Granada Inn Backpackers Reviews

Padre Alcover 10a, Granada, Andalucia, Spain

We had a great big room with a big, comfortable bed. Really nice an helpful stuff. Nothing to complain about. We would definitely choose this hostel again.

One of the best hostels I have ever been!

It is the no.1 hostel in Granada. They have nice garden for you to make new friends and enjoy the weather.

another amazing hostel to stay at. had zero expectation and the staff there blew my mind. Ville the staff there was very cool. took us all out on a night of tapas and beer. it was our last night and made it very memorable. very close to everything. walking distance to Alhambra. (i recommend skipping out on the palace but do generalife and the front part of Alhambra). very easy going town. Enjoyed it a lot. Hostel was clean and friendly

I would literally change nothing about this hostel, it was amazing!

• 24th Feb 2014

Incredibly clean...such nice, spacious rooms! Also excellent wifi. Great location. Walking tour with Nick was a blast and helped me learn the city. Would definitely stay again

An absolute great hostel! Everything you need, very clean and modern. Breakfast is included and consists of cereal, bread and croissants, but you can use the kitchen to make some eggs or something. WiFi is throughout so you can even use it in your room. The hostel was very organised and the staff were very helpful. It is the cleanest hostel I have ever stayed in and I highly recommend it.

• 12th Feb 2014

Excellent Hostel, couldn't ask for more for the money. Might be the cleanest hostel you will ever stay in.

한인민박, 이태원수준의 한인숙소라고해도 될정도

Amazing courtyard. Spacious rooms. Friendly staff. A great place to stay. Very new and "luxurious" for a hostel.

Be aware of 2euros in addition for the sheets. Only 1 toilet n bathoom per dorm of 12 beds.

Beautiful place! Rooms are nice, super clean and safe. Nice breakfast and very nice atmosphere! Amazing terrace :)

• 11th Jan 2014
  • Portugal

We had a great experience in the hostel, its very clean and it has everything you need.

• 7th Jan 2014
  • Argentina

Very impressive hostel. Location could maybe be better, but everything is within walking distance. Staff was very helpful, and the terrace/patio area is fantastic.

This Hotel is the clenest one that I have ever stayed. But you have to pay 2 € extra. Maybe that is paid for it. Without this every detail is good.

i was really satisfied with this hostel the staff and location was so good i have no doubt that u will have a good time in there

Very nice hostel, good rooms with plenty of space, good facilities, lovely staff. I stayed there over Xmas, and the staff organized a xmas dinner on xmas eve, with some nice tapas. I stayed in a 6 bed female room and I think one bathroom is a bit too little. My bathroom was also always damp.

Very nice building, courtyard, rooms--in a 12 bed dorm, groups of beds in sub-rooms of 2, 4, and 6; Great bathroom, kitchen, and full breakfast. It's close to everything, a reasonable walk from the Alhambra, shopping, stores, etc. Staff was great, most of whom were also travelers, warm evening atmosphere.

This hostel was very good! Staffs were too kind.

I love it!!! I wanna stay again for longer.