Grampians Eco YHA Reviews

Corner Grampians and Buckler Roads, Halls Gap VIC 3381, Grampians, Australia

Awesome hostel. Free wifi.

I found the hostel staff very friendly. They even remembered the day we were supposed to go tracking to pinnacle when it was a drizzling day and provided us with ponchos. We were treated well with free range eggs for breakfast. Facilities were good especially in the kitchenette and upto the mark. Thank you for your services. Will come back again. :)

• 23rd Aug 2015
  • India

Very clean and cosy. The kitchen was immaculate, the room spacious and the the lounge rooms were super comfy. Great location and close to all the major Grampians sites. Nice and quiet.

Clean and friendly staff. Internet should be free for guests! Missed a few recharge stations in the commun areas. And I had a day without hot water for taking a shower. Hopefully it was warm outside..

We had a lovely, relaxing stay, we just loved it!

Great, beautiful hostel in a great town. Very clean, excellent kitchen, beautiful lounge with a fire and marshmallows for roasting!

Loved our stay at the Hostel. As it was winter the fire was quite cosy and we found the other people staying there quite friendly.

• 27th Jun 2014

This was my first ever hostel stay and I LOVED it! Facilities were great, hostel and rooms were clean, location was perfect. Would recommend to everyone!

Really nice stay of 2 nights. Even if it's a little bit expensive, it really worth it. Nothing bad to say. :)

Maybe the best YHA in Australia I have been in.

• 28th Dec 2012

Excellent all-round. I love the architectural design of the place. Very clever design to be able to keep the hostel cool in summer without air-conditioning. Kitchen was great, bathrooms were clean, bedrooms were plenty spacious. I definitely like that you guys are encouraging recycling and preserving the environment. Only minor suggestions are addition of WiFi even if it's not free and fixing the fridges (icing over at the back).

• 22nd Dec 2012

Really accommodating staff! We were running late and they went out of their way to make sure we could get in despite us arrive after the closing time. Really lovely staff and very very clean facilities.

Pretty setting, friendly atmosphere, clean, lovely warm quilts!

• 12th Oct 2012

This is the best hostel I've visited in Australia. Fireplaces in the lounges and friendly staff. I highly recommend it.

Super hostels, we were pleased, and the staff was friendly and most helpful to give us directions for a nice 1-day tour of the Grampians.

• 30th Jul 2012

We were greeted by AJ and she gave us a quick run down of the hostel and what's where. We only stayed one night but it's definitely a great hostel, clean, nice staff and a good location.

Really enjoyed our stay.

Place is nice and clean. Good located. Internet (WIFI) TOO EXPENSIVE,6 AUD per hour!!!! I think places like this should have internet (Wifi) for free or just for a reasonable price for day (let say not more than 3 AUD/day and not over 8 AUD/day as it was!!!).

LOCUSTS!!!!

Was here about a month ago but it was pretty dead. That being said it was a Wednesday so I wasn't expecting much. Pretty close to everything if you have a car to get to all the points around the Grampians. Would definitely stay here again really clean and nice hostel.

« first « Prev 1 2 3