Gordon Inn Reviews

17 Gordon st., Tel Aviv, Israel

I loved staying at the Gordon Inn! Everybody there was awesome (staff especially), and the location is seriously unbeatable; I walked everywhere I wanted to go, and the beach is literally 2 minutes away. Free breakfast in the mornings and coffee all day=so freaking awesome. There's a really cool roof space and other places to hang out.

• 10th Aug 2014

Had an amazing time at Gordon Inn. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Definitely recommend to everyone thinking of staying in Tel-Aviv. Justin and Steve were real cool guys, will deffo be back soon.

• 10th Jul 2014
  • Kenya

Great location however our room was really noisy just above a main road. Bathrooms in a poor state of repair - and as a result not very clean, probably difficult to clean. Staff,a couple of nice ones but others inattentive at best. Breakfast nice, bedding nice and clean. Aircon nice and cold! NB Justin nice and helpful.

Average hostel with a good location near the beach and good free breakfast. The staff is friendly and the rooms are clean. Recommend.

Overall, very nice. One of the better hostel breakfasts in terms of quantity - pastries, juice etc. Easy walk to the beach and lots of nearby restaurants.

I have travelled all over Europe, and this is by far the best hostel I have ever stayed at. There were a lot of factors that influenced my decision, but in the end the reason I am writing this review is because of the staff (I have stayed in 30+ hostels, and this is the first time I have ever been compelled to write a review). The staff let me keep my luggage there an entire day after my 1 night stay, let me shower, even called me a cab to get to the airport. BEST HOSTEL EVER.

• 27th Jun 2014

very good, well located (near from the beach and the bus point)

nice location and staff was very helpful. internet works very good in common area but not in the room, showers and toilets were ok, nothing to complain about. good accommodation, I just think that Tel Aviv hostels are a bit overpriced anyway.

We booked a 7 bed dorm

Honestly, i expected something else. The breakfast was disapointing and when we really needed help we didn´t get it, the staff was not helpful at all.

• 25th May 2014
  • Spain

Perfect location for a fair money, breakfast as a bonus:)

Excellent location, lots of bars and restaurants, within walking distance to the city beach. Staff was extremely helpful and friendly, tasty breakfast but a bit dull, same things every day. Could be cleaner, all facilities are rather old and sloppy.

• 20th May 2014
  • Poland

Justin and Sharon were great! There is so many things going on in Tel Aviv! They KNOW this place an If you like to socialize and feel at home I would recommend it highly. Thanks everyone! Mark- USA

• 15th May 2014

Good place to stay. However I was curious why there wasn't any electrical lights in the toilets on the second floor during the night. I thought the staff would regularly check these things and put in new light bulbs. I left the hostel after our second night of no lights .... If I would have stayed longer I would have mentioned it to the staff. In short, check the light bulbs more often in the facilities. I used my flashlight during the night in the toilet.

• 25th Apr 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Honestly, the grungiest hostel I stayed at during my month of traveling. Things were barely just scraping acceptable. The toilet lights didn't work while we were there, so it was kind of impossible to use the toilet late at night.

Good hostel - approachable and helpful reception staff, clean rooms, and located perfectly for walking around the city. Only downside is that A/C wasn't working for us so it was pretty hot and sticky during the nights, staff did try to help but they couldn't get the central system switched on. However, this seems like a one-off rather than a persistent problem - so overall would stay again.