Graffiti Reviews

Carrer D'Arago 527, Barcelona, Spain

Graffiti Hostel was a really great place to stay. A stone's throw away from the Clot-Aragó station, it was easy to get to and from during my stay. The reception staff was really friendly and there 24-hours, which made my 4 am check-out really easy. The hostel was clean, comfortable and cheap. A winning hand if you have much experience with hostels. :) Lockers could have been bigger, but they were perfect for storing valuables. All-in-all, great place to stay.

The toilets were not correct compared with the standar of a hostel in Barcelona. The common areas were not very nice. It was very noisy at night in the area, not the people.

Overall, I enjoyed my stay at Grafitti Hostel despite my inability to connect to the wifi. It's location was near all major metro and train stops as well as the Sagrada Familia. It is easy to pass up since there is only a small sign that denotes its location.

The shower in the room and the staff just told me to use the one in the hallway, giving the impression that the situation has been like that for quite awhile. Plus the shower in the hallway was quite dirty and lacked a rug so the floor was all wet.

Its okay, but very pool facilities special pillows and blankets. Everything else okay.

Terrible overall in every categorie above.

nice location, very social but quite dirty

• 20th Aug 2015

Do not stay here. It's disgusting and we had things stolen. To hot to sleep, no aircons. FIND SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!

• 20th Aug 2015

Dear guest, We recommend all guests to use the free lockers. Guests must have their own padlocks, but the service is free of charge. The hostel also takes the expected measures of security CCTV throughout, door locks, security at night etc. We are very sorry to hear of your misfortune at our hostel. We wish you a better experience in your future hostel adventures. Staff

For its price the hostel was fine. Unfortunately the beds were pretty time-worn but the sheets were fresh and clean. It's just next to a metro station and a supermarket.

Horrrible place! No lockers (all were caught or broken) rude staff, when I complained about it to the girl of the reception she made fun of me, saying "but you can not see that we have lockers and pointed to the broken ones). The place is also veeeeery ugly and dirty. Only one very dirty and small shower for all the bedrooms. My bed was also not clean at all, I felt I had a lot of sand on the sheet. I really can not understand how this hostel has such a high review.

You can only pick up the WiFi if you have an Apple device. Androids can't get it. Not very clean but the people are nice the atmosphere is good it is hot and there is no A/C so keep the windows opens and hope you don't get too many bug bites.

I really like this hostel! It's so close to the metro, good common area, nice, helpful staff! I've stayed for a few nights and one night I had to stay in a room above the street which was pretty unpleasant! There's so much noise from the road! And people kept leaving the door open so there was always light and noise from the common room/reception. It wouldn't have bothered me as much if I had ear plugs. Other than that I think it's good (the other room - 12bed female form) is great!