Goodnight Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua dos Correeiros 113, 2nd, Lisbon, Portugal

It was the first time of my life to stay in a hostel. I was very pleased for cleanliness & staff who had helped me about the city. The location is very central that you can reach to metro and other transportations.

• 7th Aug 2014
  • Turkey

Thanks! We loved having you here. Our staff loves to help and they really know all about the city: what to visit, how to go, where to eat, where to relax ...or have fun ;-) See you next time in Lisbon!

The hostel was in excellent location really close to Baixa - Chiado metro stop. That means you're really close to shops, nightlife and monuments. Our 4-bed room was really small but the toilet facilities were really good.

This hostel was in a great location, right in the center of the city. It was clean and nicely decorated, with friendly staff. The breakfast was the best that I've ever received in a hostel! My only complaint is that there was no toilet paper in any of the bathrooms from around 9pm until the next morning. I'm sure this is a rare occurrence but something staff should keep in mind! I would definitely recommend this hostel :)

Thank you so much for your review. We apologize for the paper situation. As you said, this never happened before, and for sure, it will never happen again. :-) We are waiting for your next visit, with extra, extra breakfast: pancakes, fruit, salad, bread, butter, jam, juice, tea, milk... etc! ;-) Safe trip! See you next time in Lisbon!

This is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. The staff make the place. They are so friendly and create an awesome family atmosphere. Stay here and you won't regret it. Great location as well. Central to everything.

Love this place it was a pleasure

Hello guys the youth hostel, passing through Lisbon goodnight hostel was amazing, the hostel staff treats you very well, indicates various places to meet, and the night everyone gathers to listen to music,chat and eat some snacks that prepares hostel; and beyond the hostel has a great location looks like you're with family.

Dear guest, thanks for your review! We loved having you here, and joining all our hostel events. Safe trips and see you next time in Lisbon.

Amazing! GUI who worked there was helpful, accommodating, knowledgable and fun! From the time you walk in you are greeted and you feel you belong there! Thanks guys!!

Wow, thanks a lot! We loved having you here. ;-) Its good to know that our team took really good care of you! See you next time in Lisbon :-)

This is the best hostel I have stayed in. I stayed in a dorm and a private and they were both great. The staff were very friendly and welcoming and always happy to answer a question. Thanks!

Great place. Great people. Good vibes. Nice lay out. Every night they had something little one. Like dinner or chorizo and sangria. Was like a little family. The breakfast was awesome. And the staff was great especially the lady that did all the cooking. Really good cool and seemed to enjoy it.

Friendliest hostel I've ever stayed at.

I had such a great stay. Great hostel and lovely staff. It felt like home for a few days.

• 25th Jul 2014

Thank you! ;-) We loved having you here and now we are more than happy knowing you felt like home! Safe trips and see you next time in Lisbon! The sun is shining and inviting for the river tour and the castle tour! ;-)

Excellent WI-FI, some of the best staff I've ever met at a hostel, comfortable beds, great atmosphere! Easily some of the best days I've had around Europe, I was well depressed when I left!

Thanks a lot for your nice review! :-) We are really proud of our amazing staff. They love to help and to make you feel at home! :-) We will be here waiting for your next visit!

Great staff, felt welcomed from the first minute I stepped in. Gue is the man

:-) Thanks! We really want you to feel at home! All the staff says hi. Safe trips and see you next time in Lisbon!

Fantastic hostel. The free breakfast is incredible, great free Wifi, and I had the pleasure of staying in the prototype bed which was very cool and nice.

Amazing breakfast and the staff are really friendly!

Dear guest, thanks! Good to know you loved our delicious breakfast and pancakes! :-) All the staff says hi and send you a good lisbon hug!

The hostel is really good, well located and charming. They are redecorating everything but some rooms are still very old. Staff is helpful.

Dear guest thanks for your words. They mean a lot to us. We are redecorating and improving everything! ;-) Next time in Lisbon you'll be surprised! The staff sends you a "Lisbon hug" ;-)

We backpacked through several countries for a month and of all the places we stayed this was definitely the best! Staff was very helpful and friendly, they even helped us after their shifts were over. Special shout-out to Gui and Sophie! The location is right in the middle of Lisbon, which is perfect for getting around easily. The free breakfast, breads and pancakes etc, was delicious. There was only a small hiccup where we had to stay in different rooms the first night, but it was quickly fixed

Staffs are very nice. Their homemade pancake is very good and you can choose your flavor or even order how crispy you prefer. Having breakfest in one big table is very easy to meet friends too.

Small but comfy rooms. Restrooms are ok. Guests in all ages and there is always room for a spontanous Party in the beautiful living room.

Thanks you so much! Happy to know you felt the good atmosphere of the Hostel! :-) Our staff loves to have fun with guests ...dancing and playing guitar! See you next time in Lisbon!

Super friendly Staff with excellent advice and common sense approach!

• 18th Jul 2014
  • Spain

Thank you for your nice words! Joana, João, Laura, Gui, Daiane and Sara will be more than happy ;-) They al send you a "Lisbon hug" :-) Safe trips and keep in touch!