Gram's Place BnB/Hostel Reviews

3109 N. Ola ave, Tampa, USA

If this were a yacht I'd name it -UNFORGETTABLE II-. Attention paid to detail creates the comforting backpackers' lodge Tampa deserves. Why gripe -this's perfection? These folks eat their hearts out for backpackers yall. ;)

Staff and facilities are perfectly fine and the hostel definitely has a unique feel to it with some funky designs. The location is not great though, you basically have to have a car or it's a real hike to get anywhere interesting.

I loved this place! There was so much to look at and many seating areas! I also loved the water fountains! This hostel grabbed the #2 spot on my personal top 10 list, while my #1 fav made hostelworld's top 10 list last year. This place is unique.

Fantastic place; very unique. A bit rough around the edges of course but staff very friendly, helpful and accommodating.

Great Place!! Great staff!!! I really enjoyed the jacuzzi by night at the air after a long hot day in Tampa....with a cold beer. It's not far to the center by bus...but the beaches are sooo far, 3 buses away, almost 3h. I highly recomend to rent a car...no matter where you stay in Tampa. I definetly stay there at least a night if I pass by Tampa again. Like we say in Spain, this hostel is very "pintoresco"...like unique. Saludos a mi tocallo Luis!!! have a PBR!!

• 7th Oct 2014
  • Spain

I had a great stay!! Thank you!!:-)

I've enjoyed my stay tremendously and am still there.

• 15th Sep 2014

This is the best hostel I've stayed in for atmosphere, friendliness and overall a very pleasant stay! This hostel simply cared more about my stay then trying to make mass profits out of travellers! Staying here was a pleasant surprise. The owner kindly let me borrow his bike (without me asking!) so I could have a look around. Breakfast was provided - wasn't expecting so as didn't say anything anywhere, again there would normally be an additional charge. Lovely staff!

Very good hostel. I like discovering the new places and this hostel is different from the others. Staff is very helpful.

The location is okay, if you don't have a car you will have to take the bus or call a cab. Fortunately, the bus stop is pretty close. And the people there are great! They make you feel at home and are willing to help you with anything.

• 1st Aug 2014