Graffiti Reviews

Carrer D'Arago 527, Barcelona, Spain

Stuff was great and it's such a crazy price for such a good hostel! I definitly recommend!

• 8th Jan 2015

Honestly, I would not recomend this hostel to anyone. It is not because I was cheated out our over 15Euro's for two nights I paid for and was lied to about my balance,etc. Should he had given me a copy of the hostel rules and regulation concerning leaving early, then I would have told him,forget about the refund. But since he lied to me and place blame on me, Then, decided to write a poor report on the services at this hostel. Finally, It also should be note that this manager was drunk then.

It was a really cheap hostel and I liked it. Receptionists were the coolest guys on Barça. They are talkative, easy-going and helpful. I really liked the kitchen in which I cooked. The map they gave was also fine. There are no sockets near to bunkbeds. They all were far away to beds and not plenty. There is no wardrobe in the rooms. There are free-lockers on common area. Wi-fi worked fine and the money I paid totaly worthed it! If you are looking for a cheap and comfy hostel, this is it :)

very youthful atmosphere, nice location, our room even had a heater for the cold... the only thing is that when everybody showers the hot water finishes.. besides that its very good and recommendable

Graffiti is in a great location away from La Rambla but still right next to a metro stop so it's easy enough to get anywhere & you're away from all the craziness. I love the atmosphere here, it's so easy to meet other travelers, even if you're traveling alone. I've stayed here multiple times now & had a great experience every time & wouldn't stay anywhere else at this price point.

1 2 Next » last »