Gram's Place BnB/Hostel Reviews

3109 N. Ola ave, Tampa, USA

I had a great stay!! Thank you!!:-)

I've enjoyed my stay tremendously and am still there.

• 15th Sep 2014

This is the best hostel I've stayed in for atmosphere, friendliness and overall a very pleasant stay! This hostel simply cared more about my stay then trying to make mass profits out of travellers! Staying here was a pleasant surprise. The owner kindly let me borrow his bike (without me asking!) so I could have a look around. Breakfast was provided - wasn't expecting so as didn't say anything anywhere, again there would normally be an additional charge. Lovely staff!

Very good hostel. I like discovering the new places and this hostel is different from the others. Staff is very helpful.

The location is okay, if you don't have a car you will have to take the bus or call a cab. Fortunately, the bus stop is pretty close. And the people there are great! They make you feel at home and are willing to help you with anything.

• 1st Aug 2014

This was one of the most charismatic hostels/bed and breakfasts I've ever stayed in, and I've stayed at many. The staff was wonderful and very helpful. The owner Bruce is an awesome guy who is very friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again!

LOVE THIS PLACE!!!! exactly what I needed- great staff, amazing guests, perfect atmosphere for what we are in to. LOVE LOVE LOVE. We will be back for sure

• 25th Jul 2014

has a build/atmosphere/decoration scheme that reminded me of my time abroad in the tropics. i enjoyed it but it would probably take many people by surprise and take a little getting used to. the only down side is the dorm room had beds that were to short for me (6 feet tall). but from what i saw of the private rooms they had normal beds that would have sufficed just fine.

Everything is great, the neighborhood is a okay, but a bit strange (near a high crime area a few blocks away)

• 3rd Jun 2014

One of the best hostels ever. Had such a great time there. Staff is just great!!! Make a good choice and stay there :)

Great experience to spend time in Tampa. There is a excellent atmosphere.

Had an excellent 3 night stay at Grams Place. Close to Ybor and downtown, clean as a whistle, great vibe and friendly staff. Everything a hostel should be. Would definitely stay here again.

View all Tampa Bed and Breakfasts