Grand Canyon International Hostel Reviews

19 So. San Francisco Street, Flagstaff AZ 86001, Flagstaff, USA

A great welcome, superb heating and easy to reach location near the railway and bus station make this a decent hostel. The fact that they offer cheap tours to Sedona and the Canyon push it up towards excellent. While I was there the kitchens were underused, which made it very easy to cook, and I enjoyed chilling out in the living room. Laundry is cheap and the wifi is good. It's a short stroll to the Arizona shuttle for other travel.

ロケーションも良く、スタッフの人も親切で人柄も良く、また利用したいと思うホステルでした。

• 13th Mar 2014
  • Japan

Lovely hostel in a lovely setting. Would highly recommend. From being picked up at the greyhound station to free breakfast to a healing massage when I had a headache- this hostel goes above and beyond the call of duty. Would love to come back :)

This trip was fantastic. The breakfast was great! The bathrooms were better than hotel bathrooms. Our group (25ish people) had a really awesome weekend and a big part of that was how great the Grand Canyon Hostel was to stay in! Thanks so much for having us! We're definitely coming back next year :)

• 24th Jan 2014

It's such a chill, laid-back environment. I became very comfortable and ended up extending my stay for an additional two nights. Located in the Historic Town of Flagstaff, it was very convenient to walk to restaurants and bars and is right next door to the train station. It's fairly clean as best as a hostel can be. There are no lockers, however, I didn't have any issues with anything gone missing.

All staff are really nice!