Fabulous 322 Total Reviews
Fabulous 322 Total Reviews
Gram's Place BnB/Hostel Located at 3109 N. Ola ave, , Tampa.
USA
Tampa FL Florida 33603 3109 N. Ola ave
83% 322
27.9725460 -82.4635240
    Rooms available

12th Jul 2016
2.3

The worst hostel that I have ever been in my life.

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
27th May 2016

This place was great. It was the most interesting hostel I've stayed in. Awesome atmosphere, and the propery was completely fenced off from the outside. Felt like you were your own little commune. 10 mins from downtown Tampa and ybor city!

• Australia, All Female Group, 18-24
24th May 2016
6.0

My friend and I had booked for three nights but only stayed one. On our uber rude there our driver asked why we were staying in that neighbourhood insisting he "wouldn't let his daughters go near this neighbourhood". The staff that greeted us were very friendly but that's the biggest positive. The room was small with no lockers and one of the guests was clearly staying there for a prolonged period. The vibe was incredibly weird and I'm glad we didn't stay the full time.

• USA, Female, 41+
15th May 2016
7.1

The female military officer was impudent, unreasonable, arrogant, disrespectful, and threatening. I called her sir only for 2 days, and then asked her what her name was. She accused me of being manipulative, a con artist, arrogant, disrespectful to others, and rude for calling her by her first name in a friendly way a few times. Also, a big lady, about 60, Hilda Washington, stole my driver's license, and demanded that I pray holy rosaries to take her diabetes on myself. She is a black witch.

13th May 2016
7.1

If this were a yacht I'd name it "Show & Tell". Great hostels improve with tinkering and diy just like GP and the tree-house concept of space. Close to the Marion Transport Center, and Hillsborough Bd. definitely drop in soon for a slice of fun. And thanks, Keith for the Digiorno pizza slice.

30th Apr 2016

Very Nice place

27th Apr 2016

If you are a seasoned Hostel veteran then you'll truly enjoy Gram's Place. Fantastic staff and eclectic atmosphere coupled with comfortable accommodations and a full breakfast make this Hostel a solid destination.

20th Apr 2016
6.3

beds in train room are tiny!

• USA, Female, 31-40
13th Apr 2016

Was an absolutely wonderful place to stay. If/when I come back to Tampa I will definitely stay here again. No regret

• Colombia, Male, 31-40
1st Apr 2016

Delivers. Location is not touristic, but not as bad as it looked on some comments here. If you have car, it is great.