7.2
Very Good 1,576 Total Reviews
7.2
Very Good 1,576 Total Reviews
Graffiti Located at Carrer D'Arago 527, , Barcelona.
Spain
Barcelona Barcelona 08026 Carrer D'Arago 527
72% 1576
41.4062996 2.1834683
    Rooms available

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
25th Aug 2016
6.0

The Hostel is not as the pictures. I stayed wih a friend in a female room. We had no problem, but when we arrived it was under our expectations. The rooms in our side hadnt keys or lockers at the doors, the only thing that makes it secure is a door with a password, but inside this there are 4 rooms and everyone in this place can get to your room if they want. The lockers stay in this hall and they are really small. The bathroom to this area is also not good, we used the other side. Good location

• Finland, Female, 18-24
19th Aug 2016
5.7

Showers were dirty. The photos only show the good rooms. The lock on our door was broken and anyone could just walk in. I find it ridiculous that you can't use the facilities after check out and the receptionist was quite rude about it. I understand that this is a hostel and they're not always perfect, but I have stayed in hostels with the same price tag and even cheaper that have been more enjoyable places to stay.

• hrich016
  • USA, Female, 18-24
6th Aug 2016
3.7

Dirty, no AC, decent wifi. Says there is AC but there is only a fan. If you plan on staying here in any hot season you'll melt. There is only one bathroom to shower in- only two with a toilet but one is outside of where the rooms are. They were all very dirty and unkept. Not very clean. Uncomfortable beds. One tiny locker for valuable belongings, not any place for luggage. Not even that close to the metro. Overall not a great experience.

• raymondwhite
  • Australia, Couple, 25-30
24th Jul 2016

Excellent vibe. Great place to stay.

• USA, Female, 25-30
23rd Jul 2016
4.9

Awful experience upon arriving! I had an overnight flight. I was exhausted bc hadnt slept. I got to the hostel 830 am and asked if I could please have an early check in..she said no I would have to wait till 1pm. Fine...so I asked her for the wifi. She told me I also couldnt have the wifi password until 1pm. Really?! So...I make my way to the common area and sleep on a bench. She wakes me up and tells me I have to leave and come back at 1pm. All in all rude AWFUL unaccomodati customer service!

Hi Just to clarify that unfortunately, our hostel does not provide early check ins. Guests already staying at the hostel were still sleeping and had not checked out therefore we could not offer you a bed at that time. We offered to store your luggage and apologised for the incovenience and feel we did what we could to accommodate you as best as we could. Having explained our policy to you, you left the hostel then returned a short time later and you then went to the kitchen bench and proceeded to sleep there. While we understand that guests travel to here overnight our website does state check in is after 1pm in order for us to run our hostel smoothly and efficiently. Also our Wifi is for guests that have checked in also. As you saw we have a cosy hostel so as to allow for a comfortable stay for everyone it is for this reason that our hostel has these policies. As you had booked an extra night at our hostel I presume after this that you had no problems with your stay here. Again we apologise for the inconvenience.

• England, All Male Group, 18-24
18th Jul 2016
7.4

Very useful Metro station close (Encants). Staff are friendly and there is a 24 hour reception. Communal kitchen useful but has no oven. It is difficult to eat out cheaply near to the hostel. Bathroom is shared between small number of people but not particularly clean - gritty floor so take flip flops. Room also smelled foul. May have been partly due to hygiene of clientele.

• Argentina, Female, 25-30
7th Jul 2016

The staff was really nice and helpful.

4th Jul 2016

It was great! Every staff was really nice. The manager guy kinda lurked now and then.. Be nice to see him smile too. Rooms clean, kitchen good, patio nice. Easy walk to metro. Agoda is sometimes cheaper to book. Great stay!

• Venezuela, Female, 18-24
21st Jun 2016
8.0

The hostel was clean. It was close to Sagrada Familia and a metro station. The mattress was very thin.

• Italy, Female, 25-30
18th Jun 2016
6.3

The location is at walking distance to the Sagrada Familia. For the city centre and Barrio Gotico (the places to have a drink at night) I woyld recommed to stay closer to those places, since the metro closes at midnigth from monday to friday. It can be noisy, the cars and buses start passing since early as well. There is no place to leave your bag other than on the bed. There are some small lockers for free if u own a padlock My room was shard only with women and had a shower inside the room