Gram's Place BnB/Hostel

Superb 445 Total Reviews

• bellehughes
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
1st Sep 2017

Absolutely fantastic experience! This is probably the most unique hostelling experience I've ever had. The place is clean and there are lockers avaliable. The common areas have a great "hippy" atmosphere. Its a converted, mismatched home, with great facilities including a fully equipped kitchen, an outdoor kitchen, bathrooms in every dorm, good wifi, a pool, bike rentals and complimentary breakfast! I wish I could have stayed longer, the atmosphere at Gram's is so homey, I didn't want to leave!

• Czech Republic, Female, 18-24
25th Aug 2017

This is the best hostel I have ever visited. The arhmosphere,people,staff and everytng was just amazing. I felt like home the minute I walked in and did not even go to the city during the 4 days. I totally recommend visiting and hoep to come back again!!

• iliana_tsou
  • Greece, Female, 18-24
6th Aug 2017

Gram's Place was the best hostel I have ever been to. Once we got there, we were really impressed by all the facilities - a treehouse, a hot tub, and many neat places to hang out. The whole place is so beautiful and the staff is super nice, you honestly feel like home there. I will totally come back here if I ever visit Tampa again!

24th Jul 2017

This is a great hostel which isn't too far from downtown. It has everything you need with some shops local to you. Great staff and Ronda is absolutely amazing. She really goes out of her way to do anything for you and make sure you have a nice stay. Would highly recommend.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
16th Jul 2017

Lovely hostel full of character. This has been one of my favourite hostels while travelling the US. Nice and laid back friendly vibe. Facilities are great and include spa in the garden, bikes for rent, fully equipped kitchen, activities, lots of out door seating, living room and plenty of bathrooms for guests to use. The staff are really friendly. Only set back for me is it's a 20 minute walk to bars and restaurants. If you have a car then no problem.

• USA, Female, 25-30
14th Jul 2017

Great location, close to downtown, the riverwalk, and the Ybor Historical District. Friendly staff happy to help with recommendations. Plenty of community areas (kitchens, living room, pool, porch, balcony) on the grounds that are nice for meeting other travelers.

• Czech Republic, Female, 31-40
14th Jul 2017

if you don't have a car be prepared for dealing with local public transportation...

• USA, Female, 41+
9th Jul 2017

This place is amazing. I recommend it for older folks also. It brings back my Hippie days. The decorations throughout are fun and my room "Rock 'n Roll" was quiet, air conditioned, clean, and perfect for my stay. I felt at home. I wish I can post photos with this review. I will try to put them on "Gram's Place" website. It is near everything in the Tampa area and perfect for a home base. It will be my "go to" place from now on.

• USA, Female, 31-40
6th Jul 2017

I loved my stay here! It's was perfect in every way. The self-serve kitchen, the hot tub, decoration, staff! I had a great stay :)

• England, Male, 18-24
4th Jul 2017

Excellent and quirky hostel - Rhonda was an outstanding host, we were instantly made to feel at home - fresh linen and new pillows were provided! Banana bread was made frequently which was exquisite! 4th of July was spent with home made burgers and other delicious treat, an excellent stay in Tampa! Thank you for a lovely couple of days here!

×