Gram's Place BnB/Hostel Reviews

3109 N. Ola ave, Tampa, USA

Excellent atmosphere, great facilities, felt like home all the time, I would definitely stay there again and will recommend it to all my friends,

• 7th May 2015
  • Panama

Staff gave great recommendation for area activities

• 3rd May 2015

The good news: it's the only 'hostel' around; the bad news: it's essentially a hippie wanna-be hovel. Get a cheap motel.

• 26th Apr 2015

Arrival experience was frustrating. The entrance is secured by a key code

The location was far from downtown, but with bus access. The staff was icy

Very lovely hostel with a very nice garden + bar + pool! Rooms are individually decorated with a lot of charme. Staff is super friendly, gave recommondations, ... - A beautiful place!

• 20th Mar 2015

I had a great time at Gram's Place, I wish I could have stayed longer. I would come back.

• 19th Mar 2015
  • Denmark

What a great place to stay at for spring break! Staff were friendly, making your own food with kitchen provided was great, and most of all, it felt like I was already home! I would highly recommend this place for college students and anyone to stay at this wonderful hostel.

• 16th Mar 2015

Very comfortable rooms and convenient location. I'm happy I decided to stay at Gram's.

• 16th Mar 2015

I've stayed in a bunch of hostels and this is definitely one of the best! It's a treehouse! lol Great atmosphere and the staff are awesome! (Bruce!)

Staying at Gram's place make you feel you are a real guest in an original and fancy environment!

• 9th Mar 2015

Great place with a lot of character. The night we arrived, we were thrilled to see that there was a concert going on in the courtyard. Look forward to staying here again.

Christine and Bruce run a very organized hostel...the kitchen works well and they are expanding the kitchen facilities to a second outdoor kitchen....the inside one gets a bit crowded with for 25 guests..good move guys..this is not a hotel...but a very neat hostel....price is good and not far from Clearwater or st. Pete beach...20-25 miles...good roads and quiet neighborhood...enjoy your stay....Rick

One of the best hostels in the world-even exceeding some in Europe, Asia, and Hawaii!

• 12th Feb 2015

This place is epic ... one of the best hostels I've stayed in (and I've stayed in many) ... cosy, homely, great atmosphere ... great place to meet people, cook together, chill in the hot tub, play music. Not near downtown or other locations visitors may want to go to, but not far away from ybor city and close to bus services so not an issue. I want to re-visit Tampa just to stay at this hostel again.

• 24th Jan 2015

If this were a yacht I'd name it -UNFORGETTABLE II-. Attention paid to detail creates the comforting backpackers' lodge Tampa deserves. Why gripe -this's perfection? These folks eat their hearts out for backpackers yall. ;)

Staff and facilities are perfectly fine and the hostel definitely has a unique feel to it with some funky designs. The location is not great though, you basically have to have a car or it's a real hike to get anywhere interesting.

View all Tampa Bed and Breakfasts