Gorge View Reviews

723 3rd. Street, Niagara Falls, USA

I have stayed in many hostels but Gorge view is the best so far. As clean as a five star hotel, friendly staff who help you with everything to make your stay memorable. Bike rental with the city map is superb. They also give discount for restaurants and other activities in Niagara. Bathrooms are always clean and rooms are spacious. Dorms are as good as a single room in a big hotel. Excellent location and excellent value for money. I would definitely return back.

• 24th May 2015
  • Pakistan

Jeff and his hostel are absolutely welcoming, I've spent a great time in Gorge View! Rooms are fully equiped, very clean and comfortable, best value for money in Niagara! Free water, coffee and tea available...bikes also are available to explore the city and the different sightseeings. Jeff is a very friendly and nice person...he is clearly owning a hostel not to make big money but to provide to guests the best experience. Thank you again Jeff, I really appreciated your advices and hospitality!

Awe, I am blushing you are too kind. It was lovely to have you, serious travelers are always a big joy. We will continue improving so don't forget to check on us in a few years and see how much more we have done and enjoy the rest of your travels.

Excellent place to stay. Staff very helpful and informative. Went out of their way to help me find my way around the town and transportation. Very excellent value for money.

We are so thankful for your feedback. We are happy to have met your expectations and hope the rest of your travels go well. We are working hard to improve our 140 year old building. Your praises tell us we have accomplished a lot in the past year and that is motivating to continue working hard for future guests.

staff, location, cleaniess

Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback. We are very glad you enjoyed your stay. I hope your future travels go as well and that you get a chance to revisit in the years ahead, we promise to be even better.

It was the best location to stay on the American side and cross over the bridge with only my passport to see Niagara falls from the Canadian side. Excellent value for money oir such a neat and clean place. There is only a five minute was to Third on Wine ( a restaurant), so glad the manager introduced me to this heaven on earth food made with real love. A must visit. You can stay longer... and you can see other hidden free natural attractions...a wonderful place to rest and see stuff

• 22nd Apr 2015

Thank you so much for the kind review. We're entering our second year and our proud of all our improvements. We are glad you explored and were able to see so much more than most. We hope the rest of your travels go as well.

Really good hostel, I was there with a swiss and french friend and we all were so happy of being there. The guy in the reception was really really nice and all the facilities were working and nice.

• 30th Mar 2015
  • Colombia
  • All Male Group, 18-24

I'm glad you guys enjoyed your stay makes us feel like all the hard work we put into improvement and renovation was worth it. But we'd like to thank you we are always happy when our guests take in the many parks along the Gorge like you guys did.

Great place to stay, was there in the winter, and even though there wasn't anything special on in the area, the owner, Jeff, is friendly and very accommodating in showing what there is to do in town. Highly recommended, if a bit quiet in December.

So true December is quiet i Niagara Falls we receive so few visitors but with snow there is a unique beauty and serenity. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay despite the main attractions not being open. We are taking this slower time to focus on improving our rooms. We have already repainted your room, it is so much brighter! Still it would be brighter with you. Thank you for staying and providing us feedback.

View all Niagara Falls Hostels