Goodnight Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua dos Correeiros 113, 2nd, Lisbon, Portugal

2033 Total Reviews

Perfect location, cool and friendly staff, super stylish furniture, all this makes the stay at the goodnight hotel quite special...will definitely come back!

• 2nd Jul 2014

Thanks! We loved having you here! See you next time in Lisbon. ;-) All the staff says hi!

Out of all my stay in Portugal and Spain, best hostel I stayed at. The location is perfect, close to everything worthwhile in the city, the travelers staying there are not just there to party, and is the most diverse group of travelers from different ages unlike other hostels which had like 60 percent Australians and 35 percent Americans. But the best thing is probably the staff, they are very attentive, helpful and make you feel almost as a family, they are devoted for you to have a great trip.

Dear guest, thank you so much for your words! Our staff are really the soul of our Hostel. They know Lisbon, and above all they love to meet travelers and help you all to mingle, to find the best places in Lisbon and to share good moments when you arrive from your tours! We are really a portuguese family! That's way we hope to see you next time in Lisbon, and you can keep in touch! We also love to receive letters! :-)

I really enjoyed my stay. The team made us pancake for breakfast and was quite friendly. The location was perfect, right in the center of the city. I also enjoyed partying with the manager who brought his guests along for a night out just for the fun of it.

• 28th Jun 2014
  • Sweden

You are more than welcome to join us and our events! Thanks for the review! :-) Safe trips and see you next time for #goodtimes

This was a last minute trip but worked out so well because of the amazing staff and location. This is literally the best hostel in Lisbon and Laura and Joana made this extra special for us - 2 beautiful ladies with amazing hearts. We had a private twin room on the 4th floor with a shared bathroom which was quite clean. They organise chorizo and sangria nights ...if I come back to Lisbon I know where I'm staying. Warm regards Letitia

Andreas and Felicity from London / Seville here. Stayed with you guys for 5 days. Nice hostel. The aesthetics are spot on, the service is splendid (affable and likeable) and the atmosphere is good. An extra adage: the choice of music is wonderful (although it could be a little louder) so whoever makes the music choices, thumbs up.

• 27th Jun 2014

We had a great time at the Goodnight hostel, and this for many reasons : the location in Baixa is quiet and well centred, perfect to visit the city ; the staff is very friendly and available, and gave us a lot of good tips ; the atmosphere is great, not only for the good mood of people, but as well by how it is arranged and furnished with vintage and cosy stuff ; I was amazingly surprize by the quality we had for such a reasonable price!! We will come back for sure!!

• 25th Jun 2014
  • Switzerland

Lovely hostel, super stylish furnitures , perfect location and amazing multilingual staff. I will definitely go back there next time I spend some time in Lisbon: the hostel is both central and quiet, staff is devoted and extremley helpful (don't hesitate to ask for local tips) and rooms are decorated with taste.. Highly recommended!!

• 25th Jun 2014

wow! Thanks! We have an amazing staff, whiling to help and give nice tips for Lisbon. :-) Safe trips and see you next time in Lisbon.

An amazing Hostel, in my opinion one of the best I've experienced so far. The staff is so welcoming, the location is perfect and the room cost is very competitive. You won't regret your stay at Goodnight Hostel! Regards Olivier from Switzerland

• 24th Jun 2014
  • Switzerland

Wow! Thank you so much! All the staff says hi ;-) Loved having you here. Goot times in Lisbon.

Staff were very friendly and helpful

Dear guest, thank you so much for your review! All the staff says hi! See you next time in Lisbon. Safe trips!

Fantastic hostel- I'd recommend it to anyone- some of the best staff I've come across, accomodating, sincere- felt more like I was staying at a friends place then a hostel. Plus, homemade pancakes for breakfast!

Thank you so much for your nice review! :-) We really want you to feel at home and enjoy our city! See you next time in Lisbon!

Wonderful location, nice and very friendly staff, good beds and very good breakfast! i like that you have the free guiding tour every day! Keep up the good work!

• 21st May 2014
  • Norway

Extremely friendly and helpful staff. Best free hostel breakfasts I´ve encountered in Europe. Clean and great value for money. Common areas are spacious and charming. Very impressed, would recommend to anyone traveling to Lisbon.

1 2 Next » last »