Granada Inn Backpackers Reviews

Padre Alcover 10a, Granada, Spain

I had a lovely stay at the hostel and enjoyed the free breakfast offered. I was able to meet people in the welcoming lobby area, which allows for a social atmosphere.

• 21st Nov 2014

Great place to stay, friendly staff and good facilities

Great hostel with great staff in a great city. Don't miss the delicious dinners for 5 euros outside. The room i've stayed was very spacious, with a kitchen inside. The hostel is very well located, clean and fun. Also good for people traveling alone, it's pretty easy to meet people in the dinner the hostel organizes. Don't miss the free tour from guru tour with the italian guy (think his name is Iago). I've done other freetours that lacked good content but this one was really worth participating.

One of the most beautiful hostels I've ever stayed in. What a great vibe and excellent atmosphere there is here, thanks in large part to the staff who work there. The communal dinners and overall good vibes made it an extremely easy place to meet like minded travellers. I'll definitely be back. Magnus

거실이 야외에있어 살짝 춥긴 하였으나 모두 한 곳에 모일 수있는 장점. 시설 깨끗합니다. 인 백베커스는 보통 가격대비 좋습니다.

안녕하세요 미선님^^ 후기 남겨주셔서 정말 감사드립니당!!!! 저희 호스텔에서 좋은 시간 보내셨다니 다행이에요~ grand patio라고 불리는 저희 호스텔 거실은 겨울엔 조금 추울 수 있어요. 그래서 이 점을 보완하기 위해 이번주부터는 뜨거운 와인을 제공할 예정이랍니다! 다시 한 번 감사드리고 또 한 번 뵐 수 있기를 바라겠습니다^^

This was one of the best hostels I have stayed at. The room was spacious. In addition to the bunks, there was a kitchen sink in the room and two very large tables. The bathroom was very modern and the shower was amazing. It was like being in a hotel. There is a common area to meet people & the tours were helpful - not cheesy/touristy thing. I didn't do the food/drink activities (sangria and paella), but they offer them. I also didn't use the kitchen, but it seems fully functional. It is clean too

Overall a nice and clean hostel which fits backpackers needs. BUT I didn't like the atmosphere: There is one inner courtyard in which the whole hostel life takes place - the rooms are around that yard. So it's often crowded, loud and noisy and there is no other place to hang around, chill and relax. Furthermore the street in which the hostel is located is a dark, dirty and smelling sidestreet which sometimes gets very loud at night: Had to use my earplugs to get some sleep. Wifi isn't reliable.

Beautiful hostel, the staff war really kind and helpful. The best hostel i've been so far. Don't miss the walking tour to Albaicin!!!

Everything about the hostel was superb. The staff were friendly, there was always music, the kitchen was clean and always usable, the courtyard was beautiful, they had a fountain etc. overall, excellent. The only issue I had was that there is one bathroom for 12 people if you are in the big dorm, but really, for the quality of the bathroom and everything else in the hostel, it was hardly even worth complaining about. It wasffthdDEEYAN YA DEEYAN!

• 22nd Oct 2014

Hey Adryn, Thanks for the comment, hope you´re having fun wherever you are now! These musicals days were indeed lots of fun and we know have a violonist that moved in but we´re missing some of the chorus :D Thank you again for the feedback and we´re hoping to see you again soon!

I MISS IT THERE. amazing activities all day everyday. all you can drink sangria only 3 euro, amazing people. such a GREAT sense of community!! loved every second of it.

Hey Emma,you should just come back, we´ll be waiting here with a cold and nice glass of sangria for you :D Thanks again for the feedback and we hope to see you soon!

Amazing hostel! The central patio is without a doubt the greatest asset of this place. It encourages you to meet people and share experiences. Furthermore, cleanliness, a variety of activities and an awesome staff only add to the experience. Thanks Granada Inn!

• 21st Oct 2014
  • Belgium

Great hostel with awesome people!

Great clean hostel with nightly activities planned for guests. Quick walk from main nightlife areas and only 25min walk to the Alhambra. The room was big (10 bed dorm) with 4 beds in a separated area which was perfect for our group. The courtyard was beautiful and obviously well taken care of. I'd absolutely stay here again!

From far away : the best hostel I've never been in. Clean, good breakfast, awesome personal and over all really good ambiance : dinners and sangria even night helping , I met awesome people. I had others things planned, otherwise I would have stayed there forever.

Hey Marion, Thanks for the comment! We´re glad you had such a good time with us! Guests are a big part of a great ambiance as well :) We´ll be here anytime you feel like coming back! Thank you again and see you soon.

Great place. Very social. Awesome vibe and atmosphere. Nice and clean.

Staff was really nice and helpful. I liked paella night. Unfortunately could not attend any other activities during my stay but the vibe was good and I met nice people here. Only annoying thing was that the bathroom and shower was inside the room, which is really annoying when there's 12 people in the room who go to bed/ wake up at various hours. Also would have liked having a bed lamp. Other than that, this hostel has everything it needs. Do recommend staying here :)

The location is excellent. It is easy to get to Gran Via and other sites. The staff was kind. I enjoyed staying there.

• 10th Oct 2014
  • South Korea

I really liked the hostel. My only complaints are that the bathroom flooded because of the shower being a little messy, and that the directions the hostel emailed from the bus station were missing a step. However, my sister and I found our way and had a good weekend!

Hey Elizabeth! Thanks for the feedback, I contacted you by email to see which was the directions mistake and make sure it´s fixed as soon as possible. We´re happy you had a good weekend with us! Thank you again for the comment and next time you come and visit us, do come and tell us any issue you might have so we´ll make sure to fix it :)

Great location; close to shopping, restaurants and attractions. Bedrooms are terrific, lovely common area with the kitchen and common room/computer room off to the side. Perfect place to stay

Great location, and very good hostel all round. Helpfull attentive staff. Clean & Central.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6