Gracia's Home Reviews

Roger de LLuria 147 1º, Barcelona, Spain

Residencia Nuria is an OK hostel. We are low maintenance people, but do appreciate thoughtful service, which we didn't experience here. Maybe it was the language barrier (staff didn't speak English), or the ramshackle state of the hostel. If you stay here, we recommend bringing your own food (cornflakes were provided, but no milk) and soap!

• 8th Jun 2014
  • Greece

My room was filthy when I arrived. Dust everywhere. My feet were black from dirt in the room. There are two shower rooms upstairs. One had a shower with no head and light not working (Could not use at all). The other shower head was also broken. Very very dirty, hair everywhere, no lights or bathroom fans. Pay to use towel. Lady was nice to give me a power adapter but I saw no one cleaning for my whole three day stay. No meal. No milk for tea or instant coffee. Useless.

View all Barcelona Bed and Breakfasts