Graffiti Reviews

Carrer D'Arago 527, Barcelona, Spain

Do not stay here. It's disgusting and we had things stolen. To hot to sleep, no aircons. FIND SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!

• 20th Aug 2015

Dear guest, We recommend all guests to use the free lockers. Guests must have their own padlocks, but the service is free of charge. The hostel also takes the expected measures of security CCTV throughout, door locks, security at night etc. We are very sorry to hear of your misfortune at our hostel. We wish you a better experience in your future hostel adventures. Staff

For its price the hostel was fine. Unfortunately the beds were pretty time-worn but the sheets were fresh and clean. It's just next to a metro station and a supermarket.

Horrrible place! No lockers (all were caught or broken) rude staff, when I complained about it to the girl of the reception she made fun of me, saying "but you can not see that we have lockers and pointed to the broken ones). The place is also veeeeery ugly and dirty. Only one very dirty and small shower for all the bedrooms. My bed was also not clean at all, I felt I had a lot of sand on the sheet. I really can not understand how this hostel has such a high review.

I really like this hostel! It's so close to the metro, good common area, nice, helpful staff! I've stayed for a few nights and one night I had to stay in a room above the street which was pretty unpleasant! There's so much noise from the road! And people kept leaving the door open so there was always light and noise from the common room/reception. It wouldn't have bothered me as much if I had ear plugs. Other than that I think it's good (the other room - 12bed female form) is great!

It was about as much as you'd expect from a hostel. There was one bathroom in a room for 12 girls, but there are also two additional bathrooms in the lobby area if that's a concern. It's really close to a metro station, so you don't really have to walk much.

This is my favorite hostel that I've stayed during my trip. They foster such an excellent atmosphere among the guests. Sangria nights are epic, the prices for the other services are great, and the employees are very friendly.

Nice hostel would definitely go back :)

• 27th Jul 2015
  • Northern Ireland

Great hostel only thing is its noisy if your room is facing the main road.

Limited facilities, low quality bed, unclean room

Average place - warm rooms, no lockers, wifi that works most of the time, constantly wet bathrooms. But good for an overnight stay or if you're just using it to sleep. Good location, out of the very centre of town but close to Sagrada Familia and very close to some cool cafes/bars.

The placa smells terrible!!! People smokes inside the rooms! Everything disgusting!!! I couldn't stay there!! I paid and found another place to stay, because I never want to go back to that place again! Terrible experience! Money lost.

The doors have an open concept and the staff lets anyone in. Even to the rooms that are out of sight from the reception. The staff also told us that the airconditioning wasn't working and we were sweating in the sweltering heat of the rooms. However, when we tried to turn it on, it was actually working. The hostel did have clean sheets but generally the bathrooms and the kitchens were quite grimy. It is very central and close to the direct train to the airport making it convenient.

Nice staff cool atmosphere but pretty dirty especially the bathrooms, and the wifi doesn't work Personal bonito buena onda pero bastante sucio especialmente los baños, y el wifi no funciona

• 2nd Jul 2015

The hostel was clean, the staff very nice and always ready to help, room was big enough, with good beds, the biggest problem is the street which is very loud because of the traffic. It is also a bit far from the center, but the metro station is not even a minute from the hostel.

First of all, the security is poor, if you ring the door, they open to anyone, my room (mix for 8) didn't have a key, it was all day long open, you don't have a locker, your stuff stay under your bed. About cleanliness, there are two bathrooms, one next to the kitchen, that is great, and another one that it terrible, every day it has sand in the floor, and the shower is terrible and I've seren bugs. The staff didn't help with informations. The locarion is great, but I'm desapointed.

There was no possibility to lock the door of the rooms. Furthermore you always need to ring for getting inside. The stuff never tooked a look on who was entering. Small safe deposit boxes! A Laptop doesn't fit inside. One shower was for three days out of order and the other was blocked. It was the most expensive and worst hostel on our whole trip in Spain... Anyway we really enjoyed the roof terrace

There aren't lockers for everyone (like half of them are broken). There was just one fan for 8 persons in my room, so it was incredibly hot. It is located near to the Sagrada Familia, but just that. I had to take 2 metro lines to get to the La Barceloneta beach and its clubs. The kitchen has just the basic stuff and the bathrooms are really dirty. The staffs are for sure the best thing about this hostel, always friendly and helpful. I would not stay there again.

It is much worse than I expected to be honest. I was living next to the terrance and it was extremely noisy, even at 3 a.m. I understand someone might be having fun but someone defintly was not. You can only have hot water with your luck, given the hostel is still having old style bathing system. And there is only 2 bathrooms for everyone. Though the staff is quite nice and helpful. However, I think you can find a better one with the same price. NOT RECOMMEND!

Wery good hostel the hostel close downtown

• 11th Jun 2015
  • Turkey

It has nice balconies and a terrace.