7.2
Very Good 1,594 Total Reviews
7.2
Very Good 1,594 Total Reviews
Graffiti Located at Carrer D'Arago 527, , Barcelona.
Spain
Barcelona Barcelona 08026 Carrer D'Arago 527
72% 1594
41.4062996 2.1834683
    Rooms available

• Lithuania, Female, 18-24
12th Sep 2016
5.7

No proper door in the room - only a weird sliding board hanging in door place. Electric socket next to the ''door'' on the floor - a perfect location for anyone to pick up phones while owners are sleeping. There was a balcony shared between of two rooms with only 2 chairs for approximately 18 people. Pillows looked horrible - like they have not been replaced for ages. In many places very old and shabby - needs reconstruction!

• France, Female, 18-24
11th Sep 2016
8.0

Nice hostel, the rooms are big and the beds very confortable. I didn't need to use my locker but I noticed there were outside the bedrooms, which can be a bit annoying. There was only one toilet and one bathroom for three or four bedrooms and that was not very convenient. The kitchen space and the terrace are very nice. Cool neighbourhood, very close to metro stops, there are shops around. The hostel is easy to find. I just spent one night there but it was a good experience.

• New Zealand, Male, 25-30
4th Sep 2016
5.1

The only redeeming features of this place are the price and the terrace. The rooms are crammed like general pop in a prison and are serviced by very few toilets/showers (which were filthy). The room was an inferno, no air-con. The springs in my mattress were shot and left me wondering if the bed was formerly used in a brothel. There was various forms of rubbish and filth under and around my bed which indicated the place is not regularly cleaned. Stay here for the cheap price only.

• South Korea, Male, 25-30
31st Aug 2016
3.4

I stayed there at twin room and after I stepped into room, I was very embarassed hahahaha room was small and looked like made room out of rest space and not really clean. Door was slide door with weak locker and mattris was so bad. I've been to many hostels but this was my ever worst and toilet was also not really organized. I was with Spanish speaking friend and staff look like Spanish people and my friend spoke her in Spanish but staff asked her to speak in English. I don't know why. weird

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
25th Aug 2016
6.0

The Hostel is not as the pictures. I stayed wih a friend in a female room. We had no problem, but when we arrived it was under our expectations. The rooms in our side hadnt keys or lockers at the doors, the only thing that makes it secure is a door with a password, but inside this there are 4 rooms and everyone in this place can get to your room if they want. The lockers stay in this hall and they are really small. The bathroom to this area is also not good, we used the other side. Good location

• Finland, Female, 18-24
19th Aug 2016
5.7

Showers were dirty. The photos only show the good rooms. The lock on our door was broken and anyone could just walk in. I find it ridiculous that you can't use the facilities after check out and the receptionist was quite rude about it. I understand that this is a hostel and they're not always perfect, but I have stayed in hostels with the same price tag and even cheaper that have been more enjoyable places to stay.

• Poland, Female, 18-24
6th Aug 2016
8.0

Loved staying here. Both times. Good vibe and near a lot of the main points of Barcelona =)

• hrich016
  • USA, Female, 18-24
6th Aug 2016
3.7

Dirty, no AC, decent wifi. Says there is AC but there is only a fan. If you plan on staying here in any hot season you'll melt. There is only one bathroom to shower in- only two with a toilet but one is outside of where the rooms are. They were all very dirty and unkept. Not very clean. Uncomfortable beds. One tiny locker for valuable belongings, not any place for luggage. Not even that close to the metro. Overall not a great experience.

27th Jul 2016
7.1

Staff was super friendly and location is pretty good. Not great wifi and the lockers are quite small. Decently cheap though, so I would stay here again. Not the best hostel in the world, but it's fine if you are just looking for a place to stay!

• raymondwhite
  • Australia, Couple, 25-30
24th Jul 2016

Excellent vibe. Great place to stay.