Goreme Country House Reviews

Gaferli Mah. Kaymakli Sok, 5, Goreme, Turkey

We did not even sleep there one night. The guy who picked us up at the station and who had to make our check-in was very unpleasant. He showed no respect to us, specially to me (a girl). It was a very unpleasant experience.

yes this is true your but you come hre a wrong date if you are late it is not my problem please check in rgithe date

Awesome location, next to the center of Goreme village. Helpful staff, good breakfast, cheap and clean rooms. Only negative point are the bathrooms, as the flush sometimes doesn't work.

We asked to take a shower the day we left, and he said no, you need to pay 10TL each, we didn't and then his staff came downstairs and told us that we can take showers. Later he came downstairs and started too yell claiming that I have led my friends to take shower without his notice and asked for money, of course we didn't and made our way. Then he came with a car, stopped in front of us, probably he had a knife and asked for the money again not letting us go. Not safe not cool do not go there!

Yes i agree whatever you said but think about why i did not let you take shower you just try run away without pay and when i cach you you just tald me you wanna take a shower and you back to hostel cours i don t let you and still you did not pay to room cost and you live me this comment this is brazilian way shameful for brazilian You still did not pay for 3 ngithe rom for 4 person thankyou werymuch

We had a great stay. We had the dorm for the first night, but when we got stuck with a VERY loud snorer, they let us change to a private room with no trouble at all. The breakfast was delicious and they helped us out in renting a scooter for the day. Definitely would stay there again.

• 15th Jul 2014

It's a nice place, I liked it very much :) they offer picking you up at the bus station, which is recommendable because it's a bit hard to find ;) but it's centrally located :) really good value for money, nice breakfast :) what I didn't like is that there are no keys/doorcodes at all and there are no towels to rent..

This hostel has been the best value for money that we have found, no joking. The dorm was clean and the breakfast was sooooo good. The owner was willing to provide any information. He suggested a tour for us, and we didn't regret listening to him at all! Downsides: No lockers, so if you worry about valuables this could be a problem. Also, the shower has no separation from the rest of the bathroom, so getting some squeegees to wipe up the floor after use would be great.

View all Goreme Bed and Breakfasts