Fabulous 645 Total Reviews
Fabulous 645 Total Reviews
Goodtime Beach Hostel Located at South Sairee Beach, , Koh Tao.
Thailand
Koh Tao 84360 South Sairee Beach
86% 645
10.0918921 99.8276070
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 25-30
27th Nov 2016

I had the best time at goodtime hostel! All the staff are incredibly friendly and helpful, and I met some great people. Rooms are comfortable and clean with safe lockers. You share a bathroom but I didn't have any problems and the water pressure was fine. The bar/restaurant serves decent food and looks out onto the beach. The hostel is 15-20 mins from the pier and 5-10 from most of the bars and restaurants but there are some by the hostel. The dive school attached to the hostel is also great.

21st Nov 2016

I had a pleasant stay and would definitely recommend. Staff was awesome, they went out of her way to make me feel comfortable (thanks Valerie :) It was a pity they had the bar downstairs closed due to mourning period extension at Kho Tao, but I still had a good time. The beach and the rock in front of the hostel are perfect to watch the sunset. The dorms and bathrooms are big and the beds are very comfortable with A/C.

• Hungary, All Male Group, 25-30
21st Nov 2016

It's located on a beautiful beach, the view from the rooms and from the bar is breathtaking. Clean hostel, friendly staff.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
21st Nov 2016

We stayed at Goodtime Adventures because I was doing my Open Water Dive Course with them. We booked a private room. It was pretty clean (only when we first arrived), AC worked well and there was a fan for extra cooling, however there was no in room safe. I am little bit of a diva when it comes to smell though. The bathroom seemed clean but there was this funky, incessant odor about it. All in all, good for price and discounted Dive Course when you stay with them.

• Finland, Male, 18-24
17th Nov 2016

I was supposed to stay here for only 4 nights but ended up staying over a week.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
17th Nov 2016
4.6

This place looks nothing like the pictures provided! We did not enjoy our stay here at all! The location is perfect on the beautiful beach but that's the only thing this place has going for it. Our room had no curtains to block the sunlight out in the morning, the shower was broken, &there was an awful smell coming from the bathroom. Our AC was also broken, it was broken on the coldest setting (which I guess is better than the AC not working at all) but it was freezing! Stay somewhere else!

Dear guest, we can't stop laughing at your review so I can't even be angry with this poor rating. There ARE curtains in the room, you just need to pull them down. There IS an AC remote to control the temperature in the room. And the shower is NOT broken, you just need to switch the water heater from "off" to "on" position. So well, next time when you will travel without your parent's supervision, don't be shy to come down and ask for help if you are struggling with such simple things. Our staff are always there for you willing to help with any questions (for example to explain that an AC can be controlled with a remote! Unbelievable, right?) Safe travels love

16th Nov 2016

Had an awesome time staying here. It was quite than usual due to recent events but regardless was amazing. The staff was awesome, very helpful and always want you to have a good time. Loved waking up, hitting the beach and sitting down for some of their awesome food. By far best food I've had at a hostel restaurant. Going to ko tao definitely recommend staying here. You'll have a good time :) -Tammi

• Argentina, Male, 31-40
11th Nov 2016

Had a blast, thanks team!

• England, Male, 25-30
26th Oct 2016

Really good location for hotel if you are looking for a party hostel as you will it be going to sleep until the music stops! Apart from that very good value for money and great location!

19th Oct 2016
7.1

didn't have the great experience. Midshower Water tank ran out manager let me use her shower but that ran out so I had to again go downstairs naked covered in conditioner. She said she'd call the repair man but not clue how long that'd take. I had to walk across the street in a towel to get bottled water to finish rinsing my hair. I felt like that would've been the least she could've provided and not grumpy when I asked to be refunded my last night so I could move not trying to get comps