9.5
Superb 336 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 336 Total Reviews
Gorge View Located at 723 3rd. Street, , Niagara Falls.
USA
Niagara Falls New York 14301 723 3rd. Street
95% 336
43.0951280 -79.0592490
    Rooms available

22nd May 2016

Great location, friendly, and helpful staff. The building itself was older but well maintained and clean. Rooms were comfortable and had plenty of space. I'd definitely stay here again in the future.

• USA, Male, 25-30
6th May 2016

Our host was very welcoming the older building has a nice atmosphere.

Thanks for coming and thank you more.... the building gets a little jealous when people give me too much credit and no love for her. She has aged well and she has been exercising so seems to be in better shape every day, I'm glad you sang her praises.

6th May 2016

My friend and I wanted to plan a trip to Niagara Falls for a weekend and stay close enough to the falls that we didn't need to drive. The Gorge View was the perfect location for us as it was only a 5 minute or less walk to the USA falls and a short walk across the bridge to the Canadian side. The "Captain" made us feel very welcome from the moment we checked in and was always available to give us advice and even took us to an overlook to watch fireworks over the falls one evening. Stay here :)

I'm glad you enjoyed the everything. You did such a great job hiking all the trails. You were awesome guests you travel well together I hope to see you in the future.

28th Apr 2016

I Was there for couple day And I have had a awesome days! I definitely choose it again.

Awesome! Glad you enjoyed the stay. It was awesome having you here and it will be more awesome if you are able to return one day during a different season. Now that May is here it's getting warmer and prettier every day plus all the attractions are opening, fire works show every Friday and Sunday now and soon a free trolley to take guests all the way to Lake Ontario and all 7 State parks in between... so if you thought you had an awesome time, I had to tell you but the next few months of guests are going to have a more awesome time.... but truly thank you for staying and sharing your experience.

• China, Male, 31-40
27th Apr 2016

It is my luck to stay in Gorge View. The owner Jeff is very friendly and helpful. With his help, my hiking is wonderful. The hostel is very clean. A big food supermarket is nearby. It is also convenient to take bus to buffalo. I will definitely revisit Gorge view and be very happy to recommend it to my friends.

It was my luck to have you. Glad you enjoyed your stay and found everything. We are pretty proud of our location. It's very central to both the grocery store as well as the falls. While plenty of Hotels are closer to the falls. Very few give you a glimpse of the falls within a few minutes walk. Few give you such a nice beautiful path almost from the front door to the edge of the falls in minutes and no matter what if they are closer to the falls they are farther from the Grocery Story. (That's probably the big secret about our location.)

15th Apr 2016
7.4

A little out of the way, but probably not a big deal for those traveling with a car. Jeff was very helpful and eager to make my stay as easy and enjoyable as possible.

Thank you for providing the feed back. I do wish I could pick the building up and move it closer to the falls. There are plenty of closer hotels but as Hostels go this is as close as you get, but we think the 15 minute walk from the front door to the edge of the falls along the Niagara Gorge makes it worth it so many miss that part of the gorge. More importantly though starting in the Middle of May there will be a free trolley that picks up across the street and will take guests all the way to the end of the rive to Lake Ontario and Back giving you all 7 State Parks along the Niagara Gorge and Lower River without using a car. Sorry you didn't get to enjoy that new amenity.

• China, Female, 25-30
12th Apr 2016

Near far the falls and the owner very nice

Thank you for staying and providing feedback. Was a pleasure having you.

• Scotland, Female, 41+
11th Apr 2016

Im Debbie from Scotland traveling alone I was treated really well from the owner lots of information maps & help the house is very clean and made really welcome . I loved my stay here My taxi let me down 3am he was so kind and took me so I didn't miss my train fantastic service

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay, thank you for taking the time to tell the world about it. I hope the rest of the trip went well for you. The trees are finally starting to get leaves sorry you missed the spring by a few days.

• England, Female, 18-24
29th Mar 2016

I would recommend this hostel to anyone! We stayed in the private room and it was great, we saw the dorm rooms too and they looked good as well - spacious and clean. Jeff, the owner, is a top guy! So helpful, knowledgeable about his town and just an overall friendly guy. Location is great, only a short walk to the falls, restaurants and Canada! Just a great place.

So glad you enjoyed your time and even visited Canada. I hope you get a chance to come during the regular tourist season. This year there will be a Free bus that takes you from Gorge View all the way to Lake on Ontario and all 7 state parks plus other points of interest in between. Easily 3 days of exploration down river away from the falls themselves.

28th Mar 2016

The goat was very helpful in showing us everything around. He made the most out of this trip for me

The "goat" was very helpful? Cute I didn't know you knew I am a Capricorn. But helpful is what Gorge View is all about. We try to make everyone's experience the best in Niagara Falls. This summer there will be a bus that provides free transportation from Gorge View all the way to Fort Niagara. That includes 7 different state parks. If you send any friends in the summer season let them know it will take at least 3 days to explore all that will be available for free between the waterfalls and lake.