Goodnight Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua dos Correeiros 113, 2nd, Lisbon, Portugal

1964 Total Reviews

what a great hostel! juan and piotr made me feel at home and i had some great nights with piotr. would gladly recommend this hostel to anyone!

Thank you so much! It's known that our staff knows how to have fun! See you soon!

This hostel was just fantastic. The staff really made my experience, always answering questions and giving recommendations. My only complaint is that it was noisy. The walls were paper thin, do you could almost hear the conversation in the room next to you. Otherwise, great food, facilities and people.

• 3rd Nov 2013

Dear guest, thanks for your comment. It helped us to improve. We already made changes in the rooms. Hope you come back again!

Super cool hostel. Magnetic key cards for doors, clean bathrooms, great crepes for breakfast, easily accessible to sites and metro. Would stay here again.

1-Dont forget to bring your own lock 2-There is no elevator, but little exercise wont kill anyone :) Besides them, everything was very good; location, athmosphere, helpful and friendly staff, cleanliness, pancakes in mornings, soups at evenings .. etc.

• 2nd Nov 2013
  • Turkey

Dear guest, thanks for your lovely feedback. We have locks! you can get them from reception. :-) And the stairs help to keep us young! Hope to see you soon!

I felt at home immediately. Really appreciate the gracious and ever-so-friendly and cheerful staff! There was soup every night, free homemade pancakes in the morning and a very comfortable lounge. My friends and I enjoyed our stay very much. Thank you Goodnight! (:

Staff here are great, very helpful and friendly. The pancakes for breakfast are a nice change from regular hostel breakfasts!

the room, the beakfast, the living room, the location, the other people : everything was great

• 29th Oct 2013

We definitely liked your hostel ! That was great. WQe had a great welcomed, staff was just perfect. Location is amazing. Only good comments

• 29th Oct 2013

The hostel is very well situated and the staff is very friendly and helpful. The room was good but it was a little hot so I can`t imagine how it is in summer. It is a grate place to stay in Lisbon and I would definitely stay there again.

Awesome time! Joao was amazingggggg! I'm in love. And the soup every night was a huge plus.

1 2 Next » last »