Granada Inn Backpackers Reviews

Padre Alcover 10a, Granada, Spain

We already miss you guys(like everytime) and Granada!We appreciate welcoming us sincerely. Very happy seeing you all - Marie,Claire,Niko,Lukas,Dani,Ruben,Yolanda,Nick,Mikey,Min-gyung

• 9th Dec 2014
  • South Korea

Great stay highly recommend although bit quiet but I think it's because it was off season

Great all round stay, nice location and great common area. Double glazed windows keep the rooms quiet and warm. Walking tour was excellent. Free breakfast was ok, could do with some fresh fruit and a couple of extra toasters. Staff were very helpful with all the questions and translations I asked of them.

Maybe to find the place is not really really easy, but the reward is big, nice hostel, very new. With good atmosphere and great location, near from the Alhambra and Cathedral and Shopping area, walking distance from other tourism points of the city. The staff at the reception are very nice and hard workers. The room was great. Good breakfast and activities list to meet people and the city of Granada. Maybe the prices of the Paella and Sangria could be reviewed, considering the price of the tapas

The hostel set up in a non-standard way, with most of the social activity focused in the central countyard. The pub crawl and sangria night is fun, but you can get more food and drink for less money if you go out on your own and eat tapas. Most of the staff appear to be temporary travellers, and the quality varies. Nick (the New Zealander) is a chill guy, Mikey (the Pom) is a good lad too.

The hostel had some of THE comfiest beds ever. The rooms are huge, you have a kitchenette in each room. Bathrooms are excellent and the cleanliness is a huge pro. Common areas are well equipped, the kitchen had quite a few sinks and the free food shelves were always full! Definitely stay there and if you're not on a super tight budget, then book a 3-bed-dorm, you will not regret it after you see the beds!

I had a lovely stay at the hostel and enjoyed the free breakfast offered. I was able to meet people in the welcoming lobby area, which allows for a social atmosphere.

• 21st Nov 2014

Hey Emilie, Thanks for the comment! We´re glad you had fun with us, that is what we´re heading for, a social hostel we´re you can make new friends or travel buddies :) All the best for the rest of your trip and we´re hoping to see you soon!

I loved this place!! The location is perfect, and it's shuch a great place to meet people!! The free walking tours are great and the hostel has paella and sangria nights, and pretty awesome pub crawls. I made heaps of amazing friends here!! Highly recommended!!

Hey Anna, Thank you for the comment, we´re really happy you had a fun time taking part in all the activities :) Photos of the pubcrawl are coming soon! Have a great and safe trip and hopefully see you soon. Thanks again!

Great place to stay, friendly staff and good facilities

Great hostel with great staff in a great city. Don't miss the delicious dinners for 5 euros outside. The room i've stayed was very spacious, with a kitchen inside. The hostel is very well located, clean and fun. Also good for people traveling alone, it's pretty easy to meet people in the dinner the hostel organizes. Don't miss the free tour from guru tour with the italian guy (think his name is Iago). I've done other freetours that lacked good content but this one was really worth participating.

One of the most beautiful hostels I've ever stayed in. What a great vibe and excellent atmosphere there is here, thanks in large part to the staff who work there. The communal dinners and overall good vibes made it an extremely easy place to meet like minded travellers. I'll definitely be back. Magnus

거실이 야외에있어 살짝 춥긴 하였으나 모두 한 곳에 모일 수있는 장점. 시설 깨끗합니다. 인 백베커스는 보통 가격대비 좋습니다.

안녕하세요 미선님^^ 후기 남겨주셔서 정말 감사드립니당!!!! 저희 호스텔에서 좋은 시간 보내셨다니 다행이에요~ grand patio라고 불리는 저희 호스텔 거실은 겨울엔 조금 추울 수 있어요. 그래서 이 점을 보완하기 위해 이번주부터는 뜨거운 와인을 제공할 예정이랍니다! 다시 한 번 감사드리고 또 한 번 뵐 수 있기를 바라겠습니다^^

This was one of the best hostels I have stayed at. The room was spacious. In addition to the bunks, there was a kitchen sink in the room and two very large tables. The bathroom was very modern and the shower was amazing. It was like being in a hotel. There is a common area to meet people & the tours were helpful - not cheesy/touristy thing. I didn't do the food/drink activities (sangria and paella), but they offer them. I also didn't use the kitchen, but it seems fully functional. It is clean too

Love the hostel. Great location and nice staffs. Also, I love "cave tour." Anyone should join cave tour cause it shows another side of Granada that you definitely can't imagine! Last but not least, the dinner(paella) Granada Inn Backpackers offered is soooooooo great!! Totally recommendable hostel!!!

Overall a nice and clean hostel which fits backpackers needs. BUT I didn't like the atmosphere: There is one inner courtyard in which the whole hostel life takes place - the rooms are around that yard. So it's often crowded, loud and noisy and there is no other place to hang around, chill and relax. Furthermore the street in which the hostel is located is a dark, dirty and smelling sidestreet which sometimes gets very loud at night: Had to use my earplugs to get some sleep. Wifi isn't reliable.

Beautiful hostel, the staff war really kind and helpful. The best hostel i've been so far. Don't miss the walking tour to Albaicin!!!

Everything about the hostel was superb. The staff were friendly, there was always music, the kitchen was clean and always usable, the courtyard was beautiful, they had a fountain etc. overall, excellent. The only issue I had was that there is one bathroom for 12 people if you are in the big dorm, but really, for the quality of the bathroom and everything else in the hostel, it was hardly even worth complaining about. It wasffthdDEEYAN YA DEEYAN!

• 22nd Oct 2014

Hey Adryn, Thanks for the comment, hope you´re having fun wherever you are now! These musicals days were indeed lots of fun and we know have a violonist that moved in but we´re missing some of the chorus :D Thank you again for the feedback and we´re hoping to see you again soon!

I MISS IT THERE. amazing activities all day everyday. all you can drink sangria only 3 euro, amazing people. such a GREAT sense of community!! loved every second of it.

Hey Emma,you should just come back, we´ll be waiting here with a cold and nice glass of sangria for you :D Thanks again for the feedback and we hope to see you soon!

Amazing hostel! The central patio is without a doubt the greatest asset of this place. It encourages you to meet people and share experiences. Furthermore, cleanliness, a variety of activities and an awesome staff only add to the experience. Thanks Granada Inn!

• 21st Oct 2014
  • Belgium

Great hostel with awesome people!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6