Goodnight Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua dos Correeiros 113, 2nd, Lisbon, Portugal

My one complaint is that the bed was a bit uncomfortable where you can feel the metal springs. When this is improved I'd give the place a 100%. Very good nonetheless with friendly and helpful staff. Thank you!

• 8th Sep 2014

Thank you for your review. We are taking care of the bed :-) Safe trip and keep in touch. All the staff says hi!

Breakfast is amazing! They have really good pancakes. Also, the hostel is well located.

Thank you so much! Daiane will be very proud of your comments! She makes really good pancakes! And the dinner is perfect too! ;-) Safe trips and visit us again!

Great staff, great location, great people!

And great guests! ;-) We loved having you here! See you next time in Lisbon. Safe trips dear friend.

One of the best hostels I stayed at. Great location with lots of shops and restaurants nearby and a 5 minute walk to the metro and bars. Staff were very friendly, funny and helpful. No laundry but there is a laundry 10 minute walk away. Loved the free Sangria nights, pancakes for breakfast and organised free walking tour.

Wow! We can see you had goodtimes in Lisbon! That's all we want! Good to know you joined our events and that all the staff took good care of you. Keep in touch!

BEAUTIFUL

thanks!! :-) One amazing word from amazing guests! :-)

Great staff, great ambience, amazing people and very good location ! I really loved my stay :)

• 1st Sep 2014

Thank you so much! We loved having you here! See you next time in Lisbon and safe trips! :-)

A good, clean hostel in an excellent location in the centre of Lisbon. The pancake breakfast and sangria nights make it a very sociable hostel, great for meeting people. The staff are amazing and really make this one of the best hostels I have stayed at.

• 31st Aug 2014

The staff was extremely friendly and made me feel very welcome. My only problem was that I was confused by how to get into the hostel at first, because you must push a button and wait for someone to buzz you in. This does, however, make for a more secure hostel, which I appreciated.

My friend and I had a pleasant stay in Goodnight Lisbon. Good security, nice breakfast (although coffee and juice were powdered), and friendly staff. When we were there, there seemed to be a lot of very young (fresh out of high school) travelers. Free Sangria every night was a nice touch. My biggest qualm was that the wifi was not good. I didn't get a signal at all in my bedroom and had to connect to a neighboring network when I was downstairs. Other than that, it was very lovely!

Best hostel I've been in hands down, it ticks all the boxes but it was the staff that made it so special! Gui really helped shape my holiday in Portugal and his advice really went a long way and lasted long after Lisbon, Laura was a well of good advice on food, Fado and how to have a good time. I wish I could remember the name of the rest of the staff so I could give them proper kudos since they really made me feel at home; from good conversation, information and microwave cake recipes. The best

Staff were amazing and so helpful! The hostel itself is quite small and homey. However I've been to other hostels in Lisbon which have a better atmosphere. Location is perfect and it's clean. Expect to walk up many flights of stairs and there is no wifi in the bedrooms!

It would be better to have wifi in the room.

Thank u for having me!

I definitely recommend staying at Goodnight Lisbon Hostel! The rooms and common areas are kept very clean, and the location is wonderfully central (without being noisy). The staff were also a real highlight, and we had some fantastic recommendations for places to eat/drink/see by Joana (thank you!!) The included breakfast is also a plus, and there are plenty of deals like sangria happy hour to be enjoyed in the common room :) A great hostel!

The best part of this hostel, besides its great location and bedrooms with a perfect view, is the staff! They were very very friendly, making us really feel at home.

Excellent location of the hostel, professional and friendly staff, nice atmosphere, clean and comfortable.

• 19th Aug 2014
  • Poland

Amazing location and staff! Very fun stay!

This is a great hostel for relaxing. The atmosphere is laid back, and the hosts are very helpful. The facilities are great and the breakfasts are better than what other hostels provide (just toast). The wifi works alright in the rooms. The lounge area is a little small so there was never a large group dynamic. Overall, I enjoyed my stay in this relaxing Lisbon hostel.

This place was a nice, cozy hostel. It was never loud and had a relaxing feel to it. The host were nice and helpful, and this was everything you could ask for an accomodation. It's in the center of Lisbon, a few minutes walk from Praca do comercial. Definitely not a party hostel, but a warm welcoming place to stay in Lisbon.

Good hostel, clean, lots of stairs if you are in the highest floors.