Granada Inn Backpackers Reviews

Padre Alcover 10a, Granada, Spain

Great place. Very social. Awesome vibe and atmosphere. Nice and clean.

The location is excellent. It is easy to get to Gran Via and other sites. The staff was kind. I enjoyed staying there.

• 10th Oct 2014
  • South Korea

I really liked the hostel. My only complaints are that the bathroom flooded because of the shower being a little messy, and that the directions the hostel emailed from the bus station were missing a step. However, my sister and I found our way and had a good weekend!

Great location; close to shopping, restaurants and attractions. Bedrooms are terrific, lovely common area with the kitchen and common room/computer room off to the side. Perfect place to stay

Great location, and very good hostel all round. Helpfull attentive staff. Clean & Central.

staff was great, just hope I could say the same about the other guests. rooms were very good, but with all rooms facing the central courtyard, it can get loud at night. don't plan on sleeping before midnight, even if you are getting up early to stand in line to get into the Alhambra. good breakfast, good walking tours, good sangria, very helpful!

Thanks to the friendly staff made me feel good. But I hope. A silent after eleven o’clock.

• 3rd Oct 2014
  • South Korea

Great, great hostel. The only thing is that there is only one bathroom for a dorm of 12 beds... Which means it can be a hassle in the morning, with everyone taking a shower after another. (Lots of girls stay at the hostel too; so you can count sometimes 30 min. per person in the bathroom...).

Hey Anne Marie, thanks for the feedback! We´re glad you liked the hostel. Regarding the bathrooms, indeed, it can take some time in the morning. This is the reason why we also offer a shared bathroom with shower in the common areas. The 12 beds dorms is the most economic room we have, you can always upgrade to a smaller dorm in order to share the bathroom with less people. Thank you again for the comment and hope to see you again soon!

The tour guide (his name was Nick I believe) was absolutely awesome! Really made the city come alive. If you're in Granada, definitely go on his tour.

위치는 구석에 있어도 한번 가면 찾기 편해요.공짜로 투어하는 것도 좋고!! 그리고 리셉션 직원들이 너무 친절해요. 버스 예약도 해주구요. 저녁도 거기서 그냥 사먹엇는데 오유로 만족!

My favorite hostel, very cozy, great staff, very clean. Amazing place to stay!

10000% everything was perfect!!! Great place to stay and meet people. The have a lot of activities during the day and night! They cook the best paella ever!!! Thanks

I've been traveling for 5 weeks I'm Europe and this is the best hostel that I've stayed at. They have a very sweet staff that was super helpful. Rooms and bathrooms are new and very nice. Breakfast was nice with toast, croissant, jam, Nutella, yogurt, and cereal.

I loved the common area for this hostel. I met people to travel with, within the first hour of being there. The staff took us out on each night and I had a great time talking/hanging out with them. I am extremely picky about cleanliness and this hostel did not disappoint. It was the cleanest hostel I stayed at. I would highly recommend this hostel to anyone visiting Granada.

Just great, excellent staff, 100% focus in make your trip perfect!!! highly recommended

Great place to stay!!! They organize activities every single day, also dinner. Excellent place to meet people!!!

amzing hostel, defenetly something i wouldnt expect what is hidden behind the door in empty street :) its really sociable hostel they cook everynight and have a lot osf activities staff is really nice and helpfull aspecialy polish guy Lucas. Thank you very much for nice stay

Hey, thanks for the comment! We´re glad you enjoyed your stay with us and that was really nice having you here too (Lucas was flatered) Hope to see you soon in Granada !

The activities offered by hostel were great! I recommend the free walking tours. Staff was very helpful as well. The luggage storage area was not locked which left me a little concerned but we were fine

Hey , thank you for the feedback! We´re happy you enjoyed the tours and activities! We´re trying to lock the luggage storage when possible but people are constently in and out, nevertheless we never had any problem with that and next time you can leave the valuables with us at reception or in our safes! Thanks again and hope to see you soon!

the best hostels we stayed in. staff: absolutely amazing, very good cooking. thanks a lot!!

• 18th Sep 2014

Yeah!! we´re amazing :D Thank you for the great comment and we´re happy you could stay longer and take part in all the activities, hope to see you guys soon! Thanks again!

I booked a 12 bed dorm but it was only 6 beds within the part I stayed in which was awesome, however there was only 1 bathroom for the whole 12 beds which meant one morning I had to wait over an hour to shower because there was a line. This only happened once but it was annoying if there was one person in there for awhile, since the toilet was in the same part as well! Other than that the hostel was amazing! Great staff and activities put on. DO THE WALKING TOURS!! Definitely stay here.

• 17th Sep 2014