Granada Inn Backpackers Reviews

Padre Alcover 10a, Granada, Spain

Hotel quality facilities, perfect location, extremely friendly staff & great atmosphere helped by the many activities offered at the hostel (super cheap sangria & pub crawl!) Definietely one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. Wifi is good too, though my only gripe is that Facebook wouldn't load on our phones which was kinda annoying!

Awesome staff very helpfull, great location and facilities....all round awesome hostel ;) ;) ;)

Amazing time in Granada and one of the main reasons was because of this hostel! Not only was the staff amazing but the kitchen, community area and rooms are all very clean! I highly recommend staying in one of the deluxe rooms because there could be a chance you get the double bed and a private room. The all you can drink/eat sangria and paella was delicious! I will definitely be back to the Granada Inn. Big shout out to Tim, Alex, Derrick, Renan and Lea for making my stay amazing!

This hostel was wonderful. The room was very clean, as was the bed and the washroom and shower. Moreover, the room was quite spacious, with its own table, chairs, fridge, and sink. The common area was excellent, and I met some awesome people there. The paella and sangria were delicious. The staff was excellent as well, particularly Derek and Marie (I am not sure if that's her name), who helped me with my door when my key stopped working. All in all, a wonderful hostel.

We booked a double private and it was really spacious and nice. We even had our own fridge, as well as private bathroom (I don't know how standard this is, maybe we just lucked out). The staff was helpful and willing to offer you activities if you were interested, and there was always free coffee in the kitchen. The place is located in a quiet street yet very close to a main avenue. It took us only 25 min to walk all the way up to the Alhambra. I would surely recommend it.

Briefly: EXCELLENT! Amazing rooms and common area!! Can't imagine something to improve here... Great job!

Simply perfect! Nice location, helpful staff, it was all clean, nice atmosphere, what else can you ask for? :)

Great hostel! Stayed there for 3 nights. Staff was great! (Shoutout to Tim, Mike, Derrik, and the French receptionists!) Good location, great staff, clean facilities, pretty comfy beds, and a sweet common area. Wifi works well. One of the best hostels that I've stayed at so far!

Dear guest, thank you very much for the great feedback. We are super happy to be one of the best. I´ll pass your "shoutout" to the guys, enjoy the rest of your trip et Merci Encore :) Marie (Manager)

This is the best hostel I was in Spain. Please see the photos, this hostel is fantastic! You have bathroom and kitchen with refrigerator in your big room!!, but also there is a big common space with the same. The staff was excellent! And the best best value for your money. The only thing I don´t give a 10 is that it was a little hard to me to find the street, and the lockers are very small. (I need that lockers with power supply inside, but this hostel dont have) The location is very good.

We stayed 3 nights in an 8 bed dorm. Beds really comfortable, fantastic shower, was cleaned everyday. Dinner and sangria for €7 I think was great!! Great atmosphere, staff really friendly and happy to help. Walking tours with the English guy was fantastic!! Overall a great stay.

Absolutely recommended. Traveled as a single girl traveling and met some of the best people here. The set up is awesome, always something to do! Staff very helpful and plenty to see in Granada. Beds comfortable, kitchen available, dinner every night for a good price and great vibe! Recommended!!

Facilities are clean. Was surprised that our room had 12 beds with only one toilet and shower. No communal showers or bathrooms (except 1 in the kitchen) which makes for slow mornings while everyone's getting dressed. Reception staff was nice and pretty accommodating while the majority of the other staff were loitering around the hostel in a large clique making us feel unwelcome. I wouldn't return.

I wasn't here long so I don't really have much to say, almost no interaction with the hostel. Except, the bathrooom in my room was through a door to another room and there were people staying inside that room also. They kept locking us out so we couldn't get into the bathroom. It was an absurd layout and completely intolerable that we were getting locked out of our own bathroom for the entire night when it wasn't in use. I wasn't even shown where another bathroom was.

Dear guest, thank you for the feedback. I apologize for the inconvenience you met. This is the first time I hear about any issue with the rooms´layout, people are actually usually happy to have the room splited up so that they have more privacy. I am sorry you had to share the room with uneducated guests that would lock you out of the bathroom, and completely understand the problem, in the future please let us know when it happens so that we can resolve it. Thanks again

Very nice place and great for meeting people! The 5euro dinners were awesome too

Really beautiful building with nicely equipped rooms and probably one of the best showers I've ever had in a hostel! Would definitely recommend.

Everything was great about this hostel! Staff helped me book a bus.... After I missed my train and was freaking out. Awesome atmosphere as well!

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. The room.was great with a comfortable bed. Bathroom spacious. The common area is amazing and great for meeting people. The paella was lovely. Location very central and lots of good places nearby to drink (and get your free tapa with each one!!). Can't complain about anything. Staff were also very helpful. 100%.

good rooms, clean facilities, hot French receptionist. everything an idiot like me could ever want.

Haha thanks, we´re glad you liked our hot rooms, good facilities and clean receptionists :D Enjoy the rest of your trip and come visit us soon! Thank you again for the comments Marie (Manager)

Great stay at Granada Inn, our private twin room was so clean and almost like a hotel room. The staff were friendly and there was everything you needed. I wish I stayed here longer!

Hey. Thanks for the comment we´re super happy you liked it here and as you could not stay longer you can always come back sometime soon! Thank you again. Marie (Manager)

Very nice clean place, helpful staff, not to far from the main sites. Only slight improvements would be better wifi and the option for a paid breakfast. Other then that it's perfect

Hi, thank you for your feedback! We do have a paid option for breakfast in a local bar were you get typical spanish breakfast, we´ll make sure it´s better comunicated to all guests and I apologize that you were not told. We´re still in the process of getting a fibre internet connection but the permits will take a couple of more weeks. Thanks again for the comment and we´re happy you had a good time :) Marie (Manager)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4