Gram's Place BnB/Hostel Reviews

3109 N. Ola ave, Tampa, USA

I loved this place! There was so much to look at and many seating areas! I also loved the water fountains! This hostel grabbed the #2 spot on my personal top 10 list, while my #1 fav made hostelworld's top 10 list last year. This place is unique.

Fantastic place; very unique. A bit rough around the edges of course but staff very friendly, helpful and accommodating.

Great Place!! Great staff!!! I really enjoyed the jacuzzi by night at the air after a long hot day in Tampa....with a cold beer. It's not far to the center by bus...but the beaches are sooo far, 3 buses away, almost 3h. I highly recomend to rent a car...no matter where you stay in Tampa. I definetly stay there at least a night if I pass by Tampa again. Like we say in Spain, this hostel is very "pintoresco"...like unique. Saludos a mi tocallo Luis!!! have a PBR!!

• 7th Oct 2014
  • Spain

I had a great stay!! Thank you!!:-)

I've enjoyed my stay tremendously and am still there.

• 15th Sep 2014

This is the best hostel I've stayed in for atmosphere, friendliness and overall a very pleasant stay! This hostel simply cared more about my stay then trying to make mass profits out of travellers! Staying here was a pleasant surprise. The owner kindly let me borrow his bike (without me asking!) so I could have a look around. Breakfast was provided - wasn't expecting so as didn't say anything anywhere, again there would normally be an additional charge. Lovely staff!

Very good hostel. I like discovering the new places and this hostel is different from the others. Staff is very helpful.

The location is okay, if you don't have a car you will have to take the bus or call a cab. Fortunately, the bus stop is pretty close. And the people there are great! They make you feel at home and are willing to help you with anything.

• 1st Aug 2014

This was one of the most charismatic hostels/bed and breakfasts I've ever stayed in, and I've stayed at many. The staff was wonderful and very helpful. The owner Bruce is an awesome guy who is very friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again!

LOVE THIS PLACE!!!! exactly what I needed- great staff, amazing guests, perfect atmosphere for what we are in to. LOVE LOVE LOVE. We will be back for sure

• 25th Jul 2014

has a build/atmosphere/decoration scheme that reminded me of my time abroad in the tropics. i enjoyed it but it would probably take many people by surprise and take a little getting used to. the only down side is the dorm room had beds that were to short for me (6 feet tall). but from what i saw of the private rooms they had normal beds that would have sufficed just fine.

Everything is great, the neighborhood is a okay, but a bit strange (near a high crime area a few blocks away)

• 3rd Jun 2014