Goodtime Beach Hostel Reviews

South Sairee Beach, Koh Tao, Thailand

I spent three weeks travelling around the south of Thailand and this hostel was by far my favourite!! Such a clean hostel, well airconditioned, and the staff were very helpful at finding activities to do on koh tao. I would definately come back!

staying here because of the location which is right in front of sairee beach. Easy to access for partying and good sunset on the beach. They provide you locker with a key which is nice to keep your valuables, would be nice if breakfast included as they charged a little more than average price of hostels in Koh Tao, but its all paid off with good atmosphere, easy to meet people and nice staff who work there.

Everything was good, but with that price I supposed at least the towel was included.

I moved to this hostel because it advertised wifi and 24 hour air conditioning... I was severely disappointed as soon as I arrived. The room never really got cold and the wifi was so bad that Id have to walk down the street to a bar to use their wifi. Locations a bit out of the central part but there are some good bars nearby. Beds are comfortable, not sure Id stay here again though.

I used to stay in this hostel for two times. I think it is good location and convenient. Staff is not helpful and also rude to customers. If i can find another hostel close to the beach, i will not stay here surely.

Really nice and well organised Hostel.

Staff is incredibly cool, friendly and super helpful. They know so much about the island. Dorm rooms are superb, beds are comfy and the location is perfection - literally ON the beach + in walking distance to whatever you might fancy. Aircon can not be adjusted in dorm rooms and can seem quite chilly - nothing major though. We had an incredible couple of days and I'll definitely stay at "goodtime" if I ever return to Koh Tao. 1

A good place if you like to be in the middle of everything, close to the beach, restaurants and bars. A little bit to much noise from the street for us

PROS: awesome location. Rooms are cleaned daily. CONS: no common area except the restaurant/bar, but you have to buy something to sit there. Wifi is TERRIBLE. Location is amazing but this place is so overpriced for what you get. And BED BUGS. I told the guy at reception and he said "if you bring me a bed bug from your bed then we will change your mattress" (they're impossible to find). He also said they look like mosquito bites, but a pharmacist in Koh Samui has confirmed they are bed bug bites