Grainger Hotel Reviews

1-3 Graingerville North, Westgate Road, Newcastle upon Tyne, England

When I arrived I had problems to get to sleep, because of noise in another room and outside my window, despite being 2:30 am. Staff was nice and moved me to another room, more quiet. But the room was freezing. Next day I asked to turn the heating on and the staff only turned it on for 1h30 despite being 8ºC outside! So, around 10.30 pm the room got freezing again. No thermal or sound insulation at all! TV wouldn't work and the Wifi very bad quality, I couldn't use the internet more than 15min.

• 27th Sep 2015
  • Portugal

The room was nice and staff were friendly. The hotel didn't offer free wifi which felt a bit stingy, and they asked for a deposit for the room key, which we were not informed about prior to arrival. The secure parking offer is good, but it seems they just let cars in and out without checking who they are.

• 15th Jul 2015