Goodtime Beach Hostel Reviews

South Sairee Beach, Koh Tao, Thailand

Everything was good, but with that price I supposed at least the towel was included.

I moved to this hostel because it advertised wifi and 24 hour air conditioning... I was severely disappointed as soon as I arrived. The room never really got cold and the wifi was so bad that Id have to walk down the street to a bar to use their wifi. Locations a bit out of the central part but there are some good bars nearby. Beds are comfortable, not sure Id stay here again though.

I used to stay in this hostel for two times. I think it is good location and convenient. Staff is not helpful and also rude to customers. If i can find another hostel close to the beach, i will not stay here surely.

Really nice and well organised Hostel.

Staff is incredibly cool, friendly and super helpful. They know so much about the island. Dorm rooms are superb, beds are comfy and the location is perfection - literally ON the beach + in walking distance to whatever you might fancy. Aircon can not be adjusted in dorm rooms and can seem quite chilly - nothing major though. We had an incredible couple of days and I'll definitely stay at "goodtime" if I ever return to Koh Tao. 1

A good place if you like to be in the middle of everything, close to the beach, restaurants and bars. A little bit to much noise from the street for us

PROS: awesome location. Rooms are cleaned daily. CONS: no common area except the restaurant/bar, but you have to buy something to sit there. Wifi is TERRIBLE. Location is amazing but this place is so overpriced for what you get. And BED BUGS. I told the guy at reception and he said "if you bring me a bed bug from your bed then we will change your mattress" (they're impossible to find). He also said they look like mosquito bites, but a pharmacist in Koh Samui has confirmed they are bed bug bites

It was one of the best hostels I stayed in! You can't ask for a better location! The staff are the best, everyone I met will go out of their way to make your stay enjoyable. Unfortunately I did not have the time to do any of the diving courses offered by Goodtime Adventures guess I just HAVE to come back! thanks great stay!

bed bugs... i had to change hostel....

Very friendly staff

The staff were friendly and helpful. I stayed 4 nights and 3 days out of 4 the shower was cold. The internet was very frustrating as was not constant but if you went to the cafe and told staff they would reset the switch and it worked much better but for the first two days it was a real problem. It is in a very good spot very close to all amenities and the beach of course. I will add once again that during my time all the staff Thai and British were very friendly and helpful.

For the price you can get so many better hostels in my opinion. yes it is right on the beach is why the price is so high but sort of out of town. for half the price you can be right in town and a short 2min walk to the beach with a more social vibe. very chill atmosphere not a good social common area.

Love to be right on the beach when i wake up, and thats excatly what u get in Goodtime beach hostel. Really clean and u can do so many things with Goodtime Adventures, diving, rock climbing, or some other things u like,...

Female dorm was spacious and clean. Good location, dives shop all around , staff helpfull , Beach is not the nicest one