Goodnight Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua dos Correeiros 113, 2nd, Lisbon, Portugal

Loved that place!!! Every member of the staff was awesome and so kind and helpful! Breakfast with pancakes (and other stuff) every morning! And free sangria each night!!! And great location! The only thing that I dislike is that they clean the bathroom at around 8h30-9h30 each morning (which is before check-out) and for that period of time they just block it completely, which isn't convinient (it's the time everyone wants to use it). (They should do it after check out at 11.)

Great place, apart from the low ceilings in the bathrooms. I kept hitting my head!

This place is the nicest place ive been to yet on my trip a cross europe. Free sangria, fresh crepes in the morning, theres a guitar an theres always good music playing. Thank you guys, I really enjoyed my stay!

I had a perfect stay there! Great location

The hostel was good value for money. I expected the deluxe-room to be a bit of a higher standard (cleaner, more modern) but I slept well and have no complaints. The staff are very helpful and will go to great lengths to help you out.

You were all wonderful and I loved staying Many many thanks. NB I made my plane on time - thanks for breaking the door down for me! - you are all heroes Very best wishes and I hope to be back soon

• 5th Nov 2014

Very nice and patient staff. The breakfast is good and the location is great.

Thank you so much! Staff, location and breakfast truly make the diference when choosing a hostel! ;-) We loved having you here. Safe trips and see you next time in Lisbon.

Great location and really friendly staff. Plus really good breakfast (included)!

Thanks a lot! We'll be here waiting for your next visit with delicious breakfast and night events! All the staff says hi and wishes you safe trips!!

We had a great time! The location is so good I don't have words to describe it. Staff was knowledgeable, always pleasant and helpful. Breakfast was ok, but enough to get the day started. The pillows were very thin, but i wasn't expecting any others. It was also a bit noisy, but the earplugs saved the nights :) Overall it was a wonderful time and will definitely return

Thanks for all your nice words! all the staff sends you a Lisbon hug ;-) We are waiting for your next visit with a pile of pancakes! :-D Keep ion touch!

Rooms and bathroom are small, and doesn't have the same quality of facilities as others but was still a nice hostel. It had a good vibe, be that chilled and we had a good stay here.

Thanks for your review. We loved having you here. Safe trips and see you next time in Lisbon.

The location is really good, right in the center of Baixa! The staff are nice and helpful though they can be absent sometimes. The breakfast is magnificent: coffee, pancake, bread(delicious) and ice tea. The living room is really cozy. It'd be great to meet people. The room is really clean, but the buck beds can be really squeaky. All in all, I will definitely recommend Goodnight Hostel. It is not a party house, but it's great for a relaxing vacation!

Great hostel with a very original interior (I loved all the details from the flea market), amazing location, good breakfast, clean bathrooms. The staff is super helpful and friendly (special thanks to Gui!)

• 27th Oct 2014
  • Poland

Thanks!! Good to know you loved our vintage decoration, ;-) the delicious breakfast and our amazing staff! Safe trips and keep in touch, ok? ;-)

The best Hosterl I ever been!

:-D Nice, short and sweet review! Thank you so much! We loved having you here!! All the staff says hi!

Amazing staff and atmosphere! One of the best hostels I've stayed in! ❤️

Thanks!! Staff, atmosphere, nice beds, delicious breakfast with pancakes, the dinners, the sangria nights and Lisbon are the ingredients for good times!! We all send you a Lisbon hug!!

Absolutely amazing experience. Without a doubt the only place to stay in Lisbon. The rooms are great, but the staff is really what makes this hostel so special. HUGE thanks to Gui, Joana, Marco, and the rest of the staff at Goodnight, you guys made my trip to Lisbon so much better than I could have ever expected. I'm so happy to know that I'm leaving with many more friends than I came with. Love Eric

Thanks!! We loved having you here! We have the best staff in Lisbon, ;-) and they all send you a huge hug!! :-) Keep in touch, ok? Safe trips and see you next time!

We had a really good stay at good night hostel everyone friendly and helpful!

Thank you so much!! We loved having you here and hope to see you next time in Lisbon! Keep in touch! :-)

Such a great hostel! Definitely recommend!

Thank you so much!! We have the best guests in the world! ;-) All the staff sends you a Lisbon hug!

Very nice hostel, friendly staff, everything was great ! Many many thanks !!!

Many, many thanks to you too! We loved having you here and we are more than happy with your nice review and your Goodnight Hostel memories! ;-) All the staff says hi!

Absolutely amazing! The staff, the facilities, the great atmosphere and the Hostel events!!

• 9th Oct 2014

Wow! Thanks a lot! We loved having you here joining all our hostel events! All the staff says hi! ;-) Safe trips and see you next time in Lisbon!

We were welcomed by a super friendly staff (manager on duty) in early morning prior to check in. Had a great chat session with him to understand more about Portugal and Lisbon. Generally all staffs here are very friendly and made me feel like staying at home. Really great staying experience!

• 9th Oct 2014
  • Malaysia

Thank you so much for your review. We love to share Lisbon with our guests! See you next time in Lisbon. Safe trips!! ;-)