Goodnight Vondelpark Reviews

Overtoom 515, Amsterdam, Netherlands

It was a great little place; with a beautiful big room, clean bathroom and a wonderful little roof terrace. Sebastian was super too - really helpful and welcoming. Would definitely stay here again :)

• 22nd Jun 2015

The room was very comfortable, very clean and it had the right amount of space, nicely decorated and with a homey feel. Sebastian was very kind, helpful and thoughtful, he gave us tips on what to see and what to watch out for as well. I really enjoyed staying in this hostel, and we were always comparing this one to the others we would stay at. Connection to the city is awesome! I recommend this hostel!!! 10/10!!

I have no complaints about my stay here, the staff were very friendly the room was very clean and the facilities were above average really. Security was not and issue and the tram stop was right outside the hostel door. Even thoigh its abit out of the centre of Amsterdam, this was not a major issue - literally 2 minutes on the tram which is the main method of transport. Very happy with this accomodation would recommend.

Sebastian was sick and hostel was at a chaos... The substituting guy transferred us to another hostel and was very nice and helpful.

• 1st Jun 2015
  • Finland

We had a very good time. It was a pleasure chatting with Sebastian. Thank you ;)

• 30th May 2015

It was an apartment shared with the owner , she was very nice , so was her dog . Just a few tram stops away from why you come to Amsterdam .. (The canals of course). All and all loved my stay here

Although the guy that introduced us to the room was really nice and polite, the other guy to whom we paid the bill made an awkward comment about our country. We found that extremely unprofessional.

• 16th May 2015
  • Greece

My associate sincerely did not mean to offend you in any way with this political/financial subject. He even added he was just joking but we're sorry it made you feel bad. We feel our hospitality is more genuine with this personal touch but we are not in any way prejudiced against any coutry. We hereby declare we absolutely love: olives, islands, feta, these colorfull boats, Plato, ouzo, breaking plates after dinner, the Akropolis, sirtaki!! #GREECE-RULES#

I had booked the room as it was showing available in the system. But I got an email stating that there was no room available at the very last moment. It had become difficult for me to arrange for another accommodation. Also I have still not received my advance back.

• 7th May 2015
  • India

Paid for 4 person private room and were provided with a 6 person private so we had plenty space. Our room had a roof terrace accessible via the bathroom which was perfect for relaxing in the sun. We also arrived hours before check in time and Sebastian allowed us to stay in our rooms even though they weren't quite ready. Great location and the bedroom and bathroom were both very clean. Sebastian was extremely helpful and accommodating too. Thanks so much for a great stay!

• 2nd May 2015
  • Scotland

Perfect situation - good beds - enough space for 4 adults in the bedroom and in the bathroom - warm welcome by the owner

Cool little hostel, Staff is sooo nice! The only problem we ran into was that they don't have a kitchen, besides that my group and I had a wonderful stay.

Me and my friends had a party organized in Ansterdam. We finally found this accommodation and we are all happy we did. It's one of the better and cheaper options if you think about the location and the price. We stayed in a four bed room and it was fine for us. This hotel looks more like a typical Amsterdam house. The bathroom is spacious and the room is nice too. And the owner is super friendly and helpful. We will definitely use this accommodation again for our next party in Amsterdam.

• 6th Apr 2015

It was great! Me and my family enjoyed it very much!The room was very cosy and clean! Sebastian was very polite and took care of every little detail to make our stay really comfortable and pleasant! The location is very good: 10-15 minutes walking to the Museumplein. A tram that goes directly to the center stops just in front of the door!

• 4th Apr 2015
  • Bulgaria

Everything was really nice about Goodnight Vondelpark. Sebastian is a really wonderful host and will surely try to make your stay as comfortable as he can. Getting around is easy using tram N 1 and the rooms and bathrooms are clean and tidy. Would surely recommend.

Great hospitality; very friendly host who wasn't fussed about check-in and check-out times. Great location (tram stop right in front of the door), we did need the house number to find where it was (the only thing visible from the street is a door) but once we did we were very happy. Hostel is small-scale which was nice, and the rooms were comfortable and clean. Only thing that I missed was a bin in the room (there wasn't one in the toilet either which is inconvenient for women).

• 21st Mar 2015

Sebastian was extremely nice and gave great advice on things to do around Amsterdam. Also, the tram stop was right outside the front door and just an easy 10 minute ride to major attractions. I definitely recommend staying here!

Sebastian was great, very friendly and helpful! Very nice hostel on a good quiet street but also very close to the city center. Amazing bathroom upstairs, the best one we have seen so far. I would definitely recommend it.

• 6th Feb 2015