Graffiti Reviews

Carrer D'Arago 527, Barcelona, Spain

Great hostel only thing is its noisy if your room is facing the main road.

Limited facilities, low quality bed, unclean room

Average place - warm rooms, no lockers, wifi that works most of the time, constantly wet bathrooms. But good for an overnight stay or if you're just using it to sleep. Good location, out of the very centre of town but close to Sagrada Familia and very close to some cool cafes/bars.

The placa smells terrible!!! People smokes inside the rooms! Everything disgusting!!! I couldn't stay there!! I paid and found another place to stay, because I never want to go back to that place again! Terrible experience! Money lost.

The doors have an open concept and the staff lets anyone in. Even to the rooms that are out of sight from the reception. The staff also told us that the airconditioning wasn't working and we were sweating in the sweltering heat of the rooms. However, when we tried to turn it on, it was actually working. The hostel did have clean sheets but generally the bathrooms and the kitchens were quite grimy. It is very central and close to the direct train to the airport making it convenient.

• 4th Jul 2015
  • Singapore

Nice staff cool atmosphere but pretty dirty especially the bathrooms, and the wifi doesn't work Personal bonito buena onda pero bastante sucio especialmente los baños, y el wifi no funciona

• 2nd Jul 2015

The hostel was clean, the staff very nice and always ready to help, room was big enough, with good beds, the biggest problem is the street which is very loud because of the traffic. It is also a bit far from the center, but the metro station is not even a minute from the hostel.

First of all, the security is poor, if you ring the door, they open to anyone, my room (mix for 8) didn't have a key, it was all day long open, you don't have a locker, your stuff stay under your bed. About cleanliness, there are two bathrooms, one next to the kitchen, that is great, and another one that it terrible, every day it has sand in the floor, and the shower is terrible and I've seren bugs. The staff didn't help with informations. The locarion is great, but I'm desapointed.

There was no possibility to lock the door of the rooms. Furthermore you always need to ring for getting inside. The stuff never tooked a look on who was entering. Small safe deposit boxes! A Laptop doesn't fit inside. One shower was for three days out of order and the other was blocked. It was the most expensive and worst hostel on our whole trip in Spain... Anyway we really enjoyed the roof terrace

There aren't lockers for everyone (like half of them are broken). There was just one fan for 8 persons in my room, so it was incredibly hot. It is located near to the Sagrada Familia, but just that. I had to take 2 metro lines to get to the La Barceloneta beach and its clubs. The kitchen has just the basic stuff and the bathrooms are really dirty. The staffs are for sure the best thing about this hostel, always friendly and helpful. I would not stay there again.

It is much worse than I expected to be honest. I was living next to the terrance and it was extremely noisy, even at 3 a.m. I understand someone might be having fun but someone defintly was not. You can only have hot water with your luck, given the hostel is still having old style bathing system. And there is only 2 bathrooms for everyone. Though the staff is quite nice and helpful. However, I think you can find a better one with the same price. NOT RECOMMEND!

Wery good hostel the hostel close downtown

• 11th Jun 2015
  • Turkey

It has nice balconies and a terrace.

It's really small and the receptionist don't speak Spanish even though it's Spain lol, but they were really helpful and nice and the hostel is on a great location, walking distance from La Sagrada Familia. It's mostly full with young people so I wouldn't recommend it for adults.

The hostel is fine. The atmosphere was the thing we liked most about the Graffiti, we had a great time and met many people! On the other hand, the bathroom and shower were the worst part of the hostel. There were just two of each for the entire hostel and they weren't the cleanest. Besides, it was too warm in the bedrooms even though we had the fan on the entire day. It's a nice hostel to spend a few days in the city.

• 5th Jun 2015
  • Spain

Very good value for money. Very easy to find. AnothetAnot

Staff was friendly. Good price. Be prepared for multiple metro tickets. La Rambla, the catedral, and the beach are quite a walk. Hostel is close to sagrada familia though. Wifi was brutal. Showers were great.

The bed will easily shake like a earthquake ~ and the sound from outside was too loudly! It needs to pay for printing :(

• 29th May 2015
  • Taiwan

This hostel is so basic. There are pro's which are the people you find and the location, but after it it was just a second storey property with improvised rooms, no breakfast, smelly, sometimes disgusting people behaviour and nothing special, just the worst part of Barcelona trip. I can tell this cause the price was the same as other hostel that I've been in Barcelona that I enjoyed so much. I'm sorry.

Good hostel, location was alright. Close to the sagrada familia, but easy to take public transit to get anywhere else. Staff was a little unhelpful. The lady at the front desk didn't have any idea about hostel activities. But you get what you pay for. Good kitchen.