Goodnight Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua dos Correeiros 113, 2nd, Lisbon, Portugal

Convenient location near metro, Aerobus 1 stop and Rossio Square. Lots of nearby restaurants. Staff was helpful and friendly. The kitchen, dining area and lounge were all small but had the necessaries. The 8 bed female dorm was in the attic essentially--the 6th floor (common area was on 2nd). The metal bunk beds (wiggle and creak) were crammed together. Good lockers but crammed between beds; no tables or chairs. Narrow stairs and low ceiling to enter the room. No wifi in room.

Dear guest thank you for your review. We will make the necessary improvement. We loved having you here. See you next time in Lisbon.

If the WIFI reached the top floor bedrooms and the toilet on the 5th floor had a mirror I would have given 100% Great hostel :-)

Dear guest thanks for your review. We had problems with wifi on the top floor but we are taking care of this now. Safe trips and see you next time in Lisbon

Very good hostel.

Thanks! We loved having you here. Safe trips and visit us next time in Lisbon.

My one complaint is that the bed was a bit uncomfortable where you can feel the metal springs. When this is improved I'd give the place a 100%. Very good nonetheless with friendly and helpful staff. Thank you!

• 8th Sep 2014

Thank you for your review. We are taking care of the bed :-) Safe trip and keep in touch. All the staff says hi!

Breakfast is amazing! They have really good pancakes. Also, the hostel is well located.

Thank you so much! Daiane will be very proud of your comments! She makes really good pancakes! And the dinner is perfect too! ;-) Safe trips and visit us again!

Great staff, great location, great people!

And great guests! ;-) We loved having you here! See you next time in Lisbon. Safe trips dear friend.

One of the best hostels I stayed at. Great location with lots of shops and restaurants nearby and a 5 minute walk to the metro and bars. Staff were very friendly, funny and helpful. No laundry but there is a laundry 10 minute walk away. Loved the free Sangria nights, pancakes for breakfast and organised free walking tour.

Wow! We can see you had goodtimes in Lisbon! That's all we want! Good to know you joined our events and that all the staff took good care of you. Keep in touch!

BEAUTIFUL

thanks!! :-) One amazing word from amazing guests! :-)

Great staff, great ambience, amazing people and very good location ! I really loved my stay :)

• 1st Sep 2014

Thank you so much! We loved having you here! See you next time in Lisbon and safe trips! :-)

A good, clean hostel in an excellent location in the centre of Lisbon. The pancake breakfast and sangria nights make it a very sociable hostel, great for meeting people. The staff are amazing and really make this one of the best hostels I have stayed at.

• 31st Aug 2014

The staff was extremely friendly and made me feel very welcome. My only problem was that I was confused by how to get into the hostel at first, because you must push a button and wait for someone to buzz you in. This does, however, make for a more secure hostel, which I appreciated.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »