Graffiti Reviews

Carrer D'Arago 527, Barcelona, Spain

Decent hostel, clean, friendly staff. Rooms weren't the best designed. Only two power cords between 8 people and it was located at the door.

I had a good time there, but if there is one thing that is true for graffity it is "you get what you pay for".. i couldnt find a lower hostel and what i got for 8 euros the night was pretty good, not too crowded, single bathroom and showers, i got a key (unfortunately the door was never locked ..) and one can cook in a kitchen. the stuff is very nice and helpful ! of cause it wasnt the most comfortable beds or newest furniture but as i said you get what you paid for.

Everything was was great. especially, staffs was excelent. they help us so much and has smiling face everytime. location little bit far from center. but you can walk metro station that diatance only 1 min.. there was only one bad thing that my bed. you should check the bed which in dublin room and next to window, up floor :)

Stuff was great and it's such a crazy price for such a good hostel! I definitly recommend!

• 8th Jan 2015

Honestly, I would not recomend this hostel to anyone. It is not because I was cheated out our over 15Euro's for two nights I paid for and was lied to about my balance,etc. Should he had given me a copy of the hostel rules and regulation concerning leaving early, then I would have told him,forget about the refund. But since he lied to me and place blame on me, Then, decided to write a poor report on the services at this hostel. Finally, It also should be note that this manager was drunk then.

It was a really cheap hostel and I liked it. Receptionists were the coolest guys on Barça. They are talkative, easy-going and helpful. I really liked the kitchen in which I cooked. The map they gave was also fine. There are no sockets near to bunkbeds. They all were far away to beds and not plenty. There is no wardrobe in the rooms. There are free-lockers on common area. Wi-fi worked fine and the money I paid totaly worthed it! If you are looking for a cheap and comfy hostel, this is it :)

very youthful atmosphere, nice location, our room even had a heater for the cold... the only thing is that when everybody showers the hot water finishes.. besides that its very good and recommendable

Graffiti is in a great location away from La Rambla but still right next to a metro stop so it's easy enough to get anywhere & you're away from all the craziness. I love the atmosphere here, it's so easy to meet other travelers, even if you're traveling alone. I've stayed here multiple times now & had a great experience every time & wouldn't stay anywhere else at this price point.

Low cost hostel, anyhow, for 1-2 nights acceptable...

• 27th Nov 2014
  • Slovakia

Hostel was full of people at the time I stayed. Every night (for all night) people from the opposite rooms were loud, slamming the doors. As for the hostel, I have no comparison with others (it was my first stay in a hostel in general) but it was a bit neglected, doors were untight. However, the staff and the location were great! General condition of the building - not so much :(

• 14th Nov 2014
  • Poland

Great place to stay in order to save money and enjoy the city, quite near most of the best attraction and just one minute waking by the metro station ......good staff and facilities

• 11th Nov 2014

GREAT price for the service offered, clean and nice kitchen/leaving room... great experience!

For the price, Graffiti Hostel was well worth it. Our 12-bed dorm's toilet didn't work for the majority of our stay, but that was minor and there were two toilets outside of our room. The beds were comfortable and clean. It was a bit noisy because we were right next to a main road. Some staff members were very friendly, others were not as much. The bathroom was cleaned daily which was nice. Good atmosphere and easy to meet fellow travelers! I bit far from the main city parts.

• 26th Oct 2014

This hostel is a less than 5 minute walk to the nearest metro stop which can bring you into the center of Barcelona. The bathrooms were clean. It is not that new but you get what you pay for. We only paid 8 euros each per night so we didn't have any complaints.

• 24th Oct 2014

This hostel was aweul. And I have been to a lot of hostels. The "Graffiti" motif seems just to be so that they can get away with a dirty crappy looking building. The entryway is disgusting, and the girl at the front desk actually yelled at me for not having small change, when they charged me an unexpected deposit. The bed was incredibly uncomfortable, there was no toilet paper in the bathroom, it was awful overall.

Mattresses are just a joke! Sheets don't look clean : their color is fade ,they don't iron them and I guess they use a very cheap soap. The bathrooms are clean and also is the kitchen. Although the fridge is quiet full. They have a 14day stay policy. The walls in the room were very dirty as they had never been cleaned.

• 10th Oct 2014
  • Greece

Cheapest option is also great. Very laid back atmosphere in the terrace and kitchen area, friendly staff, daily cleaning, great showers.

• 7th Oct 2014
  • Chile

Not a good atmosphere in the hostel and the washroom was dirty. We had no hot water.

• 23rd Sep 2014

Everything is not good! I don't like it and I don't come again!

• 7th Sep 2014
  • Hong Kong

I stayed in a 12 bed female dorm with a group of 5 friends. The staff were extremely friendly and happy to help no matter the time of day. One of the best hostels I've stayed in i thoroughly enjoyed my stay will 100% return on my next visit!

• 6th Sep 2014