Gram's Place BnB/Hostel

Superb 432 Total Reviews
Superb 432 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 25-30
14th Jul 2017

Great location, close to downtown, the riverwalk, and the Ybor Historical District. Friendly staff happy to help with recommendations. Plenty of community areas (kitchens, living room, pool, porch, balcony) on the grounds that are nice for meeting other travelers.

• Czech Republic, Female, 31-40
14th Jul 2017

if you don't have a car be prepared for dealing with local public transportation...

• USA, Female, 41+
9th Jul 2017

This place is amazing. I recommend it for older folks also. It brings back my Hippie days. The decorations throughout are fun and my room "Rock 'n Roll" was quiet, air conditioned, clean, and perfect for my stay. I felt at home. I wish I can post photos with this review. I will try to put them on "Gram's Place" website. It is near everything in the Tampa area and perfect for a home base. It will be my "go to" place from now on.

• England, Male, 18-24
4th Jul 2017

Excellent and quirky hostel - Rhonda was an outstanding host, we were instantly made to feel at home - fresh linen and new pillows were provided! Banana bread was made frequently which was exquisite! 4th of July was spent with home made burgers and other delicious treat, an excellent stay in Tampa! Thank you for a lovely couple of days here!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
1st Jul 2017

I had a great stay at Grams place! Rhonda and Marcos are the kindest/friendliest staff I've come across in any hostel!! Super eclectic with things everywhere, bathrooms and kitchen are cleaned thoroughly every day and a friendly vibe.

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
22nd Jun 2017

What an amazing place to step out of reality for a couple of days! Quirky, clean and felt like staying with family - Bruce and Rhonda helped us feel at home from the moment we arrived. Great facilities in our private room, breakfast included, loads of outdoor space and a refreshing hot tub... we couldn't have asked for anything more from.our stay.

3rd Jun 2017

Great atmosphere here! I only stayed for one night, but I thought the staff was super helpful and I liked the overall vibe. It's also decently close to the bus station. Overall, great place to stay!

• England, All Male Group, 25-30
19th May 2017

This hostel is wicked! The guys running this place, Bruce and Ronda, are so lovely and attentative - Ronda even gave us a lift to the bus station when we were leaving! The breakfast has a big variety, the wifi is decent & everywhere is cleaned often. Theres a great 'crows nest' up top to chill out in and a well set out downstairs, good for socialising. It's location is a bit out of the way, but it's walkable to the centre, especially along the lovely riverside walk! Definitely stay here!

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
16th May 2017

Beautiful place. Lots of cool, old memorabilia and and place to chill, including a little tree loft with a hammock.

• China, Female, 25-30
16th May 2017

It's a lovely place and the staff here are really nice. We played the game Clue together. Wonderful place to stay for single traveller.