Graffiti Reviews

Carrer D'Arago 527, Barcelona, Spain

Hostel was full of people at the time I stayed. Every night (for all night) people from the opposite rooms were loud, slamming the doors. As for the hostel, I have no comparison with others (it was my first stay in a hostel in general) but it was a bit neglected, doors were untight. However, the staff and the location were great! General condition of the building - not so much :(

• 14th Nov 2014
  • Poland

GREAT price for the service offered, clean and nice kitchen/leaving room... great experience!

For the price, Graffiti Hostel was well worth it. Our 12-bed dorm's toilet didn't work for the majority of our stay, but that was minor and there were two toilets outside of our room. The beds were comfortable and clean. It was a bit noisy because we were right next to a main road. Some staff members were very friendly, others were not as much. The bathroom was cleaned daily which was nice. Good atmosphere and easy to meet fellow travelers! I bit far from the main city parts.

• 26th Oct 2014

This hostel is a less than 5 minute walk to the nearest metro stop which can bring you into the center of Barcelona. The bathrooms were clean. It is not that new but you get what you pay for. We only paid 8 euros each per night so we didn't have any complaints.

• 24th Oct 2014

This hostel was aweul. And I have been to a lot of hostels. The "Graffiti" motif seems just to be so that they can get away with a dirty crappy looking building. The entryway is disgusting, and the girl at the front desk actually yelled at me for not having small change, when they charged me an unexpected deposit. The bed was incredibly uncomfortable, there was no toilet paper in the bathroom, it was awful overall.

Mattresses are just a joke! Sheets don't look clean : their color is fade ,they don't iron them and I guess they use a very cheap soap. The bathrooms are clean and also is the kitchen. Although the fridge is quiet full. They have a 14day stay policy. The walls in the room were very dirty as they had never been cleaned.

• 10th Oct 2014
  • Greece

Cheapest option is also great. Very laid back atmosphere in the terrace and kitchen area, friendly staff, daily cleaning, great showers.

• 7th Oct 2014
  • Chile

Not a good atmosphere in the hostel and the washroom was dirty. We had no hot water.

• 23rd Sep 2014

Everything is not good! I don't like it and I don't come again!

• 7th Sep 2014
  • Hong Kong

I stayed in a 12 bed female dorm with a group of 5 friends. The staff were extremely friendly and happy to help no matter the time of day. One of the best hostels I've stayed in i thoroughly enjoyed my stay will 100% return on my next visit!

• 6th Sep 2014

Great atmosphere, easy to find, good experience!

There wasn't enough kitchen equipment, in particular knives and mugs, or fridge space. Please also advertise in advance the need for padlocks in the lockers, or maybe even start selling your own from the desk. It is a pain to arrive late and have to immediately search for a padlock to buy (for future reference, the chinese supermarket nearby sells them behind the till).

• 31st Aug 2014

Even with the windows open and fans blowing the rooms are so hot you will look like you've run a marathon when you wake up. I never even used my key because the doors were always open and there were no lockers. That being said, there is a fully equipped kitchen and a metro stop nearby so if you're just passing through for 1 or 2 nights it won't kill you. I would recommend looking into other places first, though.

The Hostel is allright, but girls staff are so rude and unpolite ! The room is hot and there n ar . Condicionado. the shower is OK. The kitchen is OK.

they have not breakfast

If you havent already read the reviews DO!. The female staff at this hostel make you feel like you are just inconveniencing them, the security lockers arnt really available. The AC is only in the kitchen above the sink, there is none in your room, it is stinking hot! Showers are rubbish I know that people have mentioned the location and I thought surely it isnt that far, but for someone who is fit and happy to walk for hours it really is a long way out. If you can choose another place I would.

Very nice without doubt. ! Close to anywhere so I am coming back for sure.

Not the friendliest staff. Too loud and bright after midnight. I was there for a very short time. Maybe this isn't the norm.

• 22nd Aug 2014

Location is good, but the staff ins't so friendly.

Graffiti was an awesome hostel to spend time in, meet people and have a drink - but very far from the city centre! it was very tedious trying to get home after a late night. Some staff were brilliant - others very rude. Overall I'm happy with my stay at Graffiti - although next time would definitely try to find something closer to the action!

« first « Prev 1 2 3