Granada Inn Backpackers

Superb 2171 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 2171 Total Reviews

13th Feb 2017

No complaints to speak of. Visited in the Winter, staff was friendly, walked everywhere I wanted to got, showers were hot, bed was clean, breakfast was nice. Would recommend and come back!

9th Feb 2017

I had a great time here and it was easy to meet other travelers.

• Argentina, All Male Group, 18-24
8th Feb 2017

Excellent Hostel, almost perfect... Except for one of the guys in the reception staff... Really recommend it

Hi! It´s Carlos, manager of the hostel. I´m very happy to know you were comfortable and happy with us here. I´m so sorry if you felt bad because one of the receptionist. I´ll try to solve this situation for the future. I hope yo come back in order to enjoy the 100% with us. See you next time!

• Argentina, Female, 25-30
7th Feb 2017

I can only complain about the Wifi connection, it just didn't work during our stay. Despite that everything was perfect.

• Cyprus, Female, 18-24
2nd Feb 2017

An amazing hostel overall,the people there really make a difference! I had an unforgettable stay :)

1st Feb 2017

Super happy with this place. Well run with a great free breakfast. Bathrooms were very clean. My only complaint is that there was only one bathroom for twelve people. That's madness if you ask me! Worth a stay regardless.

31st Jan 2017

Had a good stay herre. Excellent locstion and especially easy to find with their instructions. Good location for food shopping and the sites. Staff was great. Lots of rules but okay for me because fior a long term traveller I need sleep,

22nd Jan 2017

I came with a snowboard and the staff were willing to keep it behind the desk, which I thought was pretty cool. Overall I found the hostel to be great with a friendly atmosphere.

Hi Chris!! Thanks for your opinion, I really appreciate. We´re pleased to look after our customers. If you come back you know where we are! Kind regards!

• Bocaj12
  • New Zealand, Male, 25-30
22nd Jan 2017

Pros: - Deluxe 7 bed dorm was super comfortable, with heating, ensuite and beds spread over two rooms - Free breakfast with some hot food options - Evening food (really good!) and sangria events which are pretty fun - Super friendly volunteers Cons: - Some less than perfect staff interactions, including the entire group being told off like children for noise in the only inside common area near the end of a sangria event. Could've been handled a bit better!

Hi!! Thanks a lot for your review! We really appreciate your opinion. Sorry about the sangria time but we have to remind the noise rules at the coutyard sometimes in order to let everyone sleep in the hostel. That´s why we let you stay in the common kitchen after the time to close the common areas. I hope you enjoyed your stay here. See you next time. Carlos (Manager)

• Greece, Female, 18-24
21st Jan 2017

We enjoyed our stay in the hostel. Everything was good. The commun area is more like a patio so u can not use it at winter and the breakfast is a choice between three plates so it doent make u feel full.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and the rest of the community, we hope to see you again.