Graffiti Reviews

Carrer D'Arago 527, Barcelona, Spain

First of all, the security is poor, if you ring the door, they open to anyone, my room (mix for 8) didn't have a key, it was all day long open, you don't have a locker, your stuff stay under your bed. About cleanliness, there are two bathrooms, one next to the kitchen, that is great, and another one that it terrible, every day it has sand in the floor, and the shower is terrible and I've seren bugs. The staff didn't help with informations. The locarion is great, but I'm desapointed.

There was no possibility to lock the door of the rooms. Furthermore you always need to ring for getting inside. The stuff never tooked a look on who was entering. Small safe deposit boxes! A Laptop doesn't fit inside. One shower was for three days out of order and the other was blocked. It was the most expensive and worst hostel on our whole trip in Spain... Anyway we really enjoyed the roof terrace

There aren't lockers for everyone (like half of them are broken). There was just one fan for 8 persons in my room, so it was incredibly hot. It is located near to the Sagrada Familia, but just that. I had to take 2 metro lines to get to the La Barceloneta beach and its clubs. The kitchen has just the basic stuff and the bathrooms are really dirty. The staffs are for sure the best thing about this hostel, always friendly and helpful. I would not stay there again.

It is much worse than I expected to be honest. I was living next to the terrance and it was extremely noisy, even at 3 a.m. I understand someone might be having fun but someone defintly was not. You can only have hot water with your luck, given the hostel is still having old style bathing system. And there is only 2 bathrooms for everyone. Though the staff is quite nice and helpful. However, I think you can find a better one with the same price. NOT RECOMMEND!

Wery good hostel the hostel close downtown

• 11th Jun 2015
  • Turkey

It has nice balconies and a terrace.

It's really small and the receptionist don't speak Spanish even though it's Spain lol, but they were really helpful and nice and the hostel is on a great location, walking distance from La Sagrada Familia. It's mostly full with young people so I wouldn't recommend it for adults.

The hostel is fine. The atmosphere was the thing we liked most about the Graffiti, we had a great time and met many people! On the other hand, the bathroom and shower were the worst part of the hostel. There were just two of each for the entire hostel and they weren't the cleanest. Besides, it was too warm in the bedrooms even though we had the fan on the entire day. It's a nice hostel to spend a few days in the city.

• 5th Jun 2015
  • Spain

Staff was friendly. Good price. Be prepared for multiple metro tickets. La Rambla, the catedral, and the beach are quite a walk. Hostel is close to sagrada familia though. Wifi was brutal. Showers were great.

The bed will easily shake like a earthquake ~ and the sound from outside was too loudly! It needs to pay for printing :(

• 29th May 2015
  • Taiwan

This hostel is so basic. There are pro's which are the people you find and the location, but after it it was just a second storey property with improvised rooms, no breakfast, smelly, sometimes disgusting people behaviour and nothing special, just the worst part of Barcelona trip. I can tell this cause the price was the same as other hostel that I've been in Barcelona that I enjoyed so much. I'm sorry.

Good hostel, location was alright. Close to the sagrada familia, but easy to take public transit to get anywhere else. Staff was a little unhelpful. The lady at the front desk didn't have any idea about hostel activities. But you get what you pay for. Good kitchen.

Extremely average. No lockers in rooms. Only key access. Staff a bit too laid back. No power outlets anywhere near beds. Shower head broken. Wouldn't recommend.

Dear guest, We are sorry that your experience was average at our hostel. We are always working to improve that our guests can take the most out of their time in Barcelona. We provide security lockers, free of charge in our main area covered by CCTV. Guests should bring their own padlock. Thank you for your comment. We will take the comments on board.

Wifi doesn´t work...Staff kind of useless, all tourists no spanish staff at all...

Dear guest, We are disappointed to read your comment. Our staff always do their best to help all of our guests. We provide a free fast fiber optic Wi-Fi service that reaches all areas of our hostel.

Excellent location, 10 min walking to Sagrada Familia and a mere block away from a metro station -- very easy to find. Could use some upgrades, my bed had multiple odd stains when I removed the sheets at the end of my stay which caused me to feel uneasy. But overall, great young atmosphere. An acceptable, affordable place to stay in Barça.

• 3rd May 2015

Dear guest, Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed the youthful atmosphere at Graffiti Hostel. We are always looking at ways to improve the experience for our guests. We hope to see you again in the future. Graffiti Staff

The hostel was typical, no locks on the doors, one shower, very uncomfortable beds... But the staff were all sweet and I met a lot of cool people here. Every room has a door that leads to an outdoor patio which is awesome.

The rooms are ok, but would be nice to have some lockers to fit in a big backpack and go to the city without worring about your stuff

Well located, not the most clean but very far from being dirty, super charming staff. Given the price it makes it excellent choice to stay while in Barcelona.

• 13th Apr 2015
  • Serbia

We just need a place to crash after our flight and this was one of the cheapest and near our friend's dorm. It's inside an old apartment building, and our room of 12 was packed and a little stuffy. Definitely a bare minimum place with the necessities. We didn't use or see any kitchen or lounge so no comment. The staff were friendly and it is near a metro which was helpful.

The toilets were in very bad condition. And there was no hot water except for the mornings. There was a silince time but no one enforcing it.

• 27th Mar 2015
  • Pakistan
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Dear guest, We are sorry for the hot water issues during the single night that you stayed with us. This issue is now resolved. We hope to see you again at Graffiti Hostel.