Goodtime Beach Hostel Reviews

South Sairee Beach, Koh Tao, Thailand

Amazing staff. Clean rooms. Awesome location. Book it.

Good hostel, but minor adjustments needed. Wifi didn't work in the rooms the whole time we were there, so advertising that there is wifi in all rooms is false. We were forced to sit outside the reception one evening to use the wifi. Air con was far too cold and fan did not work. But good location and nice rooms with individual plugs and lockers.

Very clean and nice staff!

• 21st Jul 2015

It was a great place. Not difficult to find, right next to the bars so the noise was a bit loud at night. However the staff was very helpful and friendly. Unfortunately the thing with being next to the beach is that sand is everywhere.In the beds, and all over the room. Another thing that was unsettling is that they require a 1000BHT for a key deposit. She specifically says that the key is only 100BHT. And some girls just gave their passports, so that's a bit unfair I think.

Good hostel, right on the beach and near the main town. Really near all the beach bars. Staff were really welcoming and helpful. The have a restaurant but no other social area. Good activities available through Goodtimes Adventures and you get a discount for staying!!

Goodtime was in a good location for going out, lots of restaurants and bars near by, however can be a little noisey if you're not going out. Rooms were cleaned each day which was good. The shower in our room wasn't very powerful so was sometimes hard to get all the sand off yourself. Other than that I can't fault the rooms. Staff are so lovely, will help you with anything. I'd go back for them alone! Also if you stay here you get a discount at Goodtime Adventures, they're amazing!!

• 6th Jul 2015

Had a great stay here. Lots of good bars and restaurants nearby, plus you get a small discount at their travel shop, where we booked a full day of activities and had an awesome time!

I spent three weeks travelling around the south of Thailand and this hostel was by far my favourite!! Such a clean hostel, well airconditioned, and the staff were very helpful at finding activities to do on koh tao. I would definately come back!

staying here because of the location which is right in front of sairee beach. Easy to access for partying and good sunset on the beach. They provide you locker with a key which is nice to keep your valuables, would be nice if breakfast included as they charged a little more than average price of hostels in Koh Tao, but its all paid off with good atmosphere, easy to meet people and nice staff who work there.

Everything was good, but with that price I supposed at least the towel was included.

I moved to this hostel because it advertised wifi and 24 hour air conditioning... I was severely disappointed as soon as I arrived. The room never really got cold and the wifi was so bad that Id have to walk down the street to a bar to use their wifi. Locations a bit out of the central part but there are some good bars nearby. Beds are comfortable, not sure Id stay here again though.

I used to stay in this hostel for two times. I think it is good location and convenient. Staff is not helpful and also rude to customers. If i can find another hostel close to the beach, i will not stay here surely.

Really nice and well organised Hostel.