Grand Canyon International Hostel Reviews

19 So. San Francisco Street, Flagstaff AZ 86001, Flagstaff, USA

Very helpful staff and the Grand Canyon tour was great, highly recommended.

Loved this hostel. Great vibes all around. Great location and staff!

• 8th May 2015

PLEASE EVERYONE READ EVERYTHING! 0% cause I didn't have the accommodation I payed for. I booked a bed in 4-beds dorm, payed the 10%, got the confirmation mail. When I got there they told me they were overbooked and the sent me to the other terrible accommodation they run. The same happend to all my roomates. So PLEASE BE AWARE: you book, you pay, then you MAY have the room. It works like an application. Do not come here. Seriously. I wonder why Lonely Planet suggested this place. Shame on you

In great location. There are no security boxes in each room.

This was a really nice hostel and all the staff were great. The atmosphere was awesome too with lots of like-minded people to talk to. Perfect location, everything in walking distance. No lockers however and no storage in the dorm I was in so if you were staying for a while it might be a nuisance. Other than that, loved it!

Helpful staff, comfy hostel, which is nice and clean

This was my first stay at any hostel. I found the experience better than expected. Although the building was very old, the bathrooms were updated and clean. The staff were all super friendly and helpful. I met some wonderful people from all over the world. All in all, it was a great stay. The only thing I might suggest is updated items in the kitchen.

• 15th Apr 2015

Clean hostel with a friendly staff. Minimal kitchen (no flour/oil) and tiny rooms. No clear/comfortable gathering area for socializing. Extremely clean bathrooms perfect for a longer shower after a hike. Lots of people resting pre/post hiking the Grand Canyon. Great food in walking distance. Private parking lot available.

Hello. at the end It's not that i really didn't enjoy but when i left i saw that i have been stolen cash from my wallet. So i am still a little pissed off. Cheers Gaetano

1 2 Next » last »