Grand Canyon International Hostel Reviews

19 So. San Francisco Street, Flagstaff AZ 86001, Flagstaff, USA

Nice hostel, reasonable price. Staff was really cool, casual but responsive and knowledgable. Facilities were fine, shower water stayed hot. Breakfast was okay but please get non-flavoured oatmeal as well as the super-sugary stuff! I could hear people in the hallway pretty clearly from the 1st floor dorm, but people weren't up too late, luckily. The Tuesday sunset tour was great and worth the money, better than shuttles. You can post & find rideshares there too. Solid option for Flagstaff / GC.

it was clean and ok but not great. The door was hard to lock so that need to be fixed.

The place was great, people were very friendly. The only thing it's almost 2 hours from the Grand Canyon. I got tricked with the name :-) it's my fault. But I met very nice travelers.

The staff were absolutely lovely and very helpful, and it was just a great atmosphere, exactly what I was expecting for this hostel.

Not a bad value for the money. But the place is kind of falling apart. And no lockers for storage or anything. Breakfast was pretty good.

This is always a wonderful and friendly place to stay. The staff is helpful and kind, plus you meet people from around the world.

The staff were warm and inviting. I enjoyed spending time around the hostel itself. It kind of felt like a temporary home, and left a lasting impression on me. So much so that I was a little sad to leave! Lovely experience, lovely staff and lovely location. What more could you ask for.

• 11th Jun 2015

This hostel was by far the best I have ever been to on any of my backpacking trips! I would definitely stay again if I returned to visit the Grand Canyon or Flagstaff. Such a great place! Highly recommend!

• 11th Jun 2015