Granada Inn Backpackers Reviews

Padre Alcover 10a, Granada, Spain

Wifi does not work very well in room A12.

• 8th Feb 2016

We stayed in one of the big dorm rooms and it was nice. Comfy beds, good wifi and a big bathroom with a nice hot shower. It's within walking distance of everything which is why we chose it, but looking back I might have preferred to choose a place in the area to the north of the Alhambra, which is the area you'll be getting good views of the Alhambra from and that you'll be taking pictures of when you're at the Alhambra.

One of the best hostel I've stayed! The twelve bed dorms were so nice, it wasn't actually a twelve bed dorm - more like a six bed, four bed and two beds in different smaller room with ensuite bathroom. It was perfect. Staffs were really helpful, I would love to stay longer if it wasn't for the horde of Spanish tourists on the weekend - everywhere else was fully booked. On weekdays it was amazingly empty. Stay here if you get to Granada. Absolutely loved it.

My experience in Granada INN was one of the best. Clean hostel, big and comfortable rooms, impressive common areas, fun activities and the best staff. They are always available to help you and give lots of adivces to make your stay more enjoybale. It will repeat for sure! Thanks again to the INN team, they made my stay!

Granada INN was one of the best places I have stayed during my travels. It was certainly the cleanest, everything is cleaned at least once a day and usually more, the kitchen and the rooms are always spotless and the bathrooms were always impeccable. The service here is second to none and the rooms themselves are spacious (even the 12 bed dorm). More like a hotel than a hostel but with the same low prices, and the atmosphere was always great because of the great guests and workers they have.

• 27th Jan 2016

Really my only complaint about this place is that for staying in a 12 person dorm, there was only one bathroom which also had the shower in it. So if someone was showering and you needed to use the restroom, you had to go to the one attached to the kitchen downstairs. Other than that, great experience. Staff was friendly, hostel was in a good location, and the price was fair. Would stay again.

Weak wifi and extremely cold in the rooms in winter

Hi! Thanks for your review! Sorry for making you feel like this. We have remote controls in reception in case you need to increase the temperature on the heating machine. I hope you come back to see it! See you soon! Carlos(Manager)

They should number the beds and know who is staying in every bed. I had a really bad experience because every night when i went back to sleep, other people were sleeping in my bed. Moreover nobody from the stuff helped me because they didn' t even know which beds are available for me to sleep.

• 27th Dec 2015
  • Greece

Hostel in a great location, and nice rooms. It did have a "big-hostel" feel, and there could have been more than the 1 single bathroom for the large dorm rooms.

• 26th Dec 2015

Don't buy tickets for activities from the hostels office. I paid them 18.50€ to visit the Alhambra and at the Alhambra gate the tickets sold for 14€

Dear guest! Thank you for your comment and we are glad you enjoyed your stay at the hostel! You can buy tickets to visit the Alhambra for 14€ at the gate if they are available, and normally they are not! For this reason we offer our guests special tickets that will let them visit the palace without having to wake up early in the morning and queue to try to purchase a ticket. We hope to see you soon again!

A comfortable place to stay with all the modern amenities, a great staff and a fun atmosphere. The rooms feel newly remodeled and are spacious. There's a big kitchen to cook/hang out in and the hostel does a delicious paella a few nights a week and has all-you-can-drink sangria some nights with a pub crawl. Fun & social! I meant to come for just 2 days but had such a good time I stayed for 5 weeks. Thank you reception, volunteer staff and other long term guests for an unforgettable stay! :)

Excellent hostel, great prices, friendly staff and a fantastic atmosphere!

I stayed here for 2 nights and had a wonderful time. Beds are comfy and bathrooms are clean with good showers. Kitchen is fully equipped. The staff is friendly and offered some great advice on activities; I took them up on the cave tour they recommended. The hostel also offers some tasty paella for 5 euro. Hard to beat. Guests also made my experience super fun. All in all a fantastic stay!

Nice hostel, nice common area. The kitchen has a lot of utensils. The rooms have bathroom inside and was well decoratef. I really enjoyed my short stay :)

I loved my stay in Granada and especially at Granada Inn! Staying here was more like staying in an apartment, rather than in a regular dorm :) The room arrangements were also conducive to making great friends. The staff, especially Leticia, were super helpful and always ready with great recommendations. Location was really close to town and the centre of everything (including the Albacin). Would 100% stay here again.

The hostle has traditional design style which is really cool. Everything are organised and clean.tge girl at reception is really sweet! The location is really central but a bit hidden in the alleyway. The only thing I don't like is there are more family tour groups than backpackers.

• 5th Dec 2015
  • China

The place was really nice. The apartment was perfect for a group of 8 of us. Friendly and knowledgeable staff, cool outside area, great shower. What more could you want?!

Dear customer, that´s your home and I hope to see you soon! Thanks!!Dear customer, that´s your home and I hope to see you soon! Thanks!!

Definitely one of the cleanest hostels I've stayed in and the bathroom was really nice. For exploring Granada the hostel is well located with all the main sights in walking distance and the bus journey to the hostel from the bus station was easy enough. It was rather quiet at the hostel (I think more to do with the season than the actual hostel) so it is difficult to rate the atmosphere - I imagine it would be a great space to hang out in in the summer months.

Thanks so much for your feedback! You can come back whenever youu want to check the great atmosphere we´ve got now with the new common areas! See you!!

The city was beautiful and the staff was great and helpful and super nice. This hostel was one of the few I had been too where everyone there was really open and friendly. Every night they have a volunteer cook dinner and you can eat for 5 euros and it is a great way to meet new people and share stories. Would highly recommend staying here! The only thing was the wifi password could be a bit spotty sometimes, but you're usually having too much fun to notice.

Hi Sarah! Thank you so much for your great comment! We are extremely happy you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you soon again!

One of the best hostel I've stayed in. I would definitely come back here. Very friendly place so relaxed lounge area. Staff is wonderful thanks leah, meghan, lucile, david.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4