Superb 328 Total Reviews
Superb 328 Total Reviews
Gorge View Located at 723 3rd. Street, , Niagara Falls.
USA
Niagara Falls New York 14301 723 3rd. Street
94% 328
43.0951280 -79.0592490
    Rooms available

28th Apr 2016

I Was there for couple day And I have had a awesome days! I definitely choose it again.

15th Apr 2016
7.4

A little out of the way, but probably not a big deal for those traveling with a car. Jeff was very helpful and eager to make my stay as easy and enjoyable as possible.

• China, Female, 25-30
12th Apr 2016

Near far the falls and the owner very nice

• Scotland, Female, 41+
11th Apr 2016

Im Debbie from Scotland traveling alone I was treated really well from the owner lots of information maps & help the house is very clean and made really welcome . I loved my stay here My taxi let me down 3am he was so kind and took me so I didn't miss my train fantastic service

• England, Female, 18-24
29th Mar 2016

I would recommend this hostel to anyone! We stayed in the private room and it was great, we saw the dorm rooms too and they looked good as well - spacious and clean. Jeff, the owner, is a top guy! So helpful, knowledgeable about his town and just an overall friendly guy. Location is great, only a short walk to the falls, restaurants and Canada! Just a great place.

So glad you enjoyed your time and even visited Canada. I hope you get a chance to come during the regular tourist season. This year there will be a Free bus that takes you from Gorge View all the way to Lake on Ontario and all 7 state parks plus other points of interest in between. Easily 3 days of exploration down river away from the falls themselves.

28th Mar 2016

The goat was very helpful in showing us everything around. He made the most out of this trip for me

The "goat" was very helpful? Cute I didn't know you knew I am a Capricorn. But helpful is what Gorge View is all about. We try to make everyone's experience the best in Niagara Falls. This summer there will be a bus that provides free transportation from Gorge View all the way to Fort Niagara. That includes 7 different state parks. If you send any friends in the summer season let them know it will take at least 3 days to explore all that will be available for free between the waterfalls and lake.

• Italy, Male, 18-24
26th Feb 2016

Awesome place, would totally recommend it!

Thank you for the AWESOME review. We really appreciate your praise.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
30th Dec 2015

We had a good stay, nice location, host was very nice and helped understand about the placeplace with excellent facilities

Thank you for staying and hope you are enjoying 2016.

28th Dec 2015

The room is very clean and comfortable, now it is winter time not many tourists, but the room keep warm all the day. The host is very nice and friendly, provided all the information I need, I enjoy a lot my stay there.

I'm glad you found everything to you liking. Winter is quiet in the falls but pretty with a fresh snow. I'm glad you were able to visit this time of year.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
17th Dec 2015

Really enjoyed our stay at Gorge View - was in walking distance of Niagara Falls and food options 😀

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. I'm happy you enjoyed your stay and the local restaurants. I hope 2016 is full of more great experiences and cool adventures.