Graffiti Reviews

Carrer D'Arago 527, Barcelona, Spain

Mattresses are just a joke! Sheets don't look clean : their color is fade ,they don't iron them and I guess they use a very cheap soap. The bathrooms are clean and also is the kitchen. Although the fridge is quiet full. They have a 14day stay policy. The walls in the room were very dirty as they had never been cleaned.

• 10th Oct 2014
  • Greece

Cheapest option is also great. Very laid back atmosphere in the terrace and kitchen area, friendly staff, daily cleaning, great showers.

• 7th Oct 2014
  • Chile

Not a good atmosphere in the hostel and the washroom was dirty. We had no hot water.

• 23rd Sep 2014

Everything is not good! I don't like it and I don't come again!

• 7th Sep 2014
  • Hong Kong

I stayed in a 12 bed female dorm with a group of 5 friends. The staff were extremely friendly and happy to help no matter the time of day. One of the best hostels I've stayed in i thoroughly enjoyed my stay will 100% return on my next visit!

• 6th Sep 2014

Great atmosphere, easy to find, good experience!

There wasn't enough kitchen equipment, in particular knives and mugs, or fridge space. Please also advertise in advance the need for padlocks in the lockers, or maybe even start selling your own from the desk. It is a pain to arrive late and have to immediately search for a padlock to buy (for future reference, the chinese supermarket nearby sells them behind the till).

• 31st Aug 2014

Even with the windows open and fans blowing the rooms are so hot you will look like you've run a marathon when you wake up. I never even used my key because the doors were always open and there were no lockers. That being said, there is a fully equipped kitchen and a metro stop nearby so if you're just passing through for 1 or 2 nights it won't kill you. I would recommend looking into other places first, though.

1 2 Next » last »