Grand Canyon International Hostel Reviews

19 So. San Francisco Street, Flagstaff AZ 86001, Flagstaff, USA

Great hostel, with a lot of facilities as 2 kitchens and a tour to Grand Canyon. This tour has a good price and the guide Dylan was really really great!

• 26th Aug 2015

Staying here and going on the hostel's tour is a good way to see the Grand Canyon

One of the créances hostel i have seen, great staff, nice place, recommend!

Great place to stay in for traveller who would like to go to Grand Canyon.

Nice hostel, reasonable price. Staff was really cool, casual but responsive and knowledgable. Facilities were fine, shower water stayed hot. Breakfast was okay but please get non-flavoured oatmeal as well as the super-sugary stuff! I could hear people in the hallway pretty clearly from the 1st floor dorm, but people weren't up too late, luckily. The Tuesday sunset tour was great and worth the money, better than shuttles. You can post & find rideshares there too. Solid option for Flagstaff / GC.

it was clean and ok but not great. The door was hard to lock so that need to be fixed.

The place was great, people were very friendly. The only thing it's almost 2 hours from the Grand Canyon. I got tricked with the name :-) it's my fault. But I met very nice travelers.

The staff were absolutely lovely and very helpful, and it was just a great atmosphere, exactly what I was expecting for this hostel.

Not a bad value for the money. But the place is kind of falling apart. And no lockers for storage or anything. Breakfast was pretty good.

This is always a wonderful and friendly place to stay. The staff is helpful and kind, plus you meet people from around the world.

The staff were warm and inviting. I enjoyed spending time around the hostel itself. It kind of felt like a temporary home, and left a lasting impression on me. So much so that I was a little sad to leave! Lovely experience, lovely staff and lovely location. What more could you ask for.

• 11th Jun 2015

This hostel was by far the best I have ever been to on any of my backpacking trips! I would definitely stay again if I returned to visit the Grand Canyon or Flagstaff. Such a great place! Highly recommend!

• 11th Jun 2015

Lockers in the rooms would be nice but other than that no complaints at all. Free parking and breakfast, nice atmosphere and great staff. If you are visiting the Grand Canyon or any of the other amazing places in the area, this is a great place to stay!

A great base for moving to or visiting Grand Canyon. The free pick up from Greyhound station is an excellent service. The staff went out of their way to always be friendly and helpful. Only problem was people talking loudly in the corridor while having breakfast when others were sleeping

Overall it was a pretty good hostel. A couple more bathrooms would have been nice. A good selection for breakfast though.

Friendly and welcoming staff. Basic bread & fruit breakfast is provided. 2 bathrooms per floor but doesn't seem to have issues waiting. No lockers. Overall, a good stay for Grand Canyon.

Very helpful staff and the Grand Canyon tour was great, highly recommended.

Loved this hostel. Great vibes all around. Great location and staff!

• 8th May 2015

PLEASE EVERYONE READ EVERYTHING! 0% cause I didn't have the accommodation I payed for. I booked a bed in 4-beds dorm, payed the 10%, got the confirmation mail. When I got there they told me they were overbooked and the sent me to the other terrible accommodation they run. The same happend to all my roomates. So PLEASE BE AWARE: you book, you pay, then you MAY have the room. It works like an application. Do not come here. Seriously. I wonder why Lonely Planet suggested this place. Shame on you

In great location. There are no security boxes in each room.