8.5
Fabulous 683 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 683 Total Reviews
Goodtime Beach Hostel Located at South Sairee Beach, , Koh Tao.
Thailand
Koh Tao 84360 South Sairee Beach
85% 683
10.0918921 99.8276070
    Rooms available

• Mexico, Female, 25-30
15th Jan 2017

We had the best time at Goodtime. Location was ideal, and the bar downstairs was always fun (although I wouldn't advise staying here if you want to go to sleep early, bc the music is loud every night). The Sunday Fun Day booze cruise was a blast — I'd recommend it. The staff was very nice and fun, and will definitely go that extra mile for their guests (thanks, Idaho!). Hope to come back at some point in life. Missing Koh Tao already.

• Ireland, Female, 18-24
14th Jan 2017

Such a lively experience. Always people to talk to and the staff are really friendly. Rooms are average and wifi isn't great in the rooms but it's good in the cafe/bar. Located on the beach in the middle of all bars, clubs and fire shows. Looking forward to going back already!

• England, Female, 18-24
14th Jan 2017

Loved my time here! I walked from the pier and took about 25 minutes (with a rucksack on). The staff are so friendly, it has a great atmosphere. The Goodtime Adventures next door took me on my first try dive and my instructor was awesome! Right on the beach- have to request a beach view room if you want one. Music goes on until 1ish but didn't bother me. Lots of restaurants and bars to see. A few doors down to the right they can arrange your ferry. Wanted to stay longer!

7th Jan 2017

Everyone was super nice and helpful. The hostel is right on the beach which makes it a little more expensive but the perfect location. The adventure center was also very helpful and gave me a great diving experience.

6th Jan 2017
7.1

Can't fault the hostel because I was on Koh Tao when it was storming, but the atmosphere was meh for me. The staff (and guests?) all smoked cigarettes in the common room and the bar next door was very loud. Some people love it just not for me! Ensuite bathroom was pretty nice. Water and wifi don't work during rain/storms. But very nice staff and good food! Rooms are big

Dear guest, thank you for your feedback. As I can see - from your point of view the most horrific and unacceptable situation you had to face in our hostel – dealing with guests and staff members smoking at the bar… Yes, unbearable, insufferable, intolerable – smoking at the bar at the party hostel!!!… Can’t even express how bad I feel about this! I am really sorry! Probably I have to fire all the staff members who would ever again seen with a cigarette (including myself of course!) and obviously check all the guests who would ever be caught with a cigarette at the bar out of the hostel… But in the end of all – if music, smoking, drinking and having fun is not what are you are looking for – I wouldn’t recommend you to book accommodation at the party hostel :) Safe travels and hopefully you will find the perfect place without music, party atmosphere and smoking people. All the best wishes.

• England, Male, 18-24
3rd Jan 2017
6.6

Despite the torrential rain, I still had a great time in Koh Tao. Goodtime was a fun hostel with a good bar and friendly staff and in a super location near bars and restaurants, However I do believe there are better hostels available for the money. Being one of the more expensive hostels I have stayed at whilst in Asia, I was surprised by the distinctively average dorm rooms and the poor security within, with many lockers keys being able to open various other lockers also.

3rd Jan 2017
7.7

Good hostel, 5 minute walk to all the main bars for the pub crawl. Bathrooms smell a bit, but was bearable. Beds are good, had a balcony which was nice too.

• England, Couple, 25-30
31st Dec 2016

If you don't want a party hostel don't come here - it's noisy until about 1/1:30am due to the club below. Rooms are spacious, beds are comfy, shower was amazing and the cafe attached is nice. Not many areas to chill apart from the cafe.

• Thailand, Female, 18-24
31st Dec 2016

I went there for New Year holiday I like this place is so close beach and good location,you can go downstair for party that place's Leo bar or something many restaurants and easy to walk from pier

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
30th Dec 2016

We stayed at Goodtime for only 2 nights and loved every second of it. Perfect location, great drinks, and excellent, friendly staff (special shout out to Jordan, Idaho, Logan, and Julian for making our New Years amazing). Our only regret is not staying longer! Definitely returning for more fun.