Superb 1,779 Total Reviews
Superb 1,779 Total Reviews
Granada Inn Backpackers Located at Padre Alcover 10a, , Granada.
Spain
Granada Granada 18005 Padre Alcover 10a
91% 1779
37.1719244 -3.6002811
    Rooms available

22nd May 2016

Great hostel! The kitchen and living spaces were really nice and clean. The location is also perfect and away from any loud streets. I found it pretty easy to meet people in the court yard also. Overall a great hostel especially if you're traveling in a group.

• Andorra, Male, 25-30
18th May 2016

It was one of the greatest places I´ve ever been. Staff was perfect, pacient with my questions. I met many people from different countries. I tried sangria party and the paella was really taste. I´ll be back sure!!

13th May 2016

One of the best hostel where I stayed, nice staff and funny activities

11th May 2016

Probably one of the nicest hostels I've ever stayed in. Definitely stayed true to its name as it gave off an inn type feel. Very clean place, including the bathrooms. Staff was super friendly. Would stay here again the next time I'm in Granada.

9th May 2016
7.7

The staff was really helpful and caring. Hostel has a very nice patio. The beds were a bit old though and the bathrooms could have been cleaned up more often. No breakfast.

8th May 2016

You can't get a better hostel in Granada. The rooms, the kitchen, the facilities and the solarium are really nice and I would to go back there. Really fun and nice place!

7th May 2016

Nice hostel in good location. My only real criticism is that the staff could have been more informative about activities and meal offerings on arrival. Otherwise I had a good stay.

Hi from Granada Inn, is Carlos, the manager. We really apreciate you´ve left your review. I´m so sorry if felt our staff not informative. We always give our best, we always give information about the city and ativities to do in front of a map. We´re also proud you tried the fantastic paella we´ve got here. Next time you come back to Granada I hope you let me show you more about the city! Thanks a lot again! Kind regards!

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
6th May 2016

The hostel is beautiful, situated in the middle of the city center just a short walk from everything. The rooms surround a gorgeous courtyard perfect for reading, writing, talking. The beds are comfortable and clean, as are the bathrooms, but halfway through our stay the bathrooms became dirty and neglected and the plumbing seemed to go bad. The internet works well in some spots, but was overall slow. The staff was helpful and kind, and there were events organized every week. We had a great stay

• India, Female, 25-30
6th May 2016
5.4

The hostel is not worth the money, the WiFi had a lot of problems. There was no hot water one morning and on telling the staff they just tell me "there is always hot water". The staff is not very interactive but they are helpful when you ask them. And the atmosphere is pretty dull.

• Canada, Couple, 18-24
3rd May 2016

The best hostel we have been to during our trip around Spain. Very clean and large private room, peaceful atmosphere, staff always available, convenient kitchen, great location. Nothing bad to say.