Grand Canyon International Hostel Reviews

19 So. San Francisco Street, Flagstaff AZ 86001, Flagstaff, USA

No lockers but other than that perfect.

Great place to stay if u wanna check out the Grand Canyon. There are some nice restaurants and bars nearby also and the greyhound station is nearby. If you ask nicely they may give you a lift there. My only gripe is that my roommate took my iPhone cord as we were sharing a socket with his double adaptor. So he conveniently took my new one and I ended up with his old one. No big deal but I'd recommend more sockets in the rooms.

Ace Place! I will return as often as possible. I had amazing conversations with other travelers. Staff were interesting and helpful

• 27th Jun 2014

Great location and friendly staff. Some simple basics are missing though. For example there came in a lot of light in the room once the sun came up (makes you wake). Nevertheless, good stay here.

• 21st Jun 2014

Very kind service, cute cozy decor and vibe, clean bathrooms and bedrooms, and a really lovely outdoor patio! The free breakfast was nice and included fruit, oatmeal, toast, coffee, and tea. Very friendly, quiet crowd of all ages. It's not the most modern hostel, and the bed linen/blankets weren't the newest I've ever seen, but it served us well for our one night in Flagstaff. Thanks, guys!

I love the hostel, the atmosphere, staff & people! Perfect place if you travel alone.

• 28th May 2014

Make sure you ask where to get the towels or extra linens etc because some staff don't tell you while others will show you where everything is. Free breakfast and wifi. Great and cheapest tours of grand canyon and sedona. Laundry facility available and one computer with internet available. They have a sister hostel down the road called DuBeau.

• 20th May 2014

Well, you're above uptown sedona. You might want to arrange a vortex or sight-seeing tour of Sedona. Do what I did: call Sacred Sun (928) 202-9394, and ask about a day tour. It's a wonderful tour of a wonderful, unforgettable place. So much of the North American experience is intertwined with materialistic overshadowing; Sedona gives anyone a much more natural upward mobility through simply being. Oak Creek Terrace is an absolutely fine place to stay. But, without a doubt, take the tour.

Met great friends here! Flagstaff is a beautiful place.

At that time they only had cold water for the showers, but nevertheless it was a hostel with a very good atmosphere which is highly recommended for a short story but it might be uncomfortable for longer stays

nice hostellllllllllll!!!

Fabulous hostel!! My friend was very ill during our stay and we were moved to a private room at no extra charge. The man who ran the hostel was friendly and very hospitable about last minute changes. Close to a lot of bars and amenities. There was a car park as well which was very convenient. Would definitely recommend it!

• 22nd Apr 2014

Great location. Love the pick up ride from the Greyhound station to the hostel. Liked the wash and dry in the hostel as well.

A great welcome, superb heating and easy to reach location near the railway and bus station make this a decent hostel. The fact that they offer cheap tours to Sedona and the Canyon push it up towards excellent. While I was there the kitchens were underused, which made it very easy to cook, and I enjoyed chilling out in the living room. Laundry is cheap and the wifi is good. It's a short stroll to the Arizona shuttle for other travel.

ロケーションも良く、スタッフの人も親切で人柄も良く、また利用したいと思うホステルでした。

• 13th Mar 2014
  • Japan

Lovely hostel in a lovely setting. Would highly recommend. From being picked up at the greyhound station to free breakfast to a healing massage when I had a headache- this hostel goes above and beyond the call of duty. Would love to come back :)