Graffiti Reviews

Carrer D'Arago 527, Barcelona, Spain

The hostel was clean, the staff very nice and always ready to help, room was big enough, with good beds, the biggest problem is the street which is very loud because of the traffic. It is also a bit far from the center, but the metro station is not even a minute from the hostel.

Very dissapointed! Hostel had no airconditioning, we could not sleep, because it was so hot. Also the toilet in the shared (and very disgusting!) bathroom was broken - when we asked the staff, when will they fix it, they didn't know and didn't seem to care. The staff acted like they don't want to be there and everytime we asked them something they looked bothered. The kitchen is awful, dirty and smelly. The beds look like they don't even change the sheets.

First of all, the security is poor, if you ring the door, they open to anyone, my room (mix for 8) didn't have a key, it was all day long open, you don't have a locker, your stuff stay under your bed. About cleanliness, there are two bathrooms, one next to the kitchen, that is great, and another one that it terrible, every day it has sand in the floor, and the shower is terrible and I've seren bugs. The staff didn't help with informations. The locarion is great, but I'm desapointed.

There was no possibility to lock the door of the rooms. Furthermore you always need to ring for getting inside. The stuff never tooked a look on who was entering. Small safe deposit boxes! A Laptop doesn't fit inside. One shower was for three days out of order and the other was blocked. It was the most expensive and worst hostel on our whole trip in Spain... Anyway we really enjoyed the roof terrace

There aren't lockers for everyone (like half of them are broken). There was just one fan for 8 persons in my room, so it was incredibly hot. It is located near to the Sagrada Familia, but just that. I had to take 2 metro lines to get to the La Barceloneta beach and its clubs. The kitchen has just the basic stuff and the bathrooms are really dirty. The staffs are for sure the best thing about this hostel, always friendly and helpful. I would not stay there again.

It is much worse than I expected to be honest. I was living next to the terrance and it was extremely noisy, even at 3 a.m. I understand someone might be having fun but someone defintly was not. You can only have hot water with your luck, given the hostel is still having old style bathing system. And there is only 2 bathrooms for everyone. Though the staff is quite nice and helpful. However, I think you can find a better one with the same price. NOT RECOMMEND!

Wery good hostel the hostel close downtown

• 11th Jun 2015
  • Turkey

It has nice balconies and a terrace.

It's really small and the receptionist don't speak Spanish even though it's Spain lol, but they were really helpful and nice and the hostel is on a great location, walking distance from La Sagrada Familia. It's mostly full with young people so I wouldn't recommend it for adults.

The hostel is fine. The atmosphere was the thing we liked most about the Graffiti, we had a great time and met many people! On the other hand, the bathroom and shower were the worst part of the hostel. There were just two of each for the entire hostel and they weren't the cleanest. Besides, it was too warm in the bedrooms even though we had the fan on the entire day. It's a nice hostel to spend a few days in the city.

Very good value for money. Very easy to find. AnothetAnot

Staff was friendly. Good price. Be prepared for multiple metro tickets. La Rambla, the catedral, and the beach are quite a walk. Hostel is close to sagrada familia though. Wifi was brutal. Showers were great.

The bed will easily shake like a earthquake ~ and the sound from outside was too loudly! It needs to pay for printing :(

• 29th May 2015