Gram's Place BnB/Hostel Reviews

3109 N. Ola ave, Tampa, USA

LOVE THIS PLACE!!!! exactly what I needed- great staff, amazing guests, perfect atmosphere for what we are in to. LOVE LOVE LOVE. We will be back for sure

• 25th Jul 2014

has a build/atmosphere/decoration scheme that reminded me of my time abroad in the tropics. i enjoyed it but it would probably take many people by surprise and take a little getting used to. the only down side is the dorm room had beds that were to short for me (6 feet tall). but from what i saw of the private rooms they had normal beds that would have sufficed just fine.

Everything is great, the neighborhood is a okay, but a bit strange (near a high crime area a few blocks away)

• 3rd Jun 2014

Great experience to spend time in Tampa. There is a excellent atmosphere.

Had an excellent 3 night stay at Grams Place. Close to Ybor and downtown, clean as a whistle, great vibe and friendly staff. Everything a hostel should be. Would definitely stay here again.

It is a good place to make friends.

I am so-so greatful for the ride to the baseball match, and the bicycle you were kind to lend me. It was a real pleasure to stay with you and I really wish you all the best. You are definitely the best thing in Tampa.

had to cancel

Good mix of age groups. Staff weren't very welcoming at first but were okay in the end. Cool place really. But just in the middle of no where really. Literally in the suburbs with a $10 cab ride to Ybor and the bars.

Nice make-it yourself breakfast. The only problem was that I was waiting 2.5 hours for being checked-in (but I received a glass of wine for appologize).

View all Tampa Bed and Breakfasts