Graffiti L Hostel Reviews

Лиговский проспект, 33-35, St Petersburg, Russia

Best hostel that I ever stayed in. Very professional staff, secure, clean, good located. Don't think, book this hostel and you will be satisfied, for sure.

This is more like a hotel than a hostel. Can't really get to know people. Staff have good English, but they are not helpful. It is a good place to stay for families and friends, but not for single traveller.

They had extra fee of 150 rubles which was not written anywhere...it was the only hostel in Russia that I stayed in with such a fee. And the girl was "nice enough" just to tell me it is not her problem and I have to leave and find another hostel, or just pay the money...it was quite late, so I couldn't go to look for another one, but the way she treated me was not nice at all. When I told her they should put this information on their website she just laughed at me and said ok. Will not reccomend

• 21st Apr 2015