Graffiti Reviews

Carrer D'Arago 527, Barcelona, Spain

The staff were amazingly helpful and wonderful! Absolutely all of them were simply great persons. I miss them all! Ville, Kevin, Sirly, Girts and Laura! I miss you all sooo very much!

• 6th Mar 2015
  • Mexico

Thes stay was definitely worth the money. It was really colse to Sagrada familia, but about an hour away from everything else. The staff was very helpful, and friendly. If you are looking for a cheap place to stay, and do not mind walking or taking public transportation to tourist attractions, you should stay here.

A simple place, but we enjoyed our surprisingly long stay. The price is excellent for budget travellers. We mostly stayed in the 12-bed female form, which was cozy and spacious. The kitchen is rather small, but didn't seem to get overly crowded, plus there's the sunny roof terrace. A large grocery store and metro station just around the corner. The beach is close enough to walk to. The place tends to be quite loud at night, but it's not a problem for nightowls and heavy sleepers like us.

The structure is not the best but the atmosphere is really good! I met lots of amazing people :D another good point is the price and the amazing receptionists :)

• 16th Feb 2015

I have visited this hostel for 4 nights and i was really happy with their services, the staff is just the best one i have ever seen in hostel, location is almost near the centre and sagrada famillia as well the atmosphere is comfortable. Don't think too much just book and go :D

• 5th Feb 2015
  • Austria

It's a simple hostel and would be quite good for the prices offered, but extremely noisy. I stayed 3 nights and I wasn't able to fall asleep before 4AM (2 out of the 3 nights) as there were people slamming doors, chatting loudly, singing and playing loud music. Even the earplugs didn't help at all. Plus I stayed in February and it was quite cold in the rooms. On the other hand, the staff was really helpful and nice. The rooms and facilities were clean and the showers worked really well.

• 30th Jan 2015
  • Czech Republic

We are sorry for the noisiness during your stay. At Graffiti Hostel we are always trying to improve the guest experience. We will take your comments on board. We hope to see you again in the future at Graffiti Hostel.

I was in a female dormitory (8 beds) just above a disco! We could hear everything! Moreover, there was a whole in the wall and we could hear our neighbours.. Nevertheless, for the price paid, it was ok.

Great location, a ten minute walk to the sagrada familia and five minute walk to the metro station which is the best way to get around in barcelona. Tricky to find the hostel though, a bigger sign is required. There is a pub crawl arranged by this hostel and another and there is a balcony and kitchen area to hang out in. However, the beds are insanely uncomfortable and the duvets are not warm enough. For the price though, can't really complain.

Decent hostel, clean, friendly staff. Rooms weren't the best designed. Only two power cords between 8 people and it was located at the door.

I had a good time there, but if there is one thing that is true for graffity it is "you get what you pay for".. i couldnt find a lower hostel and what i got for 8 euros the night was pretty good, not too crowded, single bathroom and showers, i got a key (unfortunately the door was never locked ..) and one can cook in a kitchen. the stuff is very nice and helpful ! of cause it wasnt the most comfortable beds or newest furniture but as i said you get what you paid for.

Everything was was great. especially, staffs was excelent. they help us so much and has smiling face everytime. location little bit far from center. but you can walk metro station that diatance only 1 min.. there was only one bad thing that my bed. you should check the bed which in dublin room and next to window, up floor :)

Stuff was great and it's such a crazy price for such a good hostel! I definitly recommend!

• 8th Jan 2015