Graffiti Reviews

Carrer D'Arago 527, Barcelona, Spain

Everything is not good! I don't like it and I don't come again!

• 7th Sep 2014
  • Hong Kong

I stayed in a 12 bed female dorm with a group of 5 friends. The staff were extremely friendly and happy to help no matter the time of day. One of the best hostels I've stayed in i thoroughly enjoyed my stay will 100% return on my next visit!

• 6th Sep 2014

Great atmosphere, easy to find, good experience!

There wasn't enough kitchen equipment, in particular knives and mugs, or fridge space. Please also advertise in advance the need for padlocks in the lockers, or maybe even start selling your own from the desk. It is a pain to arrive late and have to immediately search for a padlock to buy (for future reference, the chinese supermarket nearby sells them behind the till).

• 31st Aug 2014

Even with the windows open and fans blowing the rooms are so hot you will look like you've run a marathon when you wake up. I never even used my key because the doors were always open and there were no lockers. That being said, there is a fully equipped kitchen and a metro stop nearby so if you're just passing through for 1 or 2 nights it won't kill you. I would recommend looking into other places first, though.

The Hostel is allright, but girls staff are so rude and unpolite ! The room is hot and there n ar . Condicionado. the shower is OK. The kitchen is OK.

they have not breakfast

If you havent already read the reviews DO!. The female staff at this hostel make you feel like you are just inconveniencing them, the security lockers arnt really available. The AC is only in the kitchen above the sink, there is none in your room, it is stinking hot! Showers are rubbish I know that people have mentioned the location and I thought surely it isnt that far, but for someone who is fit and happy to walk for hours it really is a long way out. If you can choose another place I would.

Very nice without doubt. ! Close to anywhere so I am coming back for sure.

Not the friendliest staff. Too loud and bright after midnight. I was there for a very short time. Maybe this isn't the norm.

• 22nd Aug 2014

Location is good, but the staff ins't so friendly.

Graffiti was an awesome hostel to spend time in, meet people and have a drink - but very far from the city centre! it was very tedious trying to get home after a late night. Some staff were brilliant - others very rude. Overall I'm happy with my stay at Graffiti - although next time would definitely try to find something closer to the action!

This place was pretty awful. Very dirty. The receptionist was extremely rude to me as soon as I walked on. She insisted i sit in the common room and wait while she checked in one other guest. She then angrily beckoned me over when she was ready as if I had been wasting her time by waiting in the area she put me in. Very odd. She seemed irritated that had to check me in and snapped at me when i told her my credit card had no chip in it.

Good value for money! The staff is friendly, it's very pleasant.

• 10th Aug 2014

Worst hostel i've ever stayed in,a really tiny fan for a room of 10 and not air conditionner as stated on their website,the terasse that closes at 11 pm!!(they forget to mention it...)the staff was the most imcompetent and rudest i've seen.they messed up our reservation and we ended up in 3 different rooms,but not as badly as for other people who purely and simply didnt have bed for the 1st 2 days of their stays!they didnt let them have a shower even if it was their mistake.an hostel to avoid!!

• 8th Aug 2014
  • Greece

Overall the hostel was just ok. It was difficult to find at first, no lift so you had to carry your luggage upstairs and even though the hostel was cleaned daily it still felt dirty. Some staff was more rude than others and when I wanted to check out there was no one to be found and I was waiting for at least five minutes, but one of the staff members was very friendly and gave me some suggestions of places to go see. Also there was no AC and very loud. But it could have been worse.

• 2nd Aug 2014

well, the nights there weren't easy. Beds were kind of dirty, and it was really hot in the room. Air conditioner wasn't available all the time. Plus rude neighbor. Anyway, it was cheap and the staff were ok. and good location made it not that bad.

No air con!

• 21st Jul 2014

Nice hostel to expend your vacances. The main problem is the noise from the cars in the street.

• 19th Jul 2014
  • Spain

Very disappointed with this hostel, especially as it was more expensive than most places we've stayed while traveling. The shower room and toilette was unclean and clearly needed redecorating. The room we stayed in, private twin room, had no privacy due to the one wall being taken up by huge windows and doors onto a busy communal terrace. Our door was frequently opened by other guests, which made us feel quite unsafe. The place had no air conditioning, and the fan was a joke.

« first « Prev 1 2 3