Granada Inn Backpackers Reviews

Padre Alcover 10a, Granada, Spain

Brilliant staff, thank you guys! Good atmosphere with all you can drink Sangria every night :-) Perfect place to get to know other travelers. Can get a bit loud in the dorms but they turn the music off by midnight, Oh, I forgot to mention probably the cleanest shared bathrooms I've ever seen in the hostel and fresh coffee available in the kitchen all day :-)

The only two things which meant I couldn't stay longer here, was that it was so noisey from people smoking outside my room and traffic on the street that I couldn't sleep properly, and that the wifi was terrible. I am looking for work in Granada so a good night's sleep and wifi are essential.

Had a great few nights. All you can drink sangria for 3 euro helps everyone congregate and mingle. The pub crawl was excellent even though it ended up being 4 of us. The staff are all really nice and helpful and join the activities. The only bad thing was a dodgy wifi connection. Barely worked half the time. Beds were comfy, bathrooms were resort style, massive and clean.

Nice place, good location. Good walking tours. Helpful staff. Would stay here again. 6 bed female with ensuite was huge... Kind of like an apartment. My bunk was in a separate room... Bathroom nice and tidy. Rooms have personal fridge too :)

It was just wonderful. The staff was so nice, the atmosphere was great and everything was clean.

• 7th Sep 2014
  • South Korea

There is not much I can fault on this hostel. I paid the extra few euro for the apartments and the room was really nice. Staff were very helpful and offered activities etc. Great place to meet people of all nationalities. This is definitely up there as one of the best hostels I have stayed in (and I've stayed in a few!)

Had a great stay, dorms were great, we were in quite a big dorm but they're set out as separate rooms, so we were in a room with 4 beds instead of 10 which was great for 2 people and still works well for a big group. Staff were great, the free walking tours were great too, definitely recommend the cave tour! Nice courtyard for people to sit in and meet people.. Really no bad points about the stay at all!

Nice hostel. Close to the centre and good facilities. great courtyard to mingle with other fellow travellers.dinners are good value and all. I d totally recommend it.

This is by far one of the best hostels I have stayed at. Atmosphere is great and they have a common area which is fantastic to meet people. Would definitely recommend staying here.

Although we were in a 10 bed dorm, the beds were split between two rooms and it was one of the most spacious places I've stayed. Everything is very clean and the atmosphere out in the courtyard area of an evening is great. We joined in on the sangria party a couple of nights and 5euros for all you can eat paella. Top notch staff too! Only downside was wifi was a bit iffy in the common areas but okay in rooms.

• 28th Aug 2014

I have a trouble with accessing Wi-Fi in my room. that's all.

Great hostel! Everything is Awesome but two things! Location is a bit far away from the old town and they close the terrace at 11 so if your drinking and meeting people after dinner they kick you out! But I guess people have to sleep!

Loved the big open courtyard - made for a nice social environment. Kitchen was a little small for the number of people staying at the hostel. Likewise we were in a 12 dorm room with one toilet and shower (both in one room) so constantly having to wait to use the bathroom when sharing with that many people - not ideal. The only other toilet was in the kitchen and this was shared with everyone - need more toilets / showers! Hostel was really clean. Staff super lovely. Would recommend.

Great spot! It was so nice to spread out in our own apartment! Gorgeous courtyard. We didn't partake in festivities but it looked nice. Front desk was helpful. Located quite close to the cathedral and lots of bars and restaurants. Would stay again

Easily one of my favourite places I've stayed. IT's a stunning building maintained beautifully. The courtyard is fantastic for socialising, having breakfast, generally chilling out. Wifi works throughout. The rooms are more like apartments and I managed to blag a double bed. Heaven. It's easily located, close to the centre and within walking distance of all the main attractions Granada has to offer. Love it here, already recommending it to travellers I'm meeting along the way.

The hostel was fantastic. I booked a 8-bed dormitory but the space organisation made it look like 2 times 4-bed dormitory with a common bathroom. It is clean and neat. As it hosts more people than other hostels where I stayed a family atmosphere is difficult to reach. Maybe having several little table in the courtyard instead of two big ones can make it cozier and easier to talk with other travelers. Also, lockers are quite small, and the direction from the bus station slightly wrong.

I had a brilliant time at this hostel and would recommend it to anyone travelling alone or anyone hoping to meet other travellers. It was the best hostel I've stayed at and wish I could have stayed longer! B

First of all it took us nearly one hour to check in as there was just one staff member working. But it was worth waiting because the rooms were great (with air condition and big lockers) and the bathroom was clean and modern. Security was perfect. The hostel has a big common area and you can eat there in the evenings (5€), the paella was awesome! Breakfast was okay. All in all, it is a perfect place for meeting people, but it isn't a party hostel without any rules. We'd highly recommend it!

Great hostel with friendly staff. I was really impressed that they finished my laundry for me while I was out for the day! Great value breakfast for the money and evening events:)

Hey Erik, Thanks for the feedback! That´s what we do here when we get bored, guest´s laundry :) We´re glad you had a good time with us and enjoyed our activities and breakfast, you should just come back to get some more! Thanks again!

Seems like this is a good place for families or large groups, but I'd recommend friendly, independent travellers to look into other hostels in Granada. The staff is almost all transient and very young (

Hey Kurt, we indeed have a very wide selection of guests, from families, groups, couples to single travelers. We´re actually quite proud of how this mix of cultures, situations and ages is getting along. Regarding our staff we are following the same concept, we have long term personal but we also encourage young travelers to join the team as we believe that a multicultural hostel is more interesting. I hope you had a nice time with us anyway! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5