Granada Inn Backpackers Reviews

Padre Alcover 10a, Granada, Spain

Loved the big open courtyard - made for a nice social environment. Kitchen was a little small for the number of people staying at the hostel. Likewise we were in a 12 dorm room with one toilet and shower (both in one room) so constantly having to wait to use the bathroom when sharing with that many people - not ideal. The only other toilet was in the kitchen and this was shared with everyone - need more toilets / showers! Hostel was really clean. Staff super lovely. Would recommend.

Great spot! It was so nice to spread out in our own apartment! Gorgeous courtyard. We didn't partake in festivities but it looked nice. Front desk was helpful. Located quite close to the cathedral and lots of bars and restaurants. Would stay again

Easily one of my favourite places I've stayed. IT's a stunning building maintained beautifully. The courtyard is fantastic for socialising, having breakfast, generally chilling out. Wifi works throughout. The rooms are more like apartments and I managed to blag a double bed. Heaven. It's easily located, close to the centre and within walking distance of all the main attractions Granada has to offer. Love it here, already recommending it to travellers I'm meeting along the way.

I had a brilliant time at this hostel and would recommend it to anyone travelling alone or anyone hoping to meet other travellers. It was the best hostel I've stayed at and wish I could have stayed longer! B

First of all it took us nearly one hour to check in as there was just one staff member working. But it was worth waiting because the rooms were great (with air condition and big lockers) and the bathroom was clean and modern. Security was perfect. The hostel has a big common area and you can eat there in the evenings (5€), the paella was awesome! Breakfast was okay. All in all, it is a perfect place for meeting people, but it isn't a party hostel without any rules. We'd highly recommend it!

Great hostel with friendly staff. I was really impressed that they finished my laundry for me while I was out for the day! Great value breakfast for the money and evening events:)

Hey Erik, Thanks for the feedback! That´s what we do here when we get bored, guest´s laundry :) We´re glad you had a good time with us and enjoyed our activities and breakfast, you should just come back to get some more! Thanks again!

Seems like this is a good place for families or large groups, but I'd recommend friendly, independent travellers to look into other hostels in Granada. The staff is almost all transient and very young (

Hey Kurt, we indeed have a very wide selection of guests, from families, groups, couples to single travelers. We´re actually quite proud of how this mix of cultures, situations and ages is getting along. Regarding our staff we are following the same concept, we have long term personal but we also encourage young travelers to join the team as we believe that a multicultural hostel is more interesting. I hope you had a nice time with us anyway! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment

좋았어요~~ 골목에 살짝들어가야하는거빼고 굿!

• 30th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

Great walking tour. Very comfortable common area in the courtyard of building. The 12-bed-dorm is more like an apartment with a main room of 6 beds and then a room of 4 beds and another room of 2 beds. All is good except 12 people waiting for one bathroom in the morning was a bit of a pain.

Awesome, easy to get around, the breakfirst wat good. And yet they offer dinnner for 5 euro. Totally awesome,will suggest this hostel to my friends.

Hey Saiful. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a comment! We're really happy you enjoyed your stay with and we surely enjoyed having you with us! Please, do, send your friends, could also be a good excuse for you to come back :)

Great outdoor area for meeting other guests. Free walking tour was wonderful - nick was an excellent guide. Great location and very helpful staff.

Excellent location and atmosphere. Rooms were extremely clean and safe. Attended a paella party hosted by the hostel for 5 euros and thoroughly enjoyed myself

Awesome hostel the staff are super fun and it's in a really good spot in granada 100%

I loved this place! It's definitely one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. The room was like a little flat, and I managed to score a double bed. The bathroom was an actual bathroom, the showers were great too. The wifi was temperamental at best, but I didn't need it too much. Breaky is good aswell, just the usual continental stuff. The only negative thing was that the directions on Hostelworld to the hostel are wrong, don't take the 33 or 3 bus, take the SN1 or SN2 bus.

Hey Ellen! Glad you a great time, sorry about the directions, Granada recently changed the whole system, took us awhile to get used to it but we have now updated the information accordingly! As for the Wifi, it was pretty sketchy but only because we were improving it, had to get worse before it got better you know?! When you come back, it'll be as fast as can be! Thanks for the review though, timing for your stay was inconvenient what with the changes but we're improving on both things

I absolutely love the showers in Granada Inn. They are the basis for a good and productive day. That alongside with a free breakfast and you are ready to go. As you leave you will be greeted with a cheerful adios or hola. As you arrive back at the hostel after a long day of sightseeing you will meet with a lot of new people who are all in the same boat as you are. Making friends is Easy in Granada Inn.

• 22nd Jul 2014

Love that there is AC although when you have to put a deposit for your key down then have to leave it in the slot to keep the AC going anyone from the dorm can take your card, and that's exactly what happened to us. This needs a better system!

Hey Connie, Thanks for the review, I remember your key issue and was sure you ended up finding it, normally if the key hasn´t be lost by you we do not charge the fee. I apologize about that and will make sure it won´t happen again. For ecological reason this is the only system that worked out, we want to make sure that the AC do not stay on 24/7 while people are out. Thanks again and hopefully see you soon (free key included!)

The air conditioner was programmed in a way that sometimes the bedroom was very very hot and during the summer this can be suffocating.

Very friendly personal, too friendly))))

• 17th Jul 2014
  • Russia

Very comfy hostel with the best staff ever and picnic in the backyard all day long. Every day came with different surprises such as paella for dinner or sangria party etc.. and therefore I stayed in Granada INN longer that I was planning to.. they really made me feel like home. Good times :)

• 15th Jul 2014
  • Latvia

The staff were excellent and the apartment style was great. However an entire wall was covered with mold. Which the staff were aware of, but didn't seem to care. I tried to do laundry but everytime I touched the machine it shocked me. There is a loose wire somewhere. When I told the staff his only response was "it's because you don't have shoes on." I'm sorry but a washer/dryer should never shock you everytime you try to open it or put in money.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4