Graf B&B Reviews

Steengravenweg 11, Berlin, Germany

Things were good and accommodating until we realized how far out of the way it was. We followed the hostel world policy with cancellation for the rest of our reservation. Out host did not follow the policy- I ended up paying much more than I should have, and was screamed at by our host. I was not ok with this. I was there for business and the lack of professionalism was not a good representation.

• 24th Jun 2014

Neat and clean room and bathroom across the hall. With four upstairs bedrooms the scheduling of bathing could be problematic. The room with two single beds also had a private patio with table and chairs and surrounded by trees. The owner was helpful and courteous. Excellent bus service (line 200 to Alexanderplatz and beyond to Zoo) is just two blocks away.

• 27th May 2014