Granada Inn Backpackers Reviews

Padre Alcover 10a, Granada, Spain

I enjoyed my stay at Granada Inn. The location is pretty central and the walking now tours recommended were both great. The rooms are big and comfortable, unfortunately the bathroom would flood a lot due to people not knowing how to close a door but that's not really the hostels fault. The rooms all have windows out onto the common area which can be quite noisy, so if you want an early night have some earplugs. Over all a decent stay.

I really enjoyed my stay. I met really nice people in the hostel, the staff was very helpful and talkative. Everything was clean and tidy, bathrooms were very comfortable. Enough plugs in the room, which had good air conditioning . Great deals like the paella for 5, Pub Crawl, etc. Location was also very good. I would definitely stay there again.

Dear guest, Thank you so much for the great comment! We´re gald you liked our talkative staff and all the rest :D Please do and stay here again and enjoy the rest of your travelling. All the best! Marie (Manager)

This was such a great and fun hostel! Dinner and sangria every night made a enjoyable atmosphere and it was super easy to meet other travelers.

Dear Guest, We´re glad you enjoyed yourself at our hostel! Indeed we think that hostels are made for this, socializing and making new friends so the best reward is to have people gathering and having fun! Hope to see you again and that you are enjoying the rest of your trip! Thanks again. Marie (Manager)

The Hostel was very clean, the staff was great. The rooms where great. Location was great too.

Had a blast at this hostel! Met some very cool people over here from all over the world. I would definitely recommend it for any (younger) travellers who are up for drinks. The hostel is located near everything, though it's not a very picturesque neighborhood. It makes up for that with a large patio to hang out in. Rooms are clean, bathrooms surprisingly modern, staff was very friendly. I, and a few others from the hostel, even extended our stay with a couple of nights. Happy travellin'

Dear Laurens, thanks for your comment. Indeed there was a really nice group these past days and everyone was adding nights :D We´re happy you had a great time here and liked it so much. I admit the neighbourhood is not the best looking of the city but it make it up with its location, nearby all shops, transportation and facilities! Thank you again for the feedback and happy travellin´ to you :) Marie (Manager)

Loved it here; atmosphere was incredible, sangria every night, and about a 20 minute walk from the Alhambra and anything else worth seeing. It could use more bathrooms, but other than that I will definitely stay here again. :)

The location is perfect for getting to the main tourist spots in Granada, as well as some great local tapa bars and the college area. The rooms are really big and have lots of space, which is very nice. The only downside is that there is 1 bathroom for 8 people, and can get crowded at certain times during the day

Great hostel for solo travelers. Easy to meet people in the common area and they provide lots of "extras" which was great. Really easy to have a good time in the centre square this being said it also makes for some noise which could keep you up if you wanted to go to bed before 12.

Staff was friendly, rooms were very nice and clean and comfortable. Great location and atmosphere in the hostel. Very easy to meet new people.

What a fantastic hostel! The staff are extremely welcoming and its a very good environment to meet people. I would highly recommend anyone to stay here.

• 22nd Aug 2015

it's a hostel I would stay in again. Great atmosphere, safe, and especially clean. Als there are activities organised, so especially for solo travellers it's really amazing. Only downside is that the noise from the patio spreads out to all the rooms. If you close the windows, it's ok though. And yes, there is airconditioning! Don't hesitate, just go there :)

Best staff I have ever encountered, they were all friendly and excited to hang out. The rooms were incredible, I booked a 12 room but it turned out being a big section separated into a 6 bed room, 2 bed room, and 4 bed room - incredible, very easy to get rest, also, beds were very comfortable. There was a cooling vending machine for beers for 1.20e, the courtyard was a great common room, 2 massive tables to socialize. Paella and sangria night (every night) were a steal - I got full and drunk!

Thank you for the great comment and we are only excited to hang out because we have the best guest´s ever ;) We´re super happy you had good fun, drinks and food here! Thanks again for the feedback and come and visit us soon! Safe travels. Marie (Manager)

Phenomenal staff. Warm welcome and super friendly answering all questions and showing the hostel around. Good location and great traveller vibe, with amazing common area. My only complaint is about the 12 bed dorm where there is only one bathroom, The room is divided into 2 and the bath is located in one these parts. So all time people are opening the door to go to the bath. It was quite hard to sleep. Plugs next to beds would be also a plus.

Thanks Guilherme for your feedback. We make us proud of our hostel and making us improve as well. I´m happy you liked our hostel and if you come back we´ll give you other room with less people to have the entire bathroom for you only :D. Nice to meet you. Sincerely, Carlos.

The Granada Inn is wonderful! Great rooms, wonderful atmosphere and great activities. Wonderful for those travelling alone as they make it very easy to socialise and meet others. Would highly recommend!

Very nice hostel. I really had good time here. The atmosphere was great, the big common area, the patio, is perfect to get to know others travelers. And also the dinner with paella and sangria, that the volunteers made, was so good. Kitchen and room are spacious and clean. Just a note, in the dormitory there is only one bathroom with shower, washbasin, toilet together.

This place is fantastic. Great courtyard. Perfect location. Clean. Wifi a bit dodgy but not too bad. Good kitchen. Great atmosphere. Constructive feedback: they've got great trimmings but they need to consider some basics: 1 x toilet + one in the common area is not enough for 20 people. There was no rubbish bin in our room which is inconvenient. And they need some power boards by the beds so you can plug in a few things while you sleep.

Had a great time at Granada inn. Staff were friendly and sangria nights were a great way to meet people. Rooms were clean but plugs were not available for every bed. Kitchen was often dirty but that was mostly on behalf of clients and not the hostels fault. All in all a great stay and would return again!

Our apartment style room was pretty cool! Had its own fridge, stove, sink etc. Bathroom was large and clean! Great value for money we felt! Staff were accommodating and kindly let us store our bags and let us use the various facilities before check-in! Atmosphere was cool with a big long table in the middle of the courtyard where a lot of the guests congregated in the evening.

Hello Jason! We appreciate you liked our hostel, staff and atmosphere. We work everyday to make you feel better and that feedback make us feel very very happy so, I hope to see you soon hereee!! Byee! Manager.

Bugs in the bathroom!

Dear Guest, Thank you for the feedback. We´re glad you had a pleasant stay and apologize deeply for the incidence. In summer, Granada tend to have this little issue, the heat brings coakroaches out in the streets. We had a profesional that came to settle everything so we´re all back to normal :) Sorry again for the inconvenience and wish you nice and safe travels! Thanks. Carlos (Manager)

Very nice room, the female dorm had a shower and bathroom iside the room which was really nice for a change and the room was large. Very friendly staff, they organize a lot of activities for the guests including paella nights, pub crawls and more. There are proper lockers inside the rooms and access to the hostel and the room are only by using the digital key card, so bery safe.

Hi Liz!! Thanks for your feedback!You make us so happy with this. I hope you coming back soon ok?? We love make you feel like this!! See you soon. Sincerely, Carlos.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7