Granada Inn Backpackers Reviews

Padre Alcover 10a, Granada, Spain

Facilities are clean. Was surprised that our room had 12 beds with only one toilet and shower. No communal showers or bathrooms (except 1 in the kitchen) which makes for slow mornings while everyone's getting dressed. Reception staff was nice and pretty accommodating while the majority of the other staff were loitering around the hostel in a large clique making us feel unwelcome. I wouldn't return.

I wasn't here long so I don't really have much to say, almost no interaction with the hostel. Except, the bathrooom in my room was through a door to another room and there were people staying inside that room also. They kept locking us out so we couldn't get into the bathroom. It was an absurd layout and completely intolerable that we were getting locked out of our own bathroom for the entire night when it wasn't in use. I wasn't even shown where another bathroom was.

• 16th Apr 2015

Very nice place and great for meeting people! The 5euro dinners were awesome too

Really beautiful building with nicely equipped rooms and probably one of the best showers I've ever had in a hostel! Would definitely recommend.

Everything was great about this hostel! Staff helped me book a bus.... After I missed my train and was freaking out. Awesome atmosphere as well!

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. The room.was great with a comfortable bed. Bathroom spacious. The common area is amazing and great for meeting people. The paella was lovely. Location very central and lots of good places nearby to drink (and get your free tapa with each one!!). Can't complain about anything. Staff were also very helpful. 100%.

good rooms, clean facilities, hot French receptionist. everything an idiot like me could ever want.

Great stay at Granada Inn, our private twin room was so clean and almost like a hotel room. The staff were friendly and there was everything you needed. I wish I stayed here longer!

Hey. Thanks for the comment we´re super happy you liked it here and as you could not stay longer you can always come back sometime soon! Thank you again. Marie (Manager)

Very nice clean place, helpful staff, not to far from the main sites. Only slight improvements would be better wifi and the option for a paid breakfast. Other then that it's perfect

Hi, thank you for your feedback! We do have a paid option for breakfast in a local bar were you get typical spanish breakfast, we´ll make sure it´s better comunicated to all guests and I apologize that you were not told. We´re still in the process of getting a fibre internet connection but the permits will take a couple of more weeks. Thanks again for the comment and we´re happy you had a good time :) Marie (Manager)

Almost perfect hostel! In the kitchen there is no Owen or microwave, but except from this, the hostel is perfect!

Hey, Thank your for the feedback, the microwave broke last week and we just got a new one as we understand that´s its a must for easy quick food :) We´re gald you enjoyed it here and we hope to see you soon. Marie (Manager)

Fantastic hostel! In an excellent point of Granada. really comfortable bed (and mattress), good shower, an amazing staff (always helpful and smiling) and a really cool common area. I'll miss this hostel!

Hey! Obrigado. We´re super happy you liked it that much here! Instead of missing it just come back and visit us :) Thanks again Marie (Manager)

I had a very good time at this hostel the staff are very friendly and will help you find places to go and eat. This hostel is in an amazing location a short walk to the historic part and a 20 minute walk from the train station.

Amazing hostel, the rooms and main patio/courtyard are really nice. Great staff, friendly and servicial. Cheers!

• 31st Mar 2015
  • Spain

The location was fantastic. It was just enough out of the way that it got quiet at night to sleep, but close enough to everything that walking was super easy. It has a very cute little foyer area after you check in with a fountain and open ceiling. The bathroom was shared by almost 20 people which made it difficult to have time for showering. We also had some issues with an inappropriate roommate. However, the overall hostel was very nice.

quite popular hostel, relatively quiet - maybe b/c we spent most our time outside. not closest to Alhambra but still walkable. Staff was very helpful.

Great fun hostel if you want to meet other People from around the world. Shared a sixbed room which was quite large. The bathroom was new and very chic. Staff was helpful.

The Staff was helpful from the moment of arrival to depature. Thr senoritas at the reception were exceptional. The rooms were clean and the kitchen was a bit congested with not enough seating, when cold outside. Bfast was Okay, coffee instant and some fruit and yogurt on the last day. Did not attempt to cook, not much room. The shower control was hard to control temp. as design beat out funtion. 'KISS' is still a good motto for Hostels. I would easly recommend Backpackers Inn, Thank you.

Hey! Thank you for the comment. Our kitchen is indeed not big and that is why we encourage people to sit in our grand patio and we have heater for when it´s cold :) Regarding the breakfast, we do not offer it which is why it might have seemed a bit poor, you can have it at a discounted price in a bar down the street. The yogurts we offered you were just left over from a group. The senoritas hope your enjoying th rest of your trip, thanks again

Facilities and building were immaculate .. Really nice but I felt the hostel was lacking a bit on atmosphere because the outdoor common area was just too cold to stay in .. Apart from that the hostel was amazing!

Had a really nice stay here. However i went during low season and so it was very quiet. Staff were plesant and friendly however some came across as uninterested and boerd. A smile goes a long way especially when there is solo travellers about!

• 21st Mar 2015

We had a great stay at Granada Inn Backpackers. There's a very nice open air (but covered) common area in the center in which people hang out. My only complaint is that our room had one bathroom with just one toilet, sink and shower for 10 people.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4