Goodnight Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua dos Correeiros 113, 2nd, Lisbon, Portugal

2060 Total Reviews

Lovely hostel, super stylish furnitures , perfect location and amazing multilingual staff. I will definitely go back there next time I spend some time in Lisbon: the hostel is both central and quiet, staff is devoted and extremley helpful (don't hesitate to ask for local tips) and rooms are decorated with taste.. Highly recommended!!

• 25th Jun 2014

wow! Thanks! We have an amazing staff, whiling to help and give nice tips for Lisbon. :-) Safe trips and see you next time in Lisbon.

An amazing Hostel, in my opinion one of the best I've experienced so far. The staff is so welcoming, the location is perfect and the room cost is very competitive. You won't regret your stay at Goodnight Hostel! Regards Olivier from Switzerland

• 24th Jun 2014
  • Switzerland

Wow! Thank you so much! All the staff says hi ;-) Loved having you here. Goot times in Lisbon.

Staff were very friendly and helpful

Dear guest, thank you so much for your review! All the staff says hi! See you next time in Lisbon. Safe trips!

Fantastic hostel- I'd recommend it to anyone- some of the best staff I've come across, accomodating, sincere- felt more like I was staying at a friends place then a hostel. Plus, homemade pancakes for breakfast!

Thank you so much for your nice review! :-) We really want you to feel at home and enjoy our city! See you next time in Lisbon!

Wonderful location, nice and very friendly staff, good beds and very good breakfast! i like that you have the free guiding tour every day! Keep up the good work!

• 21st May 2014
  • Norway

Extremely friendly and helpful staff. Best free hostel breakfasts I´ve encountered in Europe. Clean and great value for money. Common areas are spacious and charming. Very impressed, would recommend to anyone traveling to Lisbon.

1 2 3 Next » last »