Grand Canyon International Hostel Reviews

19 So. San Francisco Street, Flagstaff AZ 86001, Flagstaff, USA

Hello. at the end It's not that i really didn't enjoy but when i left i saw that i have been stolen cash from my wallet. So i am still a little pissed off. Cheers Gaetano

Staff was very helpful and Flagstaff is a nice place to stay - even if you don´t wann see the Grand Canyon :)

Flagstaff is a GREAT town. the people are very friendly. I highly recommend anyone to stay here. Close enough to the grand canyon. Meet some really cool people at the hostel. All in all Good hostel great people excellent time.

Pros: Quiet, deadbolts on room door, super comfy bed, individual restrooms on floor, plenty of free parking Cons: No autolock , filthy shower floor (Both days every time I went in there – Thank GOD for rubber flip flops!), no sink in restrooms (Sinks located in room which is great when you’re not getting up at arse crack in the am but terrible when you are and it’s dark and there’s a room full of sleeping people. Also there are sinks on the 1st floor in the restrooms.) Key deposit (refundable)

My overall experience with the hostel was below average. The location was great, but my friend was shown to the wrong room and was subsequently woken up by a drunk guy saying he was in his bed. Oh and in the morning they acted like it was his fault even though they gave him the key. I went to cancel my stay the next day, and they didn't even have my reservation. Ah, and I left a notebook in my room and getting help finding it was like pulling teeth. So yeah, wouldnt recommend it.

• 19th Mar 2015

It's a really nice place. Perfectly located to visit the Grand Canyon. Everybody is friendly, it was a great experience to listen and share traveling adventures with other travelers. Breakfast is included!

• 17th Mar 2015
  • Mexico

This hostel and the other one in town, Motel Du Beau, are run by the same people. The staff who work the front desk and clean the bathrooms mostly live at either location and seem to take pride in the hostels. They're all very friendly and seem to love hostels and/or the outdoors, especially the Grand Canyon. I went on the Canyon tour (which runs a few days a week if at least three people sign up) and it was incredible- the guide really knew his stuff. Overall, fun place to stop for a few days.

The hostel is ok. The problem was that one of our friends arrived late and she couldn't use her bed because it was occupied.

1 2 Next » last »