Goodnight Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua dos Correeiros 113, 2nd, Lisbon, Portugal

Situated in one of the best places in the city centre, the free breakfast followed by walking tours to down town and Alfama made my 2 day trip to Lisbon complete and easy. Staff were friendly with homely atmosphere !

Absolutely amazing, this hostel and the staff made lisbon my favorite city in the world

• 23rd Nov 2014

Good hostel in a perfect location that's easy to get to. Staff was very friendly, talkative, and helpful. The breakfast had a good variety--the homemade pumpkin jelly was awesome!!! It was nice that the bed had a comforter rather than just a sheet. One downside: the bathroom only had two showers and not really anywhere to change which made it difficult if the other people in your room were still sleeping. Overall it was a great place to stay!!

Very nice place!!! and thank you all the wonderful people running the place .... :)

You're awesome guys! Thank you for having such a good Time in lisbon! Kisses from Laura

• 20th Nov 2014

This place is very welcoming and immaculate. The staff is very nice and helpful. Thank you very much !

• 20th Nov 2014

Only stayed there one night, but I absolutely enjoyed the experience! The hostel staff were so warm and friendly, and the atmosphere is so chill: I felt so comfortable just hanging out in the common room, checking out one of the guidebooks they had laying around and chatting with people. They also let me store my bag there free of charge after I had checked out. Only downside is the bunks: they look cool, but it's really tricky getting in and out of the upper ones, which was kind of a pain.

IT JUST COULDN'T BE BETTER ! - Location was perfect: next to a shopping area, 1 minute walk from a very central located metro station, also trams - Staff is very friendly, we arrived after midnight and the guy in the lobby welcomed us very kindly, explained everything in detail, we immediately felt right at home - The atmosphere was great, very cozy lobby, with music (3mm aux), guitar, everyone talking with each other like friends - FREE BREAKFAST! (Pancakes everyday!) - CLEAN bathrooms

Fresh pancakes for breakfast are just the beginning.. Free sangria every night, but most importantly it's the staff that really set the tone of this amazing hostel! They will bend over backwards to help out and always go the extra mile for guests! Gui, Joana, Laura and the gang you are so wonderful, thanks for treating us all like family and making our stay so memorable!! Perfect local experience and home away from home!!! :)

• 17th Nov 2014

Had an amazing stay at the Goodnight Hostel! Definitely coming back :D

I really enjoyed my stay here. This was my first experience solo-traveling and the staff was incredibly helpful when I was planning my daily activities. Staying at this hostel was comfortable and really easy to meet other people. The staff went out of their way to connect and make you feel comfortable. My last night at the hostel we made chocolate cake and drank Sangria with one of the staff. Definitely recommend.

Very cool and friendly

Loved that place!!! Every member of the staff was awesome and so kind and helpful! Breakfast with pancakes (and other stuff) every morning! And free sangria each night!!! And great location! The only thing that I dislike is that they clean the bathroom at around 8h30-9h30 each morning (which is before check-out) and for that period of time they just block it completely, which isn't convinient (it's the time everyone wants to use it). (They should do it after check out at 11.)

Great place, apart from the low ceilings in the bathrooms. I kept hitting my head!

This place is the nicest place ive been to yet on my trip a cross europe. Free sangria, fresh crepes in the morning, theres a guitar an theres always good music playing. Thank you guys, I really enjoyed my stay!

I had a perfect stay there! Great location

The hostel was good value for money. I expected the deluxe-room to be a bit of a higher standard (cleaner, more modern) but I slept well and have no complaints. The staff are very helpful and will go to great lengths to help you out.

You were all wonderful and I loved staying Many many thanks. NB I made my plane on time - thanks for breaking the door down for me! - you are all heroes Very best wishes and I hope to be back soon

• 5th Nov 2014

Very nice and patient staff. The breakfast is good and the location is great.

Thank you so much! Staff, location and breakfast truly make the diference when choosing a hostel! ;-) We loved having you here. Safe trips and see you next time in Lisbon.

Great location and really friendly staff. Plus really good breakfast (included)!

Thanks a lot! We'll be here waiting for your next visit with delicious breakfast and night events! All the staff says hi and wishes you safe trips!!