private space which was nice. The stairs we're crazy but a part of the building I guess. My only complaint is that the people who worked there would be talking to each other very loud very early in th morning.

Dear guest, thank you for your review! Good to know you loved our 10 bed dorm! We know it is amazing ;-) See you next time in Lisbon for more fun and hostel events!

The atmosphere was really comfortable, and the location was wonderful. It was a short walk to everywhere we wanted to be.

Thank you so much! We loved having you here. See you next time in Lisbon. ;-)

1 2 Next » last »