9.5
Superb 363 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 363 Total Reviews
Gorge View Located at 723 3rd. Street, , Niagara Falls.
USA
Niagara Falls New York 14301 723 3rd. Street
95% 363
43.0951280 -79.0592490
    Rooms available

• Ireland, Female, 18-24
23rd Aug 2016

Nice, clean hostel, friendly staff and the location was brilliant!

• USA, Male, 18-24
20th Aug 2016

The guy who greeted us was amazing. Gave us all the information as we came unprepared. It's just a 20 minute walk to canada. highly recomended.

• Germany, Female, 25-30
19th Aug 2016

One of the best hostels I've been to so far, thanks to its great owner Jef, who would help you with planing your trip at anytime! As it's a very new hostel there is still a lot to do (outdoor facilities, using the rooftop etc.) but the rooms were great, clean and spacious and the location was perfect: only a few min walk to the free shuttle which takes you to all major spots at great falls (the falls are about 15 min walk away). The only thing I would wish: breakfast included at this price :)

• Netherlands, Male, 25-30
19th Aug 2016

Very friendly owner!

• blaser4573
  • England, Male, 18-24
14th Aug 2016

Staff are so friendly and really knowledgeable about the Falls and local area. Great location and chilled out about rules. Couldn't recommend this place highly enough!!

• USA, Female, 18-24
13th Aug 2016
8.0

My stay was great, the owner was very helpful and nice! It was such an easy walk to the Falls and for food! The surrounding neighborhoods are a little sketchy if you are by yourself. Other than that it was great!

• India, Male, 31-40
12th Aug 2016

This was my first stay at a hostel, normally I use hotels only. This time, I was travelling with a friend and did not want to spend too much. I am so impressed that whenever I will travel again, I will consider hostels over hotels if hostels are like this. Such a friendly and nice host as if you met an old friend. The place is impeccably clean with nice facilities and bathroom was very clean too - no smell or spilled water etc. Towels were absolutely clean, new and fluffy. Room clean.

• USA, Male, 25-30
9th Aug 2016

The owner, Jeff, was very accomodating and very friendly. I did an extemely last minute trip up to Niagara Falls and found this place on the day of my trip. Very cheap for the location and convenience! Jeff gave me quite a few suggestions when I checked in and told me places that would be the biggest bang for my buck! I'd definitely come here again if I'm back in the area!

• India, All Male Group, 18-24
6th Aug 2016

You won't find a better place if you want to make new friends and have fun.

So glad you guys had such a good experience here. You were great guests, I hope you get to return in other seasons and see how different each is.

• USA, Female, 18-24
4th Aug 2016

It was my first time traveling alone and also staying in a hostel.I stayed here for a week. There is a free bus near by that takes you around different parts of Niagara. Once I arrived Jeff was there to greet me and recommend different things to do.If you like to hike I would recommend going to whirlpool. You can see the Niagara river up close.I had a great experience here and it's 10 min from niagra falls. People and staff were friendly. Would definitely recommend this place and stay here again