Superb 1,731 Total Reviews
Superb 1,731 Total Reviews
Granada Inn Backpackers Located at Padre Alcover 10a, , Granada.
Spain
Granada Granada 18005 Padre Alcover 10a
91% 1731
37.1719244 -3.6002811
    Rooms available

• Taiwan, Male, 25-30
27th Apr 2016

Perfect hostel with everything you need for the journey, nice room, patio, kitchen, free coffee, tea, nice atmosphere.......... Will definitely come back!

• USA, Male, 31-40
27th Apr 2016

By far my favorite hostel so far (out of three). Met the best people there. Loved the city. My bus wasn't until 2330 but I had to check out at 1300. They gave me a place to stash my bag and let me hang out in the common areas until it was time for me to go. Cannot think of a negative thing to say about this hostel (well accept that I couldnt extend my stay over the weekend because of the large stag and hen parties that had booked up all the rooms way ahead for the weekend.) But I loved my stay!

21st Apr 2016
5.7

I was only there for one night, and the Internet did not work for about 5 hours that night. When I asked the hotel staff where I could go to get Internet, they had no suggestions. I was quite frustrated and would not stay here again.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
21st Apr 2016

This was a lovely hostel. Very close to the downtown area. Everything is walkable. The staff were very helpful and they were available any time of the day or night.

• Argentina, Male, 25-30
20th Apr 2016

Excellent Hostel!!! Excellent location, excellent atmosphere, excellent facilities!! Will go again for sure!!

20th Apr 2016

Amazing hostel in a great location. Very comfy beds and the outdoor patio is so luxurious

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We hope you come back to try our paella at the patio meeting people from other countries and after that going to the pubcrawl! See you next time and nice to meet you!! Manager.

• epaxmandesign802
  • Australia, Female, 25-30
15th Apr 2016

The place is in a great location walkable to lots of great thing to do in Granada. The staff were very helpful and chilled out. The building has a lovely closed courtyard perfect for socialising or checking emails. The rooms were very clean and spacious and the bathroom facilities in particular seemed very new. For the activities that the backpackers runs eg free walking tours, you might need to make some friends to make the minimum numbers needed!

• Wales, Female, 31-40
11th Apr 2016

Fab hostel, good location, plenty of nice people to chat to but not a crazy party hostel (at least in April!). Clean, and reception super friendly and can help with anything while you are in Granada - booking tickets, food recommendations, onward transport etc. All in all, a highlight of the trip!

Hi! Thanks a lot for leaving us your experience. I hope you come back to our hostel!! See you soon! Carlos (Manager)

• Singapore, Female, 25-30
5th Apr 2016
6.3

I stayed in a deluxe dorm . It was as spacious as hostels get - however , it had a very dated feel. Sheets had tears and felt scratchy .The bathroom had a weird smell and the liquid hand wash wouldn't come out. Some unwashed dishes were in my room's sink the day I checked in till the day I checked out . The guy who checked me in was unfriendly although the ladies the next couple of days were friendly. The atmosphere didn't feel warm and welcoming.There was a supermarket and food options close by

Hi from Granada Inn!We really appreciate your review. We feel really sorry about your experience. As you can see in the other coments our staff always give their best. If you saw the sheet torn you could just ask for other one at reception. About the soap container is perfectly working till now. The plates in your room are normal when you are sharing room with 5 more people and you´ve got a kitchen in your room. Sorry again. Hoping to see you again next time in Granada. Carlos (Manager)

• Canada, Female, 18-24
27th Mar 2016

lovely hostel!! very clean and comfortable. it was a tad annoying that they made us stop talking at midnight (or go out),

Hi from Granada! Thanks so much for leaving us your comment. We really appreciate. I´m sure you understand why we asked you for stop talking at midnight ;). See you next time! Carlos (Manager)