Granada Inn Backpackers Reviews

Padre Alcover 10a, Granada, Spain

I've been traveling for 5 weeks I'm Europe and this is the best hostel that I've stayed at. They have a very sweet staff that was super helpful. Rooms and bathrooms are new and very nice. Breakfast was nice with toast, croissant, jam, Nutella, yogurt, and cereal.

amzing hostel, defenetly something i wouldnt expect what is hidden behind the door in empty street :) its really sociable hostel they cook everynight and have a lot osf activities staff is really nice and helpfull aspecialy polish guy Lucas. Thank you very much for nice stay

Hey, thanks for the comment! We´re glad you enjoyed your stay with us and that was really nice having you here too (Lucas was flatered) Hope to see you soon in Granada !

The activities offered by hostel were great! I recommend the free walking tours. Staff was very helpful as well. The luggage storage area was not locked which left me a little concerned but we were fine

• 19th Sep 2014

Hey , thank you for the feedback! We´re happy you enjoyed the tours and activities! We´re trying to lock the luggage storage when possible but people are constently in and out, nevertheless we never had any problem with that and next time you can leave the valuables with us at reception or in our safes! Thanks again and hope to see you soon!

the best hostels we stayed in. staff: absolutely amazing, very good cooking. thanks a lot!!

• 18th Sep 2014

Yeah!! we´re amazing :D Thank you for the great comment and we´re happy you could stay longer and take part in all the activities, hope to see you guys soon! Thanks again!

Honestly, stay here in Granada. We had the most amazing time, nothing bad to say at all. This hostel will give you the best experience in Granada. Do the waterfall tour and the free walking tours, all are amazing.

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed Inn. Nothing to complain about it: good acoomodations, beautifull place, well positioned, fun people.

Brilliant staff, thank you guys! Good atmosphere with all you can drink Sangria every night :-) Perfect place to get to know other travelers. Can get a bit loud in the dorms but they turn the music off by midnight, Oh, I forgot to mention probably the cleanest shared bathrooms I've ever seen in the hostel and fresh coffee available in the kitchen all day :-)

The only two things which meant I couldn't stay longer here, was that it was so noisey from people smoking outside my room and traffic on the street that I couldn't sleep properly, and that the wifi was terrible. I am looking for work in Granada so a good night's sleep and wifi are essential.

Had a great few nights. All you can drink sangria for 3 euro helps everyone congregate and mingle. The pub crawl was excellent even though it ended up being 4 of us. The staff are all really nice and helpful and join the activities. The only bad thing was a dodgy wifi connection. Barely worked half the time. Beds were comfy, bathrooms were resort style, massive and clean.

Nice place, good location. Good walking tours. Helpful staff. Would stay here again. 6 bed female with ensuite was huge... Kind of like an apartment. My bunk was in a separate room... Bathroom nice and tidy. Rooms have personal fridge too :)

It was just wonderful. The staff was so nice, the atmosphere was great and everything was clean.

• 7th Sep 2014
  • South Korea

There is not much I can fault on this hostel. I paid the extra few euro for the apartments and the room was really nice. Staff were very helpful and offered activities etc. Great place to meet people of all nationalities. This is definitely up there as one of the best hostels I have stayed in (and I've stayed in a few!)

Had a great stay, dorms were great, we were in quite a big dorm but they're set out as separate rooms, so we were in a room with 4 beds instead of 10 which was great for 2 people and still works well for a big group. Staff were great, the free walking tours were great too, definitely recommend the cave tour! Nice courtyard for people to sit in and meet people.. Really no bad points about the stay at all!

Best hostel I've ever stayed at! It was such a great atmosphere - great 3 euro Sangria night every night. The people were great, staff was very helpful, and the social atmosphere was to die for. Great for meeting people, especially if you're alone or in a small group! AMAZING HOSTEL!

Nice hostel. Close to the centre and good facilities. great courtyard to mingle with other fellow travellers.dinners are good value and all. I d totally recommend it.

This is by far one of the best hostels I have stayed at. Atmosphere is great and they have a common area which is fantastic to meet people. Would definitely recommend staying here.

Although we were in a 10 bed dorm, the beds were split between two rooms and it was one of the most spacious places I've stayed. Everything is very clean and the atmosphere out in the courtyard area of an evening is great. We joined in on the sangria party a couple of nights and 5euros for all you can eat paella. Top notch staff too! Only downside was wifi was a bit iffy in the common areas but okay in rooms.

• 28th Aug 2014

I have a trouble with accessing Wi-Fi in my room. that's all.

Great hostel! Everything is Awesome but two things! Location is a bit far away from the old town and they close the terrace at 11 so if your drinking and meeting people after dinner they kick you out! But I guess people have to sleep!

Loved the big open courtyard - made for a nice social environment. Kitchen was a little small for the number of people staying at the hostel. Likewise we were in a 12 dorm room with one toilet and shower (both in one room) so constantly having to wait to use the bathroom when sharing with that many people - not ideal. The only other toilet was in the kitchen and this was shared with everyone - need more toilets / showers! Hostel was really clean. Staff super lovely. Would recommend.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5