Granada Inn Backpackers Reviews

Padre Alcover 10a, Granada, Spain

Beautiful hostel, the staff war really kind and helpful. The best hostel i've been so far. Don't miss the walking tour to Albaicin!!!

Everything about the hostel was superb. The staff were friendly, there was always music, the kitchen was clean and always usable, the courtyard was beautiful, they had a fountain etc. overall, excellent. The only issue I had was that there is one bathroom for 12 people if you are in the big dorm, but really, for the quality of the bathroom and everything else in the hostel, it was hardly even worth complaining about. It wasffthdDEEYAN YA DEEYAN!

• 22nd Oct 2014

I MISS IT THERE. amazing activities all day everyday. all you can drink sangria only 3 euro, amazing people. such a GREAT sense of community!! loved every second of it.

Great hostel with awesome people!

Great clean hostel with nightly activities planned for guests. Quick walk from main nightlife areas and only 25min walk to the Alhambra. The room was big (10 bed dorm) with 4 beds in a separated area which was perfect for our group. The courtyard was beautiful and obviously well taken care of. I'd absolutely stay here again!

From far away : the best hostel I've never been in. Clean, good breakfast, awesome personal and over all really good ambiance : dinners and sangria even night helping , I met awesome people. I had others things planned, otherwise I would have stayed there forever.

Great place. Very social. Awesome vibe and atmosphere. Nice and clean.

The location is excellent. It is easy to get to Gran Via and other sites. The staff was kind. I enjoyed staying there.

• 10th Oct 2014
  • South Korea

I really liked the hostel. My only complaints are that the bathroom flooded because of the shower being a little messy, and that the directions the hostel emailed from the bus station were missing a step. However, my sister and I found our way and had a good weekend!

Great location; close to shopping, restaurants and attractions. Bedrooms are terrific, lovely common area with the kitchen and common room/computer room off to the side. Perfect place to stay

Great location, and very good hostel all round. Helpfull attentive staff. Clean & Central.

staff was great, just hope I could say the same about the other guests. rooms were very good, but with all rooms facing the central courtyard, it can get loud at night. don't plan on sleeping before midnight, even if you are getting up early to stand in line to get into the Alhambra. good breakfast, good walking tours, good sangria, very helpful!

Thanks to the friendly staff made me feel good. But I hope. A silent after eleven o’clock.

• 3rd Oct 2014
  • South Korea

Great, great hostel. The only thing is that there is only one bathroom for a dorm of 12 beds... Which means it can be a hassle in the morning, with everyone taking a shower after another. (Lots of girls stay at the hostel too; so you can count sometimes 30 min. per person in the bathroom...).

Hey Anne Marie, thanks for the feedback! We´re glad you liked the hostel. Regarding the bathrooms, indeed, it can take some time in the morning. This is the reason why we also offer a shared bathroom with shower in the common areas. The 12 beds dorms is the most economic room we have, you can always upgrade to a smaller dorm in order to share the bathroom with less people. Thank you again for the comment and hope to see you again soon!

The tour guide (his name was Nick I believe) was absolutely awesome! Really made the city come alive. If you're in Granada, definitely go on his tour.

위치는 구석에 있어도 한번 가면 찾기 편해요.공짜로 투어하는 것도 좋고!! 그리고 리셉션 직원들이 너무 친절해요. 버스 예약도 해주구요. 저녁도 거기서 그냥 사먹엇는데 오유로 만족!

My favorite hostel, very cozy, great staff, very clean. Amazing place to stay!

10000% everything was perfect!!! Great place to stay and meet people. The have a lot of activities during the day and night! They cook the best paella ever!!! Thanks

I've been traveling for 5 weeks I'm Europe and this is the best hostel that I've stayed at. They have a very sweet staff that was super helpful. Rooms and bathrooms are new and very nice. Breakfast was nice with toast, croissant, jam, Nutella, yogurt, and cereal.

I loved the common area for this hostel. I met people to travel with, within the first hour of being there. The staff took us out on each night and I had a great time talking/hanging out with them. I am extremely picky about cleanliness and this hostel did not disappoint. It was the cleanest hostel I stayed at. I would highly recommend this hostel to anyone visiting Granada.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6