Gordon Inn Reviews

17 Gordon st., Tel Aviv, Israel

The staff was very helpful. They went out of their way to answer questions and assist us.

• 15th Jan 2015

Good place. There are several bus to go to train station, airport and Jaffa. We could go easily. Moreover the staff are really helpful. Another good point is the breakfast. There are a lot of different kind croissants, cereals, milk, juices and others. I really recommend this hostel! For the staff, soon I will be back!

typical hostel. its ok.

• 2nd Dec 2014

I stayed 7 days in Gordon Inn and enjoyed the non-touristic season end of november-beginning of dec because neither the hostel nor the beach were overcrowded and the weather with 23-28°C perfect. The hostel did some improvements since my last stay. Nice new staff members, the kitchen is better equipped and the breakfast (included!) has more to offer. Ron is a nice new person in the breakfast staff, has always interesting stories to tell. The WiFi now with routers on every floor.

We found the guys at reception were very helpful.

I loved staying at the Gordon Inn! Everybody there was awesome (staff especially), and the location is seriously unbeatable; I walked everywhere I wanted to go, and the beach is literally 2 minutes away. Free breakfast in the mornings and coffee all day=so freaking awesome. There's a really cool roof space and other places to hang out.

• 10th Aug 2014