Graffiti Reviews

Carrer D'Arago 527, Barcelona, Spain

Well located, not the most clean but very far from being dirty, super charming staff. Given the price it makes it excellent choice to stay while in Barcelona.

• 13th Apr 2015
  • Serbia

We just need a place to crash after our flight and this was one of the cheapest and near our friend's dorm. It's inside an old apartment building, and our room of 12 was packed and a little stuffy. Definitely a bare minimum place with the necessities. We didn't use or see any kitchen or lounge so no comment. The staff were friendly and it is near a metro which was helpful.

The toilets were in very bad condition. And there was no hot water except for the mornings. There was a silince time but no one enforcing it.

• 27th Mar 2015
  • Pakistan
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Dear guest, We are sorry for the hot water issues during the single night that you stayed with us. This issue is now resolved. We hope to see you again at Graffiti Hostel.

In terms of value for money, no doubt that Graffiti hostel is THE best! Cool location with supermarket and metro, walking from Sagrada Familia. Oh, best was the Napolitana pizzeria recommended by the reception staff! Barcelona is a happening city and I met several interesting fellow travellers at this hostel. The kitchen is pretty great and so are the terraces. Bathrooms are ok and well maintained for the price. Overall excellent fr a week long stay in Barcelona! Regards from India!

The staff were amazingly helpful and wonderful! Absolutely all of them were simply great persons. I miss them all! Ville, Kevin, Sirly, Girts and Laura! I miss you all sooo very much!

• 6th Mar 2015
  • Mexico

Thes stay was definitely worth the money. It was really colse to Sagrada familia, but about an hour away from everything else. The staff was very helpful, and friendly. If you are looking for a cheap place to stay, and do not mind walking or taking public transportation to tourist attractions, you should stay here.

A simple place, but we enjoyed our surprisingly long stay. The price is excellent for budget travellers. We mostly stayed in the 12-bed female form, which was cozy and spacious. The kitchen is rather small, but didn't seem to get overly crowded, plus there's the sunny roof terrace. A large grocery store and metro station just around the corner. The beach is close enough to walk to. The place tends to be quite loud at night, but it's not a problem for nightowls and heavy sleepers like us.

The structure is not the best but the atmosphere is really good! I met lots of amazing people :D another good point is the price and the amazing receptionists :)

• 16th Feb 2015

I have visited this hostel for 4 nights and i was really happy with their services, the staff is just the best one i have ever seen in hostel, location is almost near the centre and sagrada famillia as well the atmosphere is comfortable. Don't think too much just book and go :D

• 5th Feb 2015
  • Austria

It's a simple hostel and would be quite good for the prices offered, but extremely noisy. I stayed 3 nights and I wasn't able to fall asleep before 4AM (2 out of the 3 nights) as there were people slamming doors, chatting loudly, singing and playing loud music. Even the earplugs didn't help at all. Plus I stayed in February and it was quite cold in the rooms. On the other hand, the staff was really helpful and nice. The rooms and facilities were clean and the showers worked really well.

• 30th Jan 2015
  • Czech Republic

We are sorry for the noisiness during your stay. At Graffiti Hostel we are always trying to improve the guest experience. We will take your comments on board. We hope to see you again in the future at Graffiti Hostel.

I was in a female dormitory (8 beds) just above a disco! We could hear everything! Moreover, there was a whole in the wall and we could hear our neighbours.. Nevertheless, for the price paid, it was ok.

Great location, a ten minute walk to the sagrada familia and five minute walk to the metro station which is the best way to get around in barcelona. Tricky to find the hostel though, a bigger sign is required. There is a pub crawl arranged by this hostel and another and there is a balcony and kitchen area to hang out in. However, the beds are insanely uncomfortable and the duvets are not warm enough. For the price though, can't really complain.

Decent hostel, clean, friendly staff. Rooms weren't the best designed. Only two power cords between 8 people and it was located at the door.

I had a good time there, but if there is one thing that is true for graffity it is "you get what you pay for".. i couldnt find a lower hostel and what i got for 8 euros the night was pretty good, not too crowded, single bathroom and showers, i got a key (unfortunately the door was never locked ..) and one can cook in a kitchen. the stuff is very nice and helpful ! of cause it wasnt the most comfortable beds or newest furniture but as i said you get what you paid for.

Everything was was great. especially, staffs was excelent. they help us so much and has smiling face everytime. location little bit far from center. but you can walk metro station that diatance only 1 min.. there was only one bad thing that my bed. you should check the bed which in dublin room and next to window, up floor :)

Stuff was great and it's such a crazy price for such a good hostel! I definitly recommend!

• 8th Jan 2015

Honestly, I would not recomend this hostel to anyone. It is not because I was cheated out our over 15Euro's for two nights I paid for and was lied to about my balance,etc. Should he had given me a copy of the hostel rules and regulation concerning leaving early, then I would have told him,forget about the refund. But since he lied to me and place blame on me, Then, decided to write a poor report on the services at this hostel. Finally, It also should be note that this manager was drunk then.

It was a really cheap hostel and I liked it. Receptionists were the coolest guys on Barça. They are talkative, easy-going and helpful. I really liked the kitchen in which I cooked. The map they gave was also fine. There are no sockets near to bunkbeds. They all were far away to beds and not plenty. There is no wardrobe in the rooms. There are free-lockers on common area. Wi-fi worked fine and the money I paid totaly worthed it! If you are looking for a cheap and comfy hostel, this is it :)

very youthful atmosphere, nice location, our room even had a heater for the cold... the only thing is that when everybody showers the hot water finishes.. besides that its very good and recommendable

Graffiti is in a great location away from La Rambla but still right next to a metro stop so it's easy enough to get anywhere & you're away from all the craziness. I love the atmosphere here, it's so easy to meet other travelers, even if you're traveling alone. I've stayed here multiple times now & had a great experience every time & wouldn't stay anywhere else at this price point.