Gorge View Reviews

723 3rd. Street, Niagara Falls, New York, USA

Pretty nice hostel!! Totally recomended to every one. Mary, the housekeeping is such a nice girl!

• 14th Sep 2013
  • Colombia

Value for money

• 31st Aug 2013
  • India

Awesome place

The staff was helpful and extremely friendly. Getting there from the bus stop was a little scary but there were no issues. Loved it!

• 24th Aug 2013

The staff were so helpful and friendly especially when our flight got delayed and it took us forever to get to the hostel.

• 20th Aug 2013

I recommend this hostel to everyone without a hesitation. It is cheap and so clean and new.

I had a great time! :)

• 11th Aug 2013
  • Russia

Hostel was O.K. but not excellent. Price was O.K. but they asked extra fees for all kind of things ( breakfast, bagage storage etc.) which I didn't really like.

Staff is interested in making the area (Niagara Falls) better.

Staff were very pleasant and hostel was well located. It was a little quiet when I stayed here, but hostel had a nice ambiance

It was great place to stay.

• 9th Jul 2013

It was fairly good and friendly staff.

It is a very nice place, and people who work there were very helpfull. I recommend this place to everyone.

• 26th Jun 2013
  • Poland

Perfectly located, 10 minutes walk from Nigara Falls, led by lovable couple, affordable and well-maintained. For the first time in the hostel I met with the fact that my luggage was stored with number in the key-locked room. I highly recommend it!

This place made me feel like home, loved, I totally recommend it!

What a wonderful place. Pretty, clean and big charming rooms compared to other hostels. The staff were so welcoming and helpful. If I'm ever in Niagara Falls again, I Will definetly stay here!

This is a great hostel, wonderfully managed buy a very nice Argentinian couple. It is nicely located in a residential area, which is close to Niagara Falls (15 minutes nice walk), but at the same time a bit far from big hotels and main streets, and because of that is quiet. Facilities are very nice, it is a nice and clean place. In my taste, the only single problem is that all beds have just one blanket each, and I was a bit cold during the night.

A lovely hostel in great condition and great staff.

• 21st May 2013