Granada Inn Backpackers

9.0
Superb 2213 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 18-24
18th Mar 2017

This is my first time ever staying at a hostel. I loved how clean everything was and there was this sense of community. The staff is amazing and was there to help me if I had a question 24 hours a day. Free Wifi, free breakfast, AND most importantly, I bought tickets to the Alhambra from them. It's sold out until early May. These guys are incredible and made my last-minute trip to Granada an amazing experience.

13th Mar 2017

I really like this place, the people there are really nice. The hostel have a good area for meeting and relax. If come back to Granada I stay there again of course.

• kikigiannas
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
10th Mar 2017

This is probably one of the best hostels i've ever stayed it. Its very central ,the staff are incredible, and the activities that they offer are even better. Overall, my time spent was fantastic.

10th Mar 2017

Walked in and they asked us about our plans for the weekend. We didnt have tickets to the sold out Alhambra but they were able to book us some as soon as we walked in. GREAT! The breakfast was simple but good. Pretty big so not too much of the small homie feel of other hostels but great if you just need a home base for the weekend. Hard mattresses. Good time.

• Canada, Female, 41+
7th Mar 2017

A nice social atmosphere. we enjoyed the breakfasts prepared for us. Also , for a very small fee, dinner was offered. Rooms were clean and cleaned for your everyday. Great value for cost. Great location. Loved it.

• Italy, All Male Group, 18-24
6th Mar 2017

Great hostel! Nice rooms, very clean with private bathroom. Beautiful atmosphere and staff really friendly and gentle. The hostel is in the centre of Granada, but it's quiet at the same time. Recommended!

4th Mar 2017

The common area and kitchen are lovely areas to relax and meet people. Breakfast is a tad small--a choice between a chocolate crepe, a scrambled egg and two pieces of toast, and cereal. Bathrooms were clean, and there was always hot water. Wifi worked splendidly. I had a great time with the staff and other guests: we played cards, drank the included coffee and tea together, and even went out for beer and topas.

• England, Male, 25-30
27th Feb 2017

The thing I enjoyed most about this hostel was the courtyard area as you exit the rooms on the ground floor. It's a very nice place where you can socialise with the other guests. The beds were a bit on the cheap side however but they done the job.

7.7

A clean hostel located at the city center. The staff was friendly and they try to resolve the problems. But still I believe they can make it better :)

27th Feb 2017

Super clean and comfortable beds. The rooms are super nice. The 8 beds dorm is split into 2 room by a door so it didn't feel crowded at all. Definitely a comfortable place to stay in the center.