Graffiti Reviews

Carrer D'Arago 527, Barcelona, Spain

The staffs are very helpful and very nice, the rooms are clean. It's quit good for such a price! Just it's a bit far away from the city center.

simple but nice .. good to have a clean and big kitchen

The hostel is on a very crowded street, that's why it is always noisy and it's hard to sleep. If u wanna sleep well, don't choose this one. They have lockers but u need to have your own locks. It was clean and the kitchen is okay.

• 14th Jun 2014
  • Turkey

have a free food bin for food left be hostel guests.

I really enjoy my stay at Graffiti hostel, the localisation is good, the staff is super friendly, nice but still Professional. The atmosphere in the common room/kitchen is good and I loved the art wali painting. If they can improve the comfort (the beds are super light... I mean, You Can't move without Wake up the ôter guest who sleep in the same top bed) and increase the nombres of lockers (and size... i Will bé perferct.

This place was terrible! I was in the older section, where there are 4 rooms each with about 8 beds in them - and only one bathroom for all 4 rooms! None of the rooms had locks on the doors so anyone could go in whenever they wanted. People were smoking inside the room when I got there. I woke up in the morning covered in bites from bed bugs, and so did other people in my room. The staff weren't friendly either. Kitchen was ok. All in all, pretty awful though!

It looks grotty as you arrive but the rooms themselves are absolutely grand.

• 29th May 2014

The hostel looks nice! However, the matrasses are very old and way too soft.. Nice common kitchen and terrace, but there is only one shower for 3 rooms or so.. Small lockers, but some rooms cannot be closed, thus not very safe feeling. No elevator so if you have heavy baggage, have fun with the stairs ;)

If you wanna low-cost hostel, choose this one. Actually this is the only positive thing i can say. Stuff is unfriendly and not helpful at all. People there weren't friendly, they did't even say hello, when you enter the same room. If you wanna lock your things, bring your own lock. One thing I could not stand, why it is in 8 dorm just two plugs? Seriously, two :D Location is average, near Sagrada Familia and pretty close to metro.

loving it!! second time in graffiti and will come again =) partee!! staff was so great, kitchen facilities good, rooms ok etc. only minus comes from no computer---not all travellers own smart phones or laptop =)

The graffiti hostel was awesome we met lots of people on the common area who were friendly, the staff was able to help us with anything we needed including extending our stay, my only complaint is that there isn't a ton to do at night in the area it's didn't seem very central in comparison to some of the other hostels we stayed at in Barcelona which were surrounded by night life!

People were saying that staff was not helpfull and rude, but I had a different experience in this hostel. They were great with us and we got a good atmosphere. You can use the kitchen and good wifi service.

Cold staff, worst location and poor facilities. Just choose if you really have small budget.

• 14th Apr 2014
  • Turkey

Clean hostel and located very close to Sagrada Familia.

We had a good stay at Graffiti. The room we stayed in was nice and large, and along with the bathroom attached to the room there was another bathroom right outside, which was very convenient. The location of the hostel was central to many of the places we wanted to visit, and we were able to walk everywhere.

We are glad you had a good stay at our hostel. Hope to see you again in the future. Bon viatge!

good hostel, a bit far from the center but still ok, common areas and reception are recently renovated, but not dorms. No locks on the door to enter the dorm but have lockers to keep your stuff. Staff was very nice and friendly, great atmosphere. Kitchen, terrace, good wifi. I paid 6€ for a bed, so the value is excellent

1 2 Next » last »