Granada Inn Backpackers Reviews

Padre Alcover 10a, Granada, Spain

Loved loved loved the apartment feel! Very clean! Dinners were delicious! Lots of activities available- Flamenco show was awesome! Security was great!

Everybody was very helpful. Next time in Granada we will see you again.

Great place to stay. Great location in the centre. Only thing to suggest would be larger pillows.

Hey Chris, Thanks for the comment, we're glad you enjoyed your stay with us! We a indeed realizing that some of our pillows are getting old and not super comfy, that is why we have ordered new ones so that your next stay with us can be perfect :D

GREAT place, people and very very helpful staff. I´ll definitly stay here very time I visit Granada :)

Great hostel! There is no doubt that I would stay here again!

What a unique, wonderful place to stay! The staff could not have been friendlier, the room cleaner, or the atmosphere more welcoming and inviting. The "courtyard" set up with picnic tables is a perfect place to gather, and it looked like the younger tourists staying here were having a blast. I rented a private room which was the size of a 1 bedroom apartment, with a stove, refrigerator, couch, table and chairs, and great shower. Great place!

• 24th Dec 2014

I truly enjoyed my stay at granada Inn. The room was spacious and spotlessly clean and facilities were brilliant. Breakfast served was basic, but for great for the price we paid. The staff was extremely helpful. I had no complains. Thanks for the great stay :)

• 23rd Dec 2014
  • India

Staff very friendly and helpful. Bedding is really confortable. It can be a bit noise because communal area is in the centre. Front door needs oilying and a message asking people not to bang the door (speaks not at very late and very early morning).

Hey Karina, Thanks for the comment, we're happy you had a nice stay and appreciated our staff. Regarding the door, maintenance is working on it as we speak and we'll make sure to communicate to all guests that they should close it gently :) Thank you again for thehelpful feedback! that's what we need to make sure we satisfy our guest a 100%

Buen hostal a pasos del casco histórico de Granada.

One of my favorite hostels! Big lovely bathrooms, and super clean!

We already miss you guys(like everytime) and Granada!We appreciate welcoming us sincerely. Very happy seeing you all - Marie,Claire,Niko,Lukas,Dani,Ruben,Yolanda,Nick,Mikey,Min-gyung

• 9th Dec 2014
  • South Korea

We Miss you too! Thanks for the comment, have looads of in Cyprus and we hope to see you very soon :)

Great stay highly recommend although bit quiet but I think it's because it was off season

My stay at granada inn wasn't great. entire hostel had erasmus students overtaking being loud disrespectful and drinking this was all encouraged by the hostel staff PLUS they were forced to be quite when outside the hostel which I though was hilarious! I also couldn't find accom on Saturday night as there was a spanish holiday on. The hostel watched me walk out knowing very well that I had no where to go and was going to be sleeping on the street. Never stay here again! Internet sucked!

We're deeply sorry for the expce you had. Groups can be noisy and that is why we ask them to go out before 12 & to be quiet in the street-in respect for the neighbors. We feel that a hostel should let people have fun as long as they do not disturb others. I apologize if you felt disrespected you in any way. Moreover I am not sure if you are being dishonest but we kept your bags as you told us you were going couchsurfing.We would never have let you sleep in the street and DO hope to see you again

Great all round stay, nice location and great common area. Double glazed windows keep the rooms quiet and warm. Walking tour was excellent. Free breakfast was ok, could do with some fresh fruit and a couple of extra toasters. Staff were very helpful with all the questions and translations I asked of them.

Maybe to find the place is not really really easy, but the reward is big, nice hostel, very new. With good atmosphere and great location, near from the Alhambra and Cathedral and Shopping area, walking distance from other tourism points of the city. The staff at the reception are very nice and hard workers. The room was great. Good breakfast and activities list to meet people and the city of Granada. Maybe the prices of the Paella and Sangria could be reviewed, considering the price of the tapas

The hostel set up in a non-standard way, with most of the social activity focused in the central countyard. The pub crawl and sangria night is fun, but you can get more food and drink for less money if you go out on your own and eat tapas. Most of the staff appear to be temporary travellers, and the quality varies. Nick (the New Zealander) is a chill guy, Mikey (the Pom) is a good lad too.

The hostel had some of THE comfiest beds ever. The rooms are huge, you have a kitchenette in each room. Bathrooms are excellent and the cleanliness is a huge pro. Common areas are well equipped, the kitchen had quite a few sinks and the free food shelves were always full! Definitely stay there and if you're not on a super tight budget, then book a 3-bed-dorm, you will not regret it after you see the beds!

I had a lovely stay at the hostel and enjoyed the free breakfast offered. I was able to meet people in the welcoming lobby area, which allows for a social atmosphere.

• 21st Nov 2014

Hey Emilie, Thanks for the comment! We´re glad you had fun with us, that is what we´re heading for, a social hostel we´re you can make new friends or travel buddies :) All the best for the rest of your trip and we´re hoping to see you soon!

I loved this place!! The location is perfect, and it's shuch a great place to meet people!! The free walking tours are great and the hostel has paella and sangria nights, and pretty awesome pub crawls. I made heaps of amazing friends here!! Highly recommended!!

Hey Anna, Thank you for the comment, we´re really happy you had a fun time taking part in all the activities :) Photos of the pubcrawl are coming soon! Have a great and safe trip and hopefully see you soon. Thanks again!

Great place to stay, friendly staff and good facilities

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5