Granada Inn Backpackers Reviews

Padre Alcover 10a, Granada, Spain

Very nice, central hostel. They organize walking tours, pub crawls, and sangria and dinner nights. The rooms and bathrooms were clean. Location was great, and so were the staff. Only problem is that it was extremely noisy. I am guessing its from the courtyard that is in the middle of the hostel (spanish style), but we heard guests at all hours of the night and morning (midnight, 2 am, 4 am, 7 am, etc). So if you are expecting to get any rest, bring ear plugs. :)

They just recently fixed the wifi so now the signal is strong and working in the dorm. Staff was helpful and friendly (and the Korean girl was cute!). Tip: Definitely sign up for the delicious all you can eat paella night for only 5 euros.

Cool hostel with great atmosphere and very nice staff. Lots of activities during both the day and in the evening

Thanks Michal! We´re glad you liked it here and had fun, we´re hoping to see you again!!!

I just couldn't have chosen better :) Totally recommendable and unforgettable place !

• 11th Feb 2015
  • Poland

The apartment rooms offer exceptionell value for money. In those you have your own bath and kitchen plus tabel which is very nice for a group holiday like ours. The atrium offers a superb meetingplace in the evening and troughout the day. The location is quite close to all the important sights.

The hostel was really the best one I´ve been at! Great building in a great location with a really friendly and fun staff!

• 9th Feb 2015

This hostel was fabulous. Perfect location. All the staff was really nice. There was another polish guy there which was very helpful. dzięki

Dzieki wielkie ! Mam nadzieje, ze bawiles sie dobrze, nastepnym razem zabierzemy Cie do innego, dobrego burdelu!

A very good place to stay and meet people. It got a nice big patio to hang out. This is also where people can take part in their dinner and sangria evenings. The place is quite far from train and bus stations, but just because these are quite far from city centre. Very friendly and helpful staff.

Best value for money! Really good standard, clean rooms, great location, nice atmosphere and helpful staff. Kitchen is a bit overcrowded in the morning. The biggest place for improvement is the WiFi signal which should be stronger so you don't have to hunt for Internet access. Overall, the hostel is strongly recommend!

Loved loved loved the apartment feel! Very clean! Dinners were delicious! Lots of activities available- Flamenco show was awesome! Security was great!

Everybody was very helpful. Next time in Granada we will see you again.

Great place to stay. Great location in the centre. Only thing to suggest would be larger pillows.

Hey Chris, Thanks for the comment, we're glad you enjoyed your stay with us! We a indeed realizing that some of our pillows are getting old and not super comfy, that is why we have ordered new ones so that your next stay with us can be perfect :D

GREAT place, people and very very helpful staff. I´ll definitly stay here very time I visit Granada :)

Great hostel! There is no doubt that I would stay here again!

The hostel is outstanding! I wish I could have stayed more time! They seem to have a lot of events! The wifi is excellent and the staff is super friendly! They also offered a breakfast, which was excellent! The courtyard is simply amazing!

What a unique, wonderful place to stay! The staff could not have been friendlier, the room cleaner, or the atmosphere more welcoming and inviting. The "courtyard" set up with picnic tables is a perfect place to gather, and it looked like the younger tourists staying here were having a blast. I rented a private room which was the size of a 1 bedroom apartment, with a stove, refrigerator, couch, table and chairs, and great shower. Great place!

• 24th Dec 2014

I truly enjoyed my stay at granada Inn. The room was spacious and spotlessly clean and facilities were brilliant. Breakfast served was basic, but for great for the price we paid. The staff was extremely helpful. I had no complains. Thanks for the great stay :)

• 23rd Dec 2014
  • India

Staff very friendly and helpful. Bedding is really confortable. It can be a bit noise because communal area is in the centre. Front door needs oilying and a message asking people not to bang the door (speaks not at very late and very early morning).

Hey Karina, Thanks for the comment, we're happy you had a nice stay and appreciated our staff. Regarding the door, maintenance is working on it as we speak and we'll make sure to communicate to all guests that they should close it gently :) Thank you again for thehelpful feedback! that's what we need to make sure we satisfy our guest a 100%

Buen hostal a pasos del casco histórico de Granada.

One of my favorite hostels! Big lovely bathrooms, and super clean!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4