Gramsford Lodge Reviews

237 Promenade, Blackpool, Blackpool, England

Staff treated me like a king!! Can arrange tours, book activities etc from the lodge, bathrooms spectacular, cleaness and nicest I have been in so far!!

• 31st Mar 2014

Absolute tip. So many things wrong with this hostel. There are no lockers. There is only one shower/toilet, the wallpaper was coming off, there was a hole in the ceiling, the window looked as if it didn't want to be there. The carpet wasn't correctly fitted, the floorboard squeaked so you can hear evry movement, the mattress was dated. Door lock was not secure Wifi kept cutting out. I paid £12 a night but even so I feel I've been massively overpriced compared to other hostels I've stayed in

View all Blackpool Bed and Breakfasts