Goodnight Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua dos Correeiros 113, 2nd, Lisbon, Portugal

The staff was extremely friendly and made me feel very welcome. My only problem was that I was confused by how to get into the hostel at first, because you must push a button and wait for someone to buzz you in. This does, however, make for a more secure hostel, which I appreciated.

My friend and I had a pleasant stay in Goodnight Lisbon. Good security, nice breakfast (although coffee and juice were powdered), and friendly staff. When we were there, there seemed to be a lot of very young (fresh out of high school) travelers. Free Sangria every night was a nice touch. My biggest qualm was that the wifi was not good. I didn't get a signal at all in my bedroom and had to connect to a neighboring network when I was downstairs. Other than that, it was very lovely!

Best hostel I've been in hands down, it ticks all the boxes but it was the staff that made it so special! Gui really helped shape my holiday in Portugal and his advice really went a long way and lasted long after Lisbon, Laura was a well of good advice on food, Fado and how to have a good time. I wish I could remember the name of the rest of the staff so I could give them proper kudos since they really made me feel at home; from good conversation, information and microwave cake recipes. The best

Staff were amazing and so helpful! The hostel itself is quite small and homey. However I've been to other hostels in Lisbon which have a better atmosphere. Location is perfect and it's clean. Expect to walk up many flights of stairs and there is no wifi in the bedrooms!

It would be better to have wifi in the room.

Thank u for having me!

I definitely recommend staying at Goodnight Lisbon Hostel! The rooms and common areas are kept very clean, and the location is wonderfully central (without being noisy). The staff were also a real highlight, and we had some fantastic recommendations for places to eat/drink/see by Joana (thank you!!) The included breakfast is also a plus, and there are plenty of deals like sangria happy hour to be enjoyed in the common room :) A great hostel!

The best part of this hostel, besides its great location and bedrooms with a perfect view, is the staff! They were very very friendly, making us really feel at home.

Excellent location of the hostel, professional and friendly staff, nice atmosphere, clean and comfortable.

• 19th Aug 2014
  • Poland

Amazing location and staff! Very fun stay!

This is a great hostel for relaxing. The atmosphere is laid back, and the hosts are very helpful. The facilities are great and the breakfasts are better than what other hostels provide (just toast). The wifi works alright in the rooms. The lounge area is a little small so there was never a large group dynamic. Overall, I enjoyed my stay in this relaxing Lisbon hostel.

This place was a nice, cozy hostel. It was never loud and had a relaxing feel to it. The host were nice and helpful, and this was everything you could ask for an accomodation. It's in the center of Lisbon, a few minutes walk from Praca do comercial. Definitely not a party hostel, but a warm welcoming place to stay in Lisbon.

Good hostel, clean, lots of stairs if you are in the highest floors.

Perfectly located in a beautiful building in Lisbon centre, I really appreciated the atmosphere and the super-friendly staff!:)

Thank you so much for your review! We loved having you here, and we are very happy to know you loved your stay and our Hostel. Safe travels and see you next time in Lisbon!

Best hostel I've stayed at. Will be returning.

Wow! Thanks a lot! We also have the best guests of the world! ;-) Safe trips, keep in touch! See you next time ion Lisbon.

This place is the best! The staff is very friendly, very helpful, and very fun :D The location is also in the best location, very close to the castle, and shopping place. ...this is the place where i will recommend everyone to stay. I stayed shortly but i met many nice people and still feel like going back there very soon :)

• 11th Aug 2014
  • Thailand

It was the first time of my life to stay in a hostel. I was very pleased for cleanliness & staff who had helped me about the city. The location is very central that you can reach to metro and other transportations.

• 7th Aug 2014
  • Turkey

Thanks! We loved having you here. Our staff loves to help and they really know all about the city: what to visit, how to go, where to eat, where to relax ...or have fun ;-) See you next time in Lisbon!

The hostel was in excellent location really close to Baixa - Chiado metro stop. That means you're really close to shops, nightlife and monuments. Our 4-bed room was really small but the toilet facilities were really good.

This hostel was in a great location, right in the center of the city. It was clean and nicely decorated, with friendly staff. The breakfast was the best that I've ever received in a hostel! My only complaint is that there was no toilet paper in any of the bathrooms from around 9pm until the next morning. I'm sure this is a rare occurrence but something staff should keep in mind! I would definitely recommend this hostel :)

Thank you so much for your review. We apologize for the paper situation. As you said, this never happened before, and for sure, it will never happen again. :-) We are waiting for your next visit, with extra, extra breakfast: pancakes, fruit, salad, bread, butter, jam, juice, tea, milk... etc! ;-) Safe trip! See you next time in Lisbon!

This is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. The staff make the place. They are so friendly and create an awesome family atmosphere. Stay here and you won't regret it. Great location as well. Central to everything.