Granada Inn Backpackers Reviews

Padre Alcover 10a, Granada, Spain

A few friendly staff at the reception- good location & a nice relaxed atmosphere. Although the staff that do the cookups did not enforce cleaning up in common areas so kitchen was always filthy. Would stay again for a small trip

This hostel was great! Very clean and comfortable, AC all times of the day. Good travelers atmosphere and community space is widely available. Would recommend to a friend!

A great hostel in the centre of Granada with great facilities. Very modern, clean and with helpful staff. Interesting layout with the mini apartment style rooms which were nicely decorated and open. The air conditioning was amazing which is absolutely essential in July in Granada. Comfortable beds, plenty of sockets to charge your phone, clean, modern bathroom and a great big central courtyard to meet people and have dinner. Overall, a nice hostel that I'd definitely stay in again.

Really good fun, nice communal area so everyone gets involved over the nightly dinners or sangria nights so it's perfect for a solo traveller as I was. Staff are great, really friendly and relaxed. Great location. Rooms could have been cleaned a little bit better but the spacious rooms you are given make up for it. Very happy. Awesome hostel. Highly recommended.

• 24th Jul 2015

Beautiful space, wifi works very well, very clean and very convenient location. Plus the price can't be beat! The staff really went out of their way to make my stay enjoyable, and they were easy to get along with. Met tons of other travellers during their homemade dinners every night for $5 and all you can drink Sangria for $3. The pub crawl was disappointing but those things are always a shot in the dark. Overall loved staying here so much I extended my stay an extra two days. Would return!

• 22nd Jul 2015

Amazing hostel!!! Extremely clean and modern! Loved my 2 nights here

Great clean hostel in central location with helpful staff. Clean, spacious rooms with air con which is a must!!

The staff was very kind and helpful! They guided me through the process of filing a police report when I didn't fluently speak the local language (I'd been mugged, which apparently basically never happens here?), and took the effort to make sure I'd be okay. Also the atmosphere and layout of the building was pretty perfect, and the hostel events/activities really contributed to a great experience!

The location was so perfect, close to everything. The atmosphere was amazing as well. The staff were friendly and the room was clean and spacious. Had a great stay!

Probably one of the best hostels I've stayed in. Definitely recommend for the solo traveller

This hostel offered more than we expected we had a wonderful time staying here! Most of the staff was incredibly friendly and the accommodations exceeded expectations. My only complaint is that the staff member who led our bar crawl one night made some off color comments to some of the other residents but everything else was phenomenal.

• 17th Jul 2015

I thought the hostel was amazing when I first arrived however this was sadly ruined throughout the stay because the wifi kept cutting out. It made my trip extremely difficult as I was relying on the wifi to get in contact with friends who live in Grenada. It also made it impossible for me to do many other important things which meant half of my trip was ruined. I was really relying on this wifi for my stay and I told the hostel staff numerous times. I hope this can get fixed!

• 17th Jul 2015

Such a beautiful spot! Lovely courtyard that served as a great place to meet other travelers -- Not your typical hostel living room. Very calm and serene, just like Granada itself.

The staff wasn't exactly warm and friendly. Other than that this place is great.

Dear guest, thanks for the feedback. We´re happy you liked everything here but very disapointed and how you felt about the staff. We deeply apologize if you felt our team was not warm. We truly believe that staff and ambiance is what makes a hostel, we´ll have a chat altogehter to make sure everyone remember this :) Come again to check it out, as you can see with our ratings/comments, we do have friendly staff and give very high importance to guest´s satisfaction. Safe travels! Manager

Everything is fine, maybe the common kitchen looks a bit dirty

• 15th Jul 2015
  • Mexico

Great hostel. Clean rooms with good bathrooms. We stayed in the deluxe 8 which I wouldn't bother with as we used the downstairs kitchen for cooking anyway. Great kitchen facilities. Hostel dinners were delicious and cheap, 7 euro for dinner and sangria for 2 hours. Staff were helpful. Cheap laundry facilaties. Comfortable hostel. Location was excellent

Really nice modern hostel. Best thing was the atmosphere with long tables down the middle of the courtyard which made it very easy to meet people. Really nice staff and all you can drink sangria was great.

good. dorm locks / door knobs are hard to open. This means you will get woken up when the kids are back from the pub crawls, and need to open the door for them. Otherwise sweet place

really good hostel. no complaints at all. easy to meet people, really good staff.

The staff was incredibly helpful and nice. The place is extremely social, and they provide dinner and unlimited sangria every night for a cheap price. The courtyard is awesome and you can meet a ton of people there. Extremely clean and comfortable. Close walk to everything you want to see in the city. Such a great hostel!

Dear guest. Thank you very much for your nice comment. Happy guests is the best reward we can get and, we´re glad you had a nice time here and you should come back for more soon. Enjoy the rest of your trip! Thanks again. Marie (Manager)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6